Renewable Energy and Orgasms Pt. 02

Story Info
Corday's employees continue to abuse you.
1.7k words
4.52
27.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tremble against your restraints, exhausted from the four orgasms your kidnappers have already given you -- and, if they're true to their word, they still have eight to go.

"Don't worry, little cockslut. That was a warm up."

Eli, who just ate you to orgasm, stands and makes his way over to the terrifying wall on the other side of the room. Toys of all kinds are displayed, hanging on hooks or in transparent, neatly labelled boxes on shelves.

It only takes him a minute (one excruciating, agonising minute) to grab whatever he was looking for. You strain your head to try to take a glance at whatever is in store for you, but you can't see it until he draws close to you.

And then you can't see at all.

Or speak, apparently, because even as you begin to protest, a ball gag is roughly and firmly strapped to your head.

"Mmph mphhh!! Aghh muh gah!"

The men laugh at your naked, bound, blindfolded and gagged body, desperately struggling to release yourself from the chains. Your kidnapping may have been strictly business, but there's no denying that the sadistic employees are enjoying torturing you too.

Everything catches you off guard. You assume that that's Eli grabbing your nipples and roughly pinching them between practiced fingers, but that could also be Eli's footsteps returning to the wall, pacing its length, then returning again.

Only two of your senses have been taken away, though. You can very much still hear the vibration that suddenly begins on the other side of the room, followed by a satisfied 'click.'

Step.

Step.

Step.

Step.

As you sag back into your chains, pained from your cruel treatment, the vibrations become unnervingly loud. And unnervingly close.

"Ooooaahhhh, ah, haaaa..."

Your breathing quickens as a vibrator is pushed slowly into your throbbing, desperate pussy.

"Oh, yeah, you like that? Little slut." Eli's voice resounds from in between your thighs as he pushes the vibrator in and out again, slowly fucking you with the toy. "I'm gonna get you so fucking wet."

You try to tamp down on the pressure as it rises, but there's no use. You're already so sensitive, there's no stopping this fifth orgasm.

"AH, AH, AH, AAHHHH!"

Laughter sounds throughout the room, and... does it sound louder, this time? You think you hear a voice you don't recognise. You didn't hear the door open and close, but to be fair, you can't concentrate on much but on the depraved toy between your legs.

They take turns taunting you, sometimes with just laughter, sometimes with slaps, sometimes with words.

"Look at the proud little librarian bitch now!"

"She's dripping on the floor for us."

A female voice. "What a lucky cumslut! God, I wish that were me."

The degradation does nothing to help you try to calm down, even as Eli continually fucks you with the vibrator, and especially not when he lays a finger either side of your clit and begins to rub, maddeningly slowly.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooohhhhhhh... OH!!!" You can't even believe yourself, you sound like a porn star. As before, your fifth and sixth orgasms are ruined for you by that damned machine, leaving you practically begging for more.

And oh, does Eli deliver.

***

Five more orgasms later, your clit is so bruised that it doesn't feel pleasurable anymore. Eli continues fucking you senseless with the vibrator, but you're sore there too. Tears form in your eyes, dripping through the blindfold. Relenting, he removes the ball gag and the vibrator, but leaves the blindfold on.

"Danny, I need your help lifting her."

Your chains rattle as they're released from the wall, but you don't even make a pretense of trying to escape. You're utterly their slave now, and you know it.

You feel yourself being lifted up into the air, then draped over a cold metal table. Your chains are fastened to the legs, and you pull at them almost experimentally -- tight enough to keep you from moving, loose enough to allow for circulation.

THWAP!

You're taken off guard by a sudden smack to your ass, from a flat object you assume is a paddle of some sort.

"Ow! Please, no, I haven't done anything! I've been good!"

"You have been a good girl up until now," the blond, who you assume is Danny, soothes from behind you. "But all that fucking has got you sore, and we need our whore to have three more orgasms before we're done for the day." THWAP!

"Besides," Eli joins in, "you've been very selfish, keeping them all to yourself. Cameron only had one go of you, and Danny and I still need to cum inside you. Not only that, but you haven't been pleasing our VIP."

VIP? Was that the woman who was speaking earlier?

THWAP!

"Oh, please, please, I'll be so good! I'll be so good to you!" you scream, tears streaming down your face at your harsh treatment.

"Yes, you will," Danny laughs, continuing to spank you.

Like the bad little whore you are.

'Whoa, where did that thought come from?' you think, but you don't have time to answer it or even beg more, as Eli's cock is unceremoniously pushed past your lips.

"Mm! Mmpphh!!"

"There's a good slave..." he croons, fistfuls of your hair holding you in place, even as you choke on his length. He seems to like the vibrations of you crying out in pain from Danny's spanks, because he groans and begins to thrust faster. But something odd starts to happen. As you feel more and more like you deserve this punishment, the strokes (in both senses) start to feel more and more pleasurable, until, a few minutes later, you're trying to arch your ass back as far as you can, and bobbing your head up and down on Eli's dick.

"I didn't expect you to be this eager!" the female voice you heard earlier laughs. "Eli, I want a turn. Hurry it up."

"Yes, Madame Corday."

The CEO of Corday is here?? So this really isn't some elaborate ruse. You really are being held captive by one of the country's biggest energy tycoons. You feel helpless, defeated, worthless.

You feel like a stupid slut.

Almost as soon as you have the incriminating thought, Eli finishes in your mouth, pinching your nose shut so you have to swallow all of it.

He pulls out with a pop and you gasp for air, still wincing with each blow to your now-screaming ass.

"Oh, poor darling," Danny sympathises. "Here, let me help you with that."

Oh.

OH.

So this is what rimming feels like.

His practiced tongue makes slow loops around your asshole, teasing you to the point of insanity. Spreading your cheeks rather painfully, he continues his ministrations, dipping inside every once in a while, jeering at your groans, then continuing to tease.

"P-please, Danny, please can I--"

THWAP!

Your ass is on fire again.

"You will address me as sir, you slutty bitch. Is that clear?"

"Y-y-y-yes, I'm, I'm sorry."

THWAP!

"I'm sorry, SIR! Please let me cum, sir!"

You've tried anal a few times, but never with someone as... well-endowed as Danny. He coats himself in your wetness, making you hiss through gritted teeth in pain, slowly pushing himself into you without so much as stretching you with a butt plug first.

But you were asking for this, weren't you?

You're a desperate slut who deserves to be punished.

'Pull it together Maria! You have a life. Your books, your teas at home, the dog park near your house. There's no need to lose your identity just because of a few orga--'

And then he begins to move inside of you.

"Ow, ow, oh fuck, PLEASE don't stop, oh GOD!" He certainly needs no encouragement, gripping your hips and enthusiastically fucking your poor, stretched asshole, calling you names the whole time.

"How's the tongue?" the woman calls.

"Not bad," chuckles Eli, "you can try her out if you want."

Before you can even process what he's said, you smell something very distinctive displayed before your face.

"Lick me. If I don't orgasm within five minutes, you don't get to keep this last orgasm. We'll just suck it away, like we've done with your last eleven."

You nod emphatically, and begin your work, though not without distractions. Danny's ruthless pounding, coupled with Cameron and Eli jeering at how obscene your ass looks, isn't exactly the most encouraging environment; though it is certainly a very erotic one.

Her soft legs either side of your face grip yours tightly as you toy with her clit, intent on bringing her as much pleasure as Danny's affording you.

"Oh, you're GOOD..." she moans as you flick your tongue along her g-spot, moaning into her and sending vibrations throughout her pussy.

You pull back for a second.

"Mistress, please allow me to use my fingers to help you too."

She doesn't need to be asked twice, and promptly unties the chains holding your arms to the table legs. Your blindfold is removed, and you look up into the half-lidded eyes of a dark-haired, pale and stern woman.

There isn't exactly much time for looking, as she grips your hair to pull your face back into her folds. Shakily, you trace a finger along her labia, crooking it up inside her as you stimulate her clit with your exhausted tongue.

'She's getting close,' you think, even as Danny moves his hands to your breasts, tugging them painfully with each stroke.

Luckily, you don't have to spend that much more time concentrating, because with another couple of licks, she screams and convulses, mashing your mouth into her to draw out as much pleasure as she can.

"Thank you, my obedient little cumslut. I'm going to be playing with you a LOT more, I think."

That does it. With another, final pump from Danny, you shake on the table, pulling involuntarily at your leg restraints and gripping her legs either side of you, moaning like you don't have an audience.

You collapse, breathing heavily. Your twelfth orgasm in one day.

And this is supposed to happen to you every day, for the next however long you're useful?

Out of the corner of your eyes, you notice Madame Corday pulling her clothes back on, and being escorted out by Cameron. As Eli begins to hose you down and Danny dresses again, you manage to make out fragments of conversation between the CEO and Cameron.

"Tomorrow, if she isn't too sore, I want to see what we can try with double penetration, butt plugs, and nipple clamps."

Everything goes black.