Rent's Due Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
184 Followers

The girl's eyes widened, this time in actual shock, her breath hitching at the scandalous proposal. Did she want to be a part of such a triad, to fuck and be fucked by these two beautiful women?

"Yes, I do! But..."

She trailed off, her hand going to her belly protectively.

"But I'm pregnant! That doesn't bother you?"

Brittany and Nancy shook their heads in unison, Nancy letting out a chuckle at the lusty futa's antics.

"No it doesn't, sweetie. Billie made Brittany into a mommy when she was eighteen, just like she did you, so we're well-versed in handling her sexual appetite and her offspring. We both love children, and it would be good for Kinzy to be around her little brother."

Meiying had no other deterrents, her slick cunt clenching excitedly at the thought of being in regular threesomes -- especially with her school crush. She pushed her ass back wantonly, earning a sharp gasp from Nancy, and for the first time she didn't feel like a discardable whore.

"I accept! Please, Nancy, keep fucking me...I need to cum again, so bad..."

The MILF obliged, taking the beautiful girl until they both came once more. By then she was exhausted, her body drained after such an emotional and physical session, so she cuddled and kissed Brittany while Meiying ate her out. The poor, neglected teen was sobbing by the time the younger girl's tongue wiggled up into her cunt, and she had never felt more aroused. Everything about the evening had been incredibly erotic, and her body was so grateful to finally be allowed to cum that she swiftly had back-to-back orgasms within a very short time span.

It was a beautiful sight.

Once both girls were satisfied, Meiying fast asleep on the bed, Nancy took Brittany outside. They walked along a trail near the hotel, the stars glinting above them as Nancy kept her arm around her beloved. They discussed Meiying, both ensuring that the other was truly good with the arrangement, and they were.

As planned they reached the end of the walkway, and as they were getting ready to return to the hotel Nancy dropped to one knee, pretending to look for a stone in her shoe. When the girl leaned down to help Nancy gave her a short, playful kiss, and then she pulled a small box out of her pocket. In the moonlight the ring glinted magically, the silver band with its amethyst stones an enchanting sight.

"Brittany, baby girl, will you marry me? You and Kinzy are the most important pieces of my life, and I want you by my side for the rest of my days. I love you so much, and I want to call you my wife."

Tears welled up in Brittany's eyes, and she let out a squeal of sheer delight.

"Yes! I love you too!"

The ecstatic teen held out her hand, allowing Nancy to slip the band on it. Never had she been happier, and she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with Brittany at her side.

---‐---‐--------------------‐

The next day the trio made their way to the local courthouse, and Meiying was the witness who signed their marriage certificate. They celebrated by going house-hunting, the final leg of Nancy's surprise trip for Brittany, and that same day things lined up so well that they were able to put a down payment on a cozy, six-bedroom farmhouse they found. It was perfect, and so was their world.

Awebb27
Awebb27
184 Followers