Rendezvous Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have here kitten?" he asked with a smile as he wiggled the plug inside her. She fidgeted and moaned a little as it shifted around.

"I put a toy inside my ass. I thought it might be fun for you to play with me while we danced," she said as she reached in her purse, fished out the remote and handed it to him.

"Well let's test it a bit," he said and turned it on. The whir of the motors were barely audible but Ruby's moans were quite loud. She began to grip his shoulders tightly, awaiting the sweet release but she didn't cum. He shut it off before she could and he smiled. "Hmm, this should make our evening a bit more interesting. Let's head out to the bar and have some fun," he said with a smile and took her hand leading them to the car.

It was a short trip and they found a good parking spot easily. They went inside and headed for the bar. They turned a few heads as they passed by the other patrons, mainly the men giving her a once over but some of the ladies had eyes for him as well. He ordered a Jack and Coke and she ordered another Long Island Iced Tea. While they waited, he looked through the book of songs and picked out a few for him and let her pick a few for herself. He took their selections to the DJ and they found a table to sip their drinks and wait for their turns.

Victor was up first and subtly reached into his pocket and activated the vibe before going up to the mic. His first pick was "Who's Got the Action" by Dean Martin. Victor crooned like a professional and she got wetter by the second. His incendiary gaze was only for her. He was singing just for her enjoyment and she smiled brightly back at him. After he was done, she was up next and he turned off the vibe. He didn't want her to be distracted. Her first choice was Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and she did a fantastic job. She got more applause than he did. When she was done he met her at the stage and helped her down, spinning her into his arms for a kiss.

"Care to dance lover?" he whispered in her ear and she nodded. They danced around the floor to the next few songs until it was his turn again. He activated the vibe once more while they danced and she got closer to him as the vibrations sent her nearer the edge. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and held him close as the first waves hit her. He shut it off before she could finish and she whimpered against his shoulder. It was his turn to sing.

He went up and she tried to sit down. She slowly sat down at their table and took a sip from her drink. His next choice was "Perfect Day" by Lou Reed. She teared up a bit as the lyrics swept her away and made her feel things she hadn't felt in a long time. She decided in that moment that she loved him and she knew just how she would show him. When he finished with the last line she came up to him on stage and kissed him passionately with her arms wrapped around him. He made her melt, her knees buckled as he held her and time slipped away. The crowd was only momentarily stunned before cheering, whistling and hooting consumed the room along with applause.

"I don't think we can top that performance and I'm not a fan of encores. What do you say we get outta here my pet?" he whispered into her ear after she began to let him go. Holding onto him had become like holding onto a lifesaver for her. She felt adrift after that kiss took her breath away, along with the heat from them dancing and the cocktail in her blood.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly while looking away for a moment," I know just the place,". She then kissed him again. She took his hand and led him out the door. They went up a few blocks on foot until they arrived at their next destination.

She wanted them to go to a strip club. The place was called the Velvet Rope. The neon sign outfront flickered from red to violet while they waited to pass through security. They showed their I.D.s and stepped inside into the darkened lights and thudding house music.

The interior of the Velvet Rope was keen on its name. Velvet ropes cordoned off many areas of the club. The main stage was in the middle and had a horseshoe of chairs around it. The lady dancing on the stage made him raise his eyebrows. She looked like the woman from his dream. Ruby noticed him staring and told him, "Oh, that's Lily. I taught her all her moves," she said with a smile. "When I was younger, I trained as a contortionist and in gymnastics. I transferred my dancing skills to exotic and I teach sometimes. Lily is my favorite pupil. She picks up routines quite naturally and seems to have genuine fun. She always makes the most money every night she works. I think it's because of the way she smiles and that little pixie hair cut. It just screams, fuck me hard, am I right?" she asked and he laughed deeply.

"You surprise me kitten. There is so much more about you that I'm going to love to learn," he said with a smile and kissed her. She replayed what he said back through her head and what he said clicked. Loving to learn about her in the future. She looked forward to that. "Fancy another drink kitten?" he asked her.

"Yes, right meow," she said and laughed for a bit as he led her to the bar. They ordered the same drinks as before and she introduced him to the bartender. His name was Wilson and he considered himself to be able to make any drink. Their order was up quick and they found a table in the VIP section.

"It's amateur night tonight. We will see some real beginners but it will be fun, I promise," she said with a smile and a sip of her drink. He settled into his seat and Lily sauntered over.

Lily was what a stripper dreams of looking like. She had a toned athletic build with C cups and a curvy ass. Her hair was short and dyed pink with a little mohawk. She was dressed like a cheerleader and her outfit left little to the imagination. Lily and Ruby hugged like old friends and she took a seat with them.

"So who is tall, dark and handsome?" she asked eyeing Victor.

"My new Master," Ruby said and Victor smiled while taking her hand and looking Ruby in the eyes. She met his gaze with a reassuring look, nodded and that was all he needed.

"A pleasure to meet you. Lily is it? My name is Victor," he said and he shook her hand. Lily smiled and gripped his hand delicately. She just looked from one of them to the other soaking in their chemistry. Lily could tell they had a connection but didn't grasp its depth.

"Well what are two new lovers doing in a place like this?" Lily asked.

"I'm showing you off," Ruby said with a smile and a wave of her hand at Lily. "It's amateur night silly. I wanted to see some of the new girls and who might have potential," Ruby explained. "It is always a pleasure to see you work my protege. Who is doing the music tonight?" she asked Lily.

"Sam is and he is not doing so great. More synth pop than I would care for," she replied.

"Keep an eye on him," she said to Lily indicating Victor. "I'll be back" she said as she kissed him and mixed the flavor of their drinks together. Her tongue darted out and he was receptive, almost pulling her into his lap but she stepped over him. She didn't want to touch his crotch with her soaking wet pussy. It would ruin his pants at the moment and she wasn't sure she could stop herself from fucking him.

Ruby was on fire as she walked to the DJs booth. She felt the familiar tingle as the vibe kicked back on. She smiled to herself and thought he was thinking about her still. She greeted Sam and spoke quickly, explaining her request. Sam was bald, and tall but built like Mr. Clean. His copper toned skin shone darkly under the lights of the club. She told him that she wanted more variety in the music and one special demand to happen in about thirty minutes. She said good luck to him and headed back to her table.

She found Victor and Lily laughing and chatting like friends. Lily kept her distance and all the other ladies away. Victor looked like a man with money to burn but the other dancers would stay away as long as Lily was there. Ruby wasn't the least bit worried.

"I talked to Sam. Everything should be cool for the rest of the night. You better go get changed before the next song," she gave Lily a hug goodbye, whispering something in her ear and sat down next to her Master. She thought of him that way now just as much as she admitted it publicly. She felt he had earned the title and a reward.

"We are going into the back," she said grabbing his collar and kissing him roughly. He nodded and told her to lead the way. He followed close behind and they went through another velvet rope into the private area. She led him into a booth and pulled the curtain closed behind them. His arms wrapped around her from behind and he kissed her neck near her shoulder, making her moan softly. He sucked in her skin and flicked his tongue as his hands roamed over her body. He roughly squeezed one of her breasts as his other hand slid down her body like a snake, seeking out her burning core. He slowly inched up her skirt and found her thighs slick with her juices. She shivered and parted her legs, sighing as his fingers slowly traced her swollen and sticky outer lips. She gyrated her hips slowly and ground against him as he continued to explore her pussy and kiss her neck.

"Stop Master, please?" she begged him and he backed away slowly. He found a chair and sat down as she strolled over and kneeled on the floor between his legs. She opened his fly and extracted his thick, swollen and throbbing cock. It pulsed and thickened as she wrapped her hands around and pulled it toward her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip and he closed his eyes, relaxing and giving into the pleasure she wanted to give him. He reached in his pocket and turned up the vibe. Her eyes bulged and she moaned while sucking and pulling his cock completely into her mouth. She felt it twitch and knew he was close. She pulled her mouth off his cock and moved her torso up to kiss him and undue his tie.

She held his tie in her hands and looked at him a few inches away from his face and asked, "Do you trust me?" as she batted her eyes at him.

"Unequivocally my pet," he replied with a smile and a nod towards his tie. "You can blindfold me and I'll hold onto to the back of the chair. No hands right?" he said with a wicked smile.

"Mmm, thank you Master. I promise you will love it," she said and his eyes were covered in darkness as she secured his tie around his head. She kissed him and straddled his lap. His pants couldn't be ruined since they were around his ankles and this made her smile. She ran her hands over his face and shoulders as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. "Don't cum in me Master," she told him as she slowly lowered her way onto his cock. After she had him completely inside, she kissed him before she started to ride him slowly.

Her pussy was so wet and she clenched it tight on every down stroke, trying her best to make him cum. He could feel the vibe in her ass echo through her body and into his cock. This was a new sensation for him and he was tempted to turn it up to the max but he kept his hands steady. He was fighting the pleasure building within him. She was making his cock feel amazing. All the more so because they didn't put a condom on. This was a major step for them and they were making it in the darkly lit back rooms of a strip club. He heard the song change to "Gold" be Chet Faker and she slowly stood up and got off him. He soon felt a hot eager mouth wrapped tightly around his cock.

This mouth sucked and licked eagerly, savoring the taste of the pussy that had just been impaled upon it. He felt fingers pull and play with his balls making them ache even more. He then felt a second pair of lips suck on them. His surprise was brief but his smile was suppressed. He endured the pleasure and tried to guess which mouth was Ruby's. The second mouth kissed it's way up his shaft and met the other mouth in a kiss that danced around his tip. The two tongues danced on his cock, taking turns licking and flicking. He felt a stud on one of those tongues and finally figured out who was who. Lily had a tongue ring and she used it to probe his urethra while sucking deeply on his cock. Ruby kissed and licked her way back down to his balls making him almost explode. Lily took him deep into her mouth and Ruby kissed her way up to his lips.

When Ruby finally met his lips he kissed her back fiercely and she moaned and returned the same level of passion. He wanted to fuck Ruby and he struggled not to cum in this eager girl's mouth. Lily was a pro and bobbed and weaved while sucking his cock deeply in her throat. Right before he was about to blow the song changed and the ladies stepped away from him. He was left breathing deeply and forcing himself to relax was extremely difficult. He focused and held onto the chair as AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long On" came roaring over the speakers. He heard the curtain rustle and then felt Ruby's thick ass in his lap with her back toward him. He felt his cock slip into her ass slowly and she began to ride him to the back beat of the song.

She moaned softly as her she rose up and down on his thick cock. Her brain was melting and a part of her was thinking that she had lost her fucking mind. The loudest voice in her mind sounded like a hurricane blowing through a valley of stone. It echoed throughout her mind and reverberated within her entire being. It was one simple thought. She kept thinking, Fuck me Master. In a few moments the thought became sound but it was like a whisper as it exited her slightly parted lips. He reached up and removed the blindfold quickly and then wrapped his arms around her thick body pulling her closer to him. One arm went around her midriff and the other went between her legs, headed straight for her clit. He flicked it and she collapsed on top of him, missing the beat of the song. It was just like the way a record player needle jumps on a warped old 45.

She spread her legs for him and his cock went into her deeper. She gasped as her cheeks opened for him. His fingers found her soaked and his mouth planted kisses on her neck and shoulders. He held her steady with one hand while he played with her pussy and ground his cock in her ass. He was ready to explode and as the guitar solo began so did he. Victor erupted inside her and his hand shot from her pussy to her mouth. His fingers plugged her mouth and held it closed to keep her quiet. He pumped his hips and she bounced up and down sucking and nibbling on his fingers. He bucked into her wildly but held her tightly and she shook as she climaxed powerfully from being fucked so completely. She was stupefied and giggled brightly around his fingers as he held her up right.

The song changed and she deftly swung around to face him, keeping his cock tightly nudged in her ass the whole time. He shuddered as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him soundly. She could tell his mind was blown and she smiled as their foreheads touched and she caught her breath. A real spark jumped between them as their foreheads came together. She loved the way she felt so complete and full when he was inside her. The song changed again to and old Jazz standard, "Equinox" by John Coltrane and it was a song they both liked. They slowly swayed to the rhythm and kissed, holding each other close. She stood up on shaky legs and her breath came out in stuttering gasps as his cock slowly slid out of her. She got off him quickly and slipped the plug back into her ass. She moaned as it slid in with an audible pop.

He was impressed when she put it back in. He had no words at the moment. He just breathed and soaked in his recent experience. Finally he said, "Thank you my pet. I have never felt anything like that before. You really know how to show me a good time." He smiled and found some paper towels to get slightly cleaned up with. "I'm going to find the men's room. Shall I meet you back at our table?" he inquired.

"Yes I will meet you there. See you soon," she said and blew him a kiss as she pulled down her skirt and headed out the curtain with a slight limp.

He got composed and put his pants and tie back on, then headed for the men's room. He got cleaned up and used the facilities then headed back to their table. He waived a waitress over and ordered a tall ice water. He knew the importance of staying hydrated and he had just lost plenty of fluids. He looked around the club and tried to spot Ruby but didn't see her around. He waited through a few songs and drank his glass of water. He ordered a club soda and it got quiet. That's when the lights went down and the DJ came on the mic.

"And now, returning to the stage for one night and one dance only, Ruby Starfire" Sam's voice echoed with a broken bullhorn. "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails began to play and Ruby crawled out slowly from behind the curtain. She had found time to change her outfit and she looked like ten tons of dynamite. She was in a red latex bodice, with red gloves and long red leather boots to match. A red collar encircled her throat and her being onstage motivated him to get a good seat.

He tapped the man sitting at center stage. "You're in my seat," he told him with a cold glare and the man smiled, nodded and got up leaving Victor his seat. He was just in time to see her really go to work. Her movements were elegant, sexy and driving him completely mad. Ruby made eye contact with Victor and smiled knowing she had his complete attention. She smoothly swung around the pole and gyrated her hips to the song. He reached into his pocket and turned the vibe back on causing her to almost miss a step but she saved it, turning it into a spin. She fell backwards and landed on her hands, keeping her torso in the air. She moved her hips in sync with the song. She was inches from his face and he could smell her arousal like a perfume. As the song climaxed she finished the dance doing a split, slapping her thick naked thighs on the stage. The crowd erupted with applause and Victor helped her get down from the stage.

He kissed her passionately and whispered in her ear, "I want you more now than I have ever wanted anything. We need to go."

"Okay lover, but can we go somewhere special before we head back home?" she asked him.

"Sure thing kitten. Let's go," he said with a smile and took off his jacket, placing it around her shoulders. She felt warmer and closer to him with it on and they walked the few blocks to the car holding hands and laughing about all the minds she had just blown wide open. He opened the door for her and she slid into her seat. He got in, buckled up and said, "Where to?"

"I want to take you up into the hills nearby. We can see the lights of the city and the view is tremendous. The place I know is deserted and no one will bother us up there," she said with a smile as she reached over and stroked his hard cock inside his pants. She gave directions while she worked his shaft out of his pants and began to slowly jerk him. She paid special attention to his tip, nimbly dancing her fingers around it. As they began ascending up the road she unbuckled her seatbelt and started descending on him.

She sucked his swollen head into her mouth and playfully licked it. She ran her tongue in slow circles making him groan. She gripped his shaft tightly and slowly pumped her filled fist. Her hand just barely encompassed his girth and she let her saliva slide down his pole making it slick. She pumped her hand faster and sucked his cock harder bringing him right to the edge. She abruptly stopped as he pulled the car over and put it into park. They had made it to the top of the hill. It was an empty parking lot. A viewing area and park with a few benches. She smiled, kissed him and got out to take in the splendid view. He grinned and put his cock away, for now, and got out to join her.