Rent-A-Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed it tighter for a moment before releasing it reluctantly. "Good morning, Daddy!" I smiled, tilting my head up to give him a lingering good morning kiss.

There was a knock at the hotel room door, and I grumbled as my father extricated himself from my limbs and threw on a robe before answering it. The door was just out of view from the bed, but I caught sight of someone rolling a food trolly into the room. From the widening of his eyes, he noticed that there were not one, but two very naked looking women under these sheets. It wasn't the first time some employee from somewhere saw me in a compromising position with a client, but these weren't ordinary clients...they were my parents. Those rookie blushes burned my cheeks as the man quickly averted his gaze and departed.

"I figured you two might be hungry when you woke up," he said, rolling the cart over.

He lifted the cover and there were strawberries and blueberries with cream, English muffins with jam, and a big plate of bacon, and two huge carafes of steaming hot coffee.

"You are the best dad ever," I smiled, pulling off the sheets and stretching as I slipped from my mother's hold.

"No!" my mom mumbled loudly. "S'too early!" she whined, reaching for me.

"I'm hungry!" I protested, leaning off the side of the bed precariously as I reached for the bacon.

With two warm strips in my hand, I eased back to sit cross legged and began eating them. My father just watched me with a little smile as I chewed, thankful for something to put into my belly. I was still fully nude, and my position gave him an unobstructed view to my pussy.

"I hate you both!" my mother called out, finally sitting up. She climbed out of bed on her side and pulled on a dressing robe before coming around to sit on the edge of the bed next to me and poured some coffee for herself.

While I continued to munch on bacon, my father pulled up a chair and poured a coffee for himself and another for me, placing the cup on the edge of the trolly so I could reach it. For a while it was quiet. We sipped coffee, and they watched in amusement as I tried to lick bacon grease from my left nipple. Note to self, you're boobs just aren't quite big enough for that. Thankfully my mom was there to help, and she was quite thorough.

"So last night happened," my father said after my mother was fully convinced that she'd cleaned up all of the grease. "I think we should talk-" he tried.

"Nope!" my mother said, wiping at the corner of her lip.

"But-" he pressed.

"But nothing. If you keep going, you're going to talk yourself out of a good thing," she threatened.

"Mom's right, Dad." I smiled, moving to sit on his lap, savoring the feeling of being naked in his arms. "Things are gonna be different from now on." I gave him a daughterly kiss on the cheek. "And I don't know about you, but I'm more than okay with that."

"Me too." Mom smiled, touching my bare thigh approvingly.

We both looked to my father, but there was no fight left in him. If there ever had been, I had sucked and fucked it out of him last night. "Me too," Dad finally admitted, giving me a little squeeze in his arms.

*** *** ***

It was the next weekend, and my parents had just "returned" from Paris. Their charade would have been ironclad had they not hired the one escort in the entire world that they were related to. They had even taken a cab to the airport, and then an airport shuttle back to their house. As far as my little brother was concerned, nothing was amiss.

I had given them some time after getting home before I drove over. Since our magical encounter, I had slept in their hotel bed every night but the last, and that was because they wanted to get a good night's sleep before putting on the show of getting back from the airport. I'd tried to tell them that we could just sleep, but for some reason they didn't trust me. It was like they had nearly five days' worth of anecdotal proof of my inability to keep my hands off of their private parts when we were all trying to sleep.

I pulled onto my parents' street in my white Porsche, causing a slight stir among the neighbors as I came to a stop in front of their place. Just as I was exiting the car, my brother came running out of the house, gawking as he approached.

"Where did you get the car?" he asked in awe.

"I won it!" I said excitedly. "Isn't it cool?"

"You won this?" he asked dumbfounded. "You're so lucky! Dad, Mom, come see this!" he shouted back to the house. "Sam won a Porsche!" he said as our parents came to the front door.

"What happened to your old Metro?" he asked curiously.

"I torched it," I said, hooking my arm around his neck playfully as I walked toward the house.

"No, really?" he asked. "Because I could really use a car, you know."

"It's gone bro. I sent it flying over a cliff. It exploded on impact," I lied. The car really was gone. Could I have given it to my brother? Yeah, but the car was in really bad shape. I had only driven it when I had to come back home, and even that made me nervous.

"No, really?" he asked again.

"How about I talk to mom and dad about your car situation," I said climbing the porch steps.

"We are not getting you a car," our mother said, standing with dad on the porch. "Hey Sam," she added, unable to remove the predatory look that seemed to overtake her whenever she now looked at me.

"Hey Princess," my father said, blushing.

"You really think you can talk them into buying me a car?" Jarod asked quietly.

"You know what?" I said, thinking for a moment. "Why don't you try out the Porsche, and I'll see if I can't persuade them."

He stared at the key fob I held in my extended hand and waited for my nod of assurance before snatching them and running for the sports car.

"No speeding!" Mom shouted as he climbed in and fumbled around for the ignition.

"It's on the key fob, Dufus!" I shouted at him from the porch.

"What are you thinking, giving your brother the keys to a Porsche!" she asked. "He's only eighteen! And where did you get a Porsche?"

"I bought it," I said, blushing slightly. My parents still hadn't told me what they thought of my current career. "And I figured that a Porsche would keep him busy for a few hours," I added with a growing smirk as the Porsche engine came to life and Jarod pulled very cautiously away from the house.

Forty minutes later our clothes were strewn across the downstairs of the house, from the entry way all the way through the kitchen and into the living room. We lay in a messy tangle of limbs, and like every time since the first time, I was in the middle, pressed between both of my sexy parents. The waves of my most recent orgasm still ebbed and flowed through my body curling my toes pleasantly. My mom sure knew how to lick my pussy, and it had been so hot watching her and Dad fuck again.

"We're really not going to buy your brother a car," my mom said. "He's just not ready for that kind of responsibility yet. He needs a job. Besides, we just can't afford it, especially not after our vacation. Booking that suite for two weeks wasn't cheap."

"Have you checked your bank account?" I asked.

"You didn't," my father said, sitting up to look at me.

"It's your money." I shrugged.

"You worked for it," he said awkwardly. "And you did earn it," he added with a sideways nod of his head.

"I would hardly call what I did work," I said wryly. "I literally get paid to live out my own fantasies." I laughed. "Take a little bit of that money and get Jarod some crappy car. Just make sure it has two bumpers."

"You're a good daughter, and a good sister," Mom said, kissing the top of my head.

I reached back and grabbed her hand, pulling it up around my body, and snuggled closer to my father, kissing him on the cheek.

"Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad," I sighed.

"Thank you, Sammi," they both replied, hugging me just a little harder.

We lay like that for a while before we all heard the sound of my Porsche engine at the same time.

"Jarod!" my dad exclaimed, jumping to his feet, his half hard cock dancing as he began snatching up the discarded clothing.

My mother and I were not far behind.

"We cannot let your brother find out about any of this!" my mom said.

"Agreed!" I blushed. Fucking your daddy was one thing...Fucking your brother would be totally gross...right?

"Mom, Dad...Sam?" I heard my brother call as he entered the house.

I had just made it into the bathroom when I heard his footsteps on the porch steps. My hands shook a little as I turned my panties right side out and quickly stepped into them. I had to stop myself from laughing in delight as I thought about my brother looking for his family who had just been fucking on the living room floor not ten minutes ago. My parents were themselves rushing to put their own clothes back on in their bedroom. There was something deliciously wicked about nearly being caught doing something so forbidden. I had a feeling that the fun was only beginning, and I couldn't wait to find new and inventive ways for my parents to fuck their little girl.

Thank you for reading! Please take the time to vote or comment if you enjoyed my story, and favorite me as an author if you want to see more from me. New things are happening with SoB_Erotica! Click on my author name and head on over to my bio page if you're interested in finding out what I'm up to.

SoB_Erotica