Rented to Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice handles her rented slave rather sadistically.
1.3k words
4.12
16.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been adapted from 'Slave Application', a computer game.

A. Stick out tongue

The tip of my tongue makes contact with the soft skin around her vagina. I lightly circle around it applying more pressure with each round. I forget that I'm pleasuring a rather unattractive overweight woman and focus on my task at hand, at doing it the best I can. So I go in with my lips too, sucking lightly at the pink skin. I hear her moan when I do this. It is a deep, off-putting, almost husky moan.

I ignore my discomfort and continue to kiss, lick and suck when I hear her command me, "Stick it in!" I am in no position to disobey. I push my tongue into her wet pussy, penetrating her repeatedly as though I am French-kissing it. Her continued moans suggest that she is rather pleased with this.

But her body is slowly shifting positions, as though she is struggling to hold up her own weight while squatting over my head. Finally she plops down right onto my face, forcing my head to support some of her heft. Pain shoots into the back of my head and I find myself wishing for a pillow.

Yet worse than the pain is the fact that my face has nearly been completely covered by her pussy. My mouth and nose are unable to inhale or exhale. "Deeper," I hear her say. Not to disappoint, I thrust my tongue as deep as possible. The taste is somewhat sour and yet another thing that I do my best to ignore.

Once my tongue has grown weak from all the work it has done, I retract it into my mouth for a rest. I hope that by doing this Alice will know that I need a quick break to breathe. Instead she reprimands me and tells me to hurry up and put my tongue back inside. I try shaking my head and turning it, but the weight and her legs against the sides of my head have rendered me immobile. I'm trapped and cannot breathe. I start to panic. Even knowing that this is only a vessel housing my consciousness, the pain of not breathing, the feeling of dying still strikes fear in me.

I start shaking my head in hopes that the vibrations will alert her to my discomfort, but this only seems to excite her. She moans even more while I struggle beneath her. I feel the palm of her hand spread against my vessel's bald head, trapping me even further.

Almost instinctively my legs start to bend and kick. My body is trying to free itself. The struggle is real. I feel her slap my head. "Stop moving, fucker." My goodness, what is she doing? I need some air. I begin to kick with even more strength. I push with my feet, trying to free my head from her pussy's suction grip. All to no avail.

And then, just as I feel I am about to pass out, she lifts her pussy just enough for me to suck some air in and out. "What's the matter? You couldn't breathe any air out of my pussy?" Alice says between moans. "Hurry up and catch your breath; I'm about to sit right back down."

I try, but the amount of air that seeps through the openings around my face barely satiates my needs. "One more deep breath, slave." I breathe in as deep as I can and feel her wet pussy lips once again wrapped around my mouth. At least she let me breathe. But now I have to do this again!

"You'll have to hold your breath a little bit longer each time I sit down. The last time was a minute and a half. This time it will be two minutes." Alice leans forward slightly, and starts to move up and down across my face, stimulating her clitoris by rubbing it against my nose.

At first I feel fine. I start counting the seconds by tapping my finger on the floor. After what seems like a minute passes I start to feel slight discomfort. I'm only halfway there and already I can't take it! In my panic I lose count and just start trying to inhale. She had said something about breathing air out of her pussy. It didn't seem likely, but I figured it was worth a try.

So I begin sucking out her vagina, trying to inhale, but nothing. Still, the act of trying to breathe seems to trick my body into thinking it's getting air. It doesn't help much, but it does seem to make a difference. So I keep sucking with my open mouth, even if nothing comes in but nasty pussy juice. I hear Alice moaning excitedly as I do this, which is good because the sooner I can make her cum, the sooner I'll be able to get back to my regular scheduled breathing.

Then I feel her palm my head like a basketball again, trying to lift it up off of the ground, manipulating it further up into her groin area. "Yes! Yes! Keep sucking that air out of my pussy!" Air? Where is this air? Come on! Surely it must almost be two minutes by now! I'm really starting to feel lightheaded.

My back begins to arch, my legs kick. I try to push her off of me but she grabs my hands and sticks them under her legs, producing even more pain for me to deal with. "Just a little longer, you fucking human. A little longer."

My body can't take a little longer! I could possibly knee her in the back. That might get her off me. Or I could just accept my fate and let my consciousness float off into whatever Mistress commands it to. But she's not here now. What would happen then?

A) Give in

B) Fight for your life

A. Give in

There's nothing I can do. I am resigned to my fate. Strangely, the resulting calm seems to give me a bit of a second wind. I'm still sucking at her pussy like my life depends on it... but now I'm alright if no air enters my lungs. I am nothing. To be used up and thrown out like the trash that I am. That's what Mistress G would say. "You will suffer for our pleasure," she had told me once.

Thankfully, the peak of her pleasure arrives in that very moment. Her body almost starts bouncing up from my head as her entire body starts to shake and convulse. I hear her moans yet again, but now they are coming out stuttered. Small windows for exhaling and inhaling come to me as her body contorts and shakes atop my aching head.

And then suddenly, she just topples over beside me, breathing nearly as heavily as I am. "That was so good. I might just have to keep you. Too bad I'd have to go to Mistress school before I could own you outright. For now I'll just keep renting you. But one day, I might want to own you outright!" In my head I pray that this doesn't happen. "Nothing gets me more excited than a slave so servile, so weak, so little that it is willing to give its life up to me. But I wouldn't want to lose you. Not when there's still so much fun to be had!"

I turn my head sideways, my eyes fixated on her glistening pussy. That thing just nearly sucked the very life out of me. And apparently it wants more!

"Don't worry, I don't think what I have planned next will be quite as taxing on you... Or will it?" A drop of white liquid drops from your nose to the floor. Whatever could she have planned for you next?

"Tell me slave, are you hard?"

A) Very hard

B) Don't have a dick