Renewed Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife discovers how to live outside the box.
9.9k words
3.44
10.1k
11
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife, and her buried passions. There are many cuckold affiliated men that think of conditions that would appeal to them, but few of those men experience a wife that searches for the condition that allows her to make him one. This story will work on the fabric of a women becoming empowered without losing respect for her, and manipulating what she wants in her life. My primary audience is my own wife, and it's a dirty letter I share with you. The story is purely fiction and does not represent anything spun from reality.

*******************

I feel asleep that night with a mild case of the butterflies. I knew we both enjoyed the sexual intimacy that evening, but the sudden change of character in Rachel took me by surprise. I couldn't exactly complain about the renewed life in the bedroom as we had been simmering on low for so long, and tonight felt like a throwback to days long gone. As much as I wanted to accept what happened I knew that something seemed off. I had never spoken or expressed any interest in role playing, and visions of other partners would have been forbidden in the past. The mixed emotions of having my wife so rejuvenated in the bedroom were distorted by the mental image of other men acting as the catalyst for our excitement. We have been together since grade school, and we never discussed or confessed any of the things we taunted each other with that night. Even after we had rolled over onto our own side of the bed my manhood failed to understand my confusion as it periodically returned to full salute as my mind returned to the events of that evening. My wife might have used her kinky confessions to get a rise out of me, but I could not help but notice it had equally charged herself. "How much of what she said was role play," I thought while trying to sleep with my engorged manhood reminding me of its presence.

The next morning seemed to come too soon, and before I knew it the water from my morning shower was jetting onto my face. We both ran through our typical morning rituals, and I didn't expect to see more of her than our usual parting good day kiss as we left little time to chat in the morning. Today Rachel managed to meet me in the kitchen while still standing in her house coat after steeping out of her own shower. "Are you OK with last night," she asked?

I knew what she was asking for; she was asking for my approval or acceptance on how she used the mental image of other men in the bedroom. I did not want to look insecure or weakened by what was said and tried to laugh it off, "Maybe next time we can change it to it being another women just to be fair," I said feigning a laugh.

"I wouldn't like that at all," she confessed, "I guess it's why I feel a bit guilty about what happened."

"You don't want to share huh," I answered while reaching out to give her a hug.

"Nope...I am sorry but maybe I am not as secure as you are. I guess I am selfish and want the attention on me. We don't need to talk like that again if you didn't like it," she said with a guilty look on her face.

I was confused but my macho pride refused to admit I was threatened, "We have been together since we are kids, maybe you're just curious or going through a midlife spell. We can talk tonight if you want...," I said while smiling and pausing to look at her in the eyes. She smiled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek before wordlessly going back to get ready for her day. Before she had time to return, I left the house and with my libido turned up to eleven. I got in the car and drove to the office with my mind racing on what was happening at home.

The return to the office seemed therapeutic as it was not long before I buried my insecurities under a stack of inbox requests. At lunch and during the ride home my mind returned to the subject; it was like I was running the events over and over in my mind. When it was time for me to drive home it hit me what must have happened. Jason had mentioned to me in a subtle way that his wife Tiffany found her mojo back. He made several accounts of how their bedroom intensity increased, but he remained restrained and never got too far into detail. The revelation of him discussing this with me, and the look on Rachel's and Tiffany's face when we returned from the garage the day before was telling. "Rachel must have discussed things with Tiffany, and she is getting some kind of guidance," I thought? It was out of character for Rachel to change things up that fast on her own. "She could never have possibly thought mentioning other men in the bedroom was a good idea without outside influence, she's a good girl, "I thought.

The more I thought about it the more I realized this was very plausible by her actions, and the timing of her new bedroom theatrics. I wasn't sure if it was in my interest, but I made myself realize that what she did was for us. Her talking sexually about other people let alone our friends was not normal for her, and she must have wanted to try the advice of a good friend. She really stepped outside her conservative shell this time. "Should find a way to help make this work," I questioned while trying to rationalize the pleasurable sting of one night of hot passion?

When I got home I found the door locked. Usually Rachel gets home before me and I get to walk into the kitchen and join her in preparing dinner. Today I opened the door and found the house was empty of company, and it was then that I decided to check my phone. I had one missed call. I checked my answering service and heard her voice, "Hi honey! The conference is running late and we decided to take the guest speakers out to dinner before they fly out tonight."

After listening to the message I considered my options for dinner for one, and thought it would be a good opportunity to hit up a restaurant on my own. I sat and thought about my options, and while I considered I started roaming through my social media on my phone. As I scrolled down my list of contacts and their recent posts I noticed Jason had a posting only a moment ago. His activity had him located at a pub and grill we used to frequent when watching the game. I wondered if he was there alone because it was not the type of place we usually went with our wives. I was alone and time was on my side this evening, so I decided to give him a call.

The phone started to ring and moments later he answered. He was surprised to hear my voice because we didn't make a habit of grabbing a drink on a Monday night, but after me telling him how I was planning on eating alone he confessed that Tiffany was also busy. I quickly invited myself and headed to the bar to meet him.

On my way over to the bar I texted messaged my wife and told her that I would be eating with Jason at our normal watering hole. I told her that if I were needed, I could leave at any time, but if there was no rush as I was planning on staying for a beer and to catch part of the game.

I walked in and found Jason sitting at the bar with beer and wings in front of him. I sat down and ordered the same, and asked him what was playing on the TV. He shrugged his shoulders and dismissed the TV and instead raised a glass in cheers as I pulled back on my first drink.

We both then spoke at the same time, "What's the wife doing," and then we both proceeded to laugh at ourselves.

I answered first and told him that Rachel had a dinner date with a group of people connected to her conference. He then proceeded to tell me how Tiffany had started to get weekly massages to help her relax, and how he uses the time to get out alone to do the same.

"I suppose Rachel will be looking for massages too at this rate," I laughed.

His facial expression suddenly changed, and he looked at me with a sharp glare. "Why would you think Rachel will want massages too," he asked?

"I think Rachel and Tiffany have been talking," I answered. He again looked at me perplexed but with a very serious expression. "Yesterday I think they must have discussed something, because after you guys left something really lit a fire under Rachel. She was a lot like how you describe Tiffany lately; very active in the dark," I said with a happy smirk knowing he should understand me.

I expected him to laugh or even possibly see it as a compliment, but his reaction took me by surprise. "What do you think they said? Did she tell you about their conversation, or are you guessing? What did Rachel do to make you think Tiffany put her up to it," he asked in quick succession.

"She just talked a bit dirty in the bedroom, and for her it's really not her thing. I thought maybe she got some kind of coaching or something," I said trying to play it down as nothing to unusual. I felt a bit weird at how anxious he was looking at the prospect of them talking to each other, and I did not exactly want to discuss what we had envisioned in the bedroom in case it was different then what he was used too. The thought of his wife being the mastermind behind that brand of roleplay made me secretly laugh inside but admitting that it worked for Rachel was not something I was going to risk. I started to reconsider if I should have mentioned any of this at all.

He was looking for the words to say; I could sense he wanted to ask me something but didn't know how. "Let's just drop it," I said to him with a smile. I then concluded by thanking him for the possible favor even though I may have been incorrect for doing so. I made sure he understood that I enjoyed myself, and that anything said was irrelevant considering I loved the sudden change I seen in Rachel the night before.

"So Rachel didn't say anything to you? You just think they had a talk," he asked?

"That's correct," I said over the chime of my phone coming from my pocket. My phone had just received an email from work, but after looking closer I seen I had one missed message as well. "I keep missing calls and messages when my phone is in my jacket pocket. I got to find a better place to store it," I thought. After sliding my phone out of my pocket I unlocked it to check my message. It was Rachel, and she was writing to tell me how she was going to drop in and say hello to Tiffany on the way home instead of going home to an empty house.

"Your wife home already," Jason asked?

"Nope, she is on her way to your place by the sound of it. The message is around 30minutes old," I answered.

Jason then reached into his pocket quickly and tore out his phone. He stood up and walked back from his stool and proceeded to make a call. I watched as he waited for the other person to answer. "Hello, Is the masseuse gone yet? You have company dropping by," he said to a person who could only be Tiffany?

He then paused and listened to the voice on the phone, and it seemed like his face was turning flush and a bright shade of red.

"Ok...I'll get going and handle it right away," he said answering the voice on phone.

----------Rachel-----------

It was to my surprise that a few of the speakers decided to turn down our offer for a formal dinner following the conference. They instead decided to use that time to freshen up before heading to the airport.

At least the decision was made quickly to abort hosting the speakers for dinner so that the majority of us could still make it home to enjoy the evening with our families. I reached for my phone in my purse and turned off airplane mode. Before I could dial my phone it let out a beep indicating I had a text message. It was Colin, and his message was to inform me he was going out with our common friend Jason for dinner and drinks at a greasy pub and grill they sometimes frequent when watching important sporting events.

"I guess I am eating alone tonight," I thought to myself. I then laughed out loud realizing what happened the night before and how it did nothing to shake Colin's willingness to spend time with Jason.

As I got into my car to leave the parking lot of the conference center I finally had time to focus on myself again. I fought the urge to think about it all day, but no matter how hard I tried I started to look at a few of the men around me differently. I wondered what the rules are for couples that live a lifestyle where the wife gets to wander. I have only ever been with Colin, and the idea of being with another man never meant that much to me until I most recently learned some guys wanted that. Even if Colin were that type of guy, I wasn't sure if I was that type of women, but for the first time I considered what it would be like. I thought about it when I looked at the handsome and young interns easily 10 years younger than myself, and I thought about it again when I looked at the secure and commanding executives easily 10 years older than me.

The idea of my husband so quickly wanting to get together with Jason made me nervous but curious. Did he put two and two together and realize I must have had an intimate conversation with Tiffany? Maybe this is his way to ask Jason some questions that surely Jason will never want to reveal to him? I hope he doesn't think I was serious about ever wanting to be with him; I have known Jason as long as Colin and that would be very awkward? I was finding it hard to separate the things I knew about Jason from the news his wife told me about his voyeuristic ways. He was always a good-looking guy that bordered on being the hot jock, but then again so was my husband. I would never have known he was living as a cuckold if his wife didn't tell me, and I am unsure how I feel about even knowing. I was still processing how easy it was for me to introduce the topic to Colin, and while it made him look nervous, he did not refuse to discuss it again when asked.

What I did know was that I felt something last night; I felt my husband hang on my every word. I teased him with dirty talk and he came to me like a moth to the flame. I should have felt guilty making him a bit jealous and uneasy, but it felt good making him express his possession of me when other men were mentioned. It also felt so empowering when I gave him the smallest respite of having that man be anyone but Jason, and him accepting that role so eagerly to please me. I wondered if he had the same interest as Jason and never had the courage to tell me; after all that would be a hard topic to breech. I imagine if he would have mentioned it on his own I might have freaked out thinking he wanted other women, but when I teased him with my needs I found something I never saw in him before. What we experienced was so exciting it had me thinking about it the next day, but was it mutual? I asked him this morning if it was ok and he did his best to agree to it, but he was clearly embarrassed. Did he just take it as dirty talk, or did I motivate something inside of him? This happened so easily and quickly it made me remind myself not to pursue this more then what was safe for us to handle.

Then it hit me, "I'll go drop in on Tiffany on the way home," I said to myself as I turned the car towards an irregular route. As I drove to Tiffany's I turned on my hands free blue tooth for my phone and left a quick message to Colin in case he wondered where I was. I hoped neither Jason nor Colin would be walking in before I had a chance to talk to Tiffany this time, but thankfully I knew when those two go to the bar it's unlikely they will be in a hurry to leave.

By the time I was hanging up on Colin's answering machine I was pulling into Jason's and Tiffany's neighbourhood. They lived at the end of a street, and had a large spacious yard suited for rural living. As I pulled upfront I saw that Tiffany's car was parked in the driveway alone; which was different for her since she often used her garage. "Good she is home," I thought with relief.

I parked my car on the road so that if Jason arrived home I would not block him from parking. I shut off the car and made my way up the driveway towards her side door. As I got within feet of the door I started to hear a voice coming from the back of the home, and then I heard a splash of water. "The work days over and she is already in her hot tub. I wish I could find that kind of time," I thought to myself.

I instead ignored the door and used the hinged gate on the garage that would allow me to walk straight past the fence and directly into her back yard. As I stepped into the garage, I saw that there was a car inside. The car wasn't anything fancy and likely several years old. I wasn't aware of them buying a new used car?

As I stepped around the car and crossed the garage the sounds of splashing and her voice remained muffled and outside of my range of comprehension. The screen door at the back of the garage was left open and her future towel was hanging from the hook next to it. As I reached the threshold of the door I finally came into view of the hot tub, and it took everything I had to remain silent. She had told me she had company once a week, but she never mentioned when or where? I should have looked away; I should have just quietly walked back to my car, but I was frozen in place. I was watching her with her back to me, and with her legs wrapped around what looked to be a much younger black man. He was lifting her body in and out of the water causing the splashing I heard. His hands firmly held her ample late 30's white ass as she had both arms draped around his neck in support of him resting her on what had to be a very long penis. The speaking I heard was only stifled moans, and the only white feature on her lover was the fully enveloped condom only in view as he lifted her rhythmically against him.

My mind was screaming at my legs to turn around and leave that instant, but witnessing the very topic I wanted to come and talk about persuaded me otherwise. I stood watching as a best friend, and wife of a lifelong friend gave herself to this early 20's boy. He had to be athletic and strong to be controlling her body the way he was. He lifted one hand from her ass and ran his fingers through her hair and then grabbed a handful. Her moaning increased before he pulled her face into his and kissed her deeply. I momentarily stepped back from the door in fear he would look up during the kiss and it's then I saw his college jacket lying in the corner of the garage near me. His jacket had his name on it, and was labelled as part of the football team. I silently mouthed his name as I read it, and I also heard it from Tiffany moaning it in chorus from outside, "Tyron, fuck me Tyron...yes yes yes."

Without thinking I instinctively peaked around the frame of the door once again. They once again came into view, but now I was looking at their profile. I could now see the side of her raptured face as her nails dug in to his back. I saw him proudly looking at her with beads of sweat pooling on his forehead, as water droplets clung to his hard black ass as it squeezed after each penetrating thrust inside her.

Tiffany must of either been in the middle of cumming or on the verge of cumming because her moaning never seemed to stop. Tyron looked to be breathing heavy, and trying to hold back his own inevitable release. I could only vaguely hear him whispering in her ear, but each time he did Tiffany broke into encouragement for even more of him.

"Does your husband know I am here tonight," he asked?

She moaned the answer, "Yes...he knows...I need this..arghhh...yes."

"So he knows you're my side girl now? Does he still like it now that I won't let him watch anymore," he asked?

"He knows we needed this, argghhh. I made him call you my boyfriend, and we haven't had sex for the last week like you demanded. He still likes this; as long as I promise not to get caught...fuck...arghhh fuck me," she said with her eyes closed and hanging on his every action.

"I want to cum in you...take my condom off...I know you want too," he said again grabbing her hair and trusting hard inside her. "Take my condom off. I want to cum in your married pussy, and I want you to ask for it," he said releasing a small grunt.