Renee's Obsession

Story Info
Renee's son turns eighteen, party for two ensues!
1.6k words
4.31
34.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"That's right Tom, stick it in Mommy's pussy, just like that, oh yes!" Renee cried. "Happy eighteenth birthday darling!" Renee Fletcher was on her back, her son on top of her, she was helping to guide his virgin cock into her hot cunny.

Tom felt amazed at his luck, his own mother being hot for his dick. He wasn't much to look at and skinny as a reed to boot. Girls his own age never paid him any attention. But his Mom sure did!

It had all started two summers ago, when he was sixteen. His mother had walked in on him masturbating and seen what he was packing. Tom's cock was eight thick inches, his main vein was huge, running up the center of his shaft like a water main. Renee had come in just as he was about to shoot his load.

It had been too late to stop, his mother had seen his spunk erupt from his tool and spatter his groin as he pumped his meat. Her eyes had gotten huge and round when she saw her son's equipment, she'd turned and left without a word, but ever since then things had changed.

For the last two years Renee had been more and more bold around her son. It had started with just lingering glances at his crotch, soon she was dressing more provocatively whenever they were alone.

She was careful not to go too far, and she saw her son understood as well. Once Tom knew his Mom really was hot for his cock he got into some teasing of his own. Waiting to masturbate until he knew his Mom was home and upstairs, then being extra loud when he came, even shouting out, "Oh Mom!"

Renee was tempted to follow suit but wasn't sure she could control herself. It had been much too long without a real cock for her, she wanted her son badly, but managed to keep her hands to herself.

But she fantasized about her son's cock each time she came, soon she was obsessed. Waiting for his eighteenth was torture for her. Renee had an eidetic memory, she kept replaying her son's cum-shot over and over in her mind.

The game they were playing with each other got very heated in the days coming up to Tom's eighteenth. Renee was going around the house in just her sexiest lingerie, and her son was wearing shorts that were much too tight for him, outlining his bulge for his Mom to see.

Finally Tom's big day arrived. He had woken up to his naked Mom bringing him breakfast in bed and singing the traditional song. He gulped down some OJ and toast, then moved the tray aside and patted the mattress. "C'mon Mom, now that I'm legal let me at that pussy!"

Renee couldn't wait herself. She moved the tray to the floor and finally joined her son in his bed. His cock was already hard from seeing his Mom's full tits bare for the first time, seeing her neatly trimmed bush and thick pussy lips.

"Mmm, oh Tom I've waited so long for this!" his Mom cried, reaching out to grab his cock as she kissed him hungrily. "Your Mommy needs a good hard fucking!" She was running her hand up and down his eight inches, squeezing and teasing, rubbing his precum over the sensitive head.

Renee wanted her son's first time to be a positive experience, she wanted him to feel manly and confident. She got on her back so Tom could be on top, could see what his monster dick was doing to his nympho mother.

Now she'd guided him to her entrance and he was pushing into her at last, filling her with hot living meat for the first time in years. "Oh god Tom, your cock is so fucking big!" she cried.

Tom was in paradise, feeling a real cunt around his pecker for the first time. His Mom's twat was silky-feeling and hotter than he'd thought, it was doing incredible things to the nerves in his cock. Before he knew it he was moving on his own, his hips finding the ancient rhythm as his mother wailed her ecstasy beneath him.

"Oh Tommy! Yes, oh god yes! Keep fucking your Mommy, so good, god damn your cock is huge inside me, love it, love my baby's cock!" Renee was starting to cum already from her son's amateur pounding, she was so worked up!

"Cum inside me!" she begged. Renee wanted to feel her son fill her up with his seed, every nook and cranny of her cunt was greedy for his sperm. She felt Tom's dick swell and throb inside her and she began orgasming with him, her blood on fire with pleasure.

"God Mom, your pussy's sucking my cock, holy shit, cumming! Cumming Mom!" Tom grunted, feeling his potent load fire into his Mommy's waiting warmth. She wrapped her ankles around his ass and pulled him tighter, getting even more of his dick inside her.

Tom stared at his Mom, her eyes were pools of lust, her skin rosy and flushed, chest rising and falling, making her magnificent breasts heave. He'd never seen anything so sexy, not in all the porn he'd watched.

Renee's mouth found her son's, they kissed frantically as they orgasmed together, moving as one flesh, pulsing with desire, desperate with need. Tom loved feeling his mother's big tits crushed beneath him, her nipples digging into his skin. It made him feel powerful and potent.

At last their need was satiated for the moment. Renee looked up at her son. "Happy?" she asked, smiling from ear to ear herself. She could feel him getting smaller inside her.

Tom kissed her his answer. He rolled off of his Mom and put his arm across his eyes. "This is all a wonderful dream and any minute now I'll wake up." He was still semi-hard, the situation was keeping him more aroused than he'd ever been.

Renee surprised her son while he still had his eyes covered. She bent and started licking his tool clean, watching it throb and harden all over again as she tongued him. Tom looked up, then got on his elbows to watch.

Seeing she had an audience, Renee gave Tom the best blowjob ever. She kept looking him in the eyes as she licked and sucked, holding his shaft in one hand and covering the head with her vacuuming mouth. Tom groaned and threw his head back.

"Mom, god, what a cocksucker!" he moaned. "Holy fuck, Mom, your tongue is magic!" In no time she had him clean and shiny with her spit.

"Want me to keep sucking you, hmm, birthday boy?" Renee gave his wang an especially slutty slurp. "How about you get on top again and sixty-nine with me? My cunt's full of your yummy cream, if you suck it all out we can fuck again!"

At the moment Tom would have chewed broken glass to fuck his Mom's cunt again, he eagerly climbed on top and plunged his head into her crotch. Tom had watched a lot of porn and had the basics of cunnilingus down. He found her clit and started licking.

"Oh yes Tom, you're Mommy's good boy aren't you?" Renee said before sliding her lips back around her son's dick. She loved his tongue on her, he was flicking her clit and sucking his creamy load out of her cunt.

"Oh god, you're making Mommy so horny! I need your cock again!" she cried. "Want Mommy to ride you this time? Let me at that cock again!" Renee shoved her son back onto the mattress and mounted his turgid tool.

Lewd, wet slapping sounds filled the air as she bounced up and down on Tom's rigid meat. "God Tom, your cock is so fucking good! Tell Mommy it's all mine, I want all this cock for myself!" In Renee's mind the girls who had spurned her son didn't deserve this magnificent dick.

Tom was almost hypnotized by the sexy sight of his Mom riding him, her tits bouncing in his face, their nipples hard and crinkled. He grabbed one and sucked, giving Renee even more sexy sensations.

"Oh Mom, I love fucking you too," Tom panted. "You can have all my cock, anytime, you fuck so good, oh my god your pussy's tight!" He felt his balls drawing up tight again. "Gonna cum again! Cum in your tight cunt Mom, oh fuck yeah!"

"Yes!" his Mommy cried, "give it to me, I want all your cum!" Her cunny was two seconds away from another orgasm, feeling her son's load fill her would send her over the edge for sure.

Renee felt her son's meat-cannon swell and fire load after hot load of spunk into her creamy cunny. Her orgasm hit her like a truck, she mewled and threw her head back, crying out wordlessly in bliss.

Waves of pleasure rolled on and on through Renee's pussy and breasts, even her puckered rosebud was feeling incredible. Tom fucked her through their mutual orgasm, rocking the bed and their bodies with the force of his pounding.

Renee collapsed on top of her son, their breathing ragged, bodies still pulsing with pleasure. "Oh Tom, promise me you'll keep fucking your Mommy?" She kissed him hungrily, needing to convince him of her deep desire for his dick.

"Don't worry, Mom." Her son put his arms around her. "You're the one for me." They cuddled together and drifted off for a nap before round two.

The End