Rent's Due Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Professor Jones. Your email only mentioned test scores, so I'm really not sure what's going on."

Nancy sighed in mock disappointment, pushing the fake glasses further up the bridge of her nose.

"Meiying, your grades have been slipping. Your last two tests have drastically jumped from an A to a D, which means that, by school policy, Ihave to report this to your father."

Meiying's eyes grew wide, her smile dropping as if that were the worst thing in the world.

"No! Oh, Professor, please don't! He's already so mad about me getting knocked up that he said he'd kick me out if anything else goes wrong! I can't be homeless, not with a baby to care for..."

Meiying leaned closer to Nancy, pressing her large, barely-contained tits against the older woman's arm.

"I'll do anything, Professor,anything at all if it'll keep you from telling my dad."

Nancy's eyes went wide, as if such a poorly-concealed proposition were absolutely scandalous, and she immediately shook her head.

"No, Meiying,that's not on the table. The only thing you can do now is study harder so that you don't fail my class, and you'll have to deal with the consequences of this getting reported to your father."

Her meaning was clear, the teen biting her lip as if holding back tears.

"Please pleaseplease, Professor Jones! Just this once? Then I promise to get a tutor, and I won't even speak to you again unless I really need to."

The MILF hesitated, as if carefully pondering her student's words. She reached out, her hand coming to rest gently on the young beauty's rounded belly, and her tone was very hesitant as she carefully chose her next words.

"Do you really,truly, think your father would kick you out? I can't stand the thought of that, especially with your due date in just two months...you need to be safe, and the less stress the better."

Meiying turned her face away from Nancy, Brittany watching in awe as tears bubbled in the corners of the other teen's almond-shaped eyes. The girl nodded, voice cracking slightly, and her acting was more believable than any porn Brittany had ever watched. She wanted to touch herself so badly, to rub her swollen clit while she and her step-mother both ogled Meiying's gravity-defying tits, but all Brittany could do was groan in frustration as she struggled against her bonds. Yet, as planned, she was ignored. She slumped back against the couch, her pussy twitching demandingly as it begged to be touched, and all she could do was watch the scene unfold before her.

"He would, Professor! He already did that to my older sister when she got knocked up by her boyfriend, then failed to keep her grades at an A, and she was his golden child. As a middle child I wouldn't get any sympathy, so I'm begging you: please,please don't call him."

Nancy moved her hand up, tenderly wiping away the unscripted tears dripping from the girl's cheeks. For a moment her heart twisted; Brittany believed that their interactions were scripted, but Nancy knew that Meiying's sad story, and her emotional reaction, weren't fake at all. The girl really had been kicked out by her strict, traditional parents for getting just a bit too wild during some high school theater cast parties, and that was what landed her in Bille's cheap apartment complex.

What little money Meiying had saved from working a summer job had inevitably run out, so she, just like Brittany and Nancy, had used her scrumptious little body to strike a rent payment deal with Billie. Not long after the petite Asian found herself knocked up, and soon she'd be giving Billie a son. That was the main reason Nancy had requested Meiying: in return for the girl's services the older woman wanted to provide her with enough money so that she could buy starting items for the baby. Billie would provide some necessities, of course -- she always did -- but the teen would need as much help as she could get.

Acting on pure instinct Nancy pulled Meiying into a hug, offering the poor girl an unexpected source of comfort. Meiying had expected a quick fuck, to be used then excused, so the humanistic connection nearly brought a fresh bout of tears to her eyes. She leaned into Nancy, enjoying the warm, comforting embrace, and she had to remind herself that she was being paid to be acting right now. She reluctantly disengaged herself from the older woman's arms, flashing Nancy a genuine smile of thanks, and after clearing her throat she resumed their roleplay.

At least the wetness in Meiying's cunt lingered, her little pussy thankfully still dripping even after her emotional moment.

Since getting pregnant her libido had been all over the place, leaving her either completely disinterested in sex or desperately aching, and in that moment her body was needy, her puffy little clit begging to be touched. Meiying was trying so hard not to glance at Brittany, to not look directly at the beautifully displayed pussy of the older girl she had been crushing on since last year, and as Brittany watched the show Meiying's desire to get laid was starting to burn.

"Please, Professor?"

Her voice was hardly more than a whisper, a ghost of breath against Nancy's skin, but the soft, aroused tone was enough to tell the MILF that Meiying still wanted to continue. She nodded, finally giving in, and she let her most base instincts take over.

"Fine. I won't tell him, but you're mine for the night. Now stand up, facing away from me, and take your top and skirt off."

Meiying eagerly sprang to her feet, at least as much as she could, and the girl instantly obeyed.

"Oh, thank you ma'am! I'm yours tonight, and I'm so, so grateful."

In seconds her much-too-tight clothing was off, leaving Meiying in nothing but her heels and underwear. A pink, sheer bra and matching thong decorated her porcelain skin, and three-inch stilettos gave her the illusion of extra height. Nancy leaned forward, placing a hand in the center of Meiying's back, the gesture ordering the girl to bend forward. The hotel space was limited, and this put her lips mere inches from Brittany's exposed, dripping cunt. Try as she might, Meiying couldn't ignore it; she gazed hungrily at the pussy before her, subconsciously licking her lips.

Fuck, Brittany wished she wasn't bound. And, speaking of pussy...

Two of Nancy's fingers had pushed aside the soaked thong to slither into Meiying's tiny little hole, the girl gasping as she was invaded. Her hips wiggled of their own volition, a true testament to how good it felt to finally be touched, and she spread her legs even further to give Nancy the best possible access.

"Good job, sweetheart. If you want that A you have to earn it, you know."

In reply Meiying groaned, the girl unable to form a cohesive response as four fingers wriggled around inside of her snatch. They were pumped in and out, Nancy setting a slow, teasing pace. She was nearly being fisted, the MILF's hand disappearing into her cunt inch by painful inch, and she loved it. She tried to act innocent, to not show what a little slut she really was, but her next words didn't even convince herself.

"Oooooow, that hurts! Professor, please be gentle with me..."

Nancy tutted, shaking her head in mock exasperation.

"Is that what you said to your landlord when she knocked you up,hummm? Did you beg her to be gentle, to take you nice and easy?"

Meiying nodded frantically, a husky moan escaping her as Nancy switched to a rapid burst of fingering, pumping her digits in and out of the teen's soaked snatch.

"I did...she just didn't listen..."

Behind her Nancy chuckled dismissively. It was probably true, all three women in the room knowing exactly how Billie treated her tenants.

"She really didn't listen, did she? I bet that's why your fucking cunt is practically swallowing my hand right now, thanks to her stretching you out so much. I imagine she rammed all ten inches of her huge cock right into your poor little hole without caring about your comfort at all, huh sweetie?"

The petite teen nodded vigorously, Meiying biting her lip as she failed to hold back a wanton groan.

"Yeah, she stretched me reallygoooood!"

Nancy used her free hand to give the tiny teen's ass a firm smack, a bright, pink handprint quickly appearing on her soft skin. Her voice was a husky whisper, and it took all of her willpower not to pay any attention to Brittany. She wanted to see the lust in her gagged step-daughter's eyes, to see how wet her spread, pink little cunt was, but she kept all of her focus on her 'student'.

"When was the last time she fucked you?"

The teen cried out, eyes rolling as Nancy hit her g-spot. She tried to speak, to respond, but all she could do was gasp sharply as the explorative digits scraped over the same spot again and again. She came, the pregnant teen's legs began shaking and her nerves singing with pleasure as the experienced woman made her see stars. Finally she gasped out two words, her eyes squeezing shut as she came and her tight little cunt clenching around Nancy's fingers.

"This afternoon!"

The MILF smirked, her fingers pulling out of the girl's snatch with a wet slurp.

"That explains why you're so needy, then. I bet she made you cum once, but then left you pretty unsatisfied, huh?"

Meiying nodded her head as she panted, the girl remaining in position while the older woman ran her fingers lovingly down the teen's wet slit.

"I want to see your tits."

Before Nancy could blink Meiying had stood, the girl unhooking her bra eagerly as she turned to present herself to the dominant woman. Her perky breasts bounced free, Nancy biting back a moan at the succulent sight; the teen's tits were exquisite, the pert, pale globes remaining buoyant even as they began to swell thanks to her advanced pregnancy. Nancy wasn't acting any more: her hands were drawn magnetically to the girl's offering, her fingertips lightly stroking the hard, dusky little nipples.

As Nancy leaned in to suck a nipple into her mouth she almost met Brittany's gaze, nearly breaking the facade they were working so hard to maintain, but at the last second she swung her eyes back to Meiying's chest. The teen let out an appreciative whimper, thrusting her breasts out as she was orally pleasured. Having her tits worshiped felt wonderful, especially by a woman who knew what she was doing.

"I'm so lucky to be your student, Professor Jones! This is the best A I've ever earned."

The MILF's fingers were soon back inside the horny teen, lips and hands servicing the girl with vigor. Meiying, already having orgasmed once, didn't take long to reach another peak. She wailed as she climaxed, her cunt constricting happily around the fingers filling it.

"Oooooh, fuck! Professor!"

She keened, the teen sinking to her knees between Nancy's legs as her body twitched with ecstasy. When she could breathe again she looked up, Nancy's strapon now bobbing demandingly in her face, and she offered no resistance as Nancy used her ponytail to guide her lips to the fake cock. Soon Meiying was gagging on the pusedo-phallus, her lips and tongue alternately sucking and licking as she tried to deep throat it.

Above her the older woman groaned, eyes closed as she leaned her head back.

"That's right, you little slut, suck my fucking cock! Get it nice and wet, because that's all the lube you'll get before I bury it in your knocked-up cunt."

Meiying loved being talked to like that, the teen getting off on being called names by a dominant woman. She gurgled around the cock, the vibration sending a delightful jolt of pleasure to Nancy's pussy where the other end was sheathed. Soon Nancy couldn't take it, her own snatch so wet that she was dripping onto the bedspread. She gently yanked Meiying's head back, pulling the girl off of the strapon, and she helped the teen to her feet.

In a rare display of animalistic desire Nancy ripped the thong off of the petite Asian, tearing asunder the last barrier between her and the young pussy before her.

"Bend over the couch, like a good little whore."

She understood what Nancy wanted; fucking her on the couch meant Meiying would be bent over Brittany, her tits in the older girl's face as the bound teen remained unable to participate. Nancy would be pulling the ultimate cuckquean move on Brittany, fucking another girl practically on top of her while she was tied up and helpless, and the thought had Meiying trembling with anticipation.

Nancy was having the same reaction, her desire to fulfill her step-daughter's request keeping her at a high level of arousal. She never dreamed she'd be fucking two cute little submissives in one night, but here she was -- getting to live out a sex fantasy that most people only dreamed of. Meiying wasted no time obeying the older woman, the tiny teen positioning herself lewdly on top of Brittany.

Their breasts and bellies pressed together in a sweet kiss, the stacked cunts of the two pregnant beauties on display for Nancy's hungry gaze. With a wicked thought the MILF realized how easy it would be to dip the strapon from Meiying's pussy down into Brittany's, and she knew just how she was going to tease her sex-deprived step-daughter. When Meiying was ready Nancy stepped behind her, pulling the petite Asian's hips until her ass was flush with Nancy's pelvis. Then she grasped her silicone cock, sliding it upwards until it found what it wanted most.

Meiying's tiny cunt yielded to the large shaft, the velvet walls stretching to accommodate the intruder. Her little fuck-hole was so tight, so tiny, that the resistance made for an incredible sensation for Nancy. The push-back caused her end of the strapon to slide further up in her, and the MILF couldn't help but groan in pleasure as she slowly sank into the teen.

It was the hottest thing Brittany had ever heard.

Her step-mother was fucking another girl right on top of her, and the scents, sounds and sensations were driving her unsatisfied lust to new heights. She wanted to be able to speak, to be able to touch and taste and kiss, but all she could do was lay there helplessly as she was cucked. Meiying still hadn't met her gaze, hadn't acknowledged the other teen, and it was making Brittany so wet.

Above her Nancy let out a long, low moan, the pregnant MILF reaching her own orgasm as the strapon's hidden end was forced back into her cunt.

"Ooooooooh, shit! That's it, you fucking slut, make Mommy cum!"

The words had jumped to her lips unbidden, Nancy so used to it being Brittany beneath her that she didn't even think it through. Her cry was immediately followed by a series of rough, brutal thrusts, each one causing little Meiying to rub erotically against Brittany as she was jostled. The teen was in paradise, her cunt being serviced exquisitely, and she was so grateful she had opened the door when Nancy had knocked earlier that morning.

"Professor Jones, I'm gonna cum too!"

She couldn't help it -- the fast thrusts, coupled with the way her tits were rubbing against Brittany's, had the teen at the precipice of climax again. With a wail she came, her cunt juice flooding around the strapon until it dripped down her thighs. Nancy gripped her hips, not letting her shift out of position, and the older woman leaned forward until her lips were near Meiying's ear. She spoke loudly enough to ensure that Brittany heard, the humiliation part of her promise coming into effect.

"What a good little student I have! You know, I've only fucked one of your classmates, but I have to say that you were much better than she was."

Meiying pretended to be surprised by the information, her cinnamon eyes widening in fake shock.

"Professor, you fucked another student!? Who was it?"

Nancy began rocking her hips gently, not willing to let the girl's cunt take a break for long.

"It was Brittany Lawson. She had the same problem as you when she was in my history class last year, and I'm ashamed to admit that I couldn't say no to her luscious tits."

The girl beneath her grunted as the strapon bumped against her cervix, the silicone as far in her as it could go. She was excited by the dirty-talk, and took everything in her to continue ignoring Brittany's desperate hip wiggles as the bound girl sought any kind of relief for her aching cunt.

"How am I better than Brittany, Professor? She's so beautiful that I thought she'd be a great fuck."

The MILF reached down, giving Meiying's nipples a rough pinch. The backs of her hands inadvertently brushed against Brittany's nipples, both teens moaning in unison at the attention.

"She was a decent enough lay, don't get me wrong, but your pussy is so much tighter! When I fucked her I had to do all the work, which gets boring after awhile, and she didn't make half the cute little noises you do. I love thrusting my cock into your tiny slit and hearing you whimper; when I was pounding into her she just didn't react like that."

It was mostly lies, of course, Nancy's words chosen carefully to get a reaction out of Brittany. It worked, the girl squirming fiercely as she tried to defend herself. Nancy carried on as if nothing were happening, completely ignoring the girl in favor of thrusting in Meiying's cunt with short, shallow strokes.

"She was just a one-time fuck, a set of holes to get me off, but you..."

She stopped long enough to plant a tender kiss on the petite Asian's neck, eliciting a sweet moan from the girl.

"You, though, I could fuck regularly. You live in the same complex as me, right?"

Meiying nodded, her breath hitching from the kiss. She would love to be an actual part of Nancy's life, to have the sexy MILF and her beautiful step-daughter fuck her regularly, but she reigned that train of thought in. It wasn't her place, and after today she wouldn't see them again.

"Yes, Professor. I live three apartments down from yours."

Nancy gave her hips a sharp thrust, earning a high-pitched gasp from Meiying.

"Fuck, you're so close...I could have youevery day at that rate. As soon as you got home from school I'd expect you in my apartment, your knocked-up cunt kneeling between my legs as you ate my pussy, and then I'd bring you to my bed and pound you until you screamed my name."

She picked up her pace, driving herself deeply into the tiny Asian again and again.

"Would you like that, slut? Would you like being my personal whore to fuck whenever I felt like using you?"

All Meiying could do was nod, her eyes screwed shut as her sore pussy took the battering.

"Yes, Professor Jones! Make me your on-call slut! I would even be happy to fuck other students if you wanted."

The MILF slowed, a spark of reality oozing into their acting. As she stared down at the two girls beneath her, their nubile bodies ready to receive whatever she would grant to them, she realized that she wanted Meiying. Her words hadn't been a lie; she loved Brittany, more than anyone in the world, but they had always had an extremely adventurous sex life. Bringing another girl into the mix felt natural, especially since they had discussed many, many times over the past year, and it was something Brittany had been wanting.

Without thinking Nancy's gaze snapped over to her step-daughter, making eye contact with her for the first time in over an hour. The girl was nodding clearly, her mind already matching the older woman's. She felt the same, both agreeing that sexy Meiying would be a perfect match for their desires, and unspoken communication passed swiftly between them. This felt like the right opportunity, and Nancy was going to seize it.

She tugged at Meiying's hips, sliding the girl downwards so she was back in place, ass snug against Nancy's crotch. She reached down, turning the petite Asian's face up towards her.

"Meiying, do you want that? I'm not acting; this is a serious question. We've been considering a third partner for a while now, and you could be a really good fit for us."