Rent's Due Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull the top to the sides of your tits, slut. You're spilling out so much that I'd better cover everything if you don't want to burn."

Brittany did as she was bid, pulling the material to the sides of her tits. It pressed her perky breasts together even more, and Nancy felt her cunt growing wet. She squirted a large amount of sunscreen into her hands, rubbing them together to warm up the cold lotion. She lowered her hands onto Brittany's tits, her fingers splayed to take in as much of the breasts as she could. She began massaging them, loving the way that her step-daughter moaned whenever she dragged her palms across the girl's nipples.

Soon Brittany was panting, her face flushed and eyes locked on Nancy's hands.

"Does my whore like this attention?"

Brittany tore her eyes away, bringing them up to Nancy's face. Her gaze was heated, the look of lust sending a pleasant shiver down Nancy's spine.

"I love it, ma'am. You make me feel so good!"

Nancy merely nodded, her thumbs rubbing the cute, pink nipples once more before replacing the bikini top. She ignored Brittany's disappointed sigh, focusing her attention on covering the teen's belly and hips with sunscreen. Then she jumped down to the girl's feet, starting from the tops of those and working her way upwards. It didn't take her long to reach Brittany's thighs, and once she did it was clear that the girl was aroused. The girl had spread her legs on instinct, allowing Nancy to see that she was soaking wet.

"Damn, someone's turned on! Are you really such a whore that you get wet just from someone putting sunscreen on you? Whore is really the right career choice for you!"

Brittany tried to look ashamed, tried to act like the prostitute she was roleplaying, but her voice came out a shade too excited.

"Yes ma'am, I'm a true slut! Your hands feel amazing, and you're so sexy that I can't help but be turned on when you touch me."

Nancy reached out, sliding the flimsy material to the side and exposing Brittany's dripping cunt. If anyone had been walking by the poolside they would have gotten quite the eyefull.

"Well then, I guess I'd better help you get cleaned up before you get in the pool, or else you'll get cunt juice everywhere. Be quiet though, I don't want anyone to hear us."

Nancy leaned over, her tongue darting out to lick the girl's slit. Brittany gasped, lips parting erotically as Nancy spread her labia and began to lap at her cunt.

"Ooooh, fuck! What, what, ooooh...but what if someone sees you!?"

Nancy paused, tongue darting out to lick the juice off her lips as she looked at Brittany.

"Then they'll get quite the show, hummm? This shouldn't bother a slut like you, though; I'm sure you've been fucked in public tons of times."

With that she stood, getting off her knees and manipulating herself so that she was stomach-down on the lower half of the lounge chair. She lined her face back up with the dripping teen pussy before her, taking a hand and idly sliding a finger into the too-empty cunt. She thrust the single finger straight in and out for a minute or two, then added a second one. By the time five minutes had passed Brittany was taking three fingers, and Nancy's lips were latched around her clit. The girl was moaning, and if Nancy could have smirked she would have when she saw the curtains in Billie's apartment part slightly.

Nancy lapped up the last of the leaked cunt juice, her face in a fake frown as she sat up. She withdrew her fingers, earning a frustrated huff from the orgasm-denied teen. With a subtle movement Nancy pointed quickly, letting Brittany know exactly what was going on.

"Oh no! Your slutty moans have gained us some company. Good thing I was just about done, or else I might have been embarrassed."

Brittany bit her lip, the thought of Billie watching them turning both women on.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! I promise to be a good whore from now on."

Nancy leaned in, planting a swift kiss on Brittany's lips. When she broke the kiss her lips hovered near Brittany's ear, the warm breath ghosting across the girl's heated skin.

"Too bad that I want you to be a very, very bad little slut once we're in the hot tub."

Nancy drew back, rising from the lounge and tossing Brittany a come-hither glance over her shoulder. She stepped into the pool, the cool water feeling luxurious on her skin. It only took a moment for the girl to follow her, and for a while they just swam and played around. Nancy's libido never died, however, and after about twenty minutes she was longing to get her hands back on Brittany. She exited the pool, knowing full well that she would be followed.

Together the two women climbed into the hot tub, the swirling, intense water a sharp contrast to the chill of the pool. Nancy sat herself down, gesturing to the spot next to her. Brittany obeyed, her back being pressurized by a jet the moment she was seated.

"Oooh! That feels nice."

Nancy leaned in, her lips brushing across Brittany's neck.

"It's only going to get better, slut. I want you to line your pussy up with the jet and let it hit your clit until you cum for me. I want you to scream when you cum; don't you dare hold anything back."

Brittany's eyes widened, but she didn't protest as Nancy reached over and slid the bikini bottoms off of her. The material floated to the water's surface, making it clear for their still-watching voyeur that Brittany was half-naked. Brittany adjusted herself, using the built-in seating of the hot tub to get her body angled just right. The moment the jet hit Brittany's clit she half-screamed, the sound carrying clearly. Nancy watched as Billie appeared back at her window, but her gaze was snatched back to Brittany as the girl grasped her arm.

"Fuck! Mommy, it's so strong!"

Nancy let out a moan, the sight of the teen's face twisted in a mixture of pain and bliss beautifully erotic. She reached down, her hand cupping over Brittany's pussy to shield it from the jet'a blast. The girl whimpered, her breasts heaving as she panted. Nancy cupped the cunt, her middle finger wiggling until it found its way inside of Brittany. She gasped, biting her lip as her step-mother slid a second finger into her.

"Okay baby girl, bend over more. I'll protect your little pussy, but I want that jet putting pressure on your ass plug instead."

Brittany let out another whimper, but she compiled. Her ass rose, the fingers inside her bending pleasantly as she moved.

Then the jet hit her ass.

"Fuuuuuck!"

Brittany wailed, her face contorting as the jet pressured the plug deeper into her no-longer-virgin ass. Her nubile body writhed, the intensity of her experience nearly too painful for her. Nancy's free hand practically ripped off her bikini bottom in her haste to touch her own pussy, and she began to scissor the two fingers she had buried in the girl's cunt.

"That's it baby, you can take it. You only have to stay there until you cum, okay? Then I'll let you have a break because you've been such a good girl."

Brittany managed a nod, her attention focused on the jet of water semi-fucking her ass.

"Take your top off baby girl, let Mommy make your nipples feel good."

In her daze Brittany obeyed, not even remotely caring that they were technically in public. When her tits were freed Nancy leaned over, her lips latching on the closest nipple. Her fingers fucked both of their cunts in tandem, her orgasm approaching swiftly as she gently bit Brittany's nipple. She was interrupted as Brittany spoke, her voice tight and strained.

"Mommy, please distract me. I need you to talk dirty to me. Tell me something sexy, like a fantasy, please! I need you too..."

She pulled her lips off of the puffy nipple, nodding her head appeasingly.

"Of course baby."

Nancy shifted herself, spreading her legs more as she thought of what she could say. As her eyes crossed over Billie's curtain inspiration struck, her fingers gently scissoring her step-daughter's cunt.

"You know what I think is sexy? How exposed you are right now. At this moment Billie is standing in her window watching us, and I'd bet you anything she's jacking herself off. It would be so easy for her to march down here, her cock hard and ready, and bend you over this hot tub. I'd watch as she'd fuck you so hard, her huge cock drilling your poor, tight little pussy until she blew her load in you..."

Brittany moaned, her pussy clenching around Nancy's fingers as she continued.

"You know why that wouldn't matter, though? Because she already knocked you up. You're six months pregnant with her bastard, and I think it's the sexiest thing ever. I love how big your tits have gotten, and you look so sexy in the maternity lingerie you bought last week to surprise me."

"Fuck, so close..."

That was all the reply Brittany could give, her pussy tightening as her orgasm approached. Nancy knew just what to say to push the girl over the edge, her own climax rushing towards her.

"Do you know what we're going to do when we're done here, baby? I'm going to bring you back to our bedroom, get you showered, fed and changed. Then we're going to take a nap, and when we wake up I'm going to fuck you into a nice, slow orgasm with my strapon. I'm going to suckle your tits, and you're going to moan as I play with your clit..."

That did it.

Both women came, hard. Brittany screamed, her combined sexual sensations pushing her over the edge. Nancy had teased her own clit perfectly, knowing just the moves to make them both reach their climax. She immediately pulled Brittany into her lap, away from the jet, and cradled the exhausted girl in her arms.

"You did so good, baby! I'm so proud of you."

Brittany rested her head in the crook of Nancy's shoulder, offering a weak nod. Nancy leaned down, gently kissing her lover's lips as the tingles from their orgasms subsided. She finally broke the kiss, helping Brittany out of the hot tub after they retrieved her discarded bikini. She was so glad that they had finally fulfilled Brittany's fantasy, and she looked forward to what the future held.

12