Repairing a Broken Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to worry about your neighbors?" I walked over and pointed out the best part of the lake front then.

"Those two walls there will hide you from the neighbors." I smiled as I said, "You could sunbathe completely nude and no one could see it. Except me of course."

That made her look at me curiously. Finally though she nodded and bounced off, literally. I was torn between watching her tight ass and those big tits as she went down the stairs to the lake.

I could see right away she didn't trust me. She checked the sight lines on both sides, finally nodding to herself. When she looked up at the window, I waved and smiled. I saw her shake her head, but she was smiling as she laid down to catch the afternoon sun.

She started on her belly, reaching back to undo the tiny strap that held her top on. I couldn't see any more than I had before, but that top undone like that got me going. I loved the way those big tits of hers bulged out to each side, teasing me with hints of the possibilities yet to come. I glanced back and forth for a while watching her for a bit and then looking away. I almost missed the best part of the afternoon then.

I looked back and caught her looking up at the window I was at. She looked away when she saw me staring, then propped herself up on her elbows, giving me one hell of a few of those massive tits from the side.

I just shook my head, catching a quick glimpse of hard nipples before she pressed her tits against the lounge again. Ashley stayed like that for quite a while before she rolled over onto her back.

I could see her consciously avoiding looking up then. I was staring at her huge tits on display right then. Susan had been right. She had slightly upturned nipples and those bad boys were nice and hard. It wasn't hard to imagine her enjoying putting on a little show for her Uncle. It got even better when she reached for the tanning lotion.

I saw her squirt a long white streak of it right between those big tits. I was almost panting at that point. I could just imagine that being my cum right then. It didn't help when she started smoothing it into her skin, slowly caressing those huge mounds. I could see her squeezing them too, and paying extra attention to her nipples. She did her legs then and finally shot more on her belly, going to work on the rest of her body. I picked up my phone and got several pictures, including one of her fingers sliding just under the waistband of her bottoms. I sent those pictures off to my cousin who texted back a thumbs up before saying, "Enjoy!"

"I plan too. What about you? I'd the husband getting lucky tonight or your son?"

"I don't know yet. I've been thinking about that ever since I told you about it though. I'll let you know."

I saw Ashley stand up then, getting ready to come back inside. Standing those tits were even more amazing. I shook my head then and watched as she slipped her top back on before heading back inside. When she came in I looked her over brazenly, remembering the view I had a little while earlier. She just smiled at her Uncle checking her out. I was nice and hard of course and she noticed. She didn't say anything though. She just gave me that small smile as she caught my cock stretched across the front of my shorts.

"I'm going to shower Uncle Mike." I nodded, telling her, "We'll go get dinner after you're done then."

I saw her nod. "How should I dress?" I smiled and told her, "Well, you could always wear that bikini. But shorts and a t-shirt will be fine."

She headed downstairs and I heard water running. When she came back up she was dressed just like I'd mentioned. I noticed her lack of a bra right away. Those big tits were swaying nicely and her nipples were poking out, making themselves known. She saw me staring and told me, "Mom must have forgotten my bras too."

She went to the kitchen to get a pop so I texted my cousin again. "Did you leave her bras at home?"

"No. She has several with her. Why?"

I told her what Ashley said. She sent back, "You're on her radar then. She did that to get Daddy's attention."

Ashley came back in then so I stopped messaging then. I could see why her Dad noticed. She was the type I usually chased, at least back in the day. I decided to take the old pickup that evening, so we took off, picking up some food and heading to the local park for a picnic. After we ate we sat and talked for a while. Darkness was falling as we sat there gabbing. Eventually she said, "There really isn't much to do around here is there?"

I shook my head. "That's why I like it though. It's quiet and peaceful. I got so used to it when I was younger that the big city just drove me crazy."

She seemed a bit surprised that I was retired already and asked, "So what did you do?"

I told her about my career as a photographer. She seemed impressed and surprised that she'd probably seen some of my work and didn't know it. The conversation eventually worked it's way around to her again. She asked me finally, "Do you know why Mom sent me up here?"

I nodded slowly, not really sure how to answer her. I could be tactful about it, but that was difficult for me in the best of situations. I finally decided honesty was the best policy. I looked at her and simply said, "I think she's just fed up with you fucking your Dad. She's not getting any herself you know."

Ashley's jaw dropped. I could see her trying to find words to reply, but it wasn't easy. Finally she managed to get out, "She knows about that?"

"She's seen it first hand. She came home early one day and saw you two." I smiled at the look of shock on her face. "She even told me all about it."

That piqued her curiosity. "Why would she tell you? I don't understand."

"Because your Mom and I have always been very close."

"Very close huh? Can you define that for me Uncle Mike?"

I chuckled softly. "Sure kiddo. Back when your Mom was 18, she spilled a secret to my sister. And I used it to get your Mom to fuck me."

"Holy shit! So that's where I get it from!" I nodded. "Probably Ashley. She seemed to actually enjoy incest, and since my sister and I were already fucking each other, she just fit right in."

I saw her curious look at she asked, "So what was this secret you mentioned? How did you get Mom in bed?"

"Porn turned her on. So I went to the adult bookstore and picked up some designed to get her to play. You see, whatever she saw she wanted to try."

"Really?" She seemed fascinated by that. "So what was it? The porn that is."

"It was a homemade incest magazine. With pictures."

"Damn!" I got up then and told Ashley to come with me. We got in the truck and headed to the other end of town and Mom's first house. I parked on the street and pointed out the places of interest.

"That big bedroom with the air conditioner outside of it? That was Mom's room. The next one back was my sister's and mine was just on the other side."

She looked it over and then back to me. "So what happened that night?"

"My sister gave her the magazine and told her it was my favorite. She even mentioned I'd love to try it. Long story short, your Mom came into my room in her bathrobe that night."

I heard Ashley giggle as she said, "I'll bet that wasn't on for long."

"It wasn't. Both of our robes came off quickly." I smiled at the memory. "So there we stood. I played with your Mom's tits before sliding my hand down her body. She had this wonderful shaved pussy that was soaking wet that night." I saw Ashley nod knowingly at that. "She was stroking my cock then before she showed me just how talented she was when it came to giving head. Your Mom could deep throat with the best of them."

I saw Ashley nod slowly then, so I continued. "Then I laid down on the bed and saw my favorite sight ever. Your Mom was on top of me and I watched her slide my cock into that hot little pussy. You should have seen her slowly sliding down me, taking in every inch."

"How big is it Uncle Mike?"

"Nine inches and really thick. It took her a while but after that she was riding me like a wild woman."

"I'll bet." Ashley looked back at the dark house, then back to me. "So was it a one time only thing? Or did you two get together more than that?"

I grinned again. "We did it everywhere Ashley." I told her so about everything we'd done together. I even told her about the threesome in the pool with her best friend. As I described my cousin going down on her best friend Ashley shook her head.

"So Mom eats pussy?" I nodded, confirming it for her. "Damn, she was a kinky slut."

"Is a kinky slut Ashley. What do you think she came up here to do?"

"Oh my God. You and Mom?"

I nodded. "Fucked like bunnies while she was here. I guess she was tired of being ignored. You do realize that's what your Dad's been doing since he started playing with you don't you?"

I saw her shake her head. She looked guilty as she told me, "I really didn't Uncle Mike. I figured he was doing us both."

"Not even close." That shut her up for a few minutes, so I took her on what I jokingly called her Mom's family fucking tour then. I showed her where we parked and described it to her in great detail. As I pointed out the old porn drive in she surprised me.

"Can we go in Uncle Mike? I want to see where it happened."

The show had started already, but I turned and pulled in paying at the box office. I even pulled into the back row into my favorite place away from the lights. As I shut the truck off Ashley was amazed. She was looking at the big screen and the bodies on it. I turned the speaker down so we could talk.

"Your Mom went crazy out here. They used to only show classic porn. They had a taboo marathon one night so we watched one and two and then one called "Taboo American style." I smiled again. "That one she really seemed to like."

Ashley nodded slowly, turning to look at the cars nearby. There were naked bodies everywhere in them. Right next to us a hot blonde was sucking cock. I saw her watch as her lips traveled up and down a nice cock.

"Jesus, this had to have made her crazy." I nodded. "Of course it did. And I benefitted from it naturally."

"I'll bet." Ashley undid her seatbelt then. She turned to me and asked, "So what did you do out there with my Mom?"

"Everything. Literally everything. My favorite though was one night she decided to show off a little. So she was leaning out the window with her tits hanging out while I fucked her from behind."

I saw her shake her head in amazement. Then she smiled as she asked me, "So what do you think of me Uncle Mike?"

I grinned and told her, "You have been quite the distraction since you've gotten here kiddo. I loved that bikini of yours." I thought for a moment before adding, "And the show you put on for me."

"I'm glad you liked it. I'm curious though. What did you like best about that?" She ran her hands up her body to cup those big tits before asking, "Did you like seeing these?"

"I loved seeing those. My favorite part though was when you were putting lotion on your body and your hand slipped under your bottoms for just a second."

She lifted her shirt slightly, showing me the waistband of her shorts. "You mean like this don't you?"

She rubbed her hand over her flat belly before dipping her fingers under that waistband for me. I nodded, watching intently. "Know what I really wanted to do Uncle Mike?"

I shook my head. Her hand slid all the way into her shorts then. I heard her gasp as I looked down. I could see her hand moving slowly under her shorts and knew she was playing with that hot pussy of hers. I watched as her eyes closed and her mouth fell open slightly. I had to know then, so I asked, "What are you thinking about right now?"

"My Uncle's big thick cock." I smiled at that and reached across, undoing the button on her shorts before unzipping them for her. I could see her hand then moving as she teased her clit. She stopped for a minute before slipping her shirt off to reveal those DD tits again. She laid it aside, then with a smile she slipped out of her shorts.

I could see everything then. I could even see her fingers visit clearly as they slid into that hot pussy, emerging all shiny with her juices. Ashley softly asked me then, "Are you gonna fuck me Uncle Mike?"

I nodded right away. "I am. You'll get everything your Mom got and more. We can even go to the same places, just like this."

As her fingers slid easily in and out of her pussy she nodded. "Good. Now show it to me. Let me see that cock that fucked Mom."

I undid my shorts and pulled them off, letting her see my rock hard cock standing up for her. She smiled and told me, "I can see why you were Mom's favorite cousin."

Her fingers were pumping in and out faster then. I reached down and started stroking for her, returning the favor as she played with herself in front of me. I watched her body start shaking as she finally slammed two fingers deep inside herself, coming loudly for me on the seat of my truck. As she shook in orgasm I slowed my hand down, not wanting to cum too soon. She finally stopped shaking and opened her eyes smiling at me again.

"I think I've gotten your upholstery all wet Uncle Mike."

I just laughed at that. "Kiddo, you have no idea how many times your Mom did exactly the same thing. This is the same truck we fucked in way back when. So I'm sure my seats have tons of her pussy juice in them somewhere."

"Mixed with your cum I'll bet." I smiled and nodded.

"Most likely. Although she did swallow a lot of it."

Ashley giggled. "My Mom the cum slut. I never thought I'd hear those words together describing her."

It was accurate though "You should have seen her Ashley. I loved seeing her lips wrapped around the base of my cock."

"I bet you did. Can I try Uncle Mike?" She shifted positions, getting up on her hands and knees then. I smiled knowing anyone that was looking could see her naked body and big tits.

"Go right ahead. Give it your best." She moved closer with a sly smile on her face. As I watched she dipped those fingers into her pussy again and ran them all over my hard cock. That surprised me a bit but she explained.

"I want to taste what Mom tasted. She'd suck you after you fucked her wouldn't she?"

I nodded, so Ashley bent over and slid the head of my cock into that hot wet mouth. I knew right away she'd had a lot of practice. She easily went right down to the base of my cock, doing her Mom one better. As she got there I felt her mouth open slightly and her tongue as it licked my balls.

"Jesus fucking Christ Ashley!" She slid back up and off then, giggling.

"What's the matter Uncle Mike? Didn't Mom ever do that for you?"

"Not like that she didn't." Ashley nodded, going back down to do it again for me. I knew I wasn't going to last long that night. I made it about 5 minutes though before blasting that hot mouth with my cum. She caught the first couple of shots on her tongue then made me gasp in pleasure by slamming me down her throat again, taking the rest there.

When she came back up and off my cock finally she looked into my eyes and said, "Let's go home Uncle Mike. I think it's bedtime. Don't you?"

I nodded, marveling at the fact that she buckled into her seat without even getting dressed. One of the security guards got a good eyeful as we drove slowly out. Ashley smiled and waved at his shocked look. He got a great look at those big tits as we passed by.

We pulled into the garage and Ashley headed for her room. I heard the shower going again, then about 15 minutes later she came into my bedroom wearing her bathrobe.

I had just texted my cousin telling her, "Tonight's the night." I looked up and sat my phone down, watching as she walked in.

She stood by my bed and dropped her robe smiling at the look on my face. "I see you approve."

I nodded. "Very much so." I grabbed my phone again then and held it up. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. You should see the ones my brother has." She climbed onto the bed as my camera caught every move, including her climbing on top of me. She reached down and started playing with my hard cock then. I asked her a question at that point.

"So how did things start with your Dad?"

She kept stroking as she told me. "I saw him in the shower one day. The door wasn't quite closed, so I peeked in and saw him jerking off there. He had a nice cock so I decided to tease him a bit."

"So that's when you started walking around braless?"

She nodded. "In t-shirts so thin he could basically see my nipples easily. Not to mention I usually just wore panties with them."

"So who made the first move?"

"I did. I waited and caught him in the shower one day. So I stripped down and climbed in with him. He was so shocked by that he didn't even move. So I handed him the soap and let him wash my body."

"Damn girl."

She laughed softly. "He loved it. Then I bent over, leaned against the wall and told him to fuck me."

"I assume he did then?"

"Oh God yes! I liked it so much we did it every chance we got."

She moved slightly then and my camera did too. I caught her sliding my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy before she guided me right in. I could hear her moans as she took every inch of my rock hard cock deep inside her. When she started moving I sat my phone down, propped up on the bedside table. It caught everything that day as Ashley rode me to several orgasms.

I ended up fucking her doggy style that night, shooting a send load for her. This time I coated that hot pussy with my cum, hearing her moan as she took it all.

We laid back to rest and I sent the video to her Mom. I laid my phone back down until it buzzed. I had to check it out, and found a video there waiting for me.

It was earlier in the day obviously. The sun was still out and Susan was kneeling in front of a mirror in her bedroom. I saw a guy behind her then heard her say, "Go ahead baby boy. Fuck Mommy!"

My nephew pounded his Mom, holding off long enough for her to get close. I finally heard his voice then. "Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

Susan jerked in orgasm as he went off inside her. The hot cum splashing into her pussy made her cum even harder. I saw her do it, then she smiled into the camera and shut it off. I had to show that to Ashley of course who just grinned.

"That's my big brother. So she just sent you this out of the blue?"

"Nope. I sent her the one we just made first. It looks like a contest now. Who can get laid the most times by a relative."

I had an idea then. I hooked my phone up to my computer and transferred the video to a flash drive. Then I plugged it into the TV. I had Ashley get up on her hands and knees and started recording as I started my cousin's video. You could see her watching her Mom and brother fuck before she said, "C'mon Uncle Mike. Fuck me again."

My camera caught my cock sliding into her pussy, then kept changing from her taking my cock to her Mom getting fucked by her son onscreen. I lasted longer than her son had and eventually pumped her pussy full a second time on camera. When I slid out of her Ashley spun around and swallowed my cock, cleaning me up.

I sent that one to Susan and minutes later got a phone call from her. I put it on speaker after telling Ashley to be quiet.

"God she's a hot little slut isn't she?" I almost laughed at the expression on Ashley's face then.

"Just like her Mom. Aren't your glad we didn't have cameras back then?"

I heard her mom laugh. "Probably so. Although I'd really liked to have seen that first threesome on screen. The one with Sherri and me."

Ashley looked interesting and took my hard cock in hand. She stroked me as I said, "Tell me something Susan. Now that you're back playing with family again, would you do your daughter too?"

Ashley looked surprised by my question and by her Mom's reply. "I don't know Mike. I don't know if she likes girls."