Renee's Auction as a Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabine approached Renee with her smartphone. "Renee, the Club has required that we limit punishment to a paddle, but also provided that we may administer the flogger or the cane if the submissive consents. I am recording you with my smartphone."

Sabine then said "Renee, do you voluntarily consent to my use of the flogger and the cane?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Renee.

"Very well. Since the two of you are starting a romance, I'm going to give you lovers a chance to show your love for each other. Chantal, I have in my hand a leather paddle and a flogger. You have felt the bite of each of these, and you know the flogger metes out the most pain. I am going to give each of you twenty strokes for being tardy and keeping me waiting in the playroom. You may choose the paddle or the flogger. Whichever you do not choose, I will use on Renee."

Chantal regarded each, and then said in a strong voice, "I choose the flogger for myself."

Mistress Sabine took Chantal to the Saint Andrew's cross and cuffed her hands and feet. Chantal was already quivering, having experienced the pain and pleasure of the flogger, and knowing that the pain was the limit of what she had ever experienced. Renee was on her knees, and watched with trepidation as to the effect the leather flogger would have on Chantal's delicate white flesh.

"Count, whore."

Mistress Sabine reared the flogger back and lashed at Chantal's right ass cheek. WHOOSH SNAP!

"OHHHHHHHHHH. One." Chantal stiffened at the lash. Renee grimaced.

WHOOSH, SNAP! as the flogger hit Chantal's right thigh. "OWWWWW. Two." Chantal recoiled at the lash. A tear appeared in the corner of Renee's eye.

Mistress Sabine mercilessly striped Chantal's back, ass and thighs, and with her skill with the flogger was able to touch the inside of Chantal's thighs and her pussy lips. By stroke eighteen, Chantal was hanging limp on her cuffs, and her head was slumped to one side. She could do nothing more than sob and groan, and her voice was but a whisper. Renee was also sobbing uncontrollably, watching her lover writhe in pain. Mistress Sabine administered the nineteenth and twentieth strokes with nary a sob or whisper from Chantal as she hung spent against the cross.

Mistress Sabine turned to Renee and said, "I went easy on Chantal. She hasn't been through pain slut training. I'm going to get a drink of water and then administer your spanking. It's your fault that my precious Chantal was forced to select the flogger."

Before Renee could protest, as it was not her fault Chantal chose the more severe punishment, Mistress Sabine had turned around and left the room. Renee immediately rose and went over to comfort the sobbing Chantal. She was stroking Chantal's hair and dabbing the tears from her eyes when Sabine returned.

"Did I give you permission to touch my whore?"

"No Mistress."

"I will administer ten additional strokes for that infraction."

Renee was cuffed to the spanking bench. Mistress Sabine demonstrated skill with the paddle as well, spacing her strokes up and down Renee's body. By stroke twenty Renee was also sobbing and begging her Mistress for relief. No relief was forthcoming as Mistress Sabine continued the paddling. Renee's body was burning, and her pussy, which had rubbed with each stroke against the leather bench, was now dripping. By stroke twenty-eight Renee was screaming at the top of her lungs for relief, as the fire in her pussy was now raging and the pain was unrelenting. By stroke thirty, Renee was at the point of exhaustion.

Mistress Sabine paused, and regarded Chantal, who was still hanging limp on the Saint Andrew's cross, and Renee, who had collapsed on the spanking bench.

With the pain and need for relief raging in Renee's body, Mistress Sabine asked Renee in a voice loud enough for Chantal to hear, "Renee, I have in my hand a reed cane. As you know, it's narrow width leaves a nice stripe on the submissive. I've never caned Chantal but I am looking forward to the first time. I am going to administer ten strokes for the two of you making love and cumming without my permission. Renee, you can choose yourself or Chantal for the cane."

Still coursing with pain and unsatisfied need Renee struggled in her mind to answer Mistress Sabine's question. "Why am I to choose who is to feel the pain of Mistress Sabine's lash? Can I withstand the pain of ten more strokes? Can Chantal?" Renee looked at Chantal, who was still hanging limp on the cross.

Renee feared more for Chantal than she did for herself. "I choose myself."

"Very well whore."

Mistress Sabine first dragged the tip of the cane across the bright red flesh of Renee's ass. Renee shivered as if she were thrown into a tub of ice cold water. Mistress Sabine then teased Renee by waiting a full minute before expertly flicking the cane against the area right beneath Renee's left ass cheek. "CRACK!"

"YEOWWWWWW!! One." cried Renee as she gulped in air. The lash hurt more than the caning administered by Andre. "I will not be able to bear this," she thought, as the pain sizzled and crackled through her body.

"Do you want me to give the last nine strokes to Chantal, my pet?"

"No Mistress," said Renee without hesitation or thought.

Renee didn't know how she endured the pain, but answered each time that she would accept the next stroke herself. Mistress Sabine went lower and lower, flicking the reed against Renee's thighs, and then her calves. Each stroke caused a new and painful sensation, with Renee thrashing against her bonds. She was alternating between sobbing and screaming like a wild animal after each stroke. Renee could now also feel an unquenchable need between her legs.

After Mistress Sabine administered the last stroke, Renee had angry red welts rising from her ass, thighs and calves. Her pain was overwhelming as was her sense of need. Her Domme knew this as well, as she let Renee come down slightly from her endorphin fueled high.

Mistress Sabine went to her closet to retrieve her trusty Hitachi vibrator and a long extension cord. Renee knew her release was coming and got on her hands and knees in anticipation of her Mistress's touch. The Domme knelt behind Renee, setting the vibrator on its lowest setting and using the bulbous head to massage Renee's swollen clit. Renee knew she had not been given permission to cum and had to use every ounce of her willpower not to immediately convulse in a headsplitting orgasm. She sensed her Mistress's hot breath on her ass, as she used her free hand to pull apart Renee's cheeks. The Domme bestowed a kiss on Renee's anus, forcing her tongue inside. As Mistress Sabine felt the rapid contractions of the submissive's anal ring on her tongue she knew that Renee was too far gone to suppress her orgasm. She pulled back, just for a moment.

"Cum whore," she commanded.

The Domme stabbed Renee's anus with her tongue and pressed the vibrator hard against Renee's sex. Renee splashed her juices on the head of the vibrator, which in turn sprayed the liquid on the floor and both of the women's bodies. Mistress Sabine was pleased to see that Renee was indeed an extraordinary pain slut and that her orgasm was impressive. Renee's mind was a mad scramble of thoughts as she tried to process what had just happened. She was grateful that she was purchased by a Domme who did understand the complex relationship between pain and pleasure.

Mistress Sabine uncuffed Chantal and carried her and then Renee to a nearby bed. She brought cold water, compresses and salve for each of them and gently caressed each of them as they recovered.

After an hour on the bed being tended to by Mistress Sabine she addressed both of them. "Chantal and Renee. I know now that I love each of you in my way. You each were willing to sacrifice your bodies for the other, and that is the truest expression of love. I love each of you for that. If we are to live together we must put total trust in each other, and I think we proved that today.

The two submissives smiled and the three women embraced.

Epilogue

That year Mistress Sabine's country estate and vineyard in Aix-en-Provence enjoyed a long hot summer. The late afternoon sun was now cutting shadows across the pool deck of her estate.

Renee was sitting on her haunches, kneeling on a beach towel, leashed , scanning the magnificent estate beyond the infinity edge pool from her perch on the deck. Her nude body glistened with a fine sheen of sweat as the sun bore down on her evenly tanned flesh. She was at peace with herself, serving Mistress with Chantal, and being fully absorbed in this three-way relationship. She was committed to stay for two years, but couldn't envision being anywhere else even after the two years.

Mistress Sabine was sitting in a padded lounge chair, tilting her wide brimmed hat upward so her face could catch the last rays of the afternoon sun. She then put down her fashion magazine, tugging the leather leash and summoning Renee to her parted thighs. The young submissive eagerly heeded her Mistress's call, placing her head between her Mistress's toned thighs, inhaling the sweet scent of lust and tasting the pungent nectar of desire. The Domme lovingly caressed Renee's head, running her fingers through the young woman's dark, shiny hair. Renee's long journey through her training and submission was at last complete. She was home.