Rent a Slut

Story Info
Addison is booked to be a slutty maid at a men's poker night.
1.1k words
3.98
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addison bent over until she felt the fuzzy green material on the poker table scratching her nipples through her maid uniform. The thin fabric didn't offer much protection in the first place, so this wasn't a surprise. It also did nothing to shield her from the hungry gazes of the four men seated around the table.

She hadn't been in the industry long, only a few months. But her looks combined with a willingness to fulfil the most specific customer fantasies soon had her booked solid. Sometimes she would have more than one booking a day. In the morning her long blonde hair would go up in pigtails as a high school principal had her bend over his office desk while he delivered a good spanking, the type he dreamed of doling out to his students. She would squeal and promise to be a good girl from now on while not so subtly rubbing her thighs together, spreading her wetness and filling the room with her scent. Then in the evening she would don a full latex bodysuit and serve as a centerpiece for a senator's private dinner. The guests would line up to eat caviar that cost more than her rent off of her. Sometimes slits would be cut in the suit so they could finger her pussy or have her eat them out.

Tonight, the black skirt rode up her ass as she oh-so-casually reached across the diameter of the round table to replace Bert's empty beer with a full bottle, making her host happy and giving the two men on either side an excellent view of her perfectly round ass. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Peter's hand raise before coming down to grope her half-exposed cheek. She moaned softly before pressing back into his palm. No one was even pretending to play card now, each one of them reaching for the money in the center to stuff bills into her shirt and panties.

While she was bent over the table Peter's hand wandered to rub her pussy through the white material of her underwear. She couldn't help but buck into the touch, which earned a round of laughter from the men. A grin cut through Peter's black stubble as his gaze grew hungry. When he withdrew his hand, Addison was left whining for more.

Sometimes she really loved her job. Her best friends affectionately referred to her as a Rent-A-Slut and they really weren't that far off. For a nice sum of money, Addison would show up to birthday parties, bachelor parties (although bachelorette parties tended to get much rowdier), the occasional divorce celebrations. Tonight, it was poker night. Customers had the option of selecting one of the outfits she already owned, which ranged from clubbing outfits to kinky costumes. Nurses and school girls were popular ones. But tonight, Bert had provided her outfit, a very snug maid's uniform. He'd surely seen her measurements listed on her profile on the Pretty Party website, which meant the skirt that was several inches too short was intentional. The outfit also barely covered her nipples as her breasts spilled out the side of the top.

The man on the other side of her, James, eyed her assets appreciatively.

"You're doing such a good job, honey." His hand wandered up her thigh, cash pinched between his fat fingers. His ring finger pulled her thong away from her body so he could slide the money against her pussy before letting the material settle into place. Fuck if she wasn't getting wet from getting paid to be a horny little slut.

"Thank you so much!" The words came out in that bubbly voice that she knew would get their cocks hard. Well, harder.

She straightened and started to turn around but teetered on her heels. Instinctively, she reached for the table to steady herself and dropped the bottle in the process. It shattered on the floor, sending shards skittering across the light brown stone floor.

"Oopsie." She grabbed a broom and swept until most of the glass was cleaned up. Thankfully the bottle was empty so there was no alcohol to clean up. But some stubborn pieces just wouldn't be gathered into the dustpan. So she got on her hands and knees to carefully pick them up. The move fully exposed her ass to the party.

A hand tugged her thong between her cheeks and she let out a yelp as another one came down on one side.

"I didn't pay you to make a mess of my house." Bert said sternly. His hand came down on her other cheek. The other men watched from the table. James and another man, Thomas, were rubbing the very obvious bulges in their pants while the Peter had unzipped and settled in for the show.

"I'm sorry Sir, it was an accident I swear!" She looked back with big brown eyes, trying to garner some sympathy from her punisher.

"I don't care. You should have been more careful. Now I'm going to teach you a lesson." The thong pressed more insistently between her thick butt cheeks and against her pussy. Even as another spank hit home, she ground down against the material, moaning and wiggling her bottom at the same time.

"Oh yes, I'm such a bad girl. Punish my butt Sir."

"Would you look at that," Thomas said. He had a thick brown mustache and meaty hands. "She's getting off on being naughty." He stood, old leather cowboy boots creaking as he did. He undid the metal belt buckle and slid the matching black leather from the loops of his blue jeans. "Let me really teach her a lesson."

"Mmm is Sir's friend going to make me a good girl?" Addison moaned. Bert stepped aside to make room for Thomas, the two of them sharing a conspiratorial smile.

Instead of going back to his seat, Bert came around to stand in front of Addison. He released his cock and it sprang from his pants fully erect. Her mouth watered at the sight of it. He got on his knees and presented it to the slutty blonde. A bit of drool gathered at the corners of her mouth as she opened wide to accept the treat.

Red lips had just closed around the head of his cock when Thomas squared up to deliver his first spank of the night. As the leather made impact, a moan came out the other end. It stung more than Bert's hand had. While it hurt more, it also left a delightful burning sensation as the sting faded.

Bret liked how my moan felt because he shoved his dick more deeply in right before the next spank hit.