Renee's Seduction and Submission Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luc began speaking and Renee snapped out of her daydream. "Renee, Linnea tells me that she showed you our special friend in the bedroom. Did you enjoy meeting her?"

Renee wanted to say "Yes, it was fucking unbelievable and I masturbated in your bathroom with Linnea's wet panties stuffed in my mouth because I was so turned on." Instead she just nodded yes.

"Don't be shy. Linnea tells me that you had to adjourn to the bathroom with her panties to address your needs. I must say, as beautiful as Linnea is, your own beauty as you sit here after addressing your arousal makes you more desirable than her in my eyes."

Renee's Midwest honesty came to the surface after she overcame her embarrassment. "Linnea is so very beautiful. She looks like a fashion model. I don't hold a candle to her. And besides, I have a boyfriend so I don't know why you'd be interested in me."

"Nonsense. Linnea tells me the boyfriend is more interested in his bonus than he is in you. He is a fool. It is obvious to anyone with two eyes that you are a beautiful woman and that you have an incredible untapped raw sexuality as well. And like Linnea, I could see when I saw you today that you have a submissive side that is crying to come out. Am I right?"

Renee contemplated Luc's keen observations. "You're right. Michael is a tool. He uses me as a plaything when he has downtime. I'll be forgotten by him soon."

Before Renee could continue, Luc pulled open his jacket and reached into his inside breast pocket and showed Renee that he had her panties in that pocket. He then pushed the panties back into his pocket and held his fingers up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Oh Renee, there is so much more to confess. You didn't answer my question about your submissive streak, but the smell of your panties betrays you. You greatly enjoyed seeing the Toy's submission to Linnea. Tell me it is not so."

Renee sipped more champagne before responding. "I've never been so aroused in my life."

"And your orgasm in the bathroom?"

"The most intense one I've ever had."

"Ahh. Then it is settled. You need to learn more. Can you be here tomorrow at 9 a.m.?"

Renee paused. She felt like a big game fish that had already been hooked by the professional fisherman. She could struggle but she would inevitably land on his boat as his prize. "Yes," she replied.

Renee spent a sleepless night in bed thinking about all that had happened and what was to come. She masturbated while thinking about the Toy and Linnea and fell into a deep and restful sleep.

Chapter Two

Renee called in sick the next day and also texted Michael to cancel their planned lunch. She arrived at Luc's apartment early. A servant greeted her in the foyer and escorted her to the master bedroom door, which was closed. The servant knocked at the door and without waiting for an answer opened it for Renee. He closed it behind her.

Luc and Linnea were still in bed. Luc sat up, bare chested, and turned on his bedside lamp. Renee could see that the Toy was in the same kneeling position and cuffed and hooded as the previous night. Linnea was awake, but still lying in bed.

"Renee, it's so good you came, and early as well!" Luc pointed to the overstuffed armchair Linnea used the previous night. "Have a seat and help yourself to some coffee." Renee sat and poured herself a cup of piping hot coffee from the silver coffee pot. The coffee was excellent.

Luc got up out of bed and it was now clear he was naked. He walked over to the heavy window drapes and opened them so that sunlight could spill into the darkened room. "Let us show you our morning routine, shall we?" Luc offered, as if he was about to demonstrate how he brushed his teeth. Luc walked over to the Toy and unzipped and removed her hood. The Toy's long curly red hair billowed out, and in the sunlight Renee can could that the Toy had fine freckles on her entire body. She had large pendulous snow white breasts and a bushy red pubic patch that matched the color of her hair. Luc took off the handcuffs and the Toy rubbed her wrists to restore the circulation in them.

"Toy, get us ready," commanded Luc.

The Toy pulled back the covers to reveal Linnea's nude body. It was as spectacular as Renee expected, with just a tuft of blond hair above Linnea's already wet pussy lips. The Toy got between Linnea's legs and pushed her tongue between Linnea's pussy lips, all the while slobbering liberally on her pussy and ass. Linnea then turned on her side thus allowing the Toy better access to her ass. The Toy parted Linnea's ass cheeks with her hands and dove deeply into Linnea's anus with her tongue. Linnea exhaled with a satisfied groan. Renee had unconsciously slipped her hand under her skirt and had started rubbing her pussy.

The Toy then shifted her sights to Luc, who had been sitting on the bed watching Linnea being serviced by the Toy. He was already semi-erect. The Toy used her well-practiced throat to take Luc's expanding length all the way into her mouth. Renee could see the ripple in the Toy's throat as Luc's cock slid in and out of it. Luc then grasped the back of the Toy's head and fucked the Toy's mouth with his eight inch length. The Toy was gagging and drooling but did not hinder Luc's vigorous mouth fucking. Luc could sense he was about to cum and stopped. Renee eyes were glued to Luc's cock as it was waving erect in front of the Toy's mouth, with a thin line of spit connecting the head of his cock and the Toy's lips.

Linnea then got on her hands and knees on the bed and the Toy slipped underneath her in a sixty-nine position. Luc slid his cock into Linnea's pussy. Linnea was panting almost from the beginning, and as Luc picked up speed Linnea's body began to tremble. Renee's right hand moved faster under her skirt and her other hand absentmindedly rolled her left nipple between her fingers.

"May I cum Master?" asked Linnea, somewhat frantically. Renee now knew that Linnea was also submissive to Luc. She marveled at the fact that a woman as beautiful as Linnea had chosen to submit completely to another.

"You know the answer is no my pet."

Luc pulled out of Linnea's pussy and allowed the Toy to clean his cock and enjoy the flavor of their coupling. Renee was highly aroused by this obscene act. He then pressed his cock against Linnea's rosebud. Renee could see that Linnea stiffened her body to push back against Luc so as to ease his entry into her ass. She gasped as he entered her. Renee sucked in her breath in sympathy, having never seen an act of anal intercourse. The Toy licked the junction between Luc's cock and Linnea's asshole, eliciting yet another moan from Linnea. Luc started pounding Linnea's ass in earnest, with his balls slapping against the Toy's forehead. The Toy shifted to licking Linnea's clit. Renee hiked up her skirt and removed her panties and openly fingered both her pussy and her asshole.

Linnea asked with desperation in her voice, "Please Master. I cannot wait a moment longer."

"No slut, not yet."

Luc inadvertently (?) popped out of Linnea's ass and sprayed his cum on Linnea's pussy and asshole and the Toy's face. Renee came loudly and her gyrations in the chair knock the coffee pot on the floor, spilling hot coffee all over the hardwood below.

"Now my pet!" Luc commanded. Linnea pressed her pussy hard against the Toy's cum coated face as her orgasm rippled through her body over and over until she collapsed exhausted on top of the Toy.

Renee was exhilarated by the sex show she witnessed and the orgasm she just had. Her mind was a jumbled mess as she tried to focus on what just happened. She became aware that she had just openly masturbated in front of three people and had made a mess of the bedroom floor. She was also aware that she was more self-conscious about the spilled coffee than her blatant display of exhibitionism.

Luc snapped her out of her reverie. "Renee, I'm so clumsy. I usually cum in Linnea's ass as a treat for the Toy. But in all the excitement today I made a mess of it when I pulled out of Linnea's ass at a most inopportune time. Would you like to help me clean up the mess I've made?

Renee was stunned yet again, this time by his salacious request. She thought she was there as a spectator and not as a participant. She could hear the whimpering of the Toy at the prospect Renee might take away her treat. The eroticism of what Renee just saw overwhelmed her. Without more thought Renee rose from her chair, tiptoed around the spilled coffee on the floor, and approached the bed. Linnea gathered herself and summoned the strength to kneel on the bed, presenting her cum covered ass and pussy to Renee.

Renee had never been with a woman before and had never enjoyed eating a man's cum, but her submissive streak compelled her to place her face in the middle of Linnea's gooey mess. Renee was surprised at how much she enjoyed the heady aroma of Luc and Linnea's lovemaking. She started lapping greedily at the cum on Linnea's ass and worked her way down to her puffy cum coated pussy. All the while Renee could hear the continued whimpering of the Toy as she savored the Toy's intended treat. Linnea moaned continuously during Renee's ministrations and asked permission to cum, which was granted. Linnea again convulsed on the bed and then collapsed, completely spent.

With a tone of sympathy (as he eyed Renee's cum covered face) Luc declared "Renee, you did an outstanding job on Linnea, but now the Toy feels neglected."

Renee knew what to do and leaned over to clean Luc's cum off the Toy's face. She then kissed the Toy deeply so they could both enjoy Luc's seed. Renee could feel the heat from the Toy's pliant breasts as she pressed her chest against Renee's. The Toy sighed contentedly and then reassumed her kneeling position, looking with anticipation at Master Luc.

"Yes, yes, you may cum," Luc told the Toy with false impatience.

The Toy masturbated in her kneeling position, quickly bringing herself to a much needed climax.

Luc slid over on the bed to stroke the Toy's face and hair. While he was caressing the Toy he said, "Renee, I should tell you about the Toy and the special arrangement we have. A number of years ago I started a club with a number of other banker friends of mine who share a similar lifestyle, and we wanted a way to find and groom new submissives. We found a trainer who trains cock sluts and pain sluts and started the Auction. A potential submissive is sponsored by a club member. That submissive is trained at our facility. A promotional video is made of the submissive and each club member is allowed to bid on the submissive. There is an inspection period where potential bidders can fly the submissive to a place of their choosing for a 24 hour period. The high bid is presented to the submissive to accept or reject. If accepted, the submissive must serve her new Master for two years. I was the successful bidder on the Toy about three months ago."

Renee was in disbelief that such an arrangement could exist. Then Luc unleashed a lightning bolt.

"I'd like to sponsor you for the Auction."

Renee felt like she has been hit by a blow to her gut. Her mind was reeling. Did I want to be a sex slave? Is that what he's asked me?

"I'm really not sure how to react. I should feel flattered, but I don't know if I am."

"Most understandable. It's a lot to absorb. Can I at least tell you about the training and the fees?"

"I guess so," Renee replied, not knowing if she really did want to know.

"Ah, the training is quite rigorous and takes between one and three months. The Trainer becomes your Master. He will cause you to submit to him and he'll introduce you to all of the pleasures of the flesh, including pain."

Luc then explained the process of becoming a slave, and the many techniques of pleasure and pain that are a part of the BDSM lifestyle. He also explained that the process can be ended at any time by the submissive uttering the safe word. Luc further explained that the sponsor must financially support the submissive during the training period and must guarantee the payment of the submissive's portion of the Auction payment. The inspection fees were to be shared 50% to the sponsor and 50% to the submissive. The Auction fees were to be shared 70% to the submissive, 20% to the Trainer, and 10% to the sponsor.

Renee's knew her financial position was precarious. The mention of fees piqued her curiosity. "What are the typical inspection and Auction fees?"

Luc explained that the inspection fees usually ran around $25,000 and that the Auction fees typically ran from $200,000 to over $1 million. Bidding and demand was always higher for pain sluts. The submissive didn't get paid until the end of the two years; however the full Auction fee was to be paid up front and deposited into an escrow account with a Swiss bank.

"Think about it Renee. If you want to move forward I'll forward the paperwork, including a non-disclosure agreement."

Renee returned to her apartment to ponder her future.

12