Rendezvous Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city spread out in the valley below them. The lights burned with an amber glow and they could make out the cars which looked like ants rapidly moving about from their point of view. They gazed at the bright lights and got shoulder to shoulder.

"It's beautiful," she said and he turned to face her before replying. "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he said as he stared into her eyes and held her gaze. His hands slid down her body and he pulled her in for a fiery kiss. She melted against him and her knees almost gave way. The vibe was still going inside her, although it was on the lowest setting it still made her pulse with desire for him.

"Please help me get this outfit off," she said and she reached up to take off the collar but his hands held hers.

"Let's keep this on," he said and she smiled, turning around so he could unzip her body suit. The latex one piece came off smoothly, but it was soaked. Her pussy was dripping, as his hands slid down her legs to her boots.

"I think I need to sit down to get those off. There is a blanket in my trunk. Can you get it for me Master?" she asked batting her eyelashes at him.

He smiled and went to retrieve it while reaching into his pocket and turning up the vibe. He could hear her moan over his shoulder as he quickly rummaged around in her trunk and found two sleeping bags. Ruby seemed to be prepared for this particular emergency. He opened one up and laid it on the ground for her in the soft grass. She laid down on the blanket and got comfortable, keeping her legs spread wide so he could get her boots off.

He kneeled down between her legs and untied her boots, slipping them off her feet. He gently massaged her sore feet, paying extra attention to her heels and calves. She moaned and arched her back a little, bringing her hips off the ground. He ran his hands up and down her legs, softly stroking them. He applied more pressure where he felt any knots, slowly working them out of her. He worked on her hips for a moment, making her gasp. Her inner thighs were tense from all the dancing and his touch soothed it all away. He got closer to her pussy and just blew on her sensitive skin. She twitched and vibrated as his mouth got nearer and she pumped her hips towards him. He used his hands to spread her pussy lips apart and began to lick her slowly.

He pulled her lips into his mouth and tasted her juices. She was slick with desire for him and her lovely sounds just made him want her all the more. He licked his way to her swollen clit and sucked it into his mouth, making her gasp. He flicked it with his tongue and then ran his tongue around it in circles. She came, hard, but he didn't stop. He slid two fingers inside of her and quickly forced another climax upon her body. With his other hand he reached into his pocket and cranked the vibe to the maximum setting. She screamed and grasped her full heavy breasts with her hands, twisting and pulling on her nipples. She got them in her mouth and sucked on them hard, as his fingers found her sensitive g-spot. He barely brushed it and she thrashed on the blanket, squirting him in the face. He thought he had heard her scream before, but this was something different.

The sound, which began in her soul and tore out of her lungs, was primal. Like a wild animal in lust, she screamed and shook all over her body. Then, like a switch had been flipped, she sat up, looked at him, smiled and passed out. He had overloaded her mind and she clearly needed a break. She was still twitching as he shut off the vibe. His cock throbbed, but he would have to wait. What a rush this sexy vixen was for him. He took a deep breath and tried to relax while looking up at the stars. He needed a minute to think about his next move.

First, he unfolded the other blanket and laid it down. She really gushed and the other blanket was pretty wet. He picked her up gently and put her on the new blanket, then zipped it up. He headed back to the car and found a gym bag. It had a few towels, and for her a change of clothes. He put his suit in the car, but kept his shoes on so he could get back to her with clean feet. He grabbed the towels and a few bottles of water from her trunk, then headed back to her. He unzipped the sleeping bag and she moaned and shivered from the cool night air. He took out the toy and cleaned her up as best he could. Her asshole didn't want to give it up and she grunted as it came out. She was out cold, he thought to himself, I'd better hurry this along. He smoothed out the blanket and laid down beside her. He pulled the damp one over them both but kept them mostly dry. He used his shirt as a pillow and looked up at the stars as he pulled Ruby in close to him.

Her head rested on his chest and rose and fell with his deep breaths. He gazed at the stars and thought about the prettier jem lying near his heart.. She was far beyond any woman he had ever been with. It had only been two days, but he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He was in love, madly so. Just the thought of her made his cock stiff, while his mind raced about the things they had yet to explore. He he watched the stars and contemplated his future, as so many of his ancestors had done before him.

He held her close and waited for the dawn of a new day. Hopefully, she was at least beginning to feel similar to him in how he felt for her. He decided that he would tell her that he loved her when she finally awakened. That he wanted her to be with him, and he didn't want to imagine ever having to wake up without her again. He waited, and watched as the first golden rays of dawn shown on her hair.

To be continued...