Putting on a Show

Story Info
I put on a show for my neighbours with a co-worker.
1.3k words
4.35
16.1k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers

It had been a very good date. David had been flirting with me at the office for weeks and I finally agreed to have dinner with him. He had picked a nice Italian restaurant. The red wine was delicious, the mood flirtatious, the candle light romantic... and the restaurant was pretty close to my home.

So I opened the door and half-stumbled into my apartment.

It was the first time since I had a visitor in my apartment since my neighbor had started to force me down on my knees every Thursday in the laundry room to fuck my mouth.

Thinking of Mr. McIntyre, I felt my pussy getting wet in anticipation. I looked towards the window. The curtains were long gone, after I had forgotten one too many times that I was supposed to keep them open at all times and I felt watched, immediately.

I also felt pressured - I was supposed to always run around naked or in underwear when I was at home and I wasn't sure how I should explain that to David.

Who grabbed me from behind in this very moment and started to maul my tits through my top, pushing it up as he did.

David wouldn't have a problem with me being undressed, I figured.

He pulled my top above my head, and pushed by bra over my tits, greedily sucking at my nippels.

"Alexa: Romantic lights!" I commanded and the ceiling lights turned off, with a few lamps offering ambient, warm light instead.

David was already busy getting rid of his pants, pushing them down and kicking them away, then his t-shirt and finally his briefs. His cock was already standing at full attention, his circumcised glans looking weirdly huge. He seemed to be in a real hurry.

Impatiently, he pulled down the zipper of my skirt and pulled it down, taking my panties with it in one motion.

"You're completely shaved, Fran? How naughty!" he exclaimed excitedly and ran a finger through my slit. "And you're sopping wet already, you really want this, too, don't you?"

I smiled and nodded. It had been ages since anyone had fucked my pussy, but I also knew it wasn't that wet because of David and his clumsy advances. I looked out the window. And there he was.

Mr. McIntyre stood in his living room, wearing only a robe. A lamp at the desk in front of him offered barely enough light to make out some details. He took a sip from a small glass he held in his hand and turned his head.

He had my full attention and I barely registered that David had begun licking my pussy. I dutifully moaned for his benefit, making him more frenzied.

Mrs. McIntyre, or Mistress Petra as I was also allowed to call her, now appeared next to her husband wearing only a robe herself and offered him a small pair of binoculars, like the ones people used at the opera and her husband used them to get a closer view of me and David.

David rose up from my pussy, lifted me up by the waist an turned me around, putting me on my back.

"No, wait!" I gasped. I wanted my neighbors to be able to see me... and I wanted to see them.

I grabbed his dick and pulled him toward my dining table, sat down on it with spread legs so that I looked a the window. I pulled David between my legs and asked him: "Lick my pussy a bit more."

He happily complied. What he lacked in talent, he certainly tried to make up in enthusiasm.

The McIntyres watched the show, at first without any sign of particular interest, but then I saw Mistress Petra opening her robe and then her husbands, pulling out his already hard cock, stroking it. She used her other hand to finger herself, but it was clear that she was predominantly focused on the cock in her hand.

David came up again, almost out of breath. "I want to fuck you now", he said with determination and I nodded, slightly annoyed because he blocked my view.

He rolled on a condom, pulled my ass closer to the edge of the table, put my legs into his elbows and shoved his dick deeply into my wet slit.

I turned my upper body slightly, just enough so that I could see the McIntyres. Mistress Petra was stroking her husband's cock now in long, quick, well-practiced strokes while Mr. McIntyre kept watching me with the binoculars and occassionally sipped from his drink.

Then he emptied his glas in one gulp and held it down in front of his cock. Mistress Petra kept stroking him, took the glas and caught his cum as it squirted from her husbands cock. She milked every drop from it, then bent down, sucked the last remaining cum from her husbands cock and spat it into the glass, too.

She closed her robe and disappeared from my view.

David picked up his pace, but I was lost in thought on where she might have gone? What was she doing with the glass full of cum?

That's when the doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck", I exclaimed, "I gotta open the door..." and pushed David away from me who answered with a frustrated groan.

"What now??? I was about to cum!!"

"I'll be right back!" I replied, jumped off the table and dashed to the door, looking through the viewer. Outside, there was Mistress Petra. I quickly opened the door for her.

"Yes, Mistress Petra, can I help you with something? It's actually not a great time right now..."

Petra waved her hand dismissively. "My Edward is sending a drink, as a thank you."

And she raised the glass with Mr. McIntyre's cum.

David yelled from inside: "Fran? Everything alright?"

"Yes.... I'll be right back with you!"

I hesitated and Mistress Petra looked at me sternly. "Don't let the young man wait, that's very impolite." She pushed the glass toward me.

I took it, looked into her eyes, then downed the cum in one gulp. I even licked out some of what had stuck to the glass.

I handed it back to her and said: "Here. Please tell Mr. McIntyre that I'm very grateful."

Mistress Petra nodded and pinched my cheek. Behind me, I heard steps approaching. David entered the hallway, with the blanket from the couch wrapped around his waist.

He stopped and blinked in suprise when he saw me standing there in the door, naked, in front of the older Mistress Petra.

"Fran?" he asked, with uncertainty in his voice.

"Yes, I'm all done. I just had to help my neighbor with something."

Mistress Petra produced an echanting smile. "I have to apologize for the intrustion, I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm gone already! Miss Wagner, maybe you could make amends with a bit of anal? I believe the young man deserves some compensation for being interrupted."

She waved at David, and left.

I closed the door and turned around. David was looking at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.

He couldn't say more than a stuttering: "What... who... why...?"

I sighed, pressed my lips into a hard line and walked towards him.

"So, how about it? Want to fuck me in the ass?"

David looked at me blankly, then to the apartment door, back at me. He nodded.

I pulled the blanket away from his waist and let it fall onto the floor. I grabbed his dick, which very quickly grew back to full size in my hand.

It certainly seemed like I wouldn't be cumming today either. But if the McIntyres wanted to see me get fucked in the ass, well, then my ass apparently was about to get fucked.

fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers