Rental Problems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers

Chris smiled and felt more at peace with what happened. He nodded his head and then caressed her large breasts before kissing them. She moaned slightly as he licked and then softly sucked on her nipple.

"Missed those big tits didn't you?"

Chris stopped sucking and looked up like a helpless child removed from his toys. "I did...oh God I missed your big tits," Chris admitted. He loved Sasha, and Salina's small breasts too, but there was something about Destiny's large globes that drove him wild.

Chris then began to undress as Destiny backed up giving him room to stand. As he removed his clothes he watched Destiny do the same as her panties were now on the floor and a small patch of black pubic hair now symbolized the pussy that he knocked up.

As he was finally nude, Destiny pushed him back on the bed and then pushed again so he was laying down. "Bet this cock missed me," she said with a devious grin on her face.

Chris nodded as he then felt her mouth engulf his male tool. It was a pleasure sensation as his entire shaft fit right down her throat. She quickly moved to back off as her dark lips nibbled and then licked the tip. It was only for a second before moving back down again.

His hands went down to hold them as her mouth worked on his erection again. Her lips formed a tight seal as she slid down his shaft, furiously working him up to an almost bursting point. The feeling of his manhood being pleasured with her hand and mouth simultaneously added for his desire to explode.

Destiny then moved away and bent over on the bed as if she was showing him what needed to be fucked. Her pussy was gleaming with wetness, and he only thought about fucking her.

He got up on the bed as Destiny turned to him smiling. "I need you to fuck me really hard. Slap my ass a few times too. I need you to be hard when you fuck me though."

Chris nodded and before he could kiss her or say anything she turned back around showing her ass to him. From his view he could also see her large breasts just hanging free as she seemed ready to be fucked.

Chris got behind her and aimed his member right at her love folds and pushed in as her sex gave way to his erection. He slipped in fast and deep as she moaned, "FUCK...oh fuck...yesss."

Her hips were not like Salina's and her body had meat on her. She was not fat, but her ass had a curve to it that he just loved. He gripped her hips and began to plow through her love folds with intensity. He noticed she was already wet and there was no friction as his member seemed to glide in.

"Fuckkk yes...fuck that pussy baby," Destiny cried out as he felt her pussy already clenching onto him.

Destiny leaned her head down and once again moaned out, "Ohhh fuck...I missed this cock."

Chris slapped her ass as he was now bucking his hips and slamming into her. He felt her love hole grease his shaft too as he plunged in and out. His hands were gripping her hips hard as he fucked her like she wanted.

"Ohhh fuck yesssss...fuck that pussy baby," she moaned louder as Chris continued invading her twat fast and hard.

Chris once again slapped her ass hearing his hand clap against her backside filling the room with the slapping sound. Destiny looked back moaning with her face showing nothing but pure adrenaline of the moment. "That's it...fuck that pussy...fuck it like you own it."

"Shit...you feel so good," Chris added as his cock now sloshed in and out of her wet orgasm.

"You missed my black pussy? You missed fucking my nasty black twat?"

"Ohhh fuck...yes!" Chris cried out as he felt another one of her hard orgasms grab onto his throbbing cock.

"You like my black pussy being pregnant?" Destiny moaned out again as Chris slammed his hard monster fast and deep like she wanted.

"Ohhh God you feel good...yes," he answered, feeling his body getting worked up from the fast sex.

"Tell me I am a nasty black slut...fucking tell me I am a nasty pregnant slut," she cried out as her ass was being slammed into.

Chris knew she was moaning from it and added to it as his hand once again slapped her ass. "You're a fucking, dirty pregnant slut who loves white cock...fuck you are so wet too," Chris added as he once again slapped her ass hard.

He continued to plow his male intruder fast and hard inside her wet cunt feeling it spasm as it clamped down in him in pleasure. The sensation of feeling her wet snatch take his erection made him only want to push harder too.

Destiny moved forward as he watched his prick slip out of her sex quickly. "Get on top of me."

He watched as she laid on the bed with her legs parted. Her dark shaved slit was covered in glistening wetness and waiting to be fucked more. He slid forward aiming his member right for her honey hole and slipped in just as quick.

His eyes were on her as she smiled wide once he was fully penetrating her sex. Once he began thrusting hard again she gripped his hips helping him go faster. "That it baby...fuck that pussy good. Fuck me with your dirty white cock."

"Ohhh fuck, you feel good," Chris moaned out almost instinctively as he felt her pussy almost massaging his tool. He was throbbing hard but kept his mind focused so he would not finish too early.

Destiny cried out as her hand gripped tight on his pulling him towards her body "Do it then...fucking bust your white load in my dirty black cunt."

Any thought of holding back ended as he was pushing down hard with his body into hers. His member was sliding deep inside of her each time and he loved knowing the end was going to be amazing. He wanted to say more but the insanity of being near the point of orgasming stopped him.

Chris felt his body tighten up as he knew the moment was here. Sending his cock hard once more and holding it as the sensation overwhelmed him. Destiny opened her mouth moaning in response to it. He could not hold out any more and just let go, feeling his cum shoot out in an amazing feeling of pleasure.

"OHHH yes...Oh fuck yes...I fucking feel it. I feel your cum inside of me," she moaned, holding on to him as Chris emptied his warm cum deep inside of her.

Chris smiled at Destiny as she seemed to enjoy feeling him finish inside of her. "Did you like it?"

"Yes...yes I did. I needed it bad too. I needed it a little rough too, although if you hit my ass more I would have been okay with it too."

Chris still holding his spewing erection in her love tube looked at her confused. "You serious? I did not want to hurt you and all."

"It's fine. I like it rough sometimes. You know I like talking dirty about race too, at least with you anyway," she answered back with a sly grin.

Chris was about to get up and Destiny grabbed him quickly to stop him from moving. "Not yet. I want to feel it go soft and slide out. I also need to ask you a favor."

"Anything. Anything you want or need," he answered, still feeling a little guilty that he got her pregnant and enjoying having sex while she was pregnant.

Destiny smiled again and then kissed him softly on the lips. "Well, I need a few things. First, I want you to stop worrying about me having a child. I plan on visiting often for business and pleasure so we can see each other more than you think. I also need you to keep a rental open for me."

"You plan on moving back?" Chris asked as his erection finally died down and flopped out of her creamy vagina.

"Not really. It's one of those clients I can't talk about. They need a secure place from time to time that nobody knows about. I know you can keep your mouth shut about things and you are reliable."

"Sure...anything you want," he said, wondering what type of clients she had, but also knowing that he owed her. Chris felt he owed her for the money she gave him and for the fact she was carrying his child.

Chris quickly thought about what rental he would use for this unknown secretive client. He thought one of the trailers he bought would work fine, and if they wanted something bigger he could just move them later on. Already losing rent from Salina made him think twice about using a larger rental too.

Destiny got up from the bed leaving Chris behind as he sat and watched her get up. "Shit we still have a half hour before we can eat."

He sat at the edge of the bed looking at her stomach. "We can eat somewhere else."

Destiny opened a bottle of water that was on the night stand and took a swig. She then looked at Chris with a grin of disapproval. "I got only two days here and I want to fuck you as much as I can. Feel like fucking me again?"

"I guess," he answered, looking at her mesmerized at her need to have sex with him.

Destiny walked over and got back on the bed and laid down with her legs open ready to be taken again. "Good, now get hard for me and fuck me again."

Chris could feel his need to cum again still there. The whole fact of her being pregnant was still a shock and had not fully set in either. He looked to see her complacent expression and then his let his eyes wander to her breasts. Her ebony breasts lay to her sides a little as she lay on her back, but her nipples were erect.

He leaned down to put one of her nipples in his mouth as his hands were on the bed at her side propping him up. Her hands now went to the back of his head almost holding him. "That's it...suck on them big tits. I know you missed those big tits...oh yes...suck on them."

Chris suckled on her nipple before biting it softly, not hard but just enough to arouse her. Her soft moans began and he felt her hand reach down to his now erect prick again. She took a hold of it and aimed it right towards her creamed slit. He denied to go with the flow and just push in.

He broke free from her nipple to see her smiling. "You ready to fuck me again?"

Chris nodded and felt his dick strong enough to penetrate her again. He positioned himself between her legs again and slipped inside of her again. The instant he entered her he could feel his own cum making it extremely slick for him. It also made it easy for him to slip far into her with minimal effort. He was slowly moving in and out just enjoying the wet tight sensation her vaginal cavity was giving him now.

"I am not going to hurt the baby am I?" he asked, now realizing that he was fucking a pregnant pussy.

She smiled wide almost laughing. "No...you're fine. You can fuck me slow if you like."

"Do you want me to fuck you slow?"

She gave a look of concern as she asked, "Do you mind? I mean we can fuck hard and dirty again, but I thought we could do it nice and soft this time."

"You mean you of all people want normal sex with no dirty talking," Chris joked as he thought of some of the nasty things she had said in the past.

"This time...but tomorrow morning I want to be filthy with you again."

Chris leaned in kissing her lips and letting the passion in him escape through the kiss. He began thrusting slowly and with just enough force as to fully enter her love sheath without slamming his body against hers.

The wetness of their last fuck was there and he thought about how his sperm was now the lubricant for making love to her now. Knowing that his child was in her womb made him conscious about going too hard this time as well. His mindful movements continued as did the amazing feeling of her slippery vaginal muscles clamping from her own pleasure.

Destiny began to give out a soft moan and Chris leaned in to kiss her. It was a passionate embrace of her lips as his erection steadily pushed in and out of her sloppy sex.

He felt her sex muscles massage his fuck stick again and again as he knew she was orgasming from it all. When she finally broke the kiss, she gave a look joy. "Go ahead baby...cum in me when you are ready."

Chris kissed her quickly again as he kept the rhythm going. His cock was throbbing once again, buried deep in her each time. His breathing got heavy and Destiny once again smiled wide to the end that was soon to be spurting inside of her.

His orgasm was closer than he expected. Just as he felt the pressure to finish upon him, he speared inside of her one last time, grunting loud as she pulled him down to her lips. He felt her tongue against his as his dick erupted for the second time in her. The pleasuring sensation was echoing through his body as his balls drained their life giving fluid in her already growing belly.

Destiny's moans were muffled by his lips but her hands held tight to him just as her vaginal muscles contracted from her own pleasure. When he did break away and move off of her, she gazed upon him with a wide appreciative smile.

"I needed that bad...thank you."

Chris smiled back breathing hard himself. "I guess we both did."

"Now that we got that out of the way let's go get something to eat."

Chris watched as Destiny put her bra on covering her breasts to his eyes. She then put on her panties quickly as he could see his cum just about to drip out. She turned to him with a dirty smile as if she knew something he did not.

Having Destiny for a lunch date was a great break from the day and she had him laughing as she explained how funny he was when they first started fooling around. Chris did not think he was that awkward, but Destiny found his reluctance charming.

Destiny also told him to expect a check in the mail every month to cover the rent for the rental he was to hold vacant. Chris did not say a word as her offer was twice as much as he would have asked any other tenant. He felt she was being generous and that if she asked he would have done it for free too.

After eating and talking for an hour, Destiny got up from the table and kissed him hard on the lips. Chris embraced her and let his tongue embrace hers just as hard.

"I have a meeting today until late." Destiny then smirked as if she heard a joke. "I will be in this meeting all day with your cum dripping out of me too."

"You are bad," Chris added, but smiling with her knowing her humor was contagious.

"If I have time tonight I will call you. Maybe even tell you about how much of your cum soaked into my panties while I was in the meeting," she added just as she got in the car.

Right before Destiny closed the door she looked at him seriously. "Come by tomorrow as early as you want. I need one more good fucking before I head back."

The rest of the day Chris thought about Destiny and how great it was to spend time with her. His energy level was high knowing that tomorrow he was going to have sex with her again. When he stopped thinking about having sex with her, he thought about the rentals and how she was going to pay extra to keep one vacant.

Chris knew that four of his rentals were occupied on the original plot with three more being added on. The new plot was going to have three larger homes that would be his real moneymakers. The only real problem was getting all of them ready to be rented.

Appliances needed to be ordered and he only had enough money to do one rental at a time and all of the rentals needed new ones. With a click of the mouse he ordered them for one of the larger rentals in hopes he could have it filled this month.

Destiny texted him late at night that she just got back to the hotel from the meeting. That it lasted all day and night and made her too tired to mess around tonight. It did make him smile when she told him that some of his cum stayed in her all day too.

Not waiting for another text Chris came back to the hotel early and walked to Destiny's room. He knocked on it excited that he could see her one last time and that she was still his in some weird way.

The door swung open and Chris's eyes set on Destiny fully nude, smiling as she had one hip to the side. "Glad to see you are early."

"Wow...I love seeing you," he admitted as he stepped in with his eyes clearly fixated on her nude form.

"I hope you still saying that when I get fat," she responded smiling from his compliment.

"I think you will look good with a big belly," Chris said before kissing her on the lips and walking towards the bed.

"Oh yeah..fat belly and big leaky tits. I doubt you will find me so hot when that happens," Destiny chimed in as she still kept a grin of sarcasm.

"Guess we are going to have to find out now." He added as his hands went to her waist to pull her towards his body.

She smiled wide and kissed him. "Do you want slow and loving, or hard and rough?"

"I will leave it up to you. I just want you to cum hard."

"Mmmmm, I like that." She got on the bed and then spread her legs. Her dark legs were wide open as her knees were bent with her feet still on the bed.

"Eat me out baby."

"Bet you missed that too," Chris joked as he stripped really quickly and slid his body into position between her legs.

"You know I did."

Chris began with kisses on her inner thigh. The fresh smell of her shower was there as he planted kiss after kiss on her smooth silk like skin. With each soft moan his lips continued to her dark slit.

With a small kiss on her love knob, Chris began with long wet laps on her labia before circling around her clit. Destiny was moaning and shifting on the bed with each lavish lap of her cunt. Chris just wrapped his hands around her legs, holding her in place as he continued.

"Ohhhh yes...fuckkk yes," Destiny moaned loud as Chris tasted her sex.

Not giving up until she pushed him away, Chris assaulted her clit harder and faster with his tongue. He pulled back on her clitoral hood to expose her pink love bud to make sure it would happen fast. Destiny was squirming harder, almost trying to escape as his tongue sucked and flicked away at her sex button.

"OHHHH yes...fuck!" Destiny screamed as she finally won out and pushed him from her snatch.

"You ready for more?" Chris joked as he got on his knees with his erection pointing forward.

Destiny got on her knees and faced him. "I am ready. I want you to fuck me hard too. Don't feel afraid to slap my ass harder too. I like to know I am being fucked."

Chris nodded and she turned around on the bed with her ass facing him. Chris could see her ass cheeks parted and her pussy wet and ready for him.

With his body against hers he slipped his prick right past her wet love folds. The sensation of her snug and wet sex tunnel was now encompassing his shaft. It brought back memories of all the times they fucked before this, as did the knowledge that he was fucking her pregnant.

Chris slapped her ass and began thrusting. It was not a hard smack, but it was loud enough to her, the crack of his hand against her bare flesh. Destiny moaned and then quickly turned her head as she lifted her body up. "That's it...fuck that pussy."

Chris shoved his body against her, holding onto her hips as her ass pushed against his body. Feeling her cunt spasm quickly, he slapped her ass again. His harder slap once again cracked perfectly causing her to moan the instant he hit it.

"Fuck...fuck...Yes, fuck that pregnant pussy. OHH yesss. You like fucking it don't you?"

"Ohhh yes...I do," Chris answered as his body was now slamming hard against her.

Destiny moaned again and then almost went limp as he felt her cunt almost completely close and try to push him out. She turned to him looking weak and moaning. "You did this. You fucked a baby in me."

Chris slapped her ass again listening to the sound he had made on her skin. Holding her hips, he began driving his shaft hard inside of her. He then did it once more before getting the willpower to be racial with her as she wanted. "You are a good black slut who wanted it too. You liked me fucking you and knocking you up."

Destiny moaned pushing hard against his body making him feel a wetness surround his shaft. She then looked back as he still pounded away at her body. "Oh God yes...I am so fucking bad...I want you to give me more. Fuck..fuck...fuck me like you want more."

Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers