Rent Wives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's legs slid down to either side, and Steve gently rubbed her baby-belly, withdrawing from her and straightening up. A line of semen briefly connected his tip to her labia, before it snapped apart and stuck to Mary's right thigh.

"Ooh, honey, you're amazing, that was intense!" Steve smiled down at her.

"Shut up, asshole," Mary snapped, "and I told you, don't call me 'honey,' that's for Dean to call me."

[Yeah] Steve thought to himself, not for the first time, [he'd have a few other names for you if I told him I'm the father of that kid in you...] but what he said was, "ok, ok, sorry, I forgot..."

As Mary eased herself up, a pulse of semen ran out of her and pooled on Steve's sheet. "Hand me my panties and skirt," she barked. Steve was used to her snide attitude. Although he hadn't really blackmailed the woman into their arrangement, she acted like he had.

"For you, milady," Steve said, laying down a pile of bills beside her. Mary snatched up the money and quickly counted it, looking up at her landlord.

"What if I wanted a bit more?" she ventured.

"Well, we could talk about it..." Steve told her. "Would you want to come by a bit more often?"

"Humf!!" Mary flipped her hair in response. "Maybe..." After the pair had dressed, Steve let her out his front door. She stalked off into the hallway and headed to her apartment.

About twenty minutes later, Steve was sitting on his sofa watching TV. He felt like he was several pounds lighter after emptying himself into Mary. He doubted he could go another round until the next day, when Sofia, Veronica's mother, was scheduled to drop by for a session. Suddenly, his doorbell chimed. Opening the door, he was surprised to see Veronica standing there, a mysterious smile on her face and her dark hair pulled into a sexy topknot. Steve thought his next session with the young woman wasn't for another two days.

"Oh! Veronica! Hi! Um...I thought we were going to meet on Friday?" Steve asked.

"Ahola, Mr. Landlord-man," Veronica purred. "Friday, si. I wanted to come by to tell you something. It is...ahh...about a woman."

[Oh, shit...] Steve thought [did she find out I impregnated her mother??!]

"Ha, well, if it's about THIS woman, go ahead!" Steve joked. The youth slanted her head as a puzzled look came over her.

"This woman? Ayy, you mean me...no, not me..."

Steve let her in and they sat on his sofa. Veronica briefly explained how she had been talking up Maddie to join Steve's 'rent discount' program.

"Wait, what??" Steve almost shouted. "You've been going around recruiting women in the building for this!!??"

"Ayy, no!!" Veronica gasped. "Not...that thing you said. Just one woman. This woman, you know, this 'Maddie' with a husband Derek and a daughter Emma, on the fourth floor..."

Steve nodded, of course he knew them.

"Well, missus Maddie might be a good woman to, you know, give some rent money back to and you see her like you see me..."

Steve thought about the woman. Sure, she was a looker, long red hair and tight body, but he had reservations. "Now wait here, little missy..." Steve frowned. Veronica beamed at the sexy little title he had given her. "I'm not about to go revealing these...arrangements...to just whoever in the building, ok? That could get us...me...in a lot of trouble! Why do you want me to start having, uh, sessions, with her anyway?"

"Ok, ok, I know..." Veronica soothed him. "It's just, her husband, Mr. Derek-man...he treats me very bad. He yells at me and makes me feel like I'm garbage. Also, they need the money and I know that the woman, the Maddie, she isn't very happy, with, you know..." she trailed off.

"Ah, geez..." Steve looked up at the ceiling. "Ok, well, I'll talk to her if she wants, but you have to promise me to keep this quiet! And no more, um, 'recruiting'!"

"Si, Mr. Landlord-man," Veronica beamed, leaning her head on Steve's shoulder. "No more that thing..." but what she thought was, [Ok Mr. Asshole, let's see if I can't get your wife fucked by another man...]

Maddie sat in the parent's gallery of the neighbourhood's dance studio, holding her husband Derek's hand as the two watched their daughter Emma's dance practice.

"Awww, look at her eyes..." Maddie murmured to Derek. "She's in heaven. I'm so glad she found this, and took to it...I think it helps her with, uh, our more restricted lifestyle over the past few months."

"Well," Derek frowned, "It's about to get a lot more restrictive. It doesn't look like we can afford the cost of this place as things are going."

A look of shock came over Maddie's face. "Oh...we can't take her out of this!! Don't...don't say anything to her. I think I can get my sister to help us out temporarily..." but [fat chance of that] is what she thought.

"Well, maybe for the time being, but Emma may have to find something else, unless something changes."

[Unless...unless something changes] Maddie thought.

Two nights later, Steve sat at his sofa. It had been about 10 minutes after Veronica had left, with a fresh belly full of Steve's load. His doorbell rang, and opening it, he saw the stunning redhead, wearing a tight fitting top and skirt with her hair pulled back in a long ponytail. She wore large sunglasses, as if she didn't want to be recognized.

"Oh! Hi! Uh, Maddie! Ahh, Veronica told me you might stop by. Come in," Steve escorted the wife and mother to his sofa.

"Um...I guess you know why I'm here," Maddie said in a soft voice. "Know that, I'm totally not reconciled to this. This is just a visit to talk. I don't think I can, ahh, participate in your little program."

"Of course, no worries," Steve said, confused as to why the redhead was sitting on his sofa if she didn't want to go through with this.

"It's...it's just that, ahh, money is really tight now, and our daughter Emma...she really needs to keep going to her dance classes..."

"Oh sure," Steve said, calmly encouraging the woman on.

"And, um, I thought, maybe, if there were some other way to ask for some rent money back each month? I can cook, I can do a lot of things..."

"Oh, well," Steve ran his hands through his hair, "Unfortunately I really don't need anything. The building has a helper position filled, and, uh, I cook my own meals."

"I see." Maddie said flatly. There seemed to be no other way. "And, uh, just theoretically, if I agreed to your...arrangement...how would that go exactly?"

"Exactly?" Steve laughed, "Well, I don't know about exactly, but I could find a way to take out a big wad of bills from your family's rent payment each month, and you could, ahh, come see me a time or two a week. We could just, you know, enjoy some private time and help each other unwind..."

[That money would at least cover Emma's dance classes] Maddie thought. [But Derek...I just can't...but...in some ways I've never stopped thinking about him plowing that slut of a secretary...]

"Well...I'd need to, uh, think about it," Maddie said, looking downcast. "Would...would you use a condom?"

"Um, well, that's ah, that's usually part of what I ask for, on my end," Steve explained, "that we don't really need that. For my part, that's what I'd want, no condom..."

"Oh well, then, that's out," Maddie asserted. "I can't...can't do that to my husband."

Steve noticed that Maddie still looked very uncertain, like she was trying to justify it to herself and failing.

"I don't have any diseases, I know that...do you??" Steve said.

"No..." Maddie stammered, "No diseases. But, uh, I'm not on the pill or anything. I could get pregnant. Would you...need to come inside me?"

"That's kind of, like, the point, for me anyway," Steve mumbled. This conversation was getting a bit awkward, Steve was picking up on the extreme reluctance Maddie was exuding. The woman was clearly fretting though, rubbing one elbow with her hand.

"Um, I'll...I'll have to think about it for a while," she whispered.

"Take all the time you need, Maddie, I'm right here when you want." Steve assured her.

After giving Steve a pained look, Steve walked her to the door and out into the hall. As Maddie walked towards the elevator, Steve was passed by a family heading out of the building. Ravi led his kids through the hall, trailed at the end by his wife Amrita. As the heavily pregnant beauty swayed by in her sari, she stopped briefly to turn around and caught Steve's eye.

"I see you tomorrow..." she mouthed at him. Steve smiled, nodded, and went back inside.

Two nights later, Maddie strode purposefully to Steve's door. Approaching it from down the hall, she saw the door slowly open and a woman seemed to stagger out. She looked quite like Veronica, the young building helper, only an older version. Maddie noticed the modest baby-bump the woman was sporting as she rubbed her lower stomach with one hand, her head with the other, and gasped an audible "Whhooooo!" as she headed to the elevator.

Suddenly, she heard her name called out, "Maddie!"

She turned and saw her husband Derek coming out of the mail room door just down the hall, holding the day's pamphlets and envelopes. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hi honey!" Maddie almost shouted guiltily. "I was just going to ask the landlord about the recycling at the building, I think Emma has a school project," she stammered as she accompanied her husband back up to their apartment, "I'll just ask him another time..."

It was another three days before Maddie had the opportunity to knock on Steve's door again.

"Hi there, Red!!" Steve smiled at her, letting her in. He looked up and down the hall before shutting the door. Maddie had stalked to his sofa and sat herself down, Steve following.

"Look...I'm not...I'm not a cheater..," Maddie asserted. "I don't cheat on my husband. But, um, it turns out...I need the money, and...and things."

"I understand," Steve said, "No one would ever call you a cheater. But you...you'd like to take me up on the arrangement?" he carefully asked.

"Well..." Maddie seemed to wail. "Well...I'm here now...and...and..." she trailed off. Suddenly, she reached to her waist and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing her bra-encased bounty to her landlord, her lower lip quivering a bit. She set her shirt down beside her and reached down to take off her shoes.

Steve wanted to treat the conflicted woman gently and reassure her. He got up and went to the lock box in the next room, and returned with a wad of bills. He set it down on the coffee table in front of the redhead. Her eyes watched the money hungrily.

Steve took her hand pulled her to stand up.

"It's ok, honey...why don't we, you know, relax over here?" Steve led her down the hallway to his bedroom.

Once inside, Maddie seemed to resign herself a bit more to what was about to happen. She turned to Steve and ran her hands over his chest, looking up at him expectantly. Steve stood her right up against the bed and gently pressed on her shoulders. She dutifully sat on the bedcover, where Mary had been taken a few days before, and her landlord ran his hands up Maddie's supple, black-stocking encased legs to the top of her skirt, which he tugged down. Maddie popped her hips up to let Steve draw her skirt and panties down to the ground. Steve left her sexy stockings on, but ran the backs of his fingers gently across the woman's neck and shoulders, moving them around to the back of her neck and down to her bra clasp. With a careful tweak, Maddie's black bra opened up and ran down her arms. She waved it off, and it fell to the floor. Her large breasts seemed to give a little bounce as they were freed, finding their new center of gravity. Since Maddie didn't seem to be about to disrobe Steve, he handled that himself, quickly slipping off his clothes.

"Look..." Maddie asserted. "This...this is just going to be this one time, ok? If, maybe if I decide to do more, what do you call them, sessions? Then maybe I'll think about it, but I'll just see how this one time goes...I'm not a cheater..."

"Of course! Do you think you wouldn't mind...," Steve moved his still-soft shaft up to Maddie's face.

"Uhhh...if...if you need me to, I guess..." Maddie said with wide eyes. "I don't really do that for Derek..."

Steve placed the tip of his member on Maddie's lips and she gently took him in. Steve's foreskin was brushed back by the woman's teeth when she sucked him in, and she froze for a brief second at the feeling of having Steve's warm, soft manhood filling part of her mouth. She began a soft, slow pumping with her head, working up some spit and feeling Steve harden and enlarge on her tongue.

[What am I doing?] She thought frantically. [I'm giving a blowjob to another man! Did...did that secretary slut go down on Derek?] She wondered. [Did she take him in her mouth? She knew he was married! Did she swallow my husband's seed?] With each question in her mind, Maddie bobbed with increasing abandon on Steve's now-rigid manhood.

"Aahhh..." Steve groaned. If Maddie kept up like this, he was going to fill her mouth in short order. He gently took the married woman's head in his hands and stopped her, pulling out of her fiercely sucking mouth with a soft 'pop.'

She looked up at him as if unsure where she was, as if suddenly coming to her senses.

Maddie suddenly turned over to a kneeling position, pointing her backside at Steve and burying her face downwards into the pillows at the head of the bed.

"Can...can we start like this?" She asked. Steve realized that Maddie wanted to hide from what she was doing, and this position would be more impersonal, wouldn't be as intimate.

"Sure, honey," he murmured. He ran his hands over her supple hips and gently squeezed the base of her taught, narrow waist. [God she's hot] he thought. Since she obviously wasn't into it yet, Steve grabbed a small bottle of lubricant off his bedside table and drizzled a bit out onto his pole, and swept a bit onto Maddie, causing her to gasp out.

He reached down to his shaft to line himself up with the woman's slicked labia and rested his tip up against her, savoring the hot feeling of her tight lips hugging him.

"Listen," Steve told her, "If you really don't wanna do this, it's ok, we don't have to, just say the word whenever..."

"Just..." Maddie panted, bracing herself, "Just DO IT!!"

[God, Derek...I'm sorry] Maddie thought. [I'm sorry, but I...I have to do this.]

With a mild groan, Steve slowly pushed himself into the woman, one hand holding her toned back and the other grasping a firm hip. Moving carefully, Steve savored the feeling of each of Maddie's ripples as he probed deeper into her. He didn't stop until he bottomed out, pushing his groin right up to Maddie's ass. The tense woman had propped herself up in that face-down kneeling position so that her taught frame provided a strong brace against which Steve could lean himself. Grasping her hourglass hips, Steve began a slow pumping motion, withdrawing partway and pushing back deep into Maddie's tunnel.

"Ahh...ahhhh...mmmmm..." Maddie groaned in response to the gentle thrusting. Steve thought she was gasping to get herself used to the idea, rather than because of actual enjoyment. On some of the thrusts, Steve plunged deep and clutched Maddie's hips to his body, stopping his pumping long enough to flex himself in her. Each of those times caused enough reaction in Maddie that she clutched wads of bedsheet tight in each fist.

Maddie breathed as deeply as she could, trying to relax her body to what was happening. She had rarely felt so full, and when Steve froze for a second in his pumping to hold her against him and flex, she felt as if her loins would split. She focused on the hard throbbing deep in her core.

"God, you're so hot, honey..." Steve murmured. As he continued his undulating movements, trying to bury himself as far as he could go in the married redhead, he reached a hand down to gently caress the hardening nub of her clitoris, perched right under Steve's probing shaft, while his other hand held her lower back down.

"Ahhh...mmmmm...ahhhhh..." Maddie's moans began to pick up. Maddie started to feel the electric shimmer of her nerves slipping out of her control as Steve repeatedly plunged into her. [What am I doing?] she tried to tell herself [I'm NOT going to come...I'm NOT going to come on another guy's cock...].

After several minutes of pushing himself up against Maddie's frame and stretching as deeply as he could into her, and hearing the woman's gasping rise from quiet, forced releases into louder, sincere surrenders, Steve stopped his pumping and slowly, tantalizingly, pulled out of her. Maddie panted with a whimper, as if asking "Why are you stopping?" Steve carefully flipped her right ankle and leg over, to twist the woman onto her back.

"I'd like to get on top, here, hon," he said. Maddie obediently scooted over to rest her head on Steve's pillows and straightened out on the bed, her red hair fanning out, but she held her knees prudishly together. As Steve climbed over her, he gently separated her stocking-clad legs, and she slowly complied. Steve moved himself over her body and rested his hips against the inside of her thighs. His weight pushed her legs all the way down, opening her up to him again. He moved the tip of his shaft to her slick entrance and again slid into her, not stopping until he hit bottom.

"Uuuufff..." Maddie exhaled as if winded, not believing how deeply she felt skewered. Her hands rose to clutch her landlord's elbows, and Steve cradled the top of her head with his right hand, his left slipping under her right shoulder and clutching on to help hold the woman in place. By now, the woman's hot wetness was running out of her, and it certainly wasn't all caused by the lubricant.

Steve began his gentle pumping again, digging even deeper into her in this position. From on top of her, he could rest his body partly on the woman's supple frame and give more of his energy to picking up a strong pace, railing into the woman with growing relentlessness. He loved the feel of the woman's large breasts pressed into his chest, and as he thrust back and forth, he would rub up against her front. Maddie felt her nipples harden like diamonds, sending jolts of pleasure into her as the man dug deep inside her belly, obviously appreciating all her parts...

[I...will...NOT...come...] she kept huffing to herself.

"Huh...huh...huh..." Steve grunted, on the brink of his release, "I'm...I'm gonna let go, honey!" he continued to prod hard, as deep as he could go.

Maddie fretted, [Oooooooh, God! There's no going back after this...I'm sorry, Derek! I'm sorry!]. Feeling Steve's shaft pulse and rear up in a hard throb inside her, Maddie instinctively locked her ankles together behind her landlord's back and twisted her left arm around Steve's neck, her right hand snapping down to clench his heaving ass to her body...

"HHHAAAAA!!" Maddie screamed out, coming hard. Her liquids exploded into Steve's hips as her body betrayed her mental commands. She felt every muscle in her body seize up solid, turning her into a virtually helpless statue for the long moments that wave after wave of euphoria swept through her body, mind, and soul.

"Uuuuffffff!!" Steve grated as a heavy payload of semen thundered up into Maddie's clenching belly, seeping deep into the woman's canal in gush after gush.

"Oooohhh!" Maddie cried, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling and surrendered to her insemination. Although her mind was racing, her hips kept undulating, as if trying to pull as much semen from Steve as they could before he wound down.

Finally, Steve's bucking slowed, and he finished emptying himself into the redhead underneath him. He lowered himself to partially rest on her body, breathing hard, and noticed that her arm was still clutched around his neck and her legs still wrapped around him.