Renewed Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want too but...fuck...I want to so bad...we shouldn't," she said while fighting her own urges. "I did as you asked and I told my best friend about you. Fuck I shouldn't of, but she made it easy to tell her," she said admitting for his pleasure.

Hearing her admit to telling me in order to please him had changed what I thought happened. She was struggling not to be his sex thrall, and he loved it. His drive to finish was increasing after her telling him about my knowledge of them together. "What did she say when you told her you get to fuck a young black guy with your husband's compliance? Does she know you put him up to it," he asked always pushing for more? I imagined his ego wanted her to himself and exposing her to me was just the start.

"She will tell her husband oohh ohhh. She tells him everything, and he is Jason's best friend..fuck..yes more please more," she confessed while giving into his will.

It was at that moment I realized the reason I hadn't moved, and maybe why I wasn't the least upset with being a pawn in his game. I was filled with erotic envy that was spilling past my fingers and into my panties as I pleasured myself secretly from my corner. I stood watching him mercilessly tempt her to expose her lifestyle, he clearly had his own agenda that they might not have previously thought of. At points I seen him reach down and grab the rim of his condom and begin to slide it up, only to have her beg to keep it on. I found myself silently cheering for him as he coaxed her for more and more. I felt my own orgasm building on the forbidden guilt of already being part of his twisted game; It excited me to be part of his twisted game.

His constant pressure and persistence to bend her to his will kept her constantly near an orgasmic state. As I seen him grow increasingly closer to allowing himself to finish, I found myself pacing to match his own ending. "Say my name," he growled as he started to grunt loud enough to possibly be heard by the neighbours. His demands set me off on my own explosive ending as I found myself whispering his name in unison with Tiffany, "Tyron, yes Tyron," as he released deep inside her.

After it was clear he had finished cumming Tiffany was quick to get him outside of her. For the first time I seen his full girth on display, and the volume of fluid at the tip of the condom was equally as impressive as the cock that equalled twice what I was used too.

"Almost got you to take it off that time," he joked as he stepped out of the hot tub naked except for the condom still adorning his masculinity.

"Yes, you really did almost get me that time," she said with a laugh. Clearly she understood what turned him on, and I couldn't help but be turned on by how dangerous he was. I wondered if Jason knew how hard her boy toy was trying to exceed his expectations. "Even though I am still on the pill, I know I am not your only girl you visit in a week," she said trying to reach for him too late to stop him from stepping away from her.

"I am safe, I only like married women," he joked as he climbed out of the pool.

"You really don't keep that a secret do you," she questioned with a tone of disappointment.

"Did you pretend you didn't like that part about me when you lead husband to meet me? I will stop coming here if I think you're cheating on me; I am not your husband," he said in a commanding voice.

It was then I realized I hadn't thought of what to do if they suddenly came my way. I was stuck in the garage and moving around would surely alert them to my presence. I did the only thing I could and squeezed myself into the corner and remained completely motionless. I waited in my corner as I heard them both dry off and heard them muffle words to each other as they were possibly making up after their disagreement on what he must be insisting he has become to her. As I hid, I watched as Tiffany crossed in front of me to go directly into the house through the garage entrance; I could still see the pink hand prints remaining on her ass. As Tyron passed near me, I could see his long bending shaft point in the direction of his movements, and even at half erect he was still bigger than anything I had ever seen. He gathered his clothing from the floor, and followed Tiffany inside before stopping at the threshold of the door. Before entering the house he pinched the tip of his condom and pulled the length of it off. I could now see the actual ridges and form of his ebony shaft. I could see the traces of his seed stretch from his manhood back into the entry of the condom. He then tossed his condom towards the garage trash bin, and it didn't bother him that it fell short and landed on the floor. His chiselled body would entitle him to be arrogant, and his obvious attractiveness made it easy to forget what was wrong with him being here. He smiled before entering the house and then reached into the pockets of the pants he carried in his hands. He withdrew a phone from his pocket and entered the house.

I then heard them being playful, then I heard a door slam. "He is trying to take her naked picture," I thought while thinking how Tiffany should avoid that if she ever hoped to avoid him having visual proof of their couplings. I wondered if Jason would have let her be alone with him if it meant a picture would be taken; the power she had over her husband made me jealous once again. "If Colin let me; I would likely be running just like her," I thought?

I snapped out of my envious trance and planned my getaway. All I needed to do is run down the drive way and get in my car and back away. As horny as I was I had to stay hidden, because getting caught as a peaking tom was something I didn't want to experience.

As I tip toed from my corner my sounds were concealed by the playful rough housing from the couple inside. I started my walk across the length of the garage and past the car of the discrete visitor. I felt the fear of getting caught and guilt for being part of what I just seen. I attempted to remain stealthy and kept an eye on the door until I managed to exit the garage, and then once again found myself on the front drive way.

I quietly made my way down the drive way, and opened the door of my car and sat inside. After reaching the safety of my car I sat completely still for a moment and thought about what just happened. I had a storm of emotional confusion come over me. I had never thought about what cheating looked like when done by such a close friend, but I saw it today. I had no idea who my loyalties should go to since it would appear Jason is accepting to this guy's sexual presence, but possibly unaware how dangerous he was to his married life. I had no idea why the burning images of what I saw excited me so much, and how I was unsure if the jealousy I felt should be a source of shame.

I was back in the safety of my car, and I contemplated my next action. Should I just leave, or should I message her to see if she was alright? I held my phone in my hand for possibly a few minutes trying to think what I might say considering I knew she was busy, but wondered if she was ending things with him now that they left the hot tub. "I better just leave," I reasoned as I put my phone down onto my lap.

I started my car and reversed down the street far enough that I could do a U-turn without hopefully being noticed from the house I was leaving. I drove down the street and prepared to re-enter traffic so that I could head home. I was still coming to terms with what just happened when my phone began to ring. I answered the phone on my hands-free receiver in my car, "Can we talk," was the first thing said after me saying hello.

"Why are you calling me at this time...I thought you were out with Colin...Is he ok?"

"He is fine, but Tiffany saw you backing away, and I am wondering what you saw," he asked while taking a deep anxious breath?

"Aren't you the deviant," I said to Jason in a joking tone. I didn't know how else to respond but to make lite of the situation.

"Can you meet me at the coffee shop on your way home? I want to talk to you," he said.

I agreed to meet him on my way home. The tone of his voice was very serious, and clearly he was more embarrassed then I was feeling. I was clearly caught trying to leave undetected, but that didn't mean he knew exactly how much I knew. As I drove into the parking lot, I saw his car with him sitting behind the wheel. I parked my car beside his, and he got out and came to my passenger side of my vehicle.

He opened the door and without getting in he asked, "What did you see?"

"I saw enough."

He got in and looked around for a second as if to make sure we were both alone and that all the windows were rolled up. "What you saw was supposed to be private. We started doing things to keep things fresh at home, and we decided to break a lot of rules," he said before trailing off in a way indicating he didn't know how to explain it further. "You saw something we wanted to do, but we both feared what our friends and family would think. It's going to be very hard to explain if people find out, and I am not sure if people are going to understand," he said turning deep shades of red with a building layer of perspiration on his brow.

"What do you want me to do," I asked him? "If your going to do things like this you have to realize someone else is likely going to catch you eventually; so even if I don't tell Colin he might eventually find out," I said pausing to wait for his naive reply of what was really happening.

"Nobody else will have to know. Can you forget what you saw," he pleaded.

"Jason, he is fucking your wife right now and I didn't need to go inside to know she is enjoying it. How did she ever get you to accept this," I answered.

"It was her idea after a long dry spell, and I liked it enough to let things work between us again. Things got very routine in the bedroom and we tried to mix things up. It took a lot of communication and careful thought before we did anything," he said pausing to think. "I met him one night when we were out, and he seemed like a great guy. Tiffany teased that she liked the look of him right away so I continued to talk to him every time I went to the bar to get drinks to tease her back. Eventually he started talking to her, and to be honest I liked it when she asked me if she could start the process. He kind of just appeared one night and it was our mutual agreement to let him in. This isn't Tiffany's fault; I was given a choice and I am adult enough to admit it. Things are less tense for us now," he said trying to explain.

"Jason, he is fucking your wife in your home. People are going to find out," I said trying to virtually wake him up to my reality.

"He isn't Tiffany's type long term and he is making things a lot more exciting when I get home afterwards," he said looking down.

Either what I heard earlier at the pool was a lie, or he was too ashamed to tell the truth. Tiffany's earlier words of passion rang out in my mind, "He knows I needed this, argghhh. I made him call you my boyfriend, and we haven't had sex for the last week like you demanded. He still likes this; as long as I promise not to get caught," and that's when things started to make so much sense. He really did want this, but I wondered if he was getting far more then what he bargained for?

"Is he your wife's boyfriend now or something, because it seems like he gets to visit often" I asked?

"No...maybe...it's just not like that. I generally like the guy because he keeps things quiet, I am now forced to let this play out anyway. Yeah know, it is not uncommon for guys like him to prefer married women, there is something enjoyable about us all accepting our roles. I might even see if I can get him on with the company with one of our summer junior positions," he said trying to laugh.

"So, their monogamous...that good..what's your roll," I said trying to remain serious.

"I am monogamous...Tiffany kind of is, but he likes married women...," he said looking sheepish.

"Do you even know that much about him," I asked in disbelief? "I am shocked to think you could even want this in your life, but why would you ever want to do him the favour of getting him hired," I said continuing before he could answer?

He answered my question, and we went back and forth on the issue for a while and it seemed like he was not going to budge. He was perfectly ok with his wife being with that strange young black man, and while I wanted to warn him about the specific things I heard at the pool I didn't. That young threat may of seemed innocent to him, but he was oblivious to the risk of what seemed obvious to me. We finished with us agreeing that we had never met that evening, and that I never saw anything. I warned him he was going to get caught, but he didn't listen. I admitted to him that I would keep Tyron a secret from Colin; I wanted to help him save his dignity from another explanation.

He was about to leave my car and go his separate way when he stopped and looked back at me, "Colin told me he really enjoyed last night. He thought Tiffany gave you some pointers yesterday afternoon," he said smirking.

"Don't you tell her I told you. I promised not to tell," I said talking over him. "She told me you guys were up to something, but I had no idea how deep you were in," I said lying about how much I was told. "I took her advice with some bed room talk and yeah Colin loved it," I said laughing and pretending to be nonchalant about it.

"Since we are being so open and honest can I ask if your spicy bedroom talk included other men," he said with the same persistent smirk.

"Yes..."

"That makes thing less awkward for both of us," he said trying to laugh. "Does it bother you knowing he enjoyed it, or that it might be possible," he questioned?

"Jason, promise me this conversation stays between us. Promise...I have something to tell you."

"Sure...I think I am deep enough now to keep promises," he answered.

"I saw them... Tiffany and Tyron in the pool. I heard them talk and I know he is fucking her more then you are now...a lot more. I know you are calling him her boyfriend, and I know the reason you were in that bar is because he won't let you watch anymore. You said this was Tiffany's idea to make you a cuckold; you are a cuckold. How did she convince you to want this," I asked while showing my frustrations?

"I wanted to please her, and as things progressed from talking about it, I thought it was safe to try it out," he said pausing. "It felt good to see her turned on, and when we started looking it was like there was no turning back," he admitted. "I am so embarrassed as this seems so crazy, and I really don't know if I could stop it if I wanted too without ending in divorce...I love her," he said trailing off now completely free from his earlier smirks as he looked like he could cry in shame.

"I am sorry...I don't think you understood me. This is hard to ask precisely I guess but how exactly did she encourage you to want this...with Tyron," I asked trying to force the words out.

"Are you sure...," he asked with wide eyes?

"Am I encouraging him already...is that what happened to you?"

---------Colin----------

I arrived home to an empty house after leaving the bar not long after Jason quickly decided to leave. I wondered what happened in that phone call that lit a fire under him so fast. I didn't know what was bothering him, but clearly something was. I figured I could always ask Rachel what she witnessed, but I suppose it was likely none of my business anyway.

Rachel arrived home less than an hour after I did, and she still had not eaten and it's why she didn't get farther then the kitchen before started to cook. Considering she was busy, and I didn't want to watch her eat in fear I would want to eat again myself; I decided to make myself scarce. I went out to the garage and continued with my various pet projects I had on the go.

I should have known better before I got too involved, because once you pick something up its hard to put it away. Although I was busy, I was still able to think about last night, and how erotic it was being teased by Rachel in bed. Jason was our best friend and it seemed impossible to imagine him being the type she described him as, but the image of her being so turned on was a welcome site even if it was caused by talking about another man. The mental image of her turned on the night before got to me and made me feel silly with my huge hard on while working outside alone. I had thought several times about a quick private stroke, but changed my mind when I feared Rachel walking in unannounced. It wasn't long before I looked at my watch and found that I had spent half the evening in the garage, and with my semi hard cock I realized it was time to get inside and visit my wife.

As I walked into the house, I found the kitchen was now empty and left as clean as it was before Rachel arrived home. I didn't see Rachel down stairs and assumed she must have already moved upstairs to the bedroom. I walked up the stairs and heard the bathroom door shut and lock behind her. Moments later I heard the shower door move and the water run as she started her shower.

I liked when she showered late in the evening because it was often our silent invitation for having sex afterwards. "It's just what I was looking for," I thought. In my current state of arousal with the hint of action to come I felt like a lucky man. I went into our study and sat at the computer desk to wait. Usually the screen would be off when I sat down and it would require waking the computer to turn it on, but today it was already on. I figured Rachel must have been on the computer prior to entering the shower. I looked at the screen and found Rachel's Facebook open, and saw that she had just accepted a new friend. I normally wouldn't have thought twice if she received a new social media friend, but the face on the screen was of a much younger black guy. I hung the cursor over the portrait of his face and seen that he was also a friend of both Jason and Tiffany. His name was Tyron and by the pictures he had up he appeared to be in college. I looked at the browser history and it appeared that she had looked at several pages of his account, and I reasoned she was flipping through his pictures. I wondered why I had never seen this guy before, and who he might have been. Then I let out a little laugh knowing I just caught my wife Facebook stalking a harmless younger man, and minimized the browser in order to open the news app.

Minimizing the browser revealed a second page open behind it. As I inspected the page, I found it to be an online advertisement. I read the listing and matched the name of the Facebook gentlemen to be that of the name on the ad. He was a masseuse or at least offering massage therapy of some kind. It all started to make sense suddenly as I remembered how Rachel had went to Tiffany's and Jason said she was supposed to be receiving a massage. This must have been the guy, and I reasoned she must have met him in passing. The only thing that seemed irregular was how the persons advertisement was listed as a, "call out intimate service." He must use scented candles and music in his consultations I figured.

I went back to the Facebook page and looked at the profile that was still open. After a closer inspection I seen Rachel had two recent chat windows open. The first was one from Jason initiating this Tyson guy as being the guy she met, which must of lead to her sending him an invite. The second chat window was from this Tyson guy writing the solo response, "Hello," to her.

As I looked at the screen, I had a weird feeling I was missing something, but considering he already knew my best friends it could not be that bad. As I looked at the screen, I seen the comment box begin to swirl as this new Tyson fellow was about to comment once again. "I was told that you might be interested in my services, I would like to be of service to you if you require them :)," it wrote.