Renewed Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly had a sweet idea to surprise my wife. When talking to Jason he did say it was part of their marital success to have Tiffany get massage sessions, and I wondered if it worked for them it if it might be suited for us also. I wrote back honestly, "Hello, I am Rachel's husband and I think some of my friends are clients of yours. My wife must have heard of your services through them and contacted you. Would it be possible for me to arrange a session as a surprise for her?"

"Sure, I am available as early as tomorrow if you think she is. Will you be in attendance also, as a couples service has a different rate," he replied.

I am not the type to want a massage and I ignored my preconceived notion that a couples massage offered by one person would be kind of odd, so I replied, "Yes, I would likely be in attendance if it's tomorrow evening."

He replied with a smile emoji and an estimate for his services. "He must be good because those rates aren't low," I thought. He then asked for our address before giving us a time for his arrival. I finished by reminding him that it would be a surprise for her, and then left him with my cell number as a contact.

The sounds of the water shutting off and Rachel stepping out of the shower had me quickly erasing the message history of our conversation. I left the screens open on the computer as if I were not looking at them at all and left the room. "I am going to pretend I never saw this, and leave this be a surprise for her," I thought.

I got undressed and climbed into bed. Rachel walked in equally naked just moments later. "Hello beautiful I have been waiting for you all day," I said with a smile meant to tell her how much I approved of her very fine body. I wanted to get her attention anyway I could as I was still hot and bothered from a day of reliving the lust of passion renewed. "So is there something you still want to talk about...," I said trying to lure her libido out.

"So, you enjoyed yourself last night did you," she teased while sliding into a pair of panties and a t-shirt she often wore to bed.

"I suppose I did, but it's mostly because I liked how it turned you on," I said trying to separate why she might think I liked last night.

"So, you didn't like hearing about how I might find other men attractive," she questioned with a careful tone to her voice.

I felt squeamish about telling her the complete truth, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. "I really didn't need to hear about Jason in that way. That part was kind of weird," I said trying to laugh.

"Your right I don't like the idea of Jason either, he does nothing for me at all. He really isn't a good replacement for you," she said smiling and getting closer and lightly caressing my chest. "But did you have a guy in mind last night when you worked so hard to satisfy me, because I need to be satisfied like that again," she said in a vixen like tone.

"Knowing you it would be some young guy so you could brag you still have-it," I answered feeling a bit awkward with admitting I had my own preferences to something so foreign to our marriage.

"Common honey you can do better than that. I already have a husband that hangs on my every word, and happily pays the bills. What do you think a woman in my position would want," she asked again while sliding the sheet down and exposing my hard as rock manhood?

I wanted to laugh because she looked so serious when trying to test me and she observed my every reaction, but I tried to hold it in because I was having way too much fun with this new side of her to give in to easily. "Since this is just for fun...I suppose that young guy would be handsome and obsessed with you," I answered this time pushing through the awkwardness of the role play.

"Oh yeah, if you don't think you can cut it, I would definitely need someone that could get me going or what would be the point. Would it turn you on if his dick were bigger than yours," she asked in a flirtatious taunt?

As I considered what to say next, she again moved to the end of the bed to fix her hair in the mirror, but all the time making sure to look through it to see me be behind her with my throbbing rod in view. As our eyes locked she adjusted her long t-shirt so that it hiked up and did nothing to hide her tight bubbly ass. I felt like if she would have touched me I would of cum instantly, and once again I felt in love with her ability to tempt me. I wanted to believe it wasn't the questions she was asking that captured my attention, but the way she was really getting into portraying the mood. "Dammit women you're so sexy tonight. I love this side of you," I said trying to calm myself down.

"So, you like this side of me, do you? I was unsure if you would like to be teased about other manly men. I don't want it to be too much for you if I start to like it...too...much," she confessed while turning to face me and letting her hand run from her cheek down to the top hem of her panties.

"Yes, I love it. You're not, too much for me. I can handle it.," I said basically giving into her seduction.

"Then don't change the subject when I ask you a question," She said with an erotic ferocity as she again stepped closer to the bed. "So, you don't mind me wanting a bigger dick then yours," she said giggling while placing her hand completely over my straining rod. "Tell me you want me to think about it. I need to hear you tell me it's what you want, or this is just too hard...to push you," she said pressuring both me and my cock between her palm and my belly.

"If thinking about other men makes you this much fun in the bedroom, I can get into that," I said feeling very flush in the face having admitted that. "You are not pushing me...I am enjoying this," I strained to admit beyond the barriers of my former manly pride.

"You left something out," she playfully scolded. "Let me make this easier for you. Instead of asking you the size of your cock compared to the size of your best friend Jason; how big do you think you are down there, and what size do you want my actual lover to be," she asked in an obvious way to determine barriers.

"This is just for fun honey, but I guess I am a normal size; maybe medium. I guess someone larger would be easy to understand why you would be curious," I said trying to remain funny and realistic about the situation.

"This must be hot for you because I can see how hard you are," she said pinching the tip of my rod between two fingers. "Should I tell you the truth, or can you handle that," she asked?

"The truth," I said trying to smile and feign that I wasn't captivated by the control her words had over me.

"Its not average, I might of thought so before but not anymore. I know it must be hard for you to admit, but I really would like to hear u say it. If you like this new side of me...tell me what we both need you to admit...tell me."

"I...I...am...I am average," I said stammering while she stroked my cock once to show how her hand completely covered it.

"Are you sure...does admitting your average make you this excited," she purred while using both hands to completely cover my shaft.

"I..I..ahh," I stammered and feeling my face flush as my cock pained from its stiffness.

"It's OK honey, you aren't going to be telling me anything I can't already see you're thinking. I just want to know if you want to be open about this," she coaxed with a devious smile knowing I was about to crack.

"No...I..I am small," I said confessing both to her dominating will and to my need be open about my secret anxieties.

"Yes, you are small, do you like it when I say it," she asked?

"Y..ye..Yes," I stuttered before exhaling in my freedom of ecstasy.

"Then tell me where you think this is going, tell me...," she whispered seductively lowering her face down to my cock.

"A big cock...a younger guy that can fuck you good...a really good looking guy with a big cock," I admitted after being broken and remoulded in the heat of the moment. I couldn't believe how I was surrendering to her teases and taunts; I was willing to do anything to see her take my cock into her mouth in that moment. I started to push thoughts of reluctance from my mind as I wanted the benefits of being led to new pathways of roll play.

"Why do I need that young guy, what can he do that you can't?"

"Oh god...women your torturing me. Do you really want me to say it...do you," I said pleading for more?

"Yes, if you want more."

"His...his big cock...," I paused to think and considered what I saw her looking at online, "his big black cock...it fucking you..you in ways I could never do...as...as I," I said while trying to thrust up so that my rod might reach the tip of her lips as she loomed above it while laying down between my legs looking up at me.

"Mmmmm, a big black cock in your wife after all this time," she said stopping to kiss the tip of my pink member. "Do...do you think it will be hard to keep it a secret after a while, or do you think you will get used to it when I need it regularly."

"People could never know...it would be so embarrassing, what would people think," I answered thinking of the horror of being outed if it were real.

She then sat up and spun around on the bed to lower herself onto my face. As she lowered herself down, I could feel the heat and the moisture of her arousal. She was on fire and with my recent approval she continued to be very forward with what she wanted as I began to lick at her exposed pleasure zones. "Mmmmm, so that means you would be allowing me to be with that black cock regularly then, because you wouldn't want me to get upset and need to speak to someone about it...ohhhmmmm...that's right lick my pussy...but tell me one last thing before I touch your tiny cock...what... what will you be if I start seeing other men for my needs...what kind of husband watches...you want watch don't you?"

I knew of a term I regularly seen when sneaking moments on the computer to look at porn, but I did not want to refer to myself in those terms. "I thhhiinnk I would be a swwshinger," I said muffled from between her legs.

"Mmmmm, I don't think so. Swingers both play and you will have to promise me its only about me. That will make you something else, and I want to know if you ever thought of it...did you ever," she purred once again taking the tip of my penis between her lips to tease me momentarily. "Do you want me to think it's a coincidence that you thought of a black guy right away? It's ok, I want you to tell me...admit I am not the only one thinking about you being one," she panted before swirling her tongue on the tip of my knob.

"You want...you want me to be your...," I said pausing as she again momentarily lowed her lips over my tantalized member which had been completely won over to her side. "ahhh..fuck...cuckold...I will be your cuckold...please suck...please suck my small dick," I said exhaling through my final prideful barrier. She immediately enveloped my cock deep into her mouth and sucked it with reckless abandon. I let out large moan of relief as my sweet agony came to an end as she performed oral on me, and as I looked up to return the pleasure to her wanting pussy I for the first time could not remove the erotic image of what another dark man buried deep inside her would look like.