Renee's Seduction and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more sessions Renee finally got Andre's cock down her throat and was able to cum with very little rubbing of her clit. She savored Andre's cum on her face, using her fingers to gather it and put his sticky treat in her mouth after he left. Renee's world revolved around Andre's deep throat sessions and the salty taste of his cum.

Satisfied with Renee's deep throat skills, Andre visited Renee's room and declared "Beg me to fuck your whore cunt."

"Please Sir, fuck my whore cunt."

"Why should I fuck your undeserving cunt?"

"Because I love you Master and I wish to please you in any way I can."

"Not good enough."

"Because my underserving cunt will massage my Master's cock and my Master will bestow his precious cum in my worthless cunt."

"Suck me slut and cum."

Renee took Andre deep into her mouth until his pubic hairs were touching her face. She masturbated and quickly orgasmed.

Andre pushed Renee back on her mattress and lined up his cock with her drenched pussy. He plunged deeply into her. Renee was ecstatic as Andre's cock stretched her pussy to a point she never before experienced. His skill at fucking her marginalized all the sex she had before as Andre hit her G spot over and over. Right as Renee was about to have a mind numbing orgasm Andre pulled out with his cock poised over her pussy. Andre squelched Renee's pleas for more.

"Remember my little slut not to cum without my permission. If you fail me, I'll not bestow my cock upon you again."

He then reinserted his cock and sped up his thrusts, hitting her G spot over and over. Renee clamped her legs around Andre's back, urging him to bring her to a blissful climax.

"Please Master."

No response. Renee's need was urgent.

"Please Master, I beg of you."

No response. Renee did not believe she could hold out a moment more.

"Are you my fuckhole?"

"YES, I'm your whore fuckhole!"

"Does your undeserving fuckhole cunt want my cum?"

"YES YES, my undeserving whore cunt wants your precious cum!!"

"Cum my little whore."

Renee locked her legs around Andre's back to keep his cock deep insider her while she was cumming. She held him there until her successive waves of pleasure died down to a ripple. Andre came inside her as her cunt flexed, squeezing every drop of cum out of his cock. She eased her legs, allowing Andre to withdraw, leaving her cunt dripping cum into a puddle on Renee's mattress.

"My beautiful rose. Your pussy is so delightful and it can easily receive my length. Next time we will start on your ass."

Renee trembled during the slow descent from her orgasm with the knowledge her virgin ass would receive its first visitor.

Chapter Four

The next time Andre returned he had a small butt plug in his hand. Andre summoned Renee over to him. "Lick this little one and then spit on my hand." Renee did so.

Andre used his spit soaked hand to lubricate Renee's asshole. Renee braced herself for the foreign invader but it pushed into her ass with relative ease.

"Keep this in your ass until I return. If it falls out you will be punished. If you masturbate and cum you will be punished."

Every time Renee moved the plug would cause her to feel a sensation, though not unpleasant, was uncomfortable. It was only after a period of adjustment that the plug caused a dull throbbing in her pussy that felt like an itch that needed to be scratched. Renee waited in the hopes that Andre would itch that scratch, but Andre didn't return before Renee felt an overpowering urge to fall asleep. Renee had a fitful session of sleep as the plug would shift from time to time waking her up. Each time Renee was jarred awake she would have to resist the urge to masturbate.

As Renee was pacing the room to relieve her discomfort Andre entered the room. Renee knelt by her bed, keenly aware of the plug was having its intended effect on her pussy. Andre stepped behind Renee and pulled the plug out with a "pop." He was easily able to insert two fingers in Renee's ass. Andre then started rubbing Renee's pussy, causing her to immediately beg for relief. Renee had a satisfying orgasm after which Andre inserted a slightly larger plug.

This process was repeated for several cycles with Renee's period of discomfort increasing with the bigger sizes of plugs. Finally Renee was able to accommodate a plug the width of Andre's cock. She now craved vigorous anal stimulation when she had an orgasm. She could feel the nerves in her rectum pulsing when Andre used his fingers to stimulate her and soon became attuned to the tingle in her ass presaging an orgasm.

The next time Andre appeared he asked Renee, "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"More than anything Master."

"Is your ass another fuckhole for your Master?"

"Yes Master, I am a slut and a slut needs her virgin asshole fucked."

"Very well. Get on your knees and use your hands to spread your ass."

Renee pulled her cheeks of her ass apart. Andre pulled out the plug and was greeted with a gaping asshole. Renee had been anticipating this event and desperately wanted to bring this aspect of her training to completion.

"Excellent slut. Hold your asshole open."

Renee held her cheeks apart and concentrated on keeping the muscles of her anal ring relaxed so that her asshole would not snap shut. Andre positioned his cock at her anal ring and inserted his cock. The first few inches went in easily. As Andre pushed further Renee began taking rapid breaths as the sensation of fullness overwhelmed her senses. As the sense of fullness subsided Renee was still experiencing pain. Andre was slow with his strokes as Renee shed the pain and started experiencing an incredible sense of warmth that radiated though her clit.

"Touch yourself my pet."

Renee started rubbing her clit, enjoying the pleasure from her superheated cunt as Andre began to pick up speed. She started feeling the building of an orgasm with a tingling sensation deep within her ass that rapidly spread to her whole body. Her body started vibrating like a jet undergoing heavy turbulence, tossing Renee's body about. She started asking for permission to cum but was unable to form the words in her mouth. Only babble came out.

"Did you want to cum my beautiful slut?"

"ARGH . . . Yes" replied Renee with clenched teeth.

"Are you a worthless slut with an ass begging for cock?"

Renee no longer could answer. Instead, she emitted a high pitched whine. Andre pounded Renee's ass in a rapid fire action.

"Cum my little slut."

"Ooooooohhhhhhh Godddddddddd!" Renee felt like her head exploded. She hit "8.3" on the Richter scale and the tsunami came out of her pussy in a gush, soaking Andre and her mattress.

Renee started to weep.

"Why are you crying my pet?"

"These are tears of joy. I couldn't believe I could experience so much pleasure through the act of sex. Thank you Master for giving me such a gift."

Andre smiled and sat Indian style next to Renee, taking her head in his lap and stroking her hair until she was sound asleep. He then carried her out of her room and down the hallway to a private bedroom with a four poster bed, bathroom and closet, and thick plush carpeting under foot. Renee slept like the dead.

Chapter Five

Renee's training as a cock slut was complete, as was her submission to Andre. Renee's discoveries were not limited to the physical. She also realized that she no longer questioned everything. Her world revolved around Andre and her obedience to him was absolute. Renee now felt she lacked the capacity to defy Andre or to even question the motivations behind his commands.

Renee was now living in a small comfortable bedroom that contained a private bathroom and a closet filled with clothes that were clearly chosen for her. There was a clock on the wall and a window to the outside, so for the first time since her arrival she knew what time it was and could see daylight and the outside.

Renee first act in her new room was to take a long shower. Since Renee had nothing but sponge baths in her room the spray of hot water on her skin seemed like a blissful excess. The pleasure of washing herself was so immense Renee ended up shampooing her hair and washing her body three times. Thoroughly refreshed, Renee went into the closet and selected a simple V neck top, jeans and a pair of comfortable shoes. She sat in an armchair facing the window and saw for the first time that her residence was near the Pacific Ocean. She could see waves crashing on a rocky beach and the afternoon fog waiting to come in with the setting sun.

At about 7 p.m. Andre came to fetch her for dinner. Renee was brought to a small but elegant dining room where servants attended to them. They enjoyed a simple meal of roast beef, potatoes and vegetables and a glass of vintage Bordeaux. They ate their dinner in silence, savoring every morsel of the tasty meal.

As the servants came to pour coffee Andre began the conversation. "Little slut, you have exceeded our expectations on the first phase of your training. You now are at a crossroads. As you know, our lifestyle also embraces pain as a way to bring pleasure to both partners. It is not for everyone. If you choose to move forward with your training as a pain slut you can always say the safe word and end your training. Because you have already completed your training as a cock slut, if you fail to complete the remaining part of your training as a pain slut, you will be entered into the Auction as a cock slut. However, if you complete your training as a pain slut, and elect to be in entered into the Auction as a pain slut, you will likely receive at least 50% more than what you would have earned as a cock slut. It is not unheard of for a desirable pain slut to be auctioned off for $1 million or more. It is for you to decide."

"Sir, tell me what to do."

"This is one decision I cannot make for you. Even though I control your body I respect it, and becoming a pain slut means that your body may in many respects no longer belong to you. Although Masters may not permanently injure a pain slut, there are some that are quite harsh, so if you pursue this lifestyle you will be subject to people that are used to living on the edge."

"Sir, what would you do if you were me?"

"That is a difficult question. I've trained many pain sluts. I believe that given your youthful beauty, including your angelic face, your smaller stature, and your unabashed enthusiasm for sex, you will be a compelling draw for many potential Masters. You also have a high tolerance for pain and are highly trainable. I would try this lifestyle, as you may always withdraw without an adverse consequence other than your time."

"I want to try," said Renee without hesitation. She had great faith in the judgment of her Master and a lasting impression from the videos she watched of women being whipped and then fucked to rousing orgasms.

"Very well. We will begin your training tomorrow morning at 8."

Promptly at 8, Andre appeared at Renee's door. Renee was already naked and in a kneeling position by her bed.

Andre led her down the hallway to a room equipped with a spanking bench, St. Andrew's cross, a cabinet containing a host of spanking implements, as well as ropes and clamps. Andre closed the door behind them.

Renee was strapped to the bench, the two cheeks of her ass fully exposed. Renee panted with anticipation as she has never experienced any sort of corporal punishment before, even as a child. How much will it hurt? Will I really enjoy it?

Andre selected two different leather paddles from the cabinet. He held them before Renee's eyes. "This paddle is made with moose hide and will be softer on your bottom. It will create a bright red glow and will make you feel antsy, like when you feel you can't sit still. This paddle is made with deerskin and will create more sting. The pain will be more intense but it will fade away more quickly. Which one do you want me to use?"

Renee pondered her choice. Even though she hated feeling antsy, she hoped to start slowly, so she selected the moose hide paddle. "Kiss this paddle. Then ask me for it. And let me know when you'd like me to stop."

Andre caressed Renee's ass with the paddle and slowly moved it up her body until it reached her face. He circled each cheek and then held the paddle in front of her mouth. Renee was aroused by the feel of the paddle on her body yet nervous about what was to come. She lovingly kissed the paddle.

"Please Master, paddle my ass. I love your paddle."

Renee steeled herself for the first blow. Andre anticipated her action and patiently waited until Renee relaxed the cheeks of her ass. Then he took a full swing, solidly connecting with the right cheek of Renee's ass. It was hard enough that Renee bounced a few inches off the bench. Renee was startled by the sharp stinging sensation. She found it was tolerable, but also that it gave her no pleasure. After about 15 seconds, another blow to her left cheek. Renee had the same reaction. Andre then caressed the cheeks of Renee's ass, allowing the pain and the warming sensation to spread throughout Renee's body. As Andre went through a dozen sets of blows, followed by soft caresses, Renee was now starting to feel the cumulative effects of the paddling. The pain has gotten much worse and her body was now warm and tingly. She was perspiring profusely. Her ass now was an angry red. She started crying. After another dozen blows Renee found the pain to be unbearable. After six more she had no more tears to give. Her bottom was on fire. That hot glow spread to the extremities of her body. She was now struggling mightily against her bonds as an antsy sensation took hold. Renee said "stop."

Andre replied "We have reached what you believe is your threshold of pain, but it is not. I will continue until I believe we have lighted a fire not only in your ass but also in your cunt and tits. And remember, you can always say the safe word."

Andre stood above her with the paddle. Between sobs, Renee now pleaded for Andre to stop. Andre continued. After the third blow Renee no longer steeled herself for the blows. They rained down on her ass, and she now felt a bright glow in her pussy, and her nipples have now become sensitive to the friction against the bench. Renee felt an urgent need for her release.

"Please Master, make me cum."

Andre stopped. He dipped two fingers into Renee's sodden cunt. Renee stiffened like a board, longing for Andre to fuck her to a rousing orgasm. Instead he pulled his fingers out and licked off the copious fluids.

Andre knelt by Renee's head and started stroking her hair. "Excellent Renee. The spanking has aroused you. Do not touch yourself. I will release you from your bonds. Assume your position by the bench and await my return.

"Yes Master." Renee assumed a kneeling position next to the bench. She was white hot with desire. She exerted every ounce of willpower to keep herself from fingering herself to a quick and satisfying orgasm. Andre did not return right away and Renee's need increased with each passing minute. Renee rested her hand against her sopping pussy and when her resolve was about to dissipate Andre appeared again.

Renee was again bound to the bench and Andre administered the same spanking, waiting for Renee's request to stop. Again Andre believed Renee could absorb more and continued the paddling. Andre waited until Renee lost her will to resist and then stopped. He didn't need to dip his fingers into Renee's cunt to know that it was begging for relief.

Renee asked again, "Please Master, I beg you to let me cum."

Andre gave a satisfied smile to Renee, knowing that the training would take hold. "No, my little slut. We must be patient."

Two more cycles of paddling ensued. After each session Renee's pleas for relief became more urgent and passionate. She had never felt such a need for release. She didn't know the limits she could tolerate for withholding her release but believed she could not endure one more session. She resolved to defy her Master if this went on past one more cycle.

Andre returned and again strapped Renee to the spanking bench. This time he increased the intensity of the paddling. Every stroke was met with tears and high pitched whines for relief. Renee finally reached the point of exhaustion and her voice became a shallow whimper. Andre stopped.

"Do you want to cum little whore? Thank me for the paddling and beg for your release."

"Thank you Master for the paddling. I didn't know I could be excited to this level and I cannot bear one more stroke without securing my release. I beg of you to allow me this release!"

Andre dipped two fingers in Renee's drenched pussy and then inserted them roughly into her ass. He pumped his fingers in and out of her ass, feeling for the pulsing and contractions deep in her rectum that precede her climax. Once satisfied that Renee was close, he took his other hand and rubbed her clit vigorously. Renee's entire body was vibrating like a tuning fork.

"Cum little slut."

Renee convulsed in the most violent and intense orgasm of her life. She felt as if the force of her contractions would rip her body apart. Her pussy didn't just leak fluids; it forcefully ejected them in a gush. She pushed back hard against Andre's fingers to assure their maximum penetration in her ass. The ripples of her orgasm, instead of lessening in intensity, become even more intense until Renee used up every ounce of energy and laid limp on the bench. Andre unfastened Renee's bonds and carried her to her bed, stroking her hair and face until she fell into a long and dreamless sleep.

Renee was allowed to rest for two days. By the third day Andre introduced Renee to the calf leather flogger. Andre went through the same ritual as the paddle, having Renee kiss and make love to his flogger before he used it. Andre again brought Renee to the edge of her release multiple times. Andre and Renee reached a deep understanding as to Renee's tolerance for pain and the right time to grant her release. Renee now knew that she could enjoy pain and that the fruits of that pain were the most satisfying orgasms of her life.

Then Andre introduced her to the cane. Andre selected a rattan cane and chained Renee to the St. Andrew's cross by clipping the "D" rings on her cuffs to it. "Renee, this is one of the most severe and intense forms of inflicting pain on a submissive. I am only using it because you have demonstrated an extraordinary tolerance to pain and that pain has translated to the most intense pleasure you have ever felt. I will go slowly and allow you to understand all of the sensations of this form of punishment. I will not go beyond your own limits, so if you ask me to stop I will do so. Would you like me to proceed?"

"Yes Sir. I want to experience the cane. I didn't think I would come to enjoy pain, but I do. I want to know the limits of my body." Renee felt compelled to test the edge. She could feel the raw edges of the leather cuffs rubbing against her wrists and the hard cold surface of the cross pressed against her naked body.

"Very well. Try to control your breathing. Concentrate on it. Slow deep breathing will control and dissipate the pain." Andre's experience told him that caning was all about the control of the submissive. Could the submissive confront the pain and externalize or dissipate it through breathing, mind control, or just screaming?

Andre first stood next to the cross and ran the tip of the cane under Renee's nose. "Make love to my cane," Andre commanded. Renee opened her mouth and allowed Andre to slide the cane across her tongue, wetting the tip. Andre then swished the cane so it struck near Renee's left ear. The sound and the impact caused Renee to flinch against her bonds. Andre wanted Renee to understand that part of the pain of the cane was the fear of it. Renee's level of apprehension multiplied, and she prepared herself to say stop after the first stroke.