Repair Service

Story Info
I need Mr. McIntyre's help but get more than I asked for.
1.6k words
4.24
4.5k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers

(All characters are adults)

###################

I wiped my pussy, threw the tissue into the toilet and pressed the button in the wall behind me.

It was one of the advantages to be pretty much naked all the time these days that I didn't have to pull anything up.

Mr. McIntyre's original rule of "nude or underwear" had recently trended very heavily towards "nude". The old voyeur really loved seeing everything.

I was just washing my hands when I realised that the toilet was still running. I pushed the button again. I slapped my hand down. I punched the wall next to it with my fist. Nothing. The water kept running.

"Awesome", I groaned.

Then again - my landlord lived just across the hall. This was clearly a matter for him.

I pulled on my long raincoat and slipped into my shoes. Then I traipsed out into the hall, past my neighbors, until I arrived at the door marked "McIntyre". I pushed the button of the door bell.

Then I took a step back and after a moment of hesitation, I opened my coat wide, presenting my nakedness.

Neither Mr. McIntyre, nor Miss Petra had ever told me to do that, but I was pretty sure they would appreciate the gesture.

The light in the peephole flickered for a moment and I knew that one of the two was watching me. I took a few deep breaths, my breasts heaving, then finally the door opened and Mrs. McIntyre beckoned me into their flat. She looked me up and down once I came in, nodded, and took my coat.

"My Edward's in the living room, just one moment." She hung up my coat and then shoved two fingers without warning in my cleanly-shaved pussy, which eagerly welcomed them

"You're wet again, you little slut", she said, chidingly, and wiped her fingers on my left breast.

"I'm sorry, Miss Petra", I replied, my eyes downcast.

"It's alright, my Edward prefers them wet anyway. But don't you dare dripping on my floor!"

"Of course not, Miss Petra".

She pointed towards the living room. I went through the door first, Miss Petra behind me.

Mr. McIntyre sat there, wearing pair of jogging pants, a shirt and a knitted west. He held up a coffee and had an open newspaper in front of him. With some flair he looked at his wrist watch.

"Is it Thursday already? Or do you need my cock a bit sooner?" he asked, in lieu of a greeting.

"No, Mr. McIntyre, I...."

He put down his cup and furrowed his brow. "Are you suggesting that you *don't* need my cock?"

"I can't imagine that, her cunt was so wet, she practically swam here", Miss Petra interjected.

"Is that so"? he replied and waved me closer.

I swallowed and tried again: "Mr. McIntyre, I only came over to..."

He waved dismissively, pulled me closer by the arm, pushed my upper body down on the table in front of him and pushed my legs apart. My wet pussy opened wide and he shoved at least two fingers into me, more likely three.

"Well, that's a cock-greedy cunt if I ever saw one, hard to say no to that!" he exclaimed.

I heard him stand up, pull his pants down and I could already feel the tip of his cock between my pussy lips.

"Mr. McIntyre, I reaAAAAAA" I was interrupted when he shoved his cock deep into my throbbing pussy.

"Not a bad cunt at all, you little slut. I thought so for a while! I had thought about fucking your ass the next time, but one hole after the other, am I right?"

He fucked my pussy like he fucked my throat, with long, deliberate strong thrusts. The table rocked as he fucked me and I had to hold onto the tabletop to not get pushed across.

Miss Petra sat down on the opposite side of her husband, enjoying a cup of tea and watching us with seemingly little interest.

I started moaning with every thrust and he groaned louder and louder. He picked up the pace now, grabbed my hips and fucked me like a jackhammer. My moaning turned into one continues long cry of lust until the wave crashed over me.

"Aaaaa..AAAAAAAAaaaahhh... I'm cumming!" I almost sobbed. Mr. McIntyre shoved his cock one last time into me as hard and deep as he could and I could feel his cum spurt into me.

Exhausted, and shivering from pure lust I laid on the table. Mr. McIntyre pulled his cock out and pushed the tip against my asshole. I whimpered when I felt his cock slide in.

"Oh yes, your ass is quite tight. Next time, maybe, my little cunt. Petra?"

His wife stood up, walked around the table, knelt down and licked her husband's shaft clean, sucking the last drops of cum from his balls.

"Thank you love. Alright, cunt, thanks for coming by, feel welcome any time. You're dismissed for now."

I turned around and sat up, inadvertently presenting my cum-leaking pussy to the McIntyres.

"But, Mr. McIntyre, I only came over to let you know that my toilet's broke and I wanted to ask if you could fix that?"

Husband and wife looked at each other, him standing, his wife still kneeling, gently tucking away his cock and started laughing.

He said: "Oh, why didn't you say so at the beginning? Well, that sort of thing happens when you only think with your twat. I'll finish my coffee and come over later, understood? Just wait for me."

I nodded and thanked him. Sliding off from the table, I could feel Mr. McIntyre's cum leak out my pussy and run down my thigh.

Miss Petra got an eyeful, she was still kneeling after all. "I told you to not drip on my floor, you dumb slut!"

I caught the cum with my hand and licked my fingers clean. "I'm so sorry, Miss Petra!"

I pressed my hand on my pussy to keep the cum in and walked hunched-over out, grabbed my coat and quickly ran back to my apartment.

There, I waited for Mr. McIntyre. And he kept me waiting. Finally, I decided to take a bath and freshen up.

The water was scoldingly hot, just as I like it. Alexa played Enya through my Bluetooth speakers and dimmed the light for me.

I thought back at the sex. I finally had felt my neighbors cock in my pussy. Ever since I had seen that bulge in his pants, I had wondered how it would feel like.

Would his attitude towards me change now? Would I even want that? I kinda liked being his "side woman"... Well, assuming I was "the" side woman". I couldn't really say if I was the only one. For all I knew, he could have a whole harem of women of different ages. His wife certainly didn't seem to mind. Did he have other women in the building under his spell?

As my thoughts meandered and I shaved off every bit of hair below my eyebrows, I thought I heard a noise.

"Alexa, turn the music off and the lights up!"

There were steps outside, no doubts about it. My heart was beating in my chest - then the bathroom door opened and I let out a little scream.

But it was only Mr. McIntyre, waving my apartment key. Of course. Since he had bought the place, he had insisted on having a key to it.

"Cleaning up, hm? Very good. Dirty mind, but clean body, that's how it's ought to be."

I just nodded, unsure about what I should say.

He pointed into the general direction of the toilet. "Down the hall, second door, right?"

"Yes, Mr. McIntyre. Thank you for coming over so soon. The toilet just keeps running!"

He nodded and muttered something. "Yes, yes, we'll fix that right up. You'll just stay in the tub and relax, alright. Oh, that reminds me..."

He stood right next to the tub now, looked at my naked and vulnerable body, barely covered by a few leftover wisps of foam, then pulled out his soft penis, pulled back his foreskin - and with a long, drawn-out sigh peed into my bath water.

He shook off the last drops, put his cock away and walked out without another word.

I pulled the plug from the tub, shaved the last few parts that needed shaving and turned on the shower to wash his piss and bath water off me, dried off and followed my neighbor to the toilet to watch him repair the leaking cistern.

It didn't take him long and with a groan he stood up again, pushed the button and nodded, pleased when the water stopped again.

"Very good", he said and grabbed casually for my pussy.

"Good shave."

Then he let his hands run up my body until he arrived at my breasts. He grabbed them, hard.

"Nice tits, cunt." Then he grabbed my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and pulled at them. I gasped.

"Petra thinks, we should give you a nice set of rings here. And maybe a couple in your cunt flaps, too. Then we could push you on a leash and take you with us on our hikes through the woods. How would you like that?"

I whimpered from pain and lust. "I... I would love it if you would bring me on your hikes, Mr. McIntyre.

I had to tip-toe to relieve the pressure on my nipples and almost toppled over when he let go of them.

"Well, let's see. This Thursday I'll fuck you ass in the laundry room, alright? Looking forward to it!"

"I... I'm looking forward to it, too, Mr. McIntyre."

#################

I appreciate your comments, feedback and ideas!

fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers