Rent's Due Pt. 04

Story Info
The finale and a new friend!
7.4k words
4.85
6.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
183 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like consensual derogatory language, pregnancy sex, interracial sex, lesbian sex, student-teacher role-play, step-parent sex, futas or teen pregnancy bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

For more context I HIGHLY recommend reading the other stories in this series first so that you have a better grasp of the plot and characters, but this can still technically be appreciated on its own.

You cast your votes in part 3, with the unanimous winner being "BOTH", so here we go!

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy screamed, her orgasming cunt squeezing Billie's cock as it pistoned into her.

"Stupid bitch, did you really think you could both get pregnant and I wouldn't punish you? You'reMY goddamn whores,MY fucking side pieces, and the only brats you pump out should beMINE!"

Billie slapped Nancy's ass, the perky, peachy cheek jiggling from the reverberation. The verbal berating continued, Billie giving the MILF exactly what she had begged for: name-calling and humiliation.

"Dumb cunts, getting both of yourselves knocked-up like the open-legged bimbos you are...don't you dare forget,bitch: Brittany is mine! As soon as she's back I'm going to fucking pounce on her, and she'll be lucky to make it up the goddamn stairs before I'm balls-deep in her slutty, tight little teen cunt. You'd better be ready to get your step-granddaughter out of her carseat, because her mommy is gonna be too fucking busy."

Nancy groaned, the used panties in her mouth preventing her from replying.

"What's that, whore?"

Strong fingers reached around, ripping Brittany's tiny, pink thong from between Nancy's lips. As soon as her mouth was free Nancy began begging, though she knew how useless it would be.

"Oh please, no! Billie, be gentle with her! She's so young, so submissive..."

Billie grabbed Nancy's hips, slamming her entire length into the MILF's soaked cunt with one thrust.

"Yeah, she is, but look at you: addicted to her teenage cunt bad enough that you needed to come see me for relief! She's only been at her useless daddy's house for two days, yet you couldn't fuckingstand not getting laid in the meantime."

Nancy burned with shame, Billie's words ringing true. She craved Brittany, loved the girl so much that her heart and cunt ached equally when they were apart, and she couldn't wait for the moment Brittany returned.

Although, it looked like she may have to share her this time.

"Bille, I want to marry her!"

The proclamation was so startling that Billie halted her thrusting, cock mid-way out of Nancy's snatch. She blinked down at Nancy, eyes wide with confusion.

"Marry her? What kind of kinky roleplay shit is that?"

Nancy chuckled dryly, Billie's words seeming to imply that the rest of their relationship was perfectly vanilla.

"I mean it! If she says yes then I'm going to put a payment on a house with the money we earned from Aphrodite's Secret, and I'm going to marry my knocked-up step-daughter!"

Billie's only response was an eye roll, and she immediately resumed fucking Nancy before the mature woman could spout any more nonsense. Not ten minutes later the front door swung open, Brittany's jaw dropping in surprise at the sight of her pregnant step-mother being fucked by her baby-daddy on their living room floor. A mixture of arousal and surprise coursed through her, the teen's pussy immediately dampening as her libido spiked.

"Oh, Mommy...youreally needed it that bad, huh?"

For a moment all Nancy could do was nod, her eyes locking on Brittany's as Billie pounded away at her. Then she found her voice, her tone urgent and pleading.

"Shit, baby girl...ooooh, fuck!Uuunnnngh, put Kinzy in her crib and then come here..."

Brittany nodded, obeying her step-mother unhesitatingly. She put her daughter to bed, then stripped naked. She knew what was expected of her, what her role was, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't already getting extremely aroused. They hadn't shared Billie in awhile, and sharing their landlady always brought back happy memories of her first time with Nancy. Brittany returned to the living room, her step-mother still in the same position as Billie continued fucking her brutally, and she waited patiently to be given a command.

"Where do you want me, Mommy?"

Nancy groaned, drinking in the lovely sight of her pregnant step-daughter.

"Lay down and give Mommy your pussy, baby. I need to take care of my good girl now that she's home."

The little submissive obeyed, laying on her back and inching herself down until her cunt was aligned with Nancy's mouth. The MILF dipped her head, immediately diving in and giving her step-daughter a thorough pussy-licking. She tongued Brittany through two orgasms, the cute teen moaning sweetly as her older lover worshiped her soaked cunt.

"Mommy, I'm gonna cum again!"

Her sexy, erotic cry of ecstasy set Billie off, the black futa emptying a huge load in Nancy's sloppy snatch. After a moment Billie pulled herself out of the MILF, her massive cock leaving a thick trail of cum in its wake. She raised herself up onto the couch, letting the two women play while she gave her body some time to recover -- then she would turn her attention to Brittany. Nancy was still vigorously eating the girl out, the teen writhing as her step-mother's lips wrapped around her clit and sucked.

"Mommy!"

A third orgasm ripped through her, a squirt of fresh cunt juice drenching Nancy's face. Finally the mature woman pulled her mouth away, crawling up Brittany's body until they were face-to-face. She kissed her step-daughter thoroughly, Brittany well versed in the taste of her own pussy, and for several minutes they made out as Billie's cum dripped out of Nancy's pussy down onto Brittany's. They had missed each other, and the teen sighed contentedly now that she was back in the arms of the woman she loved.

Billie gave them a few extra minutes, her cock hardening as she watched her two sluts make out, and soon she was raring to go again. She cleared her throat loudly, reminding them that they weren't alone, and when she had their attention she patted her lap invitingly.

"Come on, little girl. I already made a fucking mess of your step-mommy's cunt, so now it's your turn."

Nancy reluctantly pulled herself off of Brittany, and when she was standing she helped the girl to her feet. The petite teen's pregnancy was hitting much harder, her flat tummy more noticeably swollen than Nancy's even though they were equally far along. Brittany stood before Billie, the woman immediately groping the teen's heavy breasts with a lewd smirk.

"I've missed these fucking cow tits of yours."

She gave the teen's nipples a sudden, rough twist, Brittany screaming at the unexpected pain.

"I told your mommy this, and I'll tell you too: I own your fucking cunts. I'm theonly cock who goes in them, and all future brats will be mine, understood?"

Brittany moaned at the rough treatment, reveling in every second of her domination. She thrust her chest into Billie's hands, lowering her eyes demurely.

"Yes, Miss Mae! From now on your cock is the only one that gets to fuck my slutty little pussy, except for Mommy's strapons."

Billie reached back, giving the aroused girl's ass a heavy slap.

"That's right, cunt! Now get on my dick where you belong."

She helped Brittany climb into her lap, Nancy reaching down between them and lining Billie's cock up with Brittany's wet snatch. When the head was kissing the teen's hole Billie thrust, burying half of her cock in Brittany. The teen's little pussy was shallower than her step-mother's, the monster invading it never able to gain full access without a bit of help, but that was half the fun.

"Bitch, push your yummy fucking step-daughter down, or I'll just have to rip her ass apart instead!"

Nancy quickly kneeled in front of Billie, placing her hands on Brittany's hips and pressing them downwards.

"Oh, Mommy, don't let Miss Mae fuck my ass, not again! It hurt so bad last time! Help me,unnnnng! Please, Mommy,please..."

She applied more pressure, watching as another inch of Billie's cock disappeared into Brittany.

"It's okay, baby girl. Mommy's right here,shhhhhhhh."

Brittany groaned, her pussy squeezing delightfully around Billie's shaft. She tried to wiggle her hips, to sink herself further onto her baby-daddy's cock, but she wasn't making much headway. Nancy reached around and began rubbing Brittany's clit, the move working flawlessly: the girl's cunt began to get extra juicy, Billie finally slipping in the last few inches. When she was buried in the teen she let out a guttural groan, her head tossing back at the exquisite feel of Brittany's tight, wet little snatch.

"Oh, fuck! It's so big."

The petite girl whimpered, her hips bucking erratically as the dick stretched her wide. Billie began thrusting, her cock pummeling into the sensitive pussy at a ruthless pace. It didn't take long for her second orgasm to hit, the sensation of Brittany's wet, warm cunt too sinfully decadent to resist. She bottomed out in the girl, emptying her load deep into the teen's needy, pink little fuck-hole.

Nancy had been hovering on standby, Billie's lack of direction making it clear that the mature woman would just have to wait and watch Brittany get fucked. As soon as Brittany had been removed from Billie's cock Nancy took the girl's hand, pulling her young lover to the bedroom. She cast one last look at Billie before they disappeared down the hallway, tossing her a wink.

"See yourself out, will you?"

A soft, throaty chuckle floated behind them, Billie remembering what Nancy would soon ask Brittany. She let the women go, her cock satisfied enough for the moment that she didn't feel the need to blow her load again, and by the time she finally dragged herself off the couch she could hear Brittany's cute giggles turning into sweet cries of pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Brittany was pulled into the bedroom Nancy immediately flung her arms around her step-daughter, the teen letting out an adorable giggle at Nancy's eagerness.

"I missed you too, Mommy!"

They embraced for a moment, Nancy finally pulling back so that she could kiss Brittany. Their lips met, the girl's mouth opening and her tongue submitting as Nancy made out with her. While her step-daughter's lips were occupied Nancy reached between them, her fingers sliding into Brittany's cum-stuffed cunt with no resistance. The teen cried out, her nipples tingling as her nubile body was put back to work.

She moaned as she was stretched, the MILF's fingers pistoning into her with well-practiced dexterity. Nancy broke their kiss, bringing her lips to the teen's ear.

"That's it, sweetheart. Cum for me, cum all over my fingers like the good, obedient Mommy-slut you are."

Brittany leaned her head into the crook of Nancy's neck, their pregnant bellies pressing together as the girl began to pant. She screwed her eyes shut, loving the incredibly erotic way her step-mother's knuckles bumped against her sensitive little clit.

"Oooooh, Mommy! Fuck, that feels so good...you know I like cock, but you're the only one who makes me feel so perfect."

A high-pitched whimper escaped the girl, her pussy constricting around Nancy's fingers. She was already on the verge of cumming, her legs trembling as Nancy drew her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"MommyMommyMommy..."

The word spilled from the teen's lips like a prayer, the fervent whisper crescendoing into a final, sharp scream as she climaxed.

"Moooooommy!"

Brittany collapsed into Nancy's arms, the force of her orgasm turning her into a weak-limbed, jizz-leaking mess. When she could walk her step-mother helped her over to their bed, their happy reunion complete. The next morning Brittany woke to Kinzy's insistent cries, the babe loudly demanding her breakfast. As Brittany lay in bed nursing her daughter Nancy came in, two steaming mugs of coffee in hand, and she settled into bed with her family.

It was Heaven on Earth.

Once Kinzy had been nursed and returned to her crib Nancy gathered Brittany in her arms, relishing in the joy of starting her day with her beloved by her side. She had a plan that she wanted to enact that night, and had been up since sunrise making visits and phone calls. She had already arranged for her ex-husband to take Kinzy for the next couple of days, as well as booking a hotel room for herself and Brittany, plus a little extra surprise. If all went well it was going to be an incredible weekend.

"Baby girl, I've planned something special for you. We're going on a little trip tonight, just me and you, and Kinzy is going to stay with your father. We'll pick her up on Monday, or maybe Tuesday depending on how long I smuggle you away for."

The teen merely nodded, Brittany knowing full well that, whenever Nancy announced a spontaneous trip like this, their destination was always kept a surprise. She'd bring Brittany somewhere, the lovers spending the day enjoying some sight-seeing, and then they'd return to their hotel room in the evening for mind-blowing sex. It was always a fun adventure, the teen doing more sightseeing with her step-mother than she ever expected to in her life, and she was grateful for every opportunity to see more of the country.

Nancy bent her head, capturing the teen's lips with hers. The women made out for several minutes, their tongues dancing sensually, and when they finally broke the kiss Nancy had a wicked glint in her eye. Her hand trailed down to one of Brittany's breasts, her fingers softly caressing the now-tight nipple.

"I'm going to fulfill your last big fantasy this weekend, baby girl."

Brittany's face lit up, an eager grin spreading across her lips.

"You mean it, Mommy!?"

Nancy nodded, her voice taking on a husky, rough edge.

"That's right, sweetheart. I'm going to finally give you what you've been begging me for: I'll roughly dominate another girl while you watch, fully restrained, and she and I are even going to dress up like one of your favorite role-play scenarios. I know you've been wishing for me to be mean to you, to degrade and humiliate you, and though it goes against how I want to treat you I'm going to do it as a special gift."

The girl inhaled, the image of Nancy dressed up like a school teacher incredibly exciting. She always felt so wonderful, so fulfilled, when her step-mother made love to her that at some point she had begun fantasizing about watching the older woman pleasure another girl the same way. Brittany had harbored a cuckquean fetish for awhile, but hadn't taken the time to explore it, and on more than one occasion she had expressed a desire to be sexually degraded while someone else was watching.

"Oh, thank you Mommy!! You're amazing for letting it be okay for me to explore my fantasies, and I love you so much."

Brittany eagerly kissed the MILF, her plump lips divine against Nancy's. Her step-mother only pulled back long enough to bring her lips flush to the teen's ear, her breath hot as it sent an electric, erotic shiver bolting down Brittany's spine.

"I love you too, baby girl."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Several hours, and a visit to a sex store, later the duo found themselves in their hotel room. They showered together, Nancy denying Brittany the typical orgasms she would have brought the girl to while they bathed, and by the time they got out of the shower Brittany was already feeling the effects of her denied body. Normally she would have been brought to orgasm at least once by Nancy, even if it was just a basic finger-fucking during the car ride, but her step-mother was insistently denying her all degrees of release.

Though it was frustrating, the girl spoiled rotten by her older lover's high level of sexual attentiveness, Brittany was already beginning to live out the fantasy she had been dreaming about. Once they were dried off Nancy dressed herself, the outfit looking extremely sexy on the MILF. A fake pair of glasses perched on the bridge of her button nose, and her long, blonde hair was done up in a classic bun. A navy blazer, white button-up blouse, black wedges and gray pencil skirt made up her costume, the tight skirt nicely showing off the MILF's baby bump. A massive strapon was hanging between her legs, the new toy swaying eagerly as it awaited its maiden voyage into a cunt.

While Nancy was getting dressed Brittany had been removing some items from their shopping bags, the teen taking out her new restraints, gag, clamps and labia spreader. While she was intimately familiar with most of the items the spreader was new, her little pussy gushing as she thought about being left tied up and so, so very vulnerable. Once Nancy finished she set about decorating her step-daughter, Brittany soon a lovely picture of erotic restraint.

The teen was bound spread-eagle to the hotel room's small couch, which faced the end of the bed, and extra pillows had been placed beneath her in the hopes of keeping her somewhat comfortable -- she was going to be there for a while. Her legs were pulled apart and upwards, the angle leaving her cunt completely exposed, and they were tied to the back legs of the couch with silk rope so that they would stay in place. A set of nipple clamps were connected to a collar, and from the chain between the clamps a longer chain snaked downwards to end in a clit clamp. Brittany was silenced with a penis-shaped ball-gag, her throat tight around the big, fake cock wedged between her lips. The final piece of her getup was the labia spreader, the U-shaped silicone forcing her pussy open enough to allow her step-mother to see deep into her favorite hole.

The girl's cunt was dripping, her poor, ignored pussy already begging for attention that it wasn't going to receive. The clit clamp stung a little, the metal chilly against the heat of Brittany's pussy, and when the doorbell rang she squirmed in anticipation. Nancy got up from the bed to answer it, opening the door to reveal a girl dressed in a plaid school uniform. It was clearly one of the cheap, extremely revealing ones you could find online, and it left little to the imagination.

What Brittany wasn't expecting, however, was that she would know the girl.

The eighteen-year-old teen's name was Meiying, and she lived in the same apartment complex as Nancy and Brittany. She was a year and a half younger than Brittany, but the two had spent a little time around each other since they attended the same high school. Another thing that Brittany wasn't expecting, though it made the encounter even hotter, was that Meiying was heavily pregnant. She wasn't particularly surprised, however; she knew Nancy had a pregnancy fetish, and if her step-mother was going to hire a girl for the night it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she would have looked for such a specification.

"Hi, Professor Jones! Can I come in?"

Meiying's voice was perky and eager, the cute, Asian teen a bubbly ball of energy. She didn't seem particularly nervous, and Brittany had to wonder how often she had done things like this. Nancy stepped aside, gesturing for the girl to enter the hotel room. Her demeanor held an air of professionalism, and Brittany desperately wished she was on the receiving end of this fantasy.

"Of course! Now, do you know why I called you here, Meiying?"

The duo sat at the bottom of the bed, inches from Brittany while treating her as if she weren't there, and the bound teen was eager to see how the real-time porno was about to play out in front of her. The participants wasted no time, the two women slipping easily into their roles.

Awebb27
Awebb27
183 Followers