Rent Wives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...I'm not a cheater..." Maddie whispered.

Later, after pulling themselves together and dressed once again, the two sat on the sofa in Steve's family room. Steve pulled a few bills out of the wad on the coffee table and handed them to the quiet redhead.

"Well here, at least I can give you a gift for today's session, if you've decided that you don't want to go ahead with this," he said.

Maddie sayed silent for what seemed like a long time. Finally, she reached over to the coffee table and picked up the whole wad of bills. Fanning them out, she counted in her mind.

"And...and if I were to take this whole amount for this month," she asked, "when would I need to come see you again?"

"What about Tuesday?" Steve suggested.

Maddie got up, slipped her shoes on, and went to the door. Steve followed, ready to open it and let her out.

"I'm not a cheater," Maddie gave Steve a level look, while the man's semen swam up into her.

"Of course not..." Steve reassured her, "this is a business transaction!"

Maddie gave it some thought.

"Tuesday, then," she said, and exited into the hallway as Steve let her out.

As Maddie moved towards the elevator as if in a trance, Veronica looked up from down the hall. She had been putting the mop and bucket away in the first floor's supply closet. Noticing the redhead's rumpled look and listless walk, Veronica grinned a large grin.

[Enjoy your freshly-fucked wife, Mr. Asshole] Veronica thought about the man who had screamed at her.

Steve looked over and noticed her, giving the youth a smile and wave. Veronica responded with a thumb's-up sign and a wink.

[Wow] Steve thought. [I feel sorry for the mook that crosses that Veronica...she's got a vicious streak!! Oh, wait...I'm doing her mother behind her back...].

Steve thought it was an excellent time to turn on the TV and grab a snack.