All Comments on 'Renovation Ch. 02'

by DirtyDelia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Hot Seies

The blackmail is heating this very well written story up. Hope to read more soon. Please continue to tell the story from both points of view.

10ross10rossalmost 17 years ago
Superb sequel - Almost true-to-life

This is a superbly written sequel that portrays an almost true-to-life scenario. The portrayal of each character is very realistic and the whole story is devoid of any exaggeration. The choice of words and grammatical presentation qualifies the writer to be rated among top achievers. Unbelievably written by an inexperienced teenager. Keep writing and we'll keep enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I've read worse--I simply don't remember them.

With any luck I will forget this piece of garbage soon also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Evil

This is true evil, like lusting after young children. I know its out there, I just don't want to be around it. Somtimes forced sex can be erotic, this just isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A sad story :(

- now - as you feel awful sucking your father in law, Delia - after being so delightfully turned on by the eroticism of making love with Dan while full of his dad's sperm in Chapter 1 :)

tonybart49tonybart49almost 17 years ago
Keep it going

Great story, part 2 got even better. Can't wait to read part 3. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Disappointing

A disappointing sequel. More suited for BDSM fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Going downhill

Really thought that the one-time sex was a good place to be; and to always have that possibility of another time looming on the horizon. I think the fact that Dan's dad took such an early lead into blackmailing Rachel was a bit disappointing. For a man to turn into such evil so easily is not appropriately explained I think. And, once again, the son (Dan) is portrayed as this naive, wimpy newlywed husband. Dan, and Rachel, deserve something better as this story winds down. The dad deserves to have his nuts cut off. Maybe Rachel can get a mini-recorder and tape what Dan's dad is saying to her threateningly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE GIVE US MORE

OMG

Totally turned me on, hope I can find a Father-in-law like this. I can't wait to read about their next session, maybe he'll take her Doggie-style. Ummm yeah, whatever's next I can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's with the negatism

Some of you may not have noticed, but it did say "Non-Consent" category for this story. What did you think non-consent meant, romance? Not my genre, but it was definitively well written, for such a young author. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You kissed your Writing days Goodbye - Losing fans

Dear Delia, I know you wanted to be different , wanted to shock us even in order to stand out as a writer. This second chapter showed depravity, showed perversion and You lost many many 'fans' in the process. You turned perhaps a one time mistake into a sexual offense, near rape situation. You glorified the events and thoughts of the father in law as he manipulated and tormented his daughter in law. This sick event was depicted so 'casually', so without and feelings of right and wrong. You turned the FIL into a pervert and you depicted his son as naïve, a whimp. You lost your way in the second chapter and your readers saw through you. You could have been one of the favourite writers but you lost all sense of what is right over what is wrong. You chose to shock, and you did. By doing this you sadly loss favour. If you want to redeem yourself you need to write chapter 3 where there is some closure. Either she remains a slut and ends her marriage or she comes clean and confesses to her husband thus destroying her father in law and the hold he has on her. The best would be if Dan retaliates and shows his father who is a better man. Perhaps James should die a miserable death, and then justice would be done. Your chapter 2 reminds me of images of parents using, abusing their kids. It shows that you condone such abuse and I think this was not your intention. You committed literary suicide. Do not be a fool. You need to win back your readers. Alternatively my challenge is to all seasoned Lit authors: why not use ch 1 as a basis and write your own professional ending. Renovate this story and give it the ending it deserves- not where the perpetrator is the victor but where Rachel as a decent human being gets to right the wrong. Condoning abuse and manipulation for sexual gratification sends out the wrong message. Come on seasoned writers who will take up the challenge?

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
CH. 02

She should of started enjoying a loving father-inlaw! Ended way to soon! You must of had writers cramp!!

Blake_StoneBlake_Stonealmost 2 years ago

I absolutely HATE numb nut, spineless wimps who write reviews and hide behind Anonymous tags because they utterly lack the balls to use their own accounts, who spout absolute nonscense and use their words to try and discourage budding new writers. Whoever you are, you obviously are nothing more than a bully. DirtyDelia, your writing is great, especially for such a new comer and one so young, and I really hope you pick up again, someday soon.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Liked the first one a lot. Lonely widower FIL, sexy DIL. Did not like the asshole FIL who showed up in part 2. Ruined the vibe the first story had.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty hot. Wish you had kept writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous