Rent-A-Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his hand, I guided him to his feet, and hoping that he would follow on his own, I turned away and began walking slowly towards the open door leading to the bedroom. As I went, I unzipped my skirt, and pushed it down my hips to the floor, leaving them behind in my wake. I then pulled off my tank-top and bra, leaving me in just my little orange and purple thong as I turned the corner into the bedroom.

Crossing my arms in front of my naked chest teasingly, I crawled up onto the bed and turned to face the door to pose sexily. I was on my knees with my legs spread so they would be able to see my cute panties, and my arms covering my naked chest. Another moment passed, and then my mother entered, followed quickly by my father, holding his pants closed over his hardon.

My mom crawled up onto the bed with me and crossed her legs as she sat to one side with an eager smile on her face. We both turned our attention to my father, and he blushed under our gaze.

"Do you have to watch?" he asked nervously. It was the first thing he'd said that I could remember.

"Yes!" I said, biting my lip excitedly.

He hesitated, then began unbuttoning his shirt. This was nothing I hadn't scene at the pool, but it was still pleasant to watch. There might have been more gray in his chest hair than brown, but he had the body of a twenty-year-old with nice pecs and hard abs. Add to that a cock like a god? It was all too much to wish for. Still, even if he had none of that, this was still going to be the hottest fuck of my life.

As my father kicked off his pants, his eyes danced from my mother and back to me. He still looked as if he wasn't sure this was really happening, or like this was all some elaborate joke and I was about to ask him if he wanted some cookies, and then Chris Hansen from Dateline was going to pop out. It was kind of cute because I could see how much he wanted it. He was struggling so hard to be a good dad, and good daddies didn't fuck their little girls. Well, news flash, the best daddies did!

"We're really doing this," my father breathed, stepping up to the edge of the bed, his hands awkwardly in front of his erection. He looked to my mother, and she looked to me. They were both nervous, but protective as well. Nodding my complete and utter consent, I rocked back to sit on my butt, and hooked my thumbs in my panties. With cat like agility, I peeled them down my legs and off in one fluid motion, leaving me on my back, and as naked as they day these two had me twenty years ago.

My real daddy climbed onto the bed on his knees, and my mother took my hand beside me. His cock stood like a granite pillar in front of him, bobbing excitedly at irregular intervals. His gaze traveled back up my naked body, and his tawny eyes locked with their twins in mine, making my heart flutter wildly.

"Isn't it about time you fucked your little girl?" I asked, crooking a finger for him as I finally parted my thighs.

Upon seeing his daughter's pussy for the first time, he sat there on his heels stunned.

"Daddy?" I called playfully. "Daddy?" I said a little louder when he didn't respond. "Hey, Dad!" I said even sharper, closing my legs so he could focus. "I know this should probably be your line, but it isn't like it's going to fuck itself."

My mother let out a guffaw as she tried to suppress her laughter beside me.

Sitting up, I grabbed his cock, feeling it throb violently in my grip, and pulled him to me as I laid back down. Spreading my legs for him, I maneuvered him right up to my entrance, letting his tip brush against my wet folds.

"Are you ready, Daddy?" I asked, slipping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to me. His chest hair tickled my breasts, and the smell of him filled me, making my pussy overflow with arousal.

"Are you sure baby?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked in return. "I've thought about this for so long. And I just had your dick in my mouth five seconds ago," I said with a little snark. "Isn't it a little late for the whole 'should we be doing this' thing?"

"Hey, I'm your father," he said lifting up slightly to look me in the eyes. "I have to ask these things. And don't be a brat."

"Or you'll turn this car around?" I finished. Feeling my pussy drip even more as my real father finally began to reemerge.

"We don't have to-" he began, easing back from me.

"No-No-No!" I pleaded, hooking my ankles around his waist to stop him. "I'll be good. I promise! Just don't make me wait anymore." I tried pulling him closer to my pussy again, but he was so strong that he never even budged from my efforts. "Mommy?" I said, looking to her for help.

"Stop teasing me and fuck her!" My mother surprised me. "This is so hot!"

I looked to my side and saw my mother with her dress pulled up in the front, touching her pussy as she watched us. Wherever her thong was, it was no longer on her person. I had a clear view of her shaved, silky smooth pussy, and she was working slow sensual circles around her clit slowly stoking the fire deep in her loins.

"Are you ready, Baby Girl?" my dad asked as he settled himself between my thighs once again. I could feel his cock resting heavily on my pelvis before he reached between us and positioned himself at my entrance.

My chest was filled to bursting with this overwhelming warmth as I felt the steady pressure of him just waiting to slide into me and stretch me open. I swallowed hard as I nodded to him, unable to even speak. His lips kissed my forehead, and then he brought his mouth lower, brushing his lips against mine tentatively. My lips clung to his, and I pulled him against my trembling body as I let myself fall into his kiss. It felt familiar, but also passionate and forbidden.

When our lips parted I sighed into his mouth, and just as the air left my lungs, he eased himself forward, sliding inside of me inch by glorious inch.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, gasping as his hips finally met my thighs. "Oh Daddy!"

"Yes baby!" my mother whispered excitedly into my ear. "Take all of your father's cock!" she encouraged me.

I could barely speak as he let his girth rest deep inside of me, stretching me to fit his size. It wasn't pain that stole my voice, feeling myself stretched around his girth felt incredible. There was so much of him inside of me that I worried that when he came, I might spit up cum.

"Oh god baby," my dad whispered from atop me. "You're so tight!"

In my overwhelming bliss of finally having my father inside of me, I still couldn't find my voice, but that didn't stop me from telling him what I wanted. I set my heels against his ass and urged him into motion.

A mewling moan escaped my lips as he eased out of me. When only the tip of his cock remained, he reversed directions and thrust slowly back inside. Opening my eyes again, I saw my dad looking down on my face in wonder as he slowly fucked me. I couldn't help myself, I kissed him again. I was so caught up in the sensations flowing through me, I lost track of time as I had a full on make out session with my dad while he gently made love to my pussy.

Our lips were twined together, and my hands roamed over his body, letting my fingers run furrows into his chest hair. His naked skin against mine sent chills cascading through my body, and when his hands found my neck I was in heaven. They only rested there, cradling my head, but it was more than enough to send my body rushing for climax.

My feet locked around him and I began thrusting back into him harder. My moans increased in pitch, and my nails began to dig lightly into his back. He must have known what it all meant, because he kissed me harder, and his hands on my neck gripped a little tighter. That was enough.

"Daddy!" I gasped. "Daddy, I'm cumming! I'm cumming Daddy!"

"Cum for me, Baby!" he urged me on. "Cum for me, Princess! Cum for Daddy!"

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" I cried as he slammed into me harder, hitting all the spots that were quickly driving me over the edge.

I came with a wordless cry, locking my legs around my father as my entire body convulsed violently from the explosion of bliss and the thundering aftershocks tearing through me. With every new burst of ecstasy my hips lurched, and my legs tensed, forcing my father just a little deeper inside of me.

"Fuuuuuck!" my father cried above me after the fourth spasm. If I couldn't feel his hot cum splashing deep inside of me, I would have been able to tell from his eyes that he'd just come inside of his daughter. It was this panicked look as he realized that he just did something he couldn't take back...two somethings.

"Sammi!" he said, looking down on me with worry.

"I'm still on the pill," I assured him quickly.

"Thank God!" he sighed, an adorable relief flooding over him.

My father slowly deflated inside of me, and he pulled out, rolling over me to lay on the other side from my mother. When I looked over to her, she was still lying on her side facing us, but her dress was now gone too leaving her gloriously naked with the rest of us.

"So, what happened to Paris?" I eventually asked as I lay naked between my parents, taking a moment to recuperate.

"We could only do one or the other," my mom said. "It was either go to Paris or live out a fantasy. Paris will still be there when we're old. How many more years do you think we have before things start to sag and we no longer feel attractive enough to try something like this anymore?

"A lot!" I said hopefully. "How did you even find out about me anyway?" I asked curiously. "Or at least about what I do I guess."

"People talk dear," she said, tickling my naked breast with a strand of my own hair. "Incest might not be socially acceptable in society, but on the internet, where people never see your face, people will talk about their most filthy desires with only the slightest encouragement."

"So, you read about someone talking about me?" I asked curiously. I wasn't mad, my business was based off word of mouth after all, but I was curious who'd been the one to tell my parents. They might be receiving a very special thank you gift from me.

"Actually," mom blushed. "I have been writing filthy stories online about the things my husband and I wanted to do to our daughter."

"No!" I said, shocked.

"Yes!" mom smiled, embarrassed, but also a little proud.

"How long?"

"Since a few months after your eighteenth birthday party," she said.

"Why then?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

"I saw you losing your virginity to that Andrew Harris. You were both in the garage..." she said.

I remembered. Andrew...he had been the guy when I was in high school. I had crushed on him so hard for three years. When he'd shown up at my pool party for my eighteenth birthday, and without Amber Mead, his on again off again girlfriend, I couldn't waste the opportunity. I had lured him into the garage, away from the party, to help me get another case of water. When the door shut, I took my shot and pounced on him. It took very little time for my bikini to find its way to the floor and he had me sitting on the rocking dryer while he fucked me hard and fast. He didn't last long, but it was hot, and I got to fuck Andrew Harris.

"How did you see that?" I asked, genuinely curious. I had been watching the door like a hawk the whole time he fucked me, scared my father would walk in and murder us both.

"I was in the car." Mom blushed.

"What?" I asked, wondering why the hell she would have been sitting in a parked car in the garage.

"I was trying to get high!" my mother confessed with a laugh. "I was stuck in a house with a bunch of hormone-driven teenage girls. I just wanted to get mellow and enjoy my daughter's birthday party. The next thing I knew I had a front row seat to my daughter getting fucked on my dryer."

"You just watched?" I asked, surprised.

"Don't get me wrong, I was more than ready to get out of the car and yell at you, but I'd already lit the joint, and the car was filled with smoke. I didn't want my kid to know I was smoking pot!" she laughed. "Besides, the weed hit me about the same time your bottoms hit the floor, and then I was just high and horny," she finished giving my nipple a squeeze.

"What about dad?" I asked, turning to dad.

"That was me too," she smirked.

"Your mother kept bringing you up during sex," he said, his big fingers tracing shapes on my soft skin. "Eventually she came home late one night after I'd gone to bed. She woke me up dressed in your old prep school uniform, pretending to be you."

"He loved it!" she added.

"It's not like I didn't know that it was you the whole time," he defended himself.

"His cock had never been harder," she confided in me. "and he fucked me like he was in high school again. I think it saved our marriage."

"What?" I asked. "You guys were thinking about getting a divorce?"

"No!" they both assured me at once. "We just weren't very happy. We'd spent so much time working toward our future, we weren't exactly living our lives. We barely had sex anymore, and when we did, we were only going through the motions. It just wasn't fun, and we were starting to resent each other."

"And now?" I asked, hooking one of my arms around my dad's, while grabbing my mother's hand with the other.

"We found some common ground," my mother said trying to sound mysterious.

"Was it me?" I asked excitedly. "It was me wasn't it!"

"Yes!" she laughed at my adorable annoyance. "It was you!" she jabbed at a ticklish spot on my ribs. "Is that what you want to hear? Wanting to fuck you brought us closer together."

"Good!" I smiled, hopping up to my knees playfully and crawling to the foot of the bed to face them. "Because we're not done yet!"

I slipped my hair into a ponytail before crawling back towards my mother's thighs. I kissed her knees softly before I eased them apart, revealing her smooth shaved pussy.

"Daddy may have gotten to fuck his little girl, but what about your turn?" I asked. "If it makes you feel better, you're the first girl I've ever done this with," I added nervously.

"Me too," she said, biting her lip.

Holding her by her hips, I helped ease her down from the headboard so she could fully recline. As I began kissing her thighs again, Mom's hands nervously gripped fist-fulls of the white sheets. I let my lips trail soft kisses along her skin as I worked my way closer to my goal. I felt lightheaded and giddy as I savored the sweet smell of my mother's arousal for me.

Peering up from between her legs and seeing her laying there on full display for me, biting her lip nervously as she waited, I felt my mouth go dry again. I hadn't been lying, I'd never been with a girl before...like zero experience. Taking a mental stock of all the things I liked, I lay one soft kiss right on her smooth pussy before taking a long lick all the way from the base of her slit to her swollen clit.

My mother moaned in pleasure, and her body undulated as she tried to extend her pussy out to touch my tongue again. She tasted of salt and musk, and delicious sex. It wasn't quite like cum, but it was wonderful all the same, and I wanted more. I slid my tongue through her slit again, and when she rocked her pussy into my face, I leaned into it. I focused on her body as I let my tongue explore her, listening and feeling for the signs that she liked what I was doing.

After a minute, I felt my father's hand on mine by her hips, and he led me to my mother's round breasts. Her nipples were long and hard like erasers. He placed my fingers around one of them and squeezed. A gleeful squeal erupted from my mother, and her body writhed beneath me appreciatively. Now knowing she liked that, I continued pinching and torturing her little nubs to her delight. I loved hearing those sounds of pleasure coming from her.

I couldn't believe how long my mother had been thinking about me sexually. She'd hid it so well over the last few years, I'd never even suspected. And it was a complete surprise that she had been the instigating force behind all this naughtiness. My dad was strong and powerful, and even dominant in the household, but even hip deep in our little adventure, he still looked nervous, and excited, and afraid, all at the same time.

Speaking of my father, he had moved positions on the bed. He was now behind me, lining up his cock with my pussy. As I continued licking my mother's delicious flower, my father held onto my hips and slid his shaft into me without the ceremony of earlier. I moaned pleasurably and reached back, gripping his wrist on my hip encouragingly.

He held deep inside of me, and I loved being filled like this. I'm sure my dad enjoyed stuffing his little girl as well, but it wasn't going to cut it for either of us. When his thrusts began, they came long and slow. With his hands holding onto my waist, he slowly pulled me back onto his cock as he pressed forth, joining with my body somewhere in the middle. As his pace picked up, he pulled my pussy back onto him harder and harder. It wasn't long before the loud smacking of his thrusts began to compete with mine and my mother's breathy moans.

The harder my father fucked me, the faster my tongue moved across my mother's hot pussy. Her hands found my head and helped hold me still as my entire body jolted at every thrust from my father behind be. Holding me in place, she began bucking her hips, fucking my open mouth in desperation. Trying to match her motions, I thrashed her clit as hard as I could, letting loose my unbridled moans right into her pussy. Her screams grew louder, and her thighs clamped down, crushing my skull as her body quaked.

I was grateful that she'd cum so quickly. I could have licked her for hours, but I could feel my own climax approaching rapidly, and I was having a hard time concentrating on anything but the cock slamming into me...my father's cock. Just thinking about it sent lightning shooting between my thighs.

Letting go, I collapsed onto my mother's belly and let my father use me like his little fuck doll, manhandling me as he took what was his. My moans were unintelligible as I tried to cry for my real daddy to make me cum on his cock. When his jerky, hammering thrusts finally sent me over the edge, my mother cradled my head in her hands, watching as the tide of my climax came in, drowning everything in ecstasy before rolling back out, taking everything away with it, along with my consciousness.

I woke in the dark with my head resting on a hairy chest, and I smiled as I smelled my daddy. Not wanting to let any of this go, I tried to lift my head. It was like a dream come true and no matter the irrationality of it, I knew that if I let sleep pull me under again, all of this would just be a dream when I woke.

"Shh," my father whispered, stroking the soft skin of my side just below my breast. "Sleep, Princess. We'll be here in the morning."

Behind me, I could feel my mother spooning me, her naked breasts pressed comfortably into my back. I didn't want to sleep, but I knew that it couldn't be stopped. Even in that moment of realization the fringes of a dream about a carnival began to form. Frantic to hold onto anything from this night, I reached out for whatever I could. Something warm fell into my hand and I held on so tight that I wouldn't let go.

*** *** ***

I woke, feeling the soft tickles of chest hair on my cheek and a hard cock firmly in my hand, and I instantly knew that nothing about the night before had been a dream. Even with my eyes closed I could smell that unmistakable scent. That, coupled with the tits on my back, and the ache in my pussy from the pounding it had taken, brought back memories of what had been, hands down, the best night of my life.

"Morning sleepy head!" he exclaimed in a cute fatherly tone. "You kind of got something of mine there."