Rent Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and I continue our alternative to rent.
1.7k words
4.2
38.5k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gotten away lightly on Saturday and as much as Tom had said he liked things slow I didn't want to take any unnecessary chances. So it was a busy week of job hunting and chasing any rumours of work I could. Hannah and I hadn't talked a great deal about what had happened, but when Friday night came around we sat on our sofa and tried to discuss our situation.

I apologised of course and Hannah, her ever lovely self, did her best to reassure me. "We're in this together," she told me, "especially with Tom's rules." The corners of her mouth smiled ever so slightly and my mind went back to our post-blowjob kiss and my cum that we shared.

"I know," I replied, "but I hate what decisions I might have make."

"Do what feels right, honey. And don't worry about me. I love you and I'm committed to you. This is just sex. We might not want to be in this position but we sure as hell aren't going to let it break us okay?"

My eyes watered slightly and all I could do was pull her close and kiss her.

The doorbell rang promptly at 6 and I let Tom in. He went immediately in the same armchair at last time and as I sat back down next to Hannah on the sofa the sense of déjà vu was overwhelming.

"So, no payment I take it?" Tom asked. He already knew the answer but we shook our heads anyway.

"In that case I think we best have a little show this evening so I can see our arrangement in the flesh." He turned his head to face me, "Jake, stand and strip."

My look of shock was clear to all and he continued, "don't worry you're just the warm up act, but it would unfair not to include you."

I didn't dare look at Hannah as I pulled my T-shirt over my head in case I saw that smile at the edge of her mouth. I was fast and robotic as I unbuttoned and pulled down my jeans, removed my socks then stood back up with just my boxers on. Tom said nothing and stared almost disinterestedly, although he would include me for 'fairness' sake he didn't appear to have any interest in me sexually. I caught Hannah's gaze and she smiled supportively as I gripped the sides of my boxers and pushed them down.

So I stood there completely naked. In my own home and with my wife, but also with my 50 year old landlord staring at me. I suppose this is where I either brag that I wasn't intimidated because my ten inch cock hung between my legs or ashamedly admit that I only had a four inch wiener on display. However, neither of things is true. I'm more of a grower so I wasn't at my best but I knew I couldn't complain with my average length and proportioned six inches when hard.

"Your choice then Jake," said Tom, "I'll need to see your lovely wife in the same state as you, and for full disclosure I'll even strip myself. But, your call: either I can strip us both or she can. What do you say?"

My eyes started to move to Hannah, but he brought his finger to his face and emphasised, "your decision."

Which was worse I wondered: him stripping Hannah, or her stripping him. At least the latter would give her some control I figured, so said "Hannah stripping you both," with as much enthusiasm as I could.

Hannah strode straight over to Tom. "Stand up then," she said. He was as surprised as I was at her boldness, but didn't object and stood up. Hannah is around five foot five so I guessed he must have been just over six foot. His height and his physical presence must have been a little intimidating, but my lovely wife didn't let it show.

She unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing without a sound, pulled it down one arm then the other and threw it behind him onto the armchair. She then unbuckled his belt, undid his trousers and let them fall to his ankles. He made no move to step out of them, but Hannah was frozen in place, looking between his face and his underwear.

"Keep going," he urged. I watched as she took hold of each side of his briefs and pulled down, but they were quite tight and it was clear they wouldn't fall by themselves. With determination she bent one knee, lowering herself towards our landlord's groin and pulled again. Did a massive tree trunk bounce up and slap her in the face? No it didn't, it was a cock not dissimilar to my own, maybe slightly thicker. Except that it belonged to a fifty year old man we owed money to and it was a foot away from my wife's face.

She stood up quickly and backed away. Tom smiled, and gestured his hand towards her. She knew what was next and just as quickly she removed her own cami-style top, pulled down the jeans she had on and then stood in her bra and knickers. Despite, the situation I could feel my own cock growing between my legs: hell it was my wife stripping and she is a sexy lady. My penis was much less conflicted than my brain for sure. Although I didn't want to I could see Tom's cock was beginning to swell as well.

Then without any prompting, Hannah pulled down her knickers to reveal her trimmed pussy and unclipped her bra and let it fall. She didn't attempt to hide or look embarrassed, she stood there with Tom taking her all in, her pert breasts with their dark nipples looking as defiant as she did.

"Very nice indeed. Can we have a spin?" Tom said, though it wasn't a question. I watched as she rotated, her front becoming visible to me as her ass did to our landlord. She continued round until she faced him again.

He bent down pulled up his underwear and trousers in one movement, then fastened them up. He retrieved his shirt and put it on. He looked at both of us, Hannah presented naked in front of him, and me sat but with my cock clearly poking up from between my legs. "See you tomorrow at six," was all he said as he walked out.

I know you want to hear that we fucked each other senseless immediately afterwards, and well we kind of did. For all the wrongness of the situation, my wife was sexy as hell and it was amazing seeing her displayed like that. For her part, she enjoyed the male attention, even if we both knew where this was inevitably leading. So yeah, we fucked.

We got a text from Tom at 5:30 on Saturday saying . So we stripped ready, and when the bell rang at 6, I opened the door whilst hiding behind it and let him in to our lives once more.

"Tonight is going to be about us enjoying some pleasure," he said as he quickly undressed himself and took his now usual seat. "We are all going to sit here, admire the nakedness on display - especially your's Hannah - and masturbate." As he spoke the final words he was staring at my wife's body and already absent-mindedly stroking his cock.

"No choice tonight Jake, only this: whoever of us two cums first gets to choose where on your wife they cum, and where the other does as well. If Hannah has an orgasm before either of us, then we stop immediately"

So now it was a competition, I knew Hannah wouldn't cum quickly, she liked a long slow build-up; but if I could cum quickly then I could spare my wife the indignities Tom would probably inflict on her. As she lay back on the sofa, spread her legs and began to rub her fingers between the lips of her pussy and over her clit, Tom and I both stood in front of her, watching this intimate sexual act she was putting on for us, and stroking our own cocks as fast as we could.

As turned on as I was, I probably never stood a chance against Tom. He was seeing my wife in her glory, fingering her now dripping pussy, for the first time. He made a few grunts and started to move to the side of the sofa, his cock inches from her face. I pulled on my cock desperate to beat him across the line, but it wasn't to be. He made a final loud grunt, which had the effect of making Hannah turn her head towards him and then he came. He sprayed his thick cum straight onto my wife's face, across her nose, her lips and on her chin.

Her own fingering intensified at this and as she opened her mouth to moan, some of Tom's cum dripped from her lip and into her mouth. I watched as her tongue flicked out, cleaning her lip and tasting him as she did so. I started to shudder then and Tom recognising the signs pointed me to her face and said, "Add your cum to the rest."

I put one knee on the sofa to position myself and looking down at Hannah's cum splattered face I came hard myself. I'm not normally a multi-spurt kind of guy, but I got cum on her nose, just in her mouth and finally on her cheek. It ran down her face and she greedily licked up any she could reach. Her hand was a blur as she finally made it across the line, screaming and folding in two as she did.

"She's a beautiful woman, you're very lucky Jake," was all Tom said as he dressed. "Same time next Friday unless you come into some money."

He showed himself out as I sat next to Hannah and put my arm around her still curled up body. "Is it wrong I enjoyed that?" she asked in a quiet voice. "I could ask the same thing," I replied. She cuddled herself against me and we sat in silence until in got dark.