Rent-A-Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tossing my keys onto the counter, I kicked off my shoes and enjoyed the thick smushy carpet on my bare feet. After making my way to my room, I slipped out of my jeans, and finally got out of that tiny belly shirt I'd been wearing under my polo all night. Pulling on a white tank top, I wrapped my black and red silk dressing gown around my body and poured a glass of wine. Taking a sip, I opened the wall safe in my walk-in closet, and removed my laptop and a stack of file folders.

I got all nice and comfy on my chase lounge and started checking my emails and website. You could call it a downside to running a successful business, but I actually enjoyed it. The majority of my correspondence could be enjoyed in a bubble bath with wine and candles. The emails are where I learned who they needed me to be. Whenever I was physically with a client, I was their daughter, and I made it a point to never break character. I think it was a service my clients appreciated.

This was actually how I spent most of my nights, sipping a few glasses of wine while I read all of the dirty things people wanted to do with their own daughters.

I checked the Members Requests on my web page, and three of my Daddies had put in requests for specific dates. It wasn't uncommon. Some of these guys had real daughters and wives to work around. Especially for Frank, he was trying to book me over two months in advance. His daughter must be going out of town for another volleyball competition. He would have the whole house to himself for the entire weekend. He liked to have me stay the night. I would sleep in his daughter's room, and he would come in in the middle of the night and fuck me quietly so we wouldn't wake Mommy. Occasionally he would want me to sneak into his bed and seduce him too, but he usually wanted to be the aggressor. My panties were wet just thinking about him slipping into my bed in the middle of the night again.

Peter on the other hand liked to take me out. We would go two towns over and make a whole weekend of it. He would take me shopping, to the movies, maybe we would play miniature golf. The whole time I would call him Dad, or Daddy. To anyone we met, we were a father and daughter. It made the things we did to each other in public when they weren't looking, and back at the hotel, feel that much naughtier.

I checked my inbox and was delighted to see new mail. I loved first time clients. I loved how nervous they were, and how real it made it feel for me, like they were actually fucking their daughter for the first time. It was by far the biggest rush I ever experienced with clients. You only fucked your daughter for the first time once.

Dear Samantha, (my heart jumped for a moment seeing my own name. It was silly though. It was a common name. It was customary for potential clients, and clients alike, to refer to me by the name they wanted me to take on.)

Dear Samantha,

We found your website, and after long consideration have decided to request your services. I am not sure if you take on couples, but my husband and I would like to Rent-A-Daughter for a full evening (including the overnight). We know that you are selective and could provide censored photos if you require, but we would really prefer to remain anonymous for now. If it means anything, I can assure you that we are both in excellent physical condition.

That wasn't uncommon. Eventually I would see their faces, and get to know the real them, but people found it so hard to attach photos in their emails to me. I got it, some creep could just be collecting them, or posting them online for everyone to see. I continued reading.

Our fantasy.

We are all on a family vacation. After a long day of having fun, we go back to our hotel rooms, but just as we are about to settle in for some Mommy-Daddy time, you knock on our door. A pipe broke, and your room is flooded. We tell you that you can stay with us. You put your stuff down and strip down to your panties and a t-shirt and crawl into bed between us.

After the lights go out, you begin shifting slightly. We are so close together that we can feel your soft skin and curves. You're curious, and you begin touching in the dark. You can feel your father's soft lump against your bottom, and you shift more against it. After teasing him, you guide your father's cock into your pussy while you face me. As his cock slowly fills you, your hands will touch my body, seducing me while I am unaware that you are filled with your daddy's cock.

I had to stop reading. I set down my wine glass, and my fingers dove into my panties. I shut my eyes tight and threw my head back as I fingered myself, rapidly stroking my sensitive clit until I quickly burst with a small pathetic cry.

My breath came in gasps as I fanned myself. That was hot. The girl they wanted didn't seem to have any motivation to kick off this whole seduction, but did she really need one? Couldn't their fantasy daughter just want to fuck her parents? And God, I wasn't gay, but I'd never thought about doing a mommy and a daddy at the same time. How dirty and ballsy would that be, to fuck your father while you slept between him and your mother, and while he was fucking you, you started seducing her too? If I didn't stop working myself up, I was just going to sit there all-night creaming myself.

They wanted next weekend, which was really soon, especially for a new client trying to find an opening in the rotation. On the other hand, it was for the Saturday-Sunday block, which was actually open. I barely had to even think about it. I replied with a form acceptance, letting them know to provide me with my (their daughter's) details. All the things I would need to know to play her. Hair color, eye color, dress style, attitude and demeanor, and anything else they might think I would need to know. I'd even gotten a fake tattoo once just to go the extra mile. Hey, if a client was willing to pay the eight grand for an overnight, I'll dye my hair and shave my pubes into a shamrock if that's how he thinks his daughter wears it.

After hitting send, I decided to call it a night. I was still all tingly from my orgasm, and I was feeling just perfect to slip right off to sleep.

I spent the weekend getting my oil changed in my Porsche, and then I went to the weekend markets on the south side. It was mostly second or third hand stuff, or new junk, but sometimes you could find some cool stuff, or get a bargain on something someone knows nothing about. It's how I got my first edition of Gray's Anatomy. The person selling it thought it was something about the TV show, not knowing that it was a textbook that was over a hundred years old.

During the week, I attended my classes at college. I might be making quite a bit of money being Daddy's Little Hooker, but this was more of a short-term business venture. I would get older eventually, and it wouldn't be quite so easy to play the part of a teenage girl any longer. This would pay for all of my college and leave me with a nice little nest egg to get my life going once I graduated. I think I would miss the kinkiness of it all, but over the next two years I will have hopefully gotten that itch well and truly scratched.

Friday night, I had a pizza night with my Daddy Mark. Him and his little girl watched scary movies in their pajamas, and then I asked him if we could do our special thing, if I kept it secret from mommy that was. Being the nice daddy that he was, he let me suck on his fat cock for a while before he made sweet love to me right there on the living room floor.

Back home at my apartment, I washed out the temporary black dye from my hair, lightening it back up to my natural dark chestnut. Tomorrow I would be Samantha and she was a brunette. I still smiled thinking about it. It was the first time that I'd ever needed to be a Samantha. I had been an Emily twice, and a Rebecca four times, but never Samantha. It was going to feel weird hearing my own name on a job. I wondered if it would make it better for me. Would it add a little extra to my side of the fantasy?

After wrapping a towel around my head, I went over my notes. I was supposed to be fresh out of high school, on a family vacation to celebrate my graduation. I was supposed to be very grateful for the trip. Let's see...brown hair, brown eyes... I had those covered already. No need for more hair dye or contacts. They wanted me to be a little bratty, whatever that meant. For the most part though, their needs were more physical than anything. They were very specific about their fantasy, and they wanted it to play out just like they had described.

I found my hand once again between my thighs as I thought about their fantasy, and who I was going to become for them. I didn't know which part got me more wet, the thought of someone else there in the room watching me get fucked by my 'Daddy', or that I was going to have my first Mommy too. I'd never been with another girl before, and the thought of it was both nerve wracking, and exciting. After I had booked them, and quoted a price, I had wondered if I shouldn't have charged them more for the two of them, but I had been so turned on thinking about both of them there with me, I hadn't even considered the money.

I still had hours to go until it was time to go and meet my parents. Sighing, I pulled my fingers from my needy little pussy and set my notes aside. I was currently a bundle of sexual frustration, and I wanted to hold on to that for later. It always helped when they could feel how much I needed it, how much their daughters had needed it.

I waited until two hours before time to do my makeup, wanting it to be as fresh as possible. I was supposed to have been woken in the middle of the night by a pipe bursting, but that was just semantics. They were paying, and I wanted their daughter to make their hearts stop when they saw me. For my hair, I used a curling iron to put some waves into it, and then teased it out a bit to give it a wild sleepy look. It made me look adorable, and it was only a step shy of becoming sex hair, which was my ultimate goal.

When the clock finally struck 11pm, I pulled on a cute top and a pair of pink and black Victoria Secret pajama pants. My breasts bounced and jiggled freely underneath the tank top, lending some authenticity to my costume.

I drove my white Porsche downtown to the Hilton and took the valet ticket offered to me as I stepped out. If anyone was curious as to what I was doing driving around in my PJ's, no one mentioned it. I had seen girls being escorted from hotels for prostitution before, and even a few times while I myself was working, but one thing I have learned is no one bothers you with those kinds of accusations when you show up in a Porsche. They just open doors and smile, whether you look like you're there to fuck a congressman, or just like you're running late to a slumber party.

The lobby was quiet as I passed straight through to the elevators. I'd been here before and had a pretty good idea of where I was going. I hit the button for the seventeenth floor and leaned back against the railing as I made my ascent.

It had been a long time since I had felt this nervous before a job. Sure, there was always that excitement, knowing that I was about to be a very naughty girl for someone, but my hands hadn't shaken since those first few times, now my entire body felt like it was vibrating. I wasn't scared, or apprehensive, I was just nervous and excited. My first Mommy, my first threesome, and the first time someone would ever see me with a Daddy. It was going to be so hot having someone watching me being fucked!

It felt like the elevator was moving slower and slower, and then it stopped randomly at the fifteenth floor before finally continuing up to the seventeenth. The bell sounded, and the doors opened out into a long hall. Turning right, I headed all the way down to the end and turned left. Room 1734 was at the end of the hall staring at me as I approached. It appeared that my parents had gotten a suite. All the rooms at the ends of these halls were suites.

Reaching up, I tousled my hair a bit. I didn't have an exact time to show up, only after 11:30pm, so now was as good a time as any. Nervously, I reached out and knocked. Silence followed, and I knocked again. Just as I pulled my hand back, I heard the sound of the lock turning inside.

"Mom? Dad?" I said in my best sleepy voice as the door opened. "My room flooded, can I-"

I never even finished my line. Staring back at me was my mother wearing a sexy black and red chemise that left her long tanned legs exposed. My real mother.

"Shit!" she breathed.

"Who is it honey?" my father's voice called from behind the door curiously.

His head popped around the door, and he froze as well. For the longest time nobody moved as shock gripped us. My parents had hired an escort, and their daughter showed up. My life couldn't get any more ruined than this.

"It's not what it looks like," I tried, backing away from the horrified looks on my parents faces.

I got a few feet from the door before I stumbled, and after that I just turned and ran down the hall and around the corner, all the way to the elevator. I made it down to the lobby and out of the hotel before I realized where I was. A man was shutting the driver side door of my car for me when I snapped back out of my daze.

My parents just found out that their daughter was a prostitute. I could try to come up with fancy words to describe what I did, like Role Play Therapist, or Simulated Family Bonding Specialist, but the truth was, they knew their daughter fucked people for money. And worse, they also knew that I pretended to be having incestuous relations with these men. There were some things that your parents should never know about you, and this was on the top of that list. Honestly, I would have rather they thought I was a hitman, or a bank robber.

My phone didn't start ringing until I was nearly home. I didn't even have to look to know that it was my parents. There was no one else who could be calling me after midnight. I hit ignore. I hit it six more times before it finally stopped ringing.

Inside my apartment, I collapsed against the front door and slid down to the floor. What were the odds that something like this would happen? And what the hell were my parents doing looking for a hooker here? They were supposed to be in Paris. I had seen their passports!

I was numb. My stomach felt like a hollow pit of endless despair. I didn't even want to move, I just lay on my side and curled into a ball right there next to the front door. How was I ever going to look at them again? Part of me thought of simply running, grabbing my stuff and getting in my car and just driving away, but I knew that wasn't really an option. It might feel like I was being ripped apart from shame, but I knew I couldn't walk away from my whole life. I'd put way too much work into it.

A pathetic wining sound emanated from my curled-up form and I tried to block out the cruel world that seemed to take pleasure in tormenting me.

*** *** ***

So, the carpet was actually pretty comfortable. I cried a little and then fell asleep. When I woke up, I still felt like crap, but at least I was rested. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. I wasn't sure I could eat anything anyway. After my time laying there, I concluded that I was more upset that my father knew what I was doing than my mother. He had just found out that his little girl liked to call older men Daddy when she fucked them for money.

If I had just been some regular hooker that they asked to play their daughter, it wouldn't have felt nearly as bad. They would have thought I was messed up, sure, but they wouldn't be thinking I was some sick pervert that wanted to fuck her father. What really hurt was that I was that person. I might have accidentally found this career, but I was so good at it because I knew how strong my own fantasies could be. And the sad thing was, I was probably more myself with those men paying to fuck me than I had ever been with my own family. I got to be the slutty daughter I could never be at home and it had been freeing. That was until my parents had just discovered my secret. Now it just felt like a cage shrinking, crushing me.

I finally found the energy to pull myself up off the floor and I made some coffee. I already didn't know how I was going to get through this day, there was no way I would be able to manage it uncaffeinated.

After my second cup I pulled out all of my files, along with my laptop, and stacked them all on the dining table. In that pile was everything associated with Rent-A-Daughter Enterprises. Every client I'd ever had, every fantasy, notes on every Daughter I'd played, and little details about my Daddies so that I could make our time together that much more personal. I had even catalogued when each of them had given me little gifts, like a pair of diamond studs, my Chanel bag, or even the string of pearls. The longer I stared at it, the more I thought about burning it all. How was I supposed to go back to normal now? Or at least my version of normal? My company was over. I wasn't sure I would be able to be with those men, and not be thinking about my own parents, and not in the fun way that I used to.

My phone chimed like tinkling crystals and I picked it up. It was the sound I had set for my bank notifications. Not expecting any deposits, I opened the app to make sure everything was okay. I had just received an automated payment of eight thousand dollars from an escrow account. It was the money my clients had placed for last night. It was a requirement for new clients, I didn't like handling cash, so they would place the money into an account that would pay out at a certain time. They must not have stopped the payment.

Closing my banking app, I saw the little bubble notifying me that I had several missed calls. With my phone already in my hands, I decided to check my messages and get it out of the way. There were a number of messages and I began cycling through them.

"Sam, call me back," my mother's voice came through the speakers.

"Sam, answer your phone. None of this is what it looks like," she pleaded in another message.

"Please call me back."

"Honey, this is your mother." Her voice sounded tired. "We really need to talk about this, it's important."

"It's your mom again. Are you okay? I get that you might not want to talk to us right now, and that you probably hate us, but please let me know that you're okay." She sounded really worried, and I was beginning to feel like a bit of a jerk. Had she even slept yet?

"Samantha, your father and I just want a chance to talk. We want to try and explain. It was all only a fantasy. It had nothing to do with you. It's our twentieth anniversary, and I just wanted to do something to spice things up. Don't blame your father, this wasn't his idea. He loves you so much and would never do anything to hurt you. We made a huge mistake, and we're sorry. We understand that it might be uncomfortable to be alone with us right now, so we wanted to know if you would meet us for dinner. You haven't been answering your phone, so we will be at the hotel restaurant until 10pm. Please come and talk to us."

It was the last message. It was still early, and they were probably at the restaurant, already waiting for me. Listening to the messages made everything feel like it wasn't quite as bad as I'd thought, but at the same time it hurt too, especially when my mother took all the blame so that I wouldn't be mad at my dad. Would it have really been so bad for my parents to have been into sex with their own daughter? Moments before that door had opened, my pussy had been soaked thinking about getting a chance to pretend that I was fucking my mom and dad.