Rent Wives Ch. 07

Story Info
Wives in an apartment building get a rent discount!
9k words
4.53
39.2k
42

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rent Wives, Chapter 7

This story is purely fictional and contains themes of extramarital sex, cheating, and impregnation. If readers do not want to read a story containing those themes, please perhaps think about reading another story. All characters are above the legal age of consent. If you're a new reader I'd also highly recommend you first read the earlier chapters, they will help explain who's who! I hope you enjoy this offering...

"Aaa!!!" Maddie gasped, her long red hair fanned out on the floor.

Maddie was curled back on Steve's family room carpet, her shoulders resting on the soft rug. Her hips were high up in the air as if she was doing bicycle exercises. While she was getting a workout, she was not doing the bicycle exercise. Her elbows rested behind her on the carpet, supporting her hands, which in turn were supporting her back as her legs spread wide in the splits, hovering in the air to either side of her rocking body.

"Uuuuuff.....holy....holy shit," her landlord Steve grunted, lowering his hips to connect his crotch to hers. Steve was standing, crouched over Maddie's curled-up body, his hard shaft dipping downwards between her soft coral folds bordered by her ginger coloured pubic hair. Steve rose and fell on the woman's hips, each drop plunging his rigid member deep into the slick envelope of Maddie's sex. "MMmmmmm....I've.....I've never done this in this position....holy shit, your sexy, narrow waist is making me so hard, my cock wants to pull you right up in the air..." Steve kept dropping his thrusts hard into the supine redhead.

The upward pressure of Steve's shaft head pushed it back and forth against Maddie's g-spot, rhythmically massaging it to the point where the quivering woman felt like it was glowing inside her. As the shuddering quaking erupted in the married mother's upside down midsection, she clutched her waist with her hands, her dangling, split-legs seizing up like stone as the waves of release coursed through her body. She wailed out her surrender as Steve enjoyed an eyeful of the shivering woman beneath him...

"HHhhaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Maddie yelled so loud that Steve wondered whether the tenants in the unit above him could hear. He didn't care though, as the thought of pumping another thick load into the foxy redhead, the vision of her curled, naked body slithering underneath his rising-and-falling hips, and the feeling of the intense hot moisture that had just gushed around his throbbing cock sent him into his own overdrive. The hot liquid life rose up in his own midsection and shot forth, causing Steve to lose sight of everything but seeding the moaning woman's body as he dropped his cock into her sopping depths....

"UUuuurrrrrrnnnnnnn!!!!" Steve came hard into Maddie's helpless frame. The downward angle of his cock, and the fact that the adulteress's hips were pointed upwards to the ceiling, turning her vagina up like a cup to collect semen, meant that Steve's slick, heavy load immediately dropped deep into the panting redhead and slithered into the recesses of her folds.

"Oooooohhhh, honey, that was amazing...you.....you pulled the life outta me..." Steve huffed, feeling his balls tingle with lightness. He rose from the spread-eagled woman, his deflating member slipping free, and gave her a hand up to a standing position. "And your pose there....holy shit, I didn't know you were so flexible. You were comfortable like that?"

"Yeah, I...I was a dancer growing up," Maddie murmured. "I still work out, and my daughter is taking it up now too. The splits always came easy for me..."

"Ha....well they made ME cum easy for you..." Steve joked.

"Don't..." Maddie frowned cutely, "Don't joke about it....I'm not a cheater....In fact, I'm not used to being, you know, taken so often, like, twice a week...I'm getting sore you know!" The pair lazily began pulling their clothes on, Maddie slipping a wadded tissue in her panties to catch any of the trickling payload of her landlord's semen that might leave a telltale mark on her clothes.

"Oh, shit, honey, I'm sorry..." Steve said. "I don't want you to be all sore...what about mixing it up a little with our sessions so you take me, you know, with your mouth more often? At least, next time you're on your...um...monthly cycle?"

"Well....as to that..." Maddie murmured quietly, looking down shyly. "It turns out I um, won't be, ahh, menstruating for a while now..."

Steve processed that comment for a moment. "YOU MEAN..." he gasped.

"Well of course!" Maddie almost snapped at him, tossing her long red hair. "You can figure this out! You've been putting load after load of your semen into me without using condoms for the past, like, few months! It was only a matter of time!"

"Well, um, it might be your husbands...?" Steve asked hopefully.

"Please!" Maddie scoffed. "Derek and I barely fuck. There's too much stress. I've already climbed on him twice as soon as I found out I'm pregnant. It's not usual, he'll get suspicious. I'm....I'm not a cheater...." She whispered softly.

[I think that train has left the station, honey,] Steve thought [You're packing my bun in your oven...].

"When I tell him I've got a baby in me, he'll probably get more stressed. Let me tell you, if he ever finds out it was YOU who knocked me up, there will be blood in here!!" Maddie looked at him balefully. "Plus, I don't know if we can afford another child. Do you know how expensive these things are? There's not much point coming here for 'sessions' with you to save some money on my rent if I have to spend even more on baby things...What are we going to do?"

"Ok....ok....," Steve reassured her. "Well, first thing is to make sure you're ok and everyone is healthy. We can....figure something out about the money. M-maybe I can try to up the rent discount or something. I will definitely make sure you've got everything you need, honey..."

"Ok," Maddie said, eyes downcast. "Derek is getting a little promotion I think, so maybe it will work out...."

Maddie left to scoot up to her family's apartment unit.

The next day, Steve saw Ana Vasileva down the hall at the mail room door. The woman looked a little frantic and waved him over. As Steve approached the blond Russian beauty, Ana held up a hand with her first two fingers raised in a "V."

"Heh heh..." Steve chuckled, returning the gesture to her. "Victory, eh, honey? London survive the Blitz again, Ms. Churchill?" he joked.

Ana, glaring at Steve, shook her head frantically and said, "No joke. Is TWO!"

"Um....two?" Steve said, not catching on. "You want to drop by for a session at 2 o'clock?" Steve remembered that Dean, Mary's husband, had gone for a couple of days with their son to his hometown, and he had a session scheduled with the heavily-pregnant Mary this afternoon, up in their apartment. Sessions with her were hard, she seemed to like deriding Steve and blaming him for her choices to have him fill her up a time or two a week. She certainly didn't complain about getting some rent money back from him though.

"I not mean vee fuck," Ana looked exasperated. "TWO! You do job too vell....you put TWO babies in me!!"

"WHAT THE..." Steve shouted, then abruptly shut up, looking around to make sure no one was in earshot. "You mean....you mean you've got TWINS!!???"

"Tvins, da," Ana nodded. "Today I go to doctor to have, how you call it..." she struggled for the words, "under sount?"

"Um...Ultra....ultrasound?" Steve asked, shaking his head.

"Da....zat...." Ana said, resigned.

"Well, they're not....um....actually doctors...." Steve started, struggling about how to proceed.

"VAT..." Ana cut him off. "Vat vee do? Viktor and me need big moneys for zis...Two babies! My fazer put us in his vill now maybe, but he has maybe few years left...Vat vee do?"

"Ok....ok, honey, don't worry, we'll figure this out," Steve soothed her, "I'll help..."

"Maybe vee....vee haf more, how you say, sessions?" Ana asked him. "I come to you every day ven Viktor goes to job. Maybe more rent money back..."

"Woah!!" Steve stopped her. He certainly loved inseminating the group of pretty wives that he was seeing in the building, but he didn't want to go exclusive with only one of them! If he bent Ana over every day behind Viktor's back, he'd have little strength left to fill up Veronica, or Maddie, or Amrita. "Ummmm...every day might be a bit much, hon. Maybe there are other ways, to, um, you know, get some money?"

Ana suddenly pulled away from him. "Da, I know. And NO. I vill not prostitute myself to your friends! I vill not be a whore for vatever mans you vant to come and fuck me..."

"Woah, wait!" Steve urged. "Zat's...that's not what I was going to say at all!! No way! That's not even on the table, honey....don't ever mention it."

"Zen.....vat?" she asked.

"Let....let me think about it for a bit, ok? I've already got one, um, maintenance job filled in here at the building," Steve said, thinking about 20-year old, pregnant Veronica De Alonso. "But there'll be something..."

"Oh....ok...." Ana said, mollified. "You...you come up to apartment tonight? Viktor is out vith friends, drinkink..." Ana suggested.

"Um....sure, honey, sure..." Steve agreed, not wanting to get the upset woman any more agitated. He'd have to plant a load in Mary today, then scoot up to Ana and put a dose in her this evening! AND pull more money out of the safe box to bring to both women. Shit, was he going to keep being able to afford all the women?

It was about 9:00 PM when Steve staggered out of the Vasileva's apartment, a few ounces lighter than he entered it. [Gawd...] he thought to himself, [She's totally hot, but that took forever...I think I emptied myself too much into Mary this afternoon. Shit, I need a beer and my sofa...]

Just then, slinky Veronica De Alonso swayed by, her own baby belly pushing up from her cutoff top.

"THERE you are, daddy!!!" Veronica gushed, clutching his arm.

"Wait, whoa!!" Steve urged her, pulling out of her grasp and looking up and down the empty hallway, "Are you crazy? What if your mother or father was walking by? We'd be killed!! And what do you mean, "daddy?""

"Don't you know....?" Veronica asked with a teasing grin. "'Daddy' is what girls my age call their boyfriends or lovers. Especially if they're OLDER!" she smiled impishly, looking Steve up and down.

"Oh, ok....just not where anyone can hear, ok?" he implored the young woman.

"Don't worry, my parents are out this evening, first time in months..." the girl rolled her eyes. "But c'mon!! We're going back to your unit and having a session!! I need some money, quick!!"

"Woah!" Steve gasped. "Now!!??" There was no way he had the energy, or stores of semen left, to do the sexy young lady tonight.

"Serena and I were at the mall, and I saw this KILLER pair of shoes," Veronica oozed. "I NEED them. Come on, I'm out of money and I NEED them. Let's rip one off, you can give me a rent discount, and then I'm going back to the mall first thing tomorrow..."

"Oh....honey...I would absolutely LOVE that..." Steve told her. "But I...I can't tonight. I'm completely done in. I'm wiped out. I'd be lying there helpless..."

Veronica looked him up and down again shrewdly. She planted the palm of one hand on his chest and pushed him up against the corridor's wall. "You've been fucking your other women, haven't you?" she asked with a wink. "You're lucky I'm not jealous. Who was it? Was it that Indian lady with the loud husband? That redhead I set you up with??"

"Ah..." Steve shrugged. "Something like that." He didn't want to piss off the young Latina. He felt like he was walking a fine line with her sometimes. "How about," he started, "I give you an advance?" he took out his wallet. "How much do you need? Go get those shoes tomorrow, and then...maybe you can model them for me tomorrow afternoon in my bedroom. Just the shoes, nothing else!"

"Oooooo, daddy!" Veronica cooed. "You're getting sassy in your old age, I love it." She snatched the bills from Steve and stood on her tiptoes to plant a deep kiss on him. Steve returned the kiss quickly, glancing again up and down the halls.

As the young woman swayed away, Steve shook his head. [Fuck...] he thought. [I'm starting to bleed money. I can't keep this up. The women will lose their shit if I try to lower the amount of their rent discounts. I need a way to make some more cash, but what? Would Paul or Mike like a crack at Ana after all?....WAIT, what the fuck am I thinking? No way. Maybe I'll ask the building corporation to raise rent a little?] His troubled thoughts followed him to an uneasy sleep that night.

The next day, Steve was doing some work in the building's mail room. He heard a quiet rumbling in the hallway and stuck his head out of the mail room door. A very tired, but slim and pretty, South Asian woman was swaying by in a sari, pushing a little baby carriage towards the building's front door.

"Amrita!!!" Steve gasped. "You've had your baby!! Oh my gawd, congratulations, honey! That's great," Steve smiled, while giving a quick look around to make sure the lovely woman's asshole of a husband wasn't around to hear Steve's pet name for the man's wife.

Amrita stopped to chat with Steve, smiling down at the little bundle in the carriage. "Oh, Steve, there you are! Yes...baby come four days ago. That is why, I don't come for session so far this week. I just knocked at your door to tell you, but you are here. And here is our little secret!!" The woman smiled down at the baby. "He is strong. 9 pounds and healthy. And...I need....I need to stop sessions for little while," Amrita whispered. "Body needs to recover from having baby. Maybe I can start again in month and a half or so. I don't want to end sessions..." she smiled slyly as her many bangles rattled on her arm. "Sometimes having a little fun in your place is only thing that makes day good, knowing I have secret from Ravi..."

"I get it, hon," Steve smiled back. "I love having you over. I hope the month and a half goes quick. I guess you're not getting much sleep?"

"No, not much sleep," Amrita shook her head tiredly. "Husband is no help with baby, all my work. I hope neighbours do not complain. Baby cries loud every 2 or 3 hours at night. I get up to feed," she blushed prettily, gently rubbing an enlarged breast through her sari. She dropped her voice to a low purr, "I think your family has loud voices...baby is louder than my other kids..."

"Oh, well, uuhh...." Steve stammered. "I guess I can yell loudly when I want to. Like when I'm about to, you know, go off inside you...." he flirted.

"Ok, ok..." Amrita grinned, "I cannot have session now, do not get me all excited. In month and a bit I knock on your door, when husband is at work. I need to keep up session with you....family and I need more rent money back. Baby is lots of money. Maybe I can start session sooner if I, ahhh, use just my.....my mouth....would that be.....ahhh...ok?"

"Ummmm, yeah...." Steve replied. The money problem, same as with Maddie and Ana. "I....I could try to um, get more money back to you somehow...maybe I could offer you and Ravi...."

"NO!!!" Amrita cut him off. "Saying nothing to husband. He get suspicious and then we are in big trouble. We go on like before, is good, easy to hide. Nothing else to risk husband finding out this little man here..." she indicated the baby, "...is YOURS!!"

The next night around 11:00 PM, Steve was tossing a bag of garbage down the disposal chute in the front hall what the building's front doors opened and closed with a bang, admitting Susie Xiao's daughter, Jia Li and her friend and roommate Samantha. The two were dressed to kill, in slutty, tight short dresses and stiletto heels, leaning on each other as they walked in. They had apparently had liberal quantities of alcohol. Jia Li was frowning, mumbling something that sounded profane, and Samantha was evidently doing her best to cheer her friend up.

"Hey girls!!!" Steve greeted them. Was he supposed to call them "ladies"? They were 21 or something. "Early night for a clubbing session! You cause fights or something?" he joked.

Samantha looked over at him and said, "Oh my gawd, Steve....can you help me with her?" Steve walked over to the pair and Samantha pushed Jia Li onto Steve's shoulder, freeing her own. "I think she's had a lot to drink..." Samantha grinned, staggering after being relieved of her friend's weight.

"Looks like you both have..." Steve laughed. Samantha was wearing a slinky, tight black dress that hugged her curves, and her long brown hair swung loose around her shoulders. Jia Li wore a strapless grey-silver dress with matching heels. Her dress also tightly gripped her thin, lithe curves, stopping about halfway down her supple thighs, which undulated down to her rounded calves before slipping into her high heels. Her long, dark pony tail swung down her back.

"We were...um....with a couple of guys." Samantha explained. "We were going to go back to their places, but, uhh...the guy Jia Li was with..."

"Mark.....fucking asshole...." Jia Li cut in.

"Yeah..." Samantha continued. "Anyway, he was sort of pushing himself on her in our ride share...he was kind of touching her, ahh, inappropriately. Our ride share is still out front...so...she told him to fuck off..."

"Good for her!" Steve said. "Good for you," he told Jia Li.

"Take me....take me upstairs..." Jia Li mumbled. "B-but...Sam...you go. Ryan was hot, and he wasn't an asshole. You go.....have fun...."

"Are you sure?" Samantha said, a look of consternation on her face. "I don't wanna like, abandon you or something. What about you?"

"I'm going up to bed....seriously, Sam, you go...."

"Alright," Samantha responded reluctantly. "You'll make sure she gets up there to the apartment?" she asked Steve.

"On it," Steve said. "Ok, young lady, you're coming this way...to the elevator." Jia Li waved cheekily at Sam as the brunette slunk back out to the ride share.

"Go, girl!" Jia Li shouted at her. "Ride that boy like you mean it!!" Steve led the inebriated girl to the elevator.

Steve unlocked Jia Li's apartment and brought her to her sofa, setting her down gently.

"Ok, missy...." Steve said in a mock-stern voice. "Get some rest and forget about assholes."

"W-wait...." Jia Li reached a hand up to him. "Not yet. I need some.....some advice. I had a plan for tonight, and it got all fucked up."

"What plan?" Steve grinned at her.

"Well, I was making out with him in the ride share..." Jia Li murmured, "and I told him, you know, I'd never done this before..."

"You mean, you're a virgin?" Steve asked.

Jia Li snapped her head up and glared at Steve, "SO???"

"So nothing, that's great....that jerk doesn't deserve you..."

"Anyway," Jia Li continued. "I had this plan that I REALLY wanted to do tonight. Mark is in my art history class, you know, and he's fucking hot....just didn't realize he was an asshole. Anyway, I wanted to...kind of....rip up my "v-card" and, you know, be a woman. I wanted to enjoy an adult relationship, starting tonight..."

"Well, a man probably isn't the one to tell you this, but having sex doesn't make you a woman..." Steve consoled her. "And, I probably sound like your father or something, but it's better to wait and, you know..."

Jia Li looked up with a cute frown and lay back on the sofa, slinking her supple thighs together. "That's not the point. I wanted to get laid and dammit...I'm fucking 21. I've waited long enough. Tonight if I did it with Mark, it would probably be too much of a build up anyway...too much pressure. What I really need is....." she trailed off, looking at Steve.

"Is...?" Steve prompted the young woman.

"Something more laid back and relaxed, you know...? Low key, no big deal," Jia Li eyed Steve up and down.

[Uh-oh] Steve thought, [That's the same look Veronica gave me in the hall...]