All Comments on 'Rent Wives Ch. 08'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! I'm glad you came back, I check for an update on this story at least once a week. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woot so glad the story continues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! We hope to see your next episode. Children of Many wives and Veronica needs their siblings like an Indian wife. It's sexy.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

I’d love to see a married redneck couple - a short, skinny guy and his pretty 300-pound wife - move in. She married him to get out of Tennessee, but with a 4” dick, he’s not enough to satisfy her. Steve to the rescue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Next episode please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After giving birth, young sinlge mom Veronica needs her second child. It would be awesome idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Other women having Steve's bun need next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steve needs to keep the existing relationship with women in the building, not only expand the new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent work! Please keep it up!

Let's see, so far we have:

.

Name - Ethnicity - Motivation

-----

Amrita - Indian - Jerk husband treats her awful. And she wants spending money.

Mary - English - Needs money for gambling debts. Also caught cheating and it's blackmail.

Sofia - Latina - Husband's fetish for wife-sharing. Plus she wants a baby.

Veronica - Latina - Summer job to earn money for college. And thinks she's protecting her mom.

Maddie - German - Revenge cheating for husband's prior affair. Also needs money.

Susie - Asian - Kinks unsatisfied by husband. Also wants cheaper apartment for daughter.

Ana - Russian - Wants baby but husband impotent. And needs the money.

Jia - Asian - Looking for sexual coach or mentor to teach her sex skills.

Fatima - Italian - Buying his silence. Also wants extra money for drugs.

.

What about an African woman? Curvy wide child-bearing hips and large, plump tits for nursing babies. A sexy hourglass figure. Like some sort of African fertility goddess. Lovely smooth cocoa skin, but as long as her husband is a white dude, a child with lighter skin color won't be questioned. And according to census bureau statistics, it's fairly common now for a white man to marry a black woman. Studies by the Pew Research Center say that actually the percentage of such interracial marriages is increasing. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what's next? Who else might join?

.

Possible motivation for another woman to join Steve's rent program: A craving for bareback sex.

.

What if one wife has a fetish that her husband doesn't share, for unprotected sex. Suppose she has a kink, a deep sexual desire, where she wants to try having bareback sex, to feel the incredible sensation of bare skin against skin. But her husband always insists on using a condom. Maybe her husband does not want to have any kids, not ready for that kind of responsibility and hassle. Or maybe he's just some sort of compulsive safe-sex person. Whatever his reasons, her husband never allows intimate moments to proceed without protection.

.

The wife cannot really argue with him about it, because maybe she's a little unsure about it herself, or a bit ashamed of her kink, or also not quite yet entirely certain she's ready for the consequences regarding maybe having kids. In any case, deep down the wife carries a secret desire, a craving, for sex the old-fashioned natural way, without any protection. Her husband isn't interested and would never ever agree to it. That incompatibility leaves her unsatisfied.

.

A plastic barrier blocks the best sensations and feels wrong. Pausing for him to put on a condom is such a mood killer. She daydreams and fantasizes about getting fucked bareback. Her hungry pussy lips look forward to the feeling of bare cock sliding between them. Just thinking about bare penetration makes her horny. Condoms feel weird and ruin the mood. And her selfish husband always puts on a condom before sex.

.

Her needy pussy craves getting stuffed with a hard naked cock. Knowing that during bareback fucking, the closer he gets to his orgasm, as she senses him nearing his release inside, the closer it drives her to her own release. Wanting him to stay inside until the end because if he pulls out too soon, before she gets off, that's such a huge downer. Simultaneous orgasms feel overwhelmingly pleasurable, and insemination always trips her trigger. So whenever a man cums inside her unprotected, it always sets her off to cum too. Especially near the crest of her fertility cycle, where there might be a risk of pregnacy.

.

At peak fertility she turns into such a hormone-overloaded slut. Knowing that if he cums inside her then she might get pregnant, but that almost doesn't matter because it's so hot to think about helping him empty his balls deep inside her unprotected and possibly-fertile pussy.

.

It's not that she wants kids, necessarily. Just that she wants the thrill of the risk, the gamble of playing the game that way, taking chances. Unprotected sex when maybe fertile is such a super-hot idea for her, a sexy fantasy. It cranks her libido just to think about taking chances with risky sex that might lead to impregnation.

.

She knows a hard man wants to feel the satisfaction of getting his balls drained and this hotwife wants to offer her pussy for his pleasure because it feels so amazing when a man uses her pussy to satisfy his sexual needs. It makes her so aroused to think about helping drain semen-loaded balls, bareback. If she plays the game too many time, makes the gamble and loses, eventually ending up getting pregnant, well on some level she's comfortable with that possibility and tries not to worry about. Besides, in the heat of the moment during a good bareback fuck she doesn't care, her horny, pleasure-fogged brain only has one goal, to make him squirt inside her. Clenching her tight pussy muscles around his bare naked shaft, squeezing him as he thrusts, instinctively trying to milk him dry.

.

She wants to feel that intense bliss, of unprotected insemination, and her husband won't give it to her that way. This new woman craves bareback sex, and she's willing to cheat to get what she wants. So when she hears the rumors of Steve's rent refund program, she takes him up on it. Probably not even asking for very much money back, because the cash isn't her real motivation.

.

Does that sound like a plausible way to add another member to Steve's growing harem?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's a surprisingly inordinate number of women in this building not on birth control. Jus' sayin'.

Where does he find the time to nail all these women? And the money? He needs to dial it back a bit, or at the very least, stop adding people to the mix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous