Renter to Slave/Sex Toy Week 01

Story Info
Liking my new position.
889 words
3.96
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a week!

My schedule for work is such that I go in early on Mondays and Fridays but that allows me to get out early. Rest of the week I am home at 3:30, Stacey at 4, and Tom between 4-4:30 depending on traffic. This Monday I got home at 2 and saw a note tacked to me door which read:

We loved last night, had we known how much fun you could be we would have started sooner, with that said Tom and I talked last night and we decided in lieu of rent we would like you to be our sex slave but if you choose not to then we will still have fun once in a while. If no disregard the remainder of this and let me know via text. If yes awesome and there is a box on the washer for you.

In the box were a feminine douche and a note that said:

Douche with yours till clean then use this, after shower and shave. Finally make a quick video of you taking your toy full depth and send it to me, we can tell Tom when he gets home.

She got the text within half hour of my getting home. Her reply was that my uniform would be whatever they hung on my door, if nothing then nothing and uniform is inside and back yard. Pour yourself a glass of wine, I'm sure you're nervously anxious.

About half a glass down and the front bell rang, I froze because I was nude but decided that I said yes so I was in. I answered the door a crack and saw Marian, our neighbor to the left. She held up her phone and just looked at me. I saw that it was the video I sent Stacey. I asked her in and she showed me the full text sequence.

Stacey- video

Mariam- Who's hungry ass is that?

S-our renter now sex slave. I told him if he wanted to be ours to send video. Told him last night that a neighbor would come over for bondage play.

M- Am I the neighbor you were talking about?

S-that's why I sent you the video

M-do I have to wait for you?

S-no

Mariam told me to get my toy and meet her in the Livingroom. She had gloves with long Velcro and a spreader bar with two ropes, each with loops on the ends. She bent me over the couch and, with one end of rope on the bar, put the bar on my ankles and gloves on my hands then the other end was velcroed to the gloves. I was bent over and open and getting excited.

She lubed me up real good and slowly inserted my toy then harder and harder until she was pounding my ass with it then she stopped and I was empty. She went to the kitchen and washed her hands then put on rubber gloves and came back to me. She proceeded to get 3 fingers in my ass and used then to rub my prostate and fuck me.

When she was done she cleaned herself, took her things, and I showered again. Tom, Stacey, and I talked that night and we agreed to many rules including discretion on their part and me allowing myself to be entertainment for parties and friends.

Rest of the week was basically uneventful till sat when Tom went golfing and Stacey had me mow the back lawn, nude of course. After I finished I went inside for a drink of cold water and Stacey told me the other neighbors asked if I could do them. I said ok and she giggled then told me to go through the side gate and knock on their door.

Door opened and Stuart said Goody and yelled up, he's here. I asked where the mower was and Stuart looked confused. Stacey said you wanted me to do the lawn? No, I said do us as in we want your naked body to use. Oh, I guess these were some of the friends. Stuart led me upstairs and there was Jeff, we said hi. Stuart dropped his robe and I saw a totally smooth body with 5" hardon which was pointing at me. Stuart grabbed it and told me to start there. After I got him closer Jeff, who was now naked, took my head and put if over his cock. Her was about 7" and shaved too. I got spit roasted, a first, and one load was dumped on my ass cheeks and the other on my face. Leave us now Jeff said so I started toward the kitchen to clean and they said nope, go as you are.

Stacey laughed when I walked in and asked how my visit was. Good I said, I did think I was doing the lawn though. That's why I giggled she said.

Stacey told me she was having friends over the following sat for a CFNM party and she was getting me a blue helper so I could be of service to all. Wow, looking forward to that.

When Tom got home he came up to me, turned me around and spanked me a few times. I just love your ass he said. Hmmm, tonight sounds like fun.