Rent Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve pumped himself deeply into his tenant, Amrita's back began to arch with the pull on her pony tail. Soon Steve was railing into the woman, almost yanking her hair so that Amrita's head was lifted way up, looking at the ceiling. Still she gasped in pleasure, each staccato thrust causing a little mewling gasp to escape the woman. It was as if Steve was pumping a bit of air out of her lungs with each thrust.

"Oooooo...oooooohhh...aaaahhhhhhhoooo..." Amrita panted, the pull on her hair holding her body up, causing it to absorb the force of the man's powerful pumping.

After a short while of this, Steve wanted to try something different. He suddenly stopped, withdrawing from the breathless woman, and released her hair. Amrita looked back at him, unsure again of why Steve had stopped rutting her.

"Come here, honey," Steve murmured, scooping Amrita up in his arms. He carried the listless woman, bridal style, down the short hallway to his bedroom. Entering the room, he plopped the cheating woman down on his queen sized bed. She lay prostrate on the bed, her legs apart, smiling up at her conqueror as he crawled over top of her body. Both of them radiating heat, Steve knelt between the woman's legs. Again he lined his shaft up at Amrita's wet entrance, and lay down on her torso, pushing himself again as deep as he could go.

"Ahhhhhooooo..." Amrita moaned, her arms again snaking around Steve's neck. This time, her legs wrapped around the man's trunk too, her ankles locking together to clasp Steve more tightly to her body.

Steve started a regular rhythm of deep pumping and thrusting, trying to bury himself as far as he could. He enjoyed the feel of Amrita's legs wrapped around his body, lifting her thighs higher and opening herself up to him even more. The bed started to creak in time with the powerful thrusting Steve was subjecting the hapless woman to.

"Huff...huff...huff..." Steve panted, railing the woman with forceful jabs.

Amrita felt parts of her insides begin to glow and throb more powerfully than they had ever before. The knowledge that she was, in her way, getting even with her jerk of a husband kept her on the bed, despite part of her mind screaming [I can't believe I'm doing this!] to her. The hair-pulling from before, being bent over Steve's table and being taken like an animal, and now clasping all her limbs around the heaving man as he claimed her, caused an unspeakable pressure to build up in the woman's loins. As Steve grunted into her over and over, Amrita felt all that guilty pleasure/pressure explode inside her.

"Ahh...AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, clamping down on Steve with her arms and legs as she felt a gushing soaking from between her legs. As she climaxed hard, Steve could feel her muscles tense all over her body, then begin an uncontrolled shiver as Ravi's wife melted in his bed. "OOOooooooooooo...' She trailed off. She never had a man make her lose control like that before.

Happy that he could send Amrita over the edge, Steve continued his deep pumping into her belly. Her arms now only loosely held around his neck, but Steve could feel his own explosion building up within him.

"Huh...honey...I'm...I'm gonna let go again here in a minute" he whispered into her hot ear. "I'm gonna cum..." he continued pumping.

"In...inside me?" Amrita looked up at Steve, a look of shock painted on her face, "Are you going to cum inside me?"

"Yuh...yeah...yeah, that's part of the arrangement, ok?" he whispered to her.

"I don't...I don't have birth control pill!" she gasped. "Maybe...maybe you make baby in me!!"

"Well...well think of it like this," Steve suggested, continuing his deep thrusting. "If your husband's a jerk to you, what could be a bigger revenge than carrying another man's child? If you and Ravi are trying for more kids, I'd be happy to help you when you come and see me for our sessions...that way Ravi could be raising another man's child and only you would know!!"

"Ahh...ahhhh...uummmm..." Amrita spoke softly into Steve's thrusting "Muh...maybe..."

Steve felt his own eruption approaching. Powering deeply into the woman over and over, his right hand snaked up and gently held the woman by the top of her head, keeping her in place. His left hand scooped under her right shoulder and locked her in tighter. Amrita's legs again locked behind Steve's back as her body rippled back and forth with the powerful rutting.

The hot, white lava began to rise in Steve, and he felt the electric tingle in his midsection. With his shaft, he reached as deeply into Amrita as he could, then clenched her head and shoulder, curling his body into another strong pump as he let go...

"HHAAAAARRRRRRNNNNNNN!!" he yelled as he shot a massive load of semen deep up into Amrita. Shot after shot continued as he pumped each one into the woman's listless body with another groan. Amrita's arms flopped to the sides as she was taken, and Steve reached both hands down to Amrita's ass cheeks, lifting them a bit to help her insemination. Steve's fertile load swam deeper into the wife and mother's belly, on their mission to seek out her unprotected egg.

"OOOooohhhhh..." Steve exhaled, drooping onto the prone woman. He heard her breathe out as he shifted his weight onto her.

He only lay on her a brief time, though. Rolling off the well-inseminated woman, a long, wet line of semen stretched from the tip of his shaft to between her legs, then snapped apart and stuck to the inside of Amrita's thigh.

"Ohhhhhh...you are bad boy, Mr. Steve," Amrita cooed, forgetting he wanted her to be less formal. "Maybe I get baby. If I come to see you few times a week, for sure I have baby sometime. Husband will think is his. Some on my side of family have lighter skin. You are bad boy!" She repeated.

"Well, I'm here for you whenever you need," Steve told her. "That's part of the arrangement too, honey." [Ha, I'M a bad boy?] Steve thought. He didn't want to kill the playful mood by telling her that SHE was the one who was married.

A short time later, the two had sorted themselves out with their clothing. As Amrita swayed into Steve's front hall, wrapped again in her sari, she could feel a trickle of Steve's load running down her leg.

"You ok?" Steve asked.

"Everything ok," Amrita agreed, smiling at Steve. "I go to get kids now. When is next time I should come?"

Steve thought a minute. "What's today, Tuesday? Well, what about Friday, same time?" he suggested. "A nice little session to start the weekend?"

"Ok Friday," Amrita smiled. Quickly, she snaked her arms around Steve's neck again and planted a little kiss on his mouth. Steve hugged around her slim waist and returned the brief kiss.

"You see me in hallway, you don't look at me for long though," Amrita warned. "Husband is very jealous."

"No problem," Steve assured her, "secret, secret."

He locked the door behind the woman as she swayed out to go pick up her two kids.

[Two kids SO FAR], Steve thought.

12