Rent Wives Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes, Jia Li grinned down at the man underneath her and said, "If....if I'm getting a little tired....what else can we do?" Steve stopped her motions and, with pressure from his hands, led the girl to lift herself off him.

"I'll show you doggy-style, hon...it's good for...ha...showing off your hot ass."

"Ooooohhh...." Jia Li murmured. "I'm in....or, I guess, YOU'RE in...ha!" She assumed a position she thought would be right, on all fours like she was about to crawl across the bed.

"Actually, honey, try it like this..." Steve urged her. "If you wanna drive a guy to heat, lower your head and shoulders, right...spread your knees out a bit more.....yeah...and, you know, you can just relax a bit like this, but hold your body firm enough to maintain the position."

Jia Li buried her face in the bedsheets, her thin arms bent so she could clutch her pillows, and her pert ass way up atop her bent knees. Steve held her down gently with one hand between her shoulder blades and the other gripping a taught hip. He lined his shaft up with her wet sweet spot once more, and slowly plunged into the young woman under him. Her recent deflowering caused her to gasp in a mild amount of pain.

"I'll go gentle here, hon...." he promised. He ground slowly but deeply into the prone coed and began a scooping pumping motion, probing far into her depths. [I know she was a virgin, but holy shit, I can't believe how tight she is! Her tunnel is gripping my cock like a fist!]

"Huuuuff....huf..huf..huf.." you'll drive guys wild with this position when they feel like they want to, you know, TAKE you, like an...huff..huff...huff...animal! It's very...uuufff...primal....."

"haa...haaa," Jia Li panted, her body swaying with Steve's powerful thrusting. "It....it.....aaa...aaa....feels good...aaa....aaaa...like you're....hooof...hoof....really deep..."

"It can be....uff...sensual, if the guy just grips your hips," Steve held the woman's hips and gently pumped into her, "Or....uff....uff... it can be a slutty TAKING....uff....if you get him to hold you down...." Steve slid a hand up to Jia Li's neck and gripped the back of her neck, holding her down and increasing the pace of his thrusting.

"OOOoooo.....oof.....oof..." the girl panted under Steve's powerful thrusting. "Ye.....yeah, I'm getting taken....huff....like an animal...."

"Also," Steve taught, "you can tell him to, softly, brush your clitoris if he....mmmmnn...reached under you while he's pumping, like this..." Steve's right hand snaked its way over Jia Li's quivering right thigh and underneath the panting bodies, until it found the firm little nub protruding just above where Steve's member was delving into the woman. Very gently, he teased the bump, first around its perimeter, then, tantalizingly, across it's ridge.

"OOuuuaaahh!" Jia Li yelled. "Oh, gawd....don't....don't fucking stop doing that!!!"

"Good, baby, direct the guy...." Steve urged.

Growing uncontrollably excited, Jia Li writhed her hips back and forth, compelling Steve to take her deeper, and causing the electric ripples to rise in her belly with increasing violence.

"And....mmmmm.....keep moving like that......that's nice.....a guy can see your nice little ass twisting around like that....and....uuuffff....trace your hips and back, like this...." Steve gently ran his fingers up Jia Li's hips and along her back as she writhed, causing her to shiver, then returning to her clitoris.

"Oh...oh gawd...." Jia Li moaned, writhing her hips back and forth, "I can feel....unnn.....unnn...feel it a diff...huff...erent way like this....aaa.....aaaa....it's hit.....ting a different.....spot.....Like that.....uunnn...a....a bit harder...." The moaning girl commanded. As Steve made his swipes more firm, he alternated the pattern of his hand movements, so the quaking girl couldn't anticipate when he was about to tease the right spot.

As Jia Li writhed under her landlord, she started to smell her juices and thought [that's...what sex smells like...]. Her head swaying so that her chin tucked under towards her chest over and over, she darted glances to between her legs, where the sight of Steve's rigid pole repeatedly sinking into her depths tantalized her senses. Her insides came to life as she felt Steve's tip prod so far into her, and his teasing fingers alternating their twitches over her sensitive nub....they all combined to spread the warmth that was growing in her belly to her legs and arms, up her neck, into her brain...

"HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Jia Li shrieked as her body let loose. Her head reared up, flipping her pony tail, to open her throat to her full on scream. She felt her lower stomach muscles clench tightly as a surge of warmth flashed through her midsection. Her hands clutched madly into her pillows as her frame began to surge with uncontrollable shivers. She involuntarily bucked back hard into Steve's thrusting hips as her pink folds clutched his shaft. An explosion of wetness ran down her thighs as her quaking body felt like it was being reduced to a pile of jelly.

"OOOooooooohhhhh...." She trailed off as the first orgasm caused by another person washed through her. Her upper body crumpled into the mattress and Steve slowed his pace, gently rubbing the spent girl's back. "Ohhhh gawd....I.....I need that shit every day..." she sighed.

Realizing the girl didn't have much energy left, Steve led her into one more position.

"Ok, hon...here's the old standard, ok? Missionary...." Steve said quietly and tenderly rolled the girl over onto her back. A sweaty Jia Li smiled up at him and gamely spread her legs.

"MMmmm....yeah......give it to me this way...." she breathed, opening her arms wide to accommodate her first lover's body.

Steve carefully climbed on the young woman and aimed his shaft once more at Jia Li's soaked cleft. Supporting his own weight, he slipped slowly into her and bottomed out, beginning a soothing pumping.

After a few minutes, Steve felt his own electricity begin to rise as Jia Li lolled this way and that, clearly enjoying the more restful pose. "The guy can go super deep in you like this..." Steve panted. "uff....uff...uff...and...huff../when he comes, he'll fire it really deep in you like this....

"Uff..." Jia Li gasped, "I....uff.....I like it....ahhh...it's like I'm just.....huff....huff....lying here getting/.....uff....railed...."

"Mmmfff...." Steve thrust himself deeply into the young woman, stretching his cock to reach the deep folds of Jia Li's insides.

"And...." The girl huffed, "it's good to....uff....uff...feel the weight of a man on top of you...."

"Uhh....Clasp..." Steve grated, "grasp your legs around my waist and....hooff...lock your ankles together behind me....uff....ufff..."

Jia Li complied, gripping her landlord's trunk with her supple thighs and interlocking her ankles above his hips as the man continued his relentless pumping into the young woman.

"Ohhh....I've...I've got you tight like this...." Jia Li moaned.

"Huff...This is good....uf uf uf...for when you want to show the guy that you want him to bury himself deep in you and take you...."

The pair writhed in smiling silence for a few minutes, until Steve said, "Where....where do you want me to come? I can...ha....anoint your belly, your breasts? It's a bit messy on your face, but some guys like that, you know? It's like...uff...uff...marking the woman with the man's seed...uuff...."

"In...huff..inside me....it's....uff....it's ok....the diaphragm, remember? For my.....uff....first time, I want to feel....feel what it's like to have the guy....oooff...shoot it inside me...."

"Huhh...h-okay....huhh....here...here it c-comes," Steve grunted out as he madly railed the lithe girl underneath him. That's....huh....hot too....taking the guy's....huh....semen inside you, or down your throat....it....huff...means your body absorbs it, and...huff...turns it into YOUR body.....huff...."

"OOooo...," Jia Li purred, "That's fucking hottttt.....I turn the guy's fucking seed into my body....I....oooff...absorb it like I'm the fucking QUEEN....I....(gasp)....I love it....how...how do I drive him fucking crazy like this?"

"G---grab all around his....huff...body when he....comes...." Steve wheezed, building up his pumping to a crescendo, "with...with your arms AND legs..."

And with that, Jia Li felt the impending tension lash out through Steve's body. She tightly clamped down on her heaving landlord with her arms and legs, seizing Steve in a vice like grip as his body reached deep to offer up everything he had into the writhing young woman beneath him. Her arms snaked around his neck and hugged hard, while her interlocked calves clamped down in a vice like grip on his hips, pulling him deeper into her and bracing her body against his to helplessly ride out the storm of his peak.

"HHHHHRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Steve yelled through clenched teeth as he surrendered a gushing bounty of semen far up into the quaking girl. Steve's heavy payload thundered deep into the young woman as he thrust forward hard, putting his whole body into it. As Steve's body curled into his orgasm, Jia Li's body moved along with his. The woman had wrapped herself around him like saran wrap, to accept everything from Steve...his movements, his energy, and his cargo of seed...

"Oooohhhaaaaaa....." Jia Li cooed, her lips inches away from Steve's ear. Her hot breath tingled in Steve's ear as she gasped through Steve's final thrusts, as the feeling of liquid heat coalesced in her belly and burst throughout her midsection. "Oooohhhh, gawd....that...that feels fucking amazing...." She petered out...

"MMMmmmmmmnnnn...," Steve grated in Jia Li's ear as he drove one final pump into her, jetting out the last shots of milky white heat into her belly. As he came down from his peak, he relaxed into the youth's embrace and gently pressed into her with his torso.

"Ye....yessss...lie on meeee...." The satisfied girl cooed.

"I'll....I'll crush you..." Steve whispered, shaking his head.

"N-no, shut up...." Jia Li whispered back, "It's fucking hot....I wanna feel a guy's weight all crushing me down, after he fucking spent himself inside me.....after he's all helpless after blowing his load in me....I.....I wanna feel you surrendering everything. I wanna know that it was ME who drove you over the edge....."

Steve gave in and slouched on the woman's body, taking deep breaths. Jia Li "ooffffed" quietly when accepting Steve's weight on her. Both bodies began to mirror their breathing, taking deep breaths together. The two were hot, sweaty and spent.

After a while, Steve looked into the young woman's eyes. She was smiling like a cat who'd caught a canary.

"You ok?" Steve smiled at her.

"Mmm-hmmmm...." The girl moaned through her smile. "Fuuuuck....that was soooooo good....I'm gonna be sore tomorrow, but, you know, a good sore..."

"You want a drink?" Steve asked, "I'll just grab a quick drink of water..."

"Sure, there are glasses beside the sink on the kitchen counter," Jia Li murmured, still catching her breath.

Steve looked over at her kitchen counter, to spot a small, brown rubber cap shaped object beside a few clean glasses.

"Um....." he stammered. "Jia....Jia Li....what....what is that thing on the counter over there?" he pointed.

The girl looked over to where Steve was pointing. "That's my new diaphragm!" she smiled proudly. "I cleaned it earlier. Stop being such a worrywart," she scolded. "I'll slip it in after you go and make sure it's in tight for the night!"

Steve clapped his hands to his forehead and gasped. He sat up, his head in his hands, and mumbled something incoherently.

"What? What is it?" Jia Li asked, clutching his shoulder.

"Um.....that's.....that's not how those things work, honey...." Steve moaned. "You had to have it in you before I, you know....blew my stack DEEP INSIDE YOU!"

"B-but...." Jia Li stumbled over the words. "Samantha made it sound like....I've never needed to put one of those things in before!!! I....I..." she looked down at her belly, where her womb was. "What if I....ahh, you know...?"

"Ok." Steve asserted. "Tomorrow I'll drive you to the drug store. We're getting a morning-after pill. This is BAD, honey. We've got to be careful!!"

"Shit!" Jia Li yelled. "Shit!! O...OK. Drug store tomorrow. First thing. Shit. Don't worry, I'll be more careful. Next time..."

"NEXT TIME!!" Steve gasped. "Honey, we....we don't need a next time! You just punched your 'v-card'!"

"B-but..." Jia Li stuttered. "I....I want more experience! When I choose a guy my age to fuck," she continued, "I want to be able to, you know, rock him. To totally make him whimper and beg. That takes experience! So, fine, you said once a week. Maybe we can even...heh....squeeze in....more times!" she joked with a coy smile. "I....I HIRED you....you agreed! You're my, ummm, consultant! You're my sexual consultant! Saturdays, from now on!!" the girl insisted.

[What the fuck have I gotten myself into!!?? Saturdays? Great, those are bookended by Fridays and Sundays, when I pump my seed into your mother, kiddo!] Steve thought.

"B-but..." Steve stammered, "won't your roommate, what'sername, Samantha, get suspicious?"

"Oh, don't worry about her..." Jia Li smiled, "She's the biggest horndog...right now she's getting plowed by that guy Ryan! Trust me, she won't snitch..."

[Well,] Steve thought. [The money....the money would come in really handy! For Ana...and Maddie...shit. I'm going to start inseminating Jia Li every week, aren't I?] he asked himself. He already knew the answer.

The two sat talking on the sofa for a little while after their tryst. As Steve gathered himself to leave, Jia Li reached up to grab him by the arm.

"Steve...? I....I had a really good time punching my 'v-card'. Thanks....thanks for making it special and being really gentle. I appreciate it soooo much...I can't wait until next time," she smiled.

Steve smiled back and said, "you're the one who's special. Get some rest, ok hon?"

Steve left Jia Li's apartment feeling very conflicted...

Respectful comments and feedback welcome! I'd appreciate any ideas or themes you'd like to see!