All Comments on 'Rent Wives Ch. 01'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Ummm

Thats the best this gets.

stoicfiendstoicfiendabout 3 years ago

Title reminded me of one of the early internet stories I read back off of usenet called "Rent Whores" about a guy that owns a trailer park who rents to single mothers knowing they won't be able to make rent consistently for long. He starts banging them for rent, then turning them out to friends for money to make more money than he would from their rent. Trades the girls for maintenance on the trailer park and so on. Later on when their daughters are legal he starts making the mothers help him get into their pants. He has the women take turns babysitting each others' kids while the others are "working" for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lots of possibilities!!

Amrita's sisters and cousins notice how much happier she is and want the same!! Husband's sisters and cousins want some too! Amrita wanted to try anal... Steve teaches her to LOVE anal....so much FUN!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DOWN MY ALLEY

I intended to give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and pass on to chapter 02.

But when I read the previous Anonymous (titled: Garbage), I wanted to offer a counterbalancing view.

As I was reading, I was thinking how well written it is -- I noticed no spelling/grammar/language anomalies.

In fact, giving Amrita a bit of irregular/stilted speech appropriate for someone whose first language is not English -- well, that was an improvement over perfect English.

It also ticked one of my preferences, namely: sex for money (which needs to be a tag). Not something I have ever been part of (or ever will) but it can be interesting on Literotica. I want to see the money change hands -- something too often left out in Literotica stories.

I also prefer "sex for money" stories that are private arrangements with an ordinary woman (rather than with a woman whose job is to provide sex for money).

I also liked it that Steve wanted to make it enjoyable for Amrita, even though he was paying for it.

How could I give such well-conceived storytelling less than ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ after it ticked so many of my boxes?

Will the following chapters be additional ladies who receive both money and enjoyment?

And will SteveStillLooks add more such interesting chapters?

Well, let's see....

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Thanks for the great tale/enjoyable read.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. I also like stories with sex for money. 5 starts from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

Refreshing to see a diligent landlord willing to give back to the the tenants.

Five stara

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Been to India many times, the women don’t talk like that, but still a fun fantasy. 5 ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous