All Comments on 'Rent Wives Ch. 07'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to see more involving the Russian lady, you really do a good job of portraying that Eastern European type of woman in the west.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow. Steve's first oven baked a bun finally. ginger Maddie and Russian wife are both baking three buns. He did a good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the story, I would love to See steve have a threesome with Ja li, and Samatha , impregnatiing both the girls, as they pay him to have sex with them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You cannot keep all readers as your supporters. You have to give up some haters because they hate other writers. They just blame and argue stories but they couldn't and didn't write any story so far.

You should remember there are so many audiences to read your stories, like them, and wait the next story. Life is short and let them argue. You have more your backers. C'est la vi. That's our lives.

Burp177Burp177almost 3 years ago

Just increase the rent. That happens organically anyway. It is awfully suspicious that Ana's first thought for her to make more money is for Steve to whore her out to his friends. Possibly she has a fantasy there, or maybe experience with that from prior boyfriends? Steve is probably too nice of a guy to do that, even if it would be hot. Also, I don't get why he's having trouble dropping more than two loads a day. Three would likely make him tired at first, but he'd get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when can we see your next story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVING THIS SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NEXT STORY.

Many readers want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To make money they could start making porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doing great! Can't wait for chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man when you dropping another story. Your writing has improved too throughout each additional entry. I really like the porn video suggestion, since it'd be a wife just make her face pixelated. The threesome idea is smooth too. Another suggestion is make one of the previous wives have a bisexual urge and you could turn that into a threesome. If you want to add another wife you could make her husband a pastor. To make it synonomous with real world events, a new wife could be from a refugee family from Afganistan or from england.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are we going to see a chapter 8?

SteveStillLooksSteveStillLooksover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for feedback! I've been tossing around some ideas but work is delaying a next chapter! Still open to hearing what people would like to see!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz I'm waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can we see next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can i see Ep. 8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steve.......Can I see the next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about you get Jai Li and her mother and her roommate pregnant and to make some more money to pay the other mothers with you get them to start sending you wives that don't live in the apartments who also want to get pregnant and they pay you to do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can also have Jai Li's roommates mother get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make a chapter where a new rich male tenent overhears steve on phone talking to someone and gets proof of the truth him saying "man you wont believe me but im doing most if not all my married females in place and the dumb husbands dont know some are even preg with my kids"time goes on and the new guy hets all the husbands together and shows the proof to them and the husbands get JUSTICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Previous commenter wants husband's to get justice against Steve....I totally get that. I just find it interesting that nothing is said about getting justice against all those wives who are actually the ones directly betraying those husband's?? THEY cheated on the huabands and are convincing them that the kids are theirs. What about the wives???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like a big apartment building....I bet Steve is seeing a tiny fraction of the married women in it, not "most".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

personally I would love to see a african Wife, and a white husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck that African wife and pale husband noise. Also where's chapter 8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope you continue this. Such a good series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I can see next story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where can this story go next? Steve has knocked up almost every woman he's fucking. Amarita (Indian), Mary ("Blackmailed" Blonde 1302), Sofia (Italian/Spanish), Veronica (Sofia's Daughter), Maddie (Redhead 4th Floor), Susie (Asian Mother, assume she will end up pregnant), Ana Vasileva (Russian, she got twins), Jia Li (Susie's Daughter, plan B needed). It would be nice to know the other apartment numbers...perhaps retitling chapters with apartments and names just to help keep track. We at least know there are a minimum of 13 floors, with assuming at least 4 - 6 apartments per floor, giving Steve at least 50-80 apartments to find playmates or at least 1 woman per floor. We can assume that either Sofia or Veronica will find out about the other, with Veronica finding it hilarious Steve's doing her mom, and Samantha (Jia's roommate) will learn about Steve and Jia as well as Steve and Susie.

If this follows your Semen Addiction story format, Steve will likely have to juggle far to many women than he can handle, and be almost forced to do so.

What has set up within the plot? Steve has gotten careless, and there are already whispers and rumors about his harem. Viktor is a "truck driver", so an accident is extremely possible to remove him. Jia is now paying Steve for his services, while her mother is using him for pleasure as much as a discounted rent. Maddie already knows that her co-workers have children from their lovers. Mary was already cheating for money. Steve can only shrink his rental collections/deposits so much before he gets caught. Ana clearly likes Steve more than Victor and Amarita like her "naughty secret time" behind husband Ravi's back. It looks like "Sperm Donor for Hire" is on Steve's future CV, but who will be the one forcing Steve into this profession?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written stories. But I am ready for it all to go bad and husbands to start finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seven is Heaven

Still pulling rabbits out of his hat! Wonderful. Where to go? The black lady angle is a must if he is going to hit for the cycle, as to the race of the hubby, who knows. Throwing a granny in so Steve can go triple generational would be hot, but lacks probability of get grams preggers. Need a just turned 18 year old with a mom who had her at 14, whose own mother had her at 14. Too much of a stretch, but SSL is a fucking magician.

There was mention of some ladies that actually turned him down, perhaps one or two have a change of heart. They claim money is even tighter, but the truth is one of them is the upstairs neighbor and jilling herself to the sounds of him ripping orgasms out of multiple women a day has her craving a go herself. This could solve his money issues as he jokingly tells them they have to pay him and they gladly will. He charges double for Mrs Hanson in 1409 as she is a large lady.

But logistics dictates he needs to invest in some special pills to help him out. And he may need to pimp these ladies out, or he is going to end up like those guys from them Amazon Women movies; only 35 but look 76.

Thanks for all you’ve done. Would love to see more of this, or anything else you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is with all this Justice for Steve BS?

Like the one commenter keeps pointing out the husbands real beef is with their wives. Actually with themselves, if they weren't world class terd-monkey's; Amarita's husband is abusive and controlling, Mary's husband is a condescending jerk who can't get it done in the bedroom, if his wife turns to turning tricks to solve a financial issue (BTW she was giving a choice she was not blackmailed), Sofia's hubby actually wants his wife balls deep w/other men and pimped her out for cash, raising the other man's kid is the price you pay for that, Maddie is married to another condescending asshole who cheats on her, Susie man is not fulfilling his husbandry duties in the sack, and Ana's husband is the biggest bastard of the bunch and an abusive drunk.

As for Veronica and Jai Li they are both single and pursued our hero. And there is that Steve is the hero of the story. It is like watching Spiderman and hoping one of the baddies will just crack his skull open. This is not that kind of tale. The author has found a much funner way to create conflict. Too much pussy, now there is the fantasy element HA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here's a suggestion, Jen Mary's across the hall neighbor Her husband Andy has to be making them struggle with his prostitute addiction. No way Mary did not make as much cash as she could, or once he crossed that threshold Andy went looking for real pros.

Or perhaps Steve could let Jen see the video, and arrange for some payback sex and impregnation. This angle Steve wouldn't have to give a cut in rent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there no another story? I have been waiting next one for 10 months. Too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. This is a very clever plot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I'm not a cheater." Getting railed multiple times weekly by another guy and having his child. Yep, not a cheater.

Can't help but feel Jai Li wants to get knocked up by Steve. He's gonna have so many kids soon enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous