Rent Wives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie popped her mouth off Steve's rigid shaft, noisily sucked some saliva into her mouth, and slowly looked up at him. The predatory look hadn't left her face, and she was now crawling in a lazy, relaxed way up Steve's midsection. She stopped when her glistening hips were poised over Steve's waist. Steve could feel the heat radiating from the woman's loins. Each of her knees suddenly clamped up against Steve's sides, and she rose up erect, clasping her hands over her head and stretching upwards, languidly, like a cat about to gut a mouse. Her head lolled from side to side as her long hair swayed behind her, her eyes closed, as if in a trance.

"What are you..." Steve started.

"Quiet." Susie ordered. "I'm gonna ride you senseless, and you're gonna tell me what you like about me....you're gonna tell me everything."

"Well, sure, I..." Steve got out, before Susie clamped a hand over his mouth to cut him off. Starting intently into Steve's eyes, her other hand reached down, slowly, feeling for the firm, wet pole that was swaying right beneath her. Her hand found its mark and she clutched it in a strong grip, causing the landlord to gasp.

Susie peered down at him, an appraising look on her face. She set the head of Steve's shaft up against the warm, moistening lips between her thighs, and then used her hands to steady herself on Steve's chest. She lifted her body for the inch or so it took to straighten her back and align her opening with Steve's hard member, closed her eyes, and then slowly lowered herself.

"AAaaaaafffff!" Steve gasped as he felt the woman's hot, wet tightness envelop him. As she slunk down Steve's shaft, Susie made little gyrating movements with her hips, her hands still holding the man down by the chest. Finally, at last, she settled down all the way, sitting her ass down on Steve's thighs. Flexing her internal muscles, she tested the feeling of the landlord's girth inside her.

"Ummmm....you're deep. Really deep...." Susie moaned. She started to writhe...

Steve's eyes were getting a treat, watching the pretty Asian woman undulate her slim body in waves, forward and back, rocking her hips in cock-gobbling twists, causing Steve's member to be pushed deeply into her. Her hourglass frame rose and fell, her hands still pressed hard on Steve's chest.

"Oh, honey, you can really move! You..." Steve started.

"Say it! Keep going! Tell me more...what am I like?" Susie interrupted.

"Gahhhh!" Steve moaned up at her, "It's like your tunnel is gripping me hard! Your movements are driving me crazy. The more you move, the deeper I feel inside you...your hot wetness is tighter than anything....you're pulling my soul into you!"

"More! Tell me more! Keep going!" Susie growled, picking up the pace of her riding. "What about my firm little breasts? What about them? Say it!!" Susie gasped down at Steve.

"Gawd! They're like pert little rocks! They're perfect! They could scratch my face up!" Steve panted, the pretty Asian above him repeatedly grinding her hips down onto his own. "You're so hot....your firm, pert breasts are hard as diamonds...I'm buried so deep in you I'm fucking your lungs, aren't I?"

"Gahhhh!" it was Susie's turn to groan, Steve's worship ramping up her sexual frenzy. She pumped herself on Steve's shaft harder and faster, arching her back as she rose and dropped.

[The worship is like a drug to her...] Steve realized. The woman's frantic pace made him want to oblige.

"Your hot legs are squeezing me like a clamp. Gawd, your tight skin needs my tongue all over it. You're fucking me into a stupor...GAAAHHH, I think I feel your cervix...you're a hot minx....I wanna grab your gorgeous hair and yank it as I pump you..."

"Good....good boy..." Susie moaned, closing her eyes again, riding Steve harder in search of her elusive release. "Now put your fucking back into it!! More! What else?"

"Uuuuffff," Steve let out, "I need to press my fingers along your firm back...I wanna run my hands down your spine and grab your hot, writhing little ass while I'm buried in you!"

"Yesssss..." Susie's long dark hair swayed back and forth as she rode him, undulating her hips, turning her hips and back almost into S-shapes over and over. "M....more...."

"Rrrrr..." Steve continued, using the feelings Susie was causing in his body for inspiration. "Your tight, thin legs make me wanna grab 'em and hold them apart while I inject you with my load and make you scream...." His hands ran up her smooth legs, then up her stomach to her firm breasts. "Your stomach is so tight, you make me wanna come all over it." He started to massage her breasts, a task made difficult since the married mother had started to sway with abandon on him. With each roll of her hips, Steve felt his shaft pierce far up into her midsection, brushing across the rippling folds deep inside her. His invading shaft caused Susie to start to gasp in high pitched moans. A moist, internal suction sound filled the room each time Susie pulled her hips back, only to be met with audible "squeltch" sounds as she plunged down again and again.

"OOOoooooaaaawwwwooo," Susie moaned, treating Steve's body like an amusement park ride. "I'm....I'm gonna let go.....I'm gonna let go all over your hips. What else? What else about me......? SAY IT!"

"Uhhhh, lord..." Steve gasped out. "Your smokin' hot, tight little waist....I wanna grab around it and hold you down while I explore every inch of your goddess body...I wanna hit all your notes and make you scream...."

The paralysing wave of muscle-clenching euphoria slammed into Susie's midsection, then swept through her whole body. Pushing her hands down hard on Steve's chest, she arched her back hard, throwing her head back, and wailed her orgasm,

"HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......" Susie's knees and legs quaked, as a hot gush of wetness coated Steve's hips. Steve thought that the woman climaxed hard more because of the verbal worship she was hearing than from the physical sex.

Still quivering, Susie picked up the pace of her riding as soon as she could, realizing that Steve hadn't finished yet.

[I'm gonna make him cum...I'm gonna make him surrender everything into me...] she thought. She kept bucking on Steve, drawing his member into her slick tunnel, repeatedly pushing her hips down on him and glaring at his face.

"Are you...are you gonna lose your shit because of me?" She cooed to him. "Are you gonna lose your shit all inside me?" the relentless woman taunted.

"I'm...I'm gonna send you back to your family inseminated..." Steve huffed up at her.

"You're..." Susie panted, "you're gonna give yourself up inside me...you're gonna give up your male power into me....do it.....DO IT!!"

On the verge of releasing himself up into the rocking woman, Steve thought, [I'll give her a little taste of her own medicine...] and reached up behind Susie with his right hand, grasping a handful of her swaying hair, and tugged down none-too-gently. Susie gasped as her head was pulled back, giving her a brief view of the ceiling.

Continuing her ceaseless undulating, she smirked like a hunter about to spring her trap, and forced her head back towards Steve. His pulling grasp had caused his torso to rise up a little off the bed. While Steve was on the threshold of blowing his seed, the married Asian woman suddenly clutched his shoulders and rammed him back down into the mattress, all the while grinding down hard into his hips over and over. Steve felt completely taken. He surrendered himself.....

"Huh....HAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGG" Steve came hard, pumping torrent after torrent of his seed deep up into the rocking woman's middle. "Whooooooaahh!!!!" he groaned helplessly, feeling like he was emptying his soul into the hot, clutching womanhood that held him in a vice-like grip. Susie had not slowed her rocking pace for a moment.

As the frantic pace of their pumping finally slowed, Susie curled her tired body forward. Her silky, cool hair brushed Steve's chest, and she flopped down onto him, lying along his body as their combined juices ran freely from her.

"Ohhh, yessss, that's what I needed...." The sated woman hissed.

About ten minutes later, they had dressed and made their way to Steve's front hall. In her right hand, Susie carried the completed rental agreement. In the hallway, Susie gave Steve a coy smile, then with her left hand, shoved him up against the wall. "Maybe next time I'll pull you on top of me, or perhaps have you take me from behind. I like that. I might also bring a few of my toys. You won't complain, WILL YOU?"

"Um....no, ma'am?" Steve smiled. He handed her two unopened tooth brushes and a tooth paste to have as her excuse. "I hope you enjoyed your trip to the drug store."

"Good boy. I've gotta go, my husband and I are taking my daughter and her friend to dinner. So this is how this is gonna work," Susie explained, looking at Steve. "Almost every weekend I'll come and help out my daughter and her friend with groceries and stuff. Sometimes my husband will come too, sometimes just me. Either way, before I make my way up to the girl's apartment, I'll make an excuse to stop off here for a....session....."

"Uh, ok," Steve responded, "So, on Fridays..."

"On Fridays." The woman nodded. "Maybe some weekends I'll sleep over on their sofa if my husband stays at home. On those weekends, keep Sunday afternoons open too. On my way out I may want....a session....." she smirked.

"Certainly, milady, I aim to please," Steve told her, playing his little role as her worshipper.

"Oh, you will." Susie promised. "I'll see you next weekend." Sauntering out of Steve's apartment, a small wet trickle sneaked down her thigh as Steve's semen leaked out of her.

[Geez...] He thought. [She drained me empty. I better rest up for tomorrow, Veronica's mother Sophia has a session with me...]

Respectful comments and feedback welcome! I'd appreciate any ideas or themes you'd like to see!


12