Rent Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
A man discovers his mistake moving into a new apartment.
1.4k words
4.5
21.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: futa-on-male, dub/non-consensual sex, choking, name calling, recorded sex.

Lily's moans echoed throughout the empty apartment. Boxes were still packed. Furniture had yet to arrive. All that was here was a bed, mattress and full-length mirror Candy had brought over. The slapping sounds got more vicious, louder too. There were muffled cries. Begging. Lily was roaring now.

It was 2pm in the afternoon and Charlie Hardy was having his ass stretched like never before. Lily's ass moved up and down as she mounted him, her dick sliding out and then further into Charlie's virgin asshole with each thrust. Drool soaked Charlie's gag; they had been Lily's underpants, stained with her pre-cum as she tried to hold back from raping the new boy in the apartment building when they had first arrived. But then Charlie bent his phat ass over one too many times, and here they were.

Looking in the full-length mirror, Charlie could see Lily as she grunted and hilted her cock in his ass, just to make him feel empty again as she pulled it out. She was stunning. She had dimples as she frowned, red freckles across her face that matched her red hair tied up into a bun. She was fit, with some abs and bulky arms, and her chest was the stuff of dreams; all she wore was a tank top that was barely holding her DDD breasts in as she pistoned down into his ass again. He felt her shadow over his own head, her 6"2' size dwarfing his 5"11'.

There was a knock at the door. Lily groaned in annoyance and ignored it, focusing solely on Charlie. His eyes were actively trying to roll back in their sockets. This whole affair had been too much for him. He'd signed the lease, and had been worried when the landlord had been eager for him to take the spot at such a low price. But he wasn't worried about that now: every cell in his body shook from each collision of Lily's hips to his butt, her cock finding a new inch to scratch as it bottomed out inside him. He felt his arms tremble, his face almost turning blue as Lily pulled tighter on the leash around his neck.

Lily slapped his ass. "Moan for me louder, bitch!!"

Charlie's moans got more frequent, more through his nose than through the gag, and Lily wrapped the leash around his neck once more, making the latex dig further into Charlie's skin as he choked. One hand reached up to his neck, to try and pry the leash free and Charlie collapsed, his other hand not capable of holding his and Lily's weight.

Lily tsked as Charlie's face smacked into the mattress, and she pulled tighter on his leash, forcing him to hold his head up higher. She bent over his back, face next to his and started to nibble on his ear.

"Do you know why everyone seemed so pleased to see you, you little bitch?" Charlie couldn't answer; he was having his brains humped out of him by Lily's cock still pistoning in and out of his ass, still making him leak precum.

Lily continued. "Because when you signed your little lease without reading it, you signed yourself over to us. Every..." THRUST. A little cry escaped Charlie's lips. "Single..." THRUST. "Woman..." THRUST. "Here..." THRUST. "Has needs. And so here we are, an all female apartment complex, with our first little boytoy. You like that, don't you slut?"

Charlie felt something slick inside him. It was unnatural, feeling wetness in a place it had never been before. Lily ripped out his gag as he cooed and moaned louder. "You're going to be used by everyone here. But you'll never forget me. I'm going to paint your insides white. And my cum is so addictive to little pets like you. It programs you. Once I cum, you'll always know how best to serve Mommy. You'll always come crawling back to me. Say you'll always love Mommy."

Lily's hand reached back to slap Charlie's ass. Charlie gasped. "Say it, bitch!"

"I'll always love you Mommy!!"

"Say you're just a little bitch."

"I'm just a little bitch for Mommy!"

"Oooh. Improv. Love that in a toy. Say hi to the cameras."

"Hi, camer--"

Charlie looked up. In the corner of the ceiling there was a camera, red light blinking. How had he not noticed it before? His mouth hung open. Lily cackled, her thrusts going slower, but deeper.

"Get ready slut. This is going to go all over the apartment WhatsApp. Ready to be a star? When I cum inside you, you're going to say thank you Mommy, alright you little slut?"

Charlie shook; he had already cum much earlier, but his balls were tightening up again, ready to go one more time. He felt dizzy, hazy, like a smoke machine had gone off in his brain.

All he could do was just what Mommy said he should do.

"Yes Mommy!"

Lily's hands gripped his sides, finally releasing the leash. His face flushed red, and he took in huge sucking gasps, and he felt her drive deep, deep inside him with her one final thrust. He could feel her in his stomach, her girth stretching him out.

And then she came. He came too, right alongside her, like a good little slut, but his tiny cock leaking out fluid was nothing compared to her. He felt himself almost buck as her cock twitched and almost lifted him.

Then came the flood.

He felt each twitch, felt each rope shoot down into his guts and splash his insides. His eyes almost went white as his insides turned that colour.

"Thank you Mommy!!" he screamed as she roared, making small and steady thrusts to make sure all her cum was going deep, deep inside him.

After a minute of heavy panting from the both of them, she pulled out. Her cock made a loud, lewd wet sound, and her 9inch cock slapped against her thigh as it left his no longer tight hole. Her cock was wet, covered with a thin white coating of cum.

She got off the bed and stood up, stretching, walking around to the front of Charlie as he sat there in a puddle of his own cum with Lily's cum leaking out of his ass, even though his face was down and his ass was up.

She gripped his hair and forced his face close to her cock. He remembered her comments from earlier, how taking a load inside you changes you, changes you from a man into a little slut. He almost felt the change happen inside him. His mouth started to water, throat twitching, as if excited by the prospect of having it lodged there and spewing cum. He instinctually knew what to do, and started to lick her length, cum now staining his upper lip. She laughed, pulling his hair more now. "That was a fucking lie, earlier. Taking my cum doesn't "teach" you anything, it just marks you as a slut. The way you're licking my cock right now, like you're an expert, that just means you're a natural-born cocksucker."

She gave him a playful slap across the face. He reeled slightly, and fell on his side on the bed. She looked down at him, sighing.

"It's a shame. Candy's outside, and wanted to use you today. I'll expect Pearl's already sent the footage around. She's the best landlord, honestly. But if she sees it, Candy would probably like to wait. She likes treating toys much better than I do, letting them rest and blah blah blah. So good news! No more dick today!"

She looked down at him and made him face her by tugging his hair again. "Or is it bad news? Does my little pet just want a little more dick?" She made a space of about an inch between her thumb and pointer finger. "A lil' more dick? Just a bit more?" She laughed and let him drop.

On her way out she drew her number on one of the cardboard boxes, with a little heart and "for my pet" beside it. She opened the box and pulled out a handful of cutlery before closing it back up.

As the door slammed behind her, Charlie sat in the dark, his sore and red ass up high in the air, and didn't know whether this had been a mistake or the start of something great.