Rented to Alice Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress G rents her slave out to Alice.
1.1k words
3.59
16.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been adapted from 'Slave Application', a computer game.

"Can I take it home with me today?"

I had spent the entire evening as an inanimate object; a chair to be more specific. And it was Alice, the largest of Mistress G's lady friends, who showed interest in me. Why did it have to be Alice? If I'm perfectly blunt, she was the least attractive one there. Not entirely unattractive though, or am I just being nice?

But I do tend to like more voluptuous women, and Alice certainly had that covered in spades. She had hips for days. A nice mound of belly fat that I can't deny being somewhat enamored by. But her head, her big round head, it was not one that I enjoyed looking at. She had this fierce, matronly look, like a strict teacher who has just had it with all the kids.

Mistress G relished her reply. "Lucky for you, this one has experience being a slave already."

That's right. I had passed the application process; an arduous one I kid you not. That day in the mud pit... it was a day to remember for sure. All the punishments that Mistress G thought up were exquisite. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. But now this was something new. Something I had not anticipated.

Alice chuckles. "That's good news. I haven't had a slave over in some time, not since..." Her sentence is disrupted by a smile that reaches across her face. "This is going to be good."

"I'll be sure to send it over as soon as it has finished its duties," Mistress G says.

"Don't delay." Alice turns to me and lifts her hand to her breast. "I'm going to have fun with you tonight."

Her crass behavior, her blunt words fill me with dread for what she might mean by 'fun'.

After the dinner party ends and all the guests leave, Mistress G reminds me to complete my duties: a session of servicing her Automaton and receiving brutal punishments throughout. Thankfully the Automaton has grown rather powerful so we are able to make short work of the training bots I have prepared for her to face.

But an already long day and night has not quite yet come to an end. Back in her main home area, Mistress G prepares me for my first customer. "Alice is one of my more demanding clients. If you're able to please her and make a good impression, there will definitely be a demand for more work like this. I earn good money by renting slaves out to these clients. That means you will do everything in your power to make sure she is pleased and has a good time."

I gulp but nod my head. As a slave, and previously as an applicant, I did not experience any overt sexual activity. It's not that I wasn't aroused by the punishments, but they did not entail any kind of penetrative sex. However, from what I can gather, this may be exactly what Alice is expecting.

I look down at my 'body', the vessel chosen for me by my Mistress. To me it appears rather unattractive. Why would anyone want to have anything to do with me sexually is a question I cannot answer. I remind myself that, as much as they appear to be, they are not human. I figure that they must have tastes or desires. Maybe they mean for my vessel to be pathetic, a perfect representation of what I am: a slave.

"I will need your consent to do this, slave. After all, you are a consenting slave and this is the next step in your evolution. A big step."

Yeah, Alice is big, that's for sure. I wonder if the pun was intended.

"Do you consent to being rented out to Alice for three nights and three days?"

Three days seems like a long time! Alice must have accrued quite the appetite being without a slave for a while. What should I do?

A) Consent

B) Refuse

A. "I consent, Mistress."

"That's good. When she tells you to do whatever it is she wants you to do, remember me. Think of how pleased I will be when I see you again and receive payment and a positive review of your work." Mistress G then opens up a portal. On the other side I see Alice, nodding her head in anticipation. "Go now."

I do as I am commanded and walk through the portal. Alice is still wearing the same punk-style black denim skirt and midriff revealing top that she was during the evening party. My hand goes subconsciously to my stomach, feeling to see if there are still signs of the impression that her skirt left on me while being her chair.

"You were such a good chair," Alice compliments. "But now, you're going to be much more than that."

I hear the portal behind me close. I have no choice. I now belong to Alice and I will be required to do everything I can to please her.

"You are not to make a sound, slave, unless you are given permission to."

I nod. This is not unusual for me.

"Lie down, bitch."

She starts with the insults. That's great. I'm used to Mistress G doling out insult after insult.

"On your back!"

I quickly get down onto my back and wonder what is about to happen. Does she want to use me as a mat to stand on? Or maybe wipe her feet on?

But none of those things happen. Instead, she squats down next to my head and pokes my mouth. "Remember that foot massage you gave me?"

How could I forget? She was sitting on top of my stomach, in front of Mistress G and all the other guests. Then she put her dirty smelly foot on top of my face and Mistress G told me to do what I'd been taught to do: stick out my tongue and lick. As disgusting as it was, I licked that foot like it was a lollipop.

"I have another body part I'd like you to massage, slave." Alice then stands up and pulls her underwear down to her feet. From my vantage point I can see right up her skirt. Her pussy hair looks trimmed or naturally short. And then without warning, that wet musky pussy is right up against my lips!

"You know what to do," Alice instructs. I do, but I feel overwhelmed. Where's my choice in all of this? Choice? Wait, do I still have a choice? I have a choice to lick and suck this pussy. That seems about the only choice I have right now. Maybe I could... ask for mercy?

A) Stick out tongue

B) Ask for mercy