Renee's Seduction and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWISH/SNAP! Andre administered a light stroke to the right cheek of Renee's bottom. Renee however felt as if the right cheek of her bottom had exploded. Renee forgot about controlling her breathing and let out a blood curdling scream. She started to hyperventilate and panic crept into her mind.

Andre paused. "Shall I continue little one? Remember, control your breathing."

Andre lightly traced the tip of the cane across Renee's right cheek and the area he had just scored, causing Renee to clench her anus in anticipation of the next stroke. She was also processing the intense pain as it faded slightly and caused her pussy to twitch. She caught her breath and the sense of panic faded as well. "Yes Master, one more please."

SWISH/SNAP! A light stroke hits the left cheek of her bottom. Again an explosion of pain. Even though Renee knew exactly what to expect she again let out a blood curdling scream. She waited for the pain to diminish and for the glow in her pussy to increase. "Breathe, breathe," she told herself.

Andre paused to stroke her pussy, now saturated with the evidence of her need. Renee flinched at the intense sensation as if she had absorbed another blow from Andre's cane.

Andre administered four more strokes to each cheek. Renee's bottom was now laced with red welts across them. The skin had already begun to raise, and the color on the welt itself was in some places turning from dark red to purple. Renee was crying hard and at the same time gulping for air. She hung limp against her bonds while still attached to the St. Andrew's cross.

Andre waited until Renee's convulsive sobbing stopped. He approached her and noticed that the juices from her pussy had begun to run down both of her legs. He dipped his erect penis in Renee's pussy to lubricate it. Renee suddenly snapped to attention and cried out, though this time in pleasure. Andre then took his cock out and slowly inserted it into Renee's ass. Renee gasped, and then started sucking air as the pleasure from Andre's cock caused her to immediately ascend to orgasm. Renee pushed her hips back to speed up Andre's advance, but Andre in turn pulled back so that he could continue the agonizingly slow entry. Andre then reached underneath Renee and took the flat of his palm and rubbed it back and forth slowly against her distended clit while pushing deeper into Renee's ass.

Sensing Renee's release was imminent Andre gave permission to cum. Renee exploded in orgasm and gushed liquid on the floor. She slammed her body over and over against the St. Andrew's cross and tested the holding power of her bonds as her orgasm oscillated through her body. The spasms in Renee's back channel triggered Andre's release as well. He withdrew his penis, now limp, and watched his cum trickle down the back of Renee's legs as she slowly relaxed and became limp again against her bonds. Renee had never felt a feeling so deliciously exquisite as the cocktail of intense pain mixed with extreme pleasure.

Andre released Renee from her bonds. He carefully laid her on her side on a nearby leather sofa with her scored bottom facing away from the sofa. He retrieved a container of salve from the cabinet and massaged it gently into Renee's fresh wounds. As he was rubbing the swale of Renee's back he whispered "My pet, you have exceeded my expectations as a pain slut. You have been able to take the cane on the first try and you have experienced both the extreme pain and pleasure it can give. Our Masters understand that this form of punishment must be meted out sparingly, but it is good to know that you can not only handle it but can push the limits of your pleasure as well."

Renee managed a weak smile at her Master's compliment.

Andre allowed Renee to rest for three days. On the fourth day he visited her room. Renee was kneeling by her bed. Andre pulled her up on her bed and sat next to her.

"My dear pet. We will allow you to experience various types of nipple clamps, hot wax and rope bondage but I fully expect you will become the master of those practices as well. I will let others show you those practices as this completes my personal participation in your training. You were an excellent submissive and I am proud to be your Master."

"Master, it is I who am proud to be your submissive. You have my undying devotion and obedience. You have shown me the world of pain and pleasure and for that I am forever grateful. I will never forget you."

"Treat your other Masters as if they were me. I bid you my leave." Andre kissed Renee on the cheek and left the room.

Renee did complete her training with her other training Masters. She found that hot wax was an interesting but not overly stimulating sexual practice, but that her nipples were quite receptive to clamps, and a combination of bondage, the clamps, and a spanking with a paddle allowed her to reach her maximum level of pleasure. She was not caned again. She had been given a three day break from her training and told her next phase of her training would begin at the end of that three day break.

Chapter Six

On the morning of the fourth day, there was a knock on her bedroom door. Renee, clad only in a bathrobe, answered the door. It's Luc and Linnea! Renee cried out in joy and the three of them embraced tightly.

"I'm so happy to see familiar faces. I've been here for five weeks and haven't been away from this facility. Why are you here?" asked Renee.

"For business and pleasure," replied Luc. "We are here to complete your training and to make your video for the auction. We are also here because we're your friends and wanted to enjoy your last days here with you. After your training is complete, we'll take you for a tour around San Francisco. My guess is that you'll be entered into the Auction in about two weeks."

"So what's left in my training?"

"Us. In particular Linnea. The one thing you haven't done is learn to make love to a woman. Linnea is here to show you. Linnea was once a cock slut and participated in one of the first Auctions. I'll also direct your video."

Renee was anxious to begin the last phase of her training. She had fond memories of her time with Luc and Linnea. She was the only woman Renee had ever had sex with. Renee was strongly attracted to Linnea and felt she always had a strong bond with her.

As Renee was thinking about making love to Linnea, Andre walked into the room to greet Luc and Linnea.

"Andre, you've done a remarkable job in such a short period of time," Luc said with admiration in his voice.

"The little slut is a good student," answered Andre.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi to you. I'll leave you to resume your happy reunion. Little slut, obey Master Luc and Mistress Linnea as you would me."

"Yes Master."

"Let's start tomorrow morning," said Luc. We'll have time today to rest and then enjoy dinner together."

The evening is spent mostly discussing Renee's training and what she learned. Renee learned that Linnea did not complete the pain slut training and that she did not even reach the caning portion of the training. She stopped when she was introduced to the flogger. Renee licked her lips in thinking about Linnea's lily white ass being striped by a flogger. Renee also learned that Linnea was in a previous Auction and that another Master purchased her. Linnea spent two years in Hong Kong with an Asian banker. She found it to be an exhilarating experience, being exposed to a new culture and engaging in nonstop sex for two years. Renee thought about the alluring contrast of Linnea's classic Scandinavian appearance against the black hair and golden skin of Asian men and women. Renee was told that it was only after the completion of her two year contract that she connected with Luc.

The following morning Luc and Linnea came to retrieve Renee from her bedroom. Renee was kneeling by her bed, as she was treating Luc and Linnea as her Master and Mistress. They went together to a "playroom" that had a solid four poster bed, a spanking bench, an armchair, and a cabinet with all of the usual goodies.

Linnea was wearing only a bathrobe and dropped it to the floor. Renee had only seen Linnea prone in her bed or on a chair, so seeing Linnea standing before her naked aroused her, as her beauty was reflected through her cobalt blue eyes, firm breasts, and long legs.

Linnea took Renee to the bed. Luc settled into the armchair to watch, and with his robe open, started to stroke his cock.

Linnea first started by kissing Renee. Renee had never been kissed like this, so deeply and with such passion. Renee tried to return the kisses in kind, and after a few minutes in a deep embrace, felt a fire rising deep in her belly. Linnea then pushed Renee flat on her back on the bed and began licking and sucking each nipple and using her hand to massage Renee's clit. Linnea probed for Renee's G-spot and elicited a heavy sigh when she found it. Linnea was a master at touching Renee, bringing her higher and higher, and then stopping, only to begin again. Renee felt the approach of her orgasm and signaled her release was near. Linnea withheld consent, wanting to explore the limits of Renee's will to heed her Mistress's wishes. Renee did not cry out but it was clear from the quaking of her body that it was only a slender reed of obedience that was holding back Renee's onrush of pleasure. When permission was finally granted, Renee did not push Linnea away, but rather pulled her closer, kissing Linnea with the same passion as Linnea's first embrace. They held each other closely until Renee floated to the ground.

Linnea then asserted control over Renee, directing Renee to those spots that Linnea found most satisfying. Renee luxuriated in the directions given by Linnea and by the reactions her tongue and fingers elicited from Linnea. Renee beamed at the notion that she was pleasing her Mistress and also mastering the art of pleasuring a woman. The thought also crept into her mind that her destiny lay with women and not with men.

The next day they shot the Auction video. Luc insisted that the video begin as a voyeur in Renee's bedroom, with Renee naked, but in her heels, putting on her make-up and then putting on her bra and panties and a full length dress. The next vignette showed Renee modeling her elegant full length gown with her hair and make-up done as if she was attending a formal event. She was sipping champagne from a crystal flute. The music went from light and airy to ominous. The next scene showed Slave number 4 entering a room with a hooded Renee, shuffling her feet with her wrists chained together and her ankles chained together. Slave number 4 removed Renee's hood, allowing her brown hair to tousle about her head. Renee recognized Slave number 4 from her first day of training. She was the slave that had conducted the bulk of her first inspection. Slave number 4 was dressed to the hilt for the video. Her long blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her substantial breasts protruded up and over her black lace bustier. Each of her erect nipples was pierced with a rose gold straight barbell. She wore thigh high platform leather boots with 5 inch heels.

Slave number 4 methodically attached Renee's cuffed wrists to chains hanging from the ceiling so that Renee's arms were at 45 degree angles from her body. She then chained Renee's cuffed ankles to "O" rings embedded in the floor so that Renee's legs were similarly at 45 degree angles from her body. Renee's naked body, but for her 5 inch heels, was splayed in an "X." Her body had a sheen to it from a combination of her anxiety and the bright lights used to shoot the video, and her muscles displayed great definition with her body stretched in four different directions and her legs balanced on high heels.

Slave number 4 approached Renee and grasped one of her nipples in each hand, pulling them upwards at an unnatural angle until Renee's breasts were at their full extension. She then stared into Renee's eyes.

"Are you ready to please your Mistress?"

Renee was outwardly calm but inwardly apprehensive about the punishment about to be meted out. "I am Mistress."

Renee was then asked to look straight into the camera and recite her name, age, height, weight, cup size, length of nipples and length of clit.

Mistress started the session by an open palm spanking, alternating cheeks until each of them was a bright red. Renee was already visibly perspiring. Renee was happy to begin the session with a spanking, as it helped develop a warm glow in her body and melted away the anxiety brought on by the video crew and the bright lights. She concentrated on taking herself to that compartmentalized subspace where her universe contracted to just her Mistress and herself with everything else fading to background noise.

Mistress picked up two clothes pin style nipple clamps. She pulled up one of Renee's nipples, stretching it upwards to her mouth. She held the nipple in her mouth and then held Renee's breast in her hand, circling her nipple with her tongue until the nipple was fully erect. Mistress then applied the clamp, eliciting a sharp exhale from Renee. Mistress repeated the same procedure to Renee's other nipple and then attached the two clamps together with a chain and then hung a small weight to the chain.

Mistress then walked over to the wall where assorted instruments of pain were suspended from hooks on the wall. She caressed the braided bullwhip and removed the coiled whip from its resting place. She walked in front of Renee and held the popper, which consisted of two separate leather strands that extended beyond the fall like the forked tongue of a serpent, and ran them slowly across Renee's cheek. Renee instinctively turned her head away from her Mistress, which brought an immediate rebuke in the form of a light slap to Renee's exposed cheek.

Mistress took three steps away from Renee and held the popper in her left hand and the braided handle of the bullwhip in her right. She curled her right wrist and then snapped it forward, letting go of the popper and having it explode just inches from Renee's left ear. The sharp snapping sound made Renee flinch and for the weight on the nipple chain to swing wildly back and forth, pulling on Renee's nipples and causing a flush to her cheeks. Mistress then gathered the popper again in her left hand and flexed her right wrist back and forth until she pulled back her wrist and let go a full stroke aimed at Renee's waist. The thong of the whip went around Renee's back and the popper exploded on Renee's right ass cheek. Renee screamed as the end of the popper left angry red welts on her ass. Renee immediately started sobbing but her training forced her to say "One. Mistress, may I have another?"

Mistress took half a step back and twirled the popper in her left hand. She then flexed her right wrist and stepped forward with a more forceful lash with the serpent's tongues kissing the left cheek of Renee's ass. The snap of the popper caused Renee to let go a full throated bellow as the pain coursed through her body. She jerked her body upward, causing the weight on the nipple chain to go upward as well. As Renee relaxed, the weight went downward with equal force, pulling her clamps and causing a secondary round of pain from her nipples that collided with the pain emanating from her ass.

"Two Mistress," sobbed Renee. She could barely choke out "May I have another?"

Mistress unfurled the whip and went higher, with the thong wrapping around the small of her back and the popper striking just below her right armpit. Renee howled in pain as her tender flesh gave way to the bite of the two headed popper.

"Three Mistress. I beg of you no more. Please, please Mistress."

Mistress stepped behind Renee and ran her hands lightly over the areas that received the bite of the lash. Renee shuddered at the light touch and was now sweating profusely. Mistress stepped back to line up one final lash, this time biting Renee on the back of her right thigh. Renee's right ankle buckled and she listed far to the right with her full weight on her left wrist. She was sobbing uncontrollably and her tears had run her mascara down her face. As she caught her breath she steadied herself on her right foot and relieved the pressure on her left wrist. She was still panting heavily and her eyes had a wild look in them.

Mistress stepped forward and released the left nipple clamp, causing Renee to snap backwards as the blood started coursing through that tortured nipple. Mistress heightened the sensation by rolling the nipple between her fingers. Renee screamed at the intensity of the sensation. Mistress repeated the same process with Renee's right nipple. Renee was shaking as the pain, the prickly heat from the lash, and the pins and needles sensation from the blood flow to her nipples made her one raw nerve. Mistress lowered her hand to touch Renee's overflowing cunt and jammed three fingers inside, pulling upward to massage Renee's G spot and clit.

"Mistress!!!" is all that Renee could articulate as the wet heat from her cunt ignited every nerve ending in her body.

Mistress commanded, "Cum you slut!"

Renee started flailing her arms and legs as her orgasm seized control of her body. The strength of the chains holding her wrist and ankle cuffs was tested as Renee jerked at her bonds. Mistress continued to pump her fingers in Renee's cunt with liquid visibly spilling on the cement floor below. The front and rear cameras caught it all, continuing to film as Renee's shaking reduced itself to irregular spasms. The final frame of the video showed Renee's head hanging down with her chin touching her chest, her hair disheveled, and her mascara streaking down to the bottom of her cheeks. A faint smile can be seen on her face. The screen faded to black.

TO COME: Renee's inspection tour around the world and the results of the Auction.