Repairing a Broken Home

Story Info
My cousin comes home with her daughter.
9.7k words
4.7
25.9k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped my cousin Susan by the door going into the bar. "Here's what's going to happen. We're going in and getting a drink. And I want you to let the bartender know you want them to come home with us for a nice threesome." Susan was wearing the see through shirt I bought her that day and skin tight pants. "I don't think you'll have a problem with it."

I saw her grin. "You really do like showing me off don't you."

I brushed my hand across her braless visible tits and smiled. "We should have done this yard ago Susan. I really like the idea of everyone in there checking you out. Knowing I'll be taking you home and fucking you until you scream is a plus too." I smiled and amended that. "Well, tonight at least me and the bartender."

I'd talked my cousin into coming up from her home to see me that weekend. Seeing me of course meant fucking me repeatedly, just like she used to years before. To my surprise she said yes. After one passionate hot fuck Susan told me why she came.

"My husband has been ignoring me for awhile now and I found out why."

"Let me guess. Is it a neighbor or is it a secretary at work?"

"Neither one." She looked at me directly as she said, "It's our daughter."

Ashley was 18 and hot, at least the last time I'd seen her. She looked pretty much just like my cousin, except she was bustier. Susan had nice firm full C cups, and I pegged Ashley at a D or DD. My cock lurched as Susan said that. I saw her knowing smile as she reached down to stroke my pussy covered cock.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Oh yeah. I read the little slut's diary one day. She wrote again and again about wanting her Daddy and how she was going to do it. She did too you know." Susan looked away from my cock sliding through her hand then. "She started out by going braless around the house and parading through the room her Dad was in again and again. She's got these slightly upturned nipples that make him crazy."

I could picture that. "So how do you know she got what she wanted?"

"Her diary of course. And I caught them once, even though they don't know it."

"So what happened there?" Susan smiled as she told me.

"She was on her hands and knees and her Dad was slamming her from behind. She's a noisy little bitch Mike. You should have heard what she was moaning right then."

"This I've got to hear. What was it?"

"Fuck me Daddy! Fill your baby girl up with that hot sticky cum!"

Despite herself, that turned Susan on, just like all porn did. I looked at my naked cousin and asked, "Anything goes this weekend, right?"

She nodded. "That's what I said."

"Good." I put my hand on her head, pushing it gently toward my cock as I told her, "Suck Daddy's cock baby girl. Daddy wants to fill your hot mouth up."

Susan grinned and sucked me in, looking up my body to see me smiling to myself. I slid into her hot throat, watching her lips as they surrounded the base of my cock. I loved it when she sucked me off after fucking me. I knew she liked pussy from years before, so seeing her tasting both cock and pussy never failed to turn me on.

After she gulped down my hot cum I told her we were going out that night. The local adult bookstore provided her clothes for going out and unbeknownst to her I had a surprise in mind. That's how we ended up at the bar.

I pushed the door open and in she went with me close behind. I was looking around checking out the reactions of the guys there. I was so engrossed in watching them stare that I almost ran Susan down when she stopped abruptly.

She'd seen the bartender. I saw her look up at me in amazement. "That's Sherri!"

I nodded, smiling down at her. Sherri was her best friend way back when and had been the first girl Susan ever went down on. We'd had a prolonged threesome one evening out in the pool after Mom went to bed. I knew she was working at the bar having seen her there several times before. She still looked amazing and had learned that her full firm DD tits brought in great tips every night.

After both of them stared at each other in shock, they immediately headed for one another. I saw their tight hug, then saw them talking softly. When Susan nodded my way, I smiled and waved. They talked in low voices before Susan got our drinks and came back over to me.

"You knew didn't you?" I nodded and gave her a grin.

"I did and I've imagined this for quite a while now. I never thought it would happen though. So what did she say?"

"What do you think she said?" Susan laughed at my smile. "She said yes immediately Mike. So you get to relive the past along with me." Susan took a deep drink and told me, "She said to come back right at closing time. So we've got some time to kill."

I took her home then. I pulled the car in the garage and turned to her. "Wait right here for a minute."

I walked to the other side of the garage and grabbed the battery on the charger there. I put the battery in and used some starter fluid to bring the old beast back to life. It kicked over though as usual. It was the F-150 I'd owned way back when. I loved that old truck. I'd actually had it rebuilt twice at that point. But with 250,000 miles on it, that wasn't a surprise.

Susan was smiling as she climbed into my old truck. "I can't believe this old thing still runs!"

I put it in gear and pulled out smoothly. As we headed out Susan was shaking her head. "Since we're kind of going back to the beginning tonight, I thought it was appropriate."

I drove out to the countryside and pulled into another spot she knew well. She laughed softly, looking around at the familiar surroundings. "It really is old home night tonight isn't it?"

I'd slid closer to her after shutting off the engine and lights. My fingers were slowly undoing her shirt as I nodded.

"Other than that first time in my bedroom, my favorite memory of you comes from here." I'd finished off those buttons and my hand slid inside her shirt then, brushing across her hard dark nipples before squeezing those tits.

That seemed to fascinate her. She knew how much I loved the memory of that first night and her sliding down my hard cock. "Why this place Mike? What's so special about here?"

"Because out here was where you decided to actually make out with me, rather than just going wild on each other." I smiled softly as I told her, "I loved that. It made me feel like we were a boyfriend and girlfriend, rather than just fuck buddies."

"Really? I had no idea Mike." I saw her smile then as she said, "You do remember I said anything goes this weekend don't you?"

I nodded, so she leaned into me kissing me gently. After a few soft kisses, I felt her tongue slide along my lips. I opened my mouth and it slid in, slipping and sliding over my tongue.

Our clothes ended up strewn all over the cab of my truck that night. Susan had come several times at that point, and I'd blasted that hot pussy with cum yet again. As I kissed her forehead gently she ran her hands over my back and ass before asking me a strange question. I could see her looking into my eyes as she asked, "Mike, do you love me?"

"Of course I do. You know that Susan."

She shook her head. "I don't mean like a cousin or like your favorite friend with benefits." She was still looking for my reaction when she asked, "I mean more like this."

Her lips pressed against mine again, kissing me gently. My hips were moving again when we stopped. My cock was sliding slowly into her, remembering every time we'd done that. I had to tell her the truth then. As she looked at me with a questioning look on her face I nodded slowly.

"If you weren't my cousin Susan, I'd have chased your ass from here to eternity." I tried to smile then as I told her, "I do love you. I always have you know."

Another orgasm later she looked at her phone. "We've got somewhere to be Mike." I nodded and as we dressed Susan told me, "I love you too Mike."

Susan held my hand on the way back into town. That was unusual, but I found myself enjoying it. Right as we pulled in, the lights in the front window of the bar shut off. The door was still unlocked though, so we walked back in.

I saw one person sitting at the bar still as Sherri closed up.

"Your timing is perfect." As we walked closer Sherri had a surprise for us. The person at the bar turned around and smiled. That's when Sherri told us, "Susan, Mike, this is my daughter Ellie."

When she turned around I saw the family resemblance right away. She'd inherited her Mom's big tits and that was a plus in my book. She wasn't quite the twin that Ashley was with Susan, but I could see her Mom in her too.

Ellie was the first to speak. "So these are the infamous cousins I've heard so much about. It's nice to meet you."

We both said hello and Susan immediately asked, "So what is it you've heard about us?"

"Just that Mom couldn't figure out which she liked more. Your hot tongue or his big thick cock."

Both of us must have looked shocked because Ellie giggled. "Don't worry. When Mom told me about that I had just finished going down on her. So your secret is safe with me."

Susan looked relieved at that. I saw her look up at Sherri as she asked, "So why's she here?"

Sherri blushed. "I was thinking maybe instead of a threesome, we could have a foursome. If you don't mind that is?"

Ellie was looking at us like we were raw meat and she was a starving wolf. Susan looked up at me and I saw the wild look on her face. At that point it could have been countless people and she'd have done them all. I chuckled softly and nodded. She smiled brightly then turned back to Sherri.

"Why not? The more the merrier I guess." Sherri relaxed then and Ellie looked ready to go.

"So our place or yours?" I saw Sherri smile at that.

"Let's go to yours. But first of all, would you help Ellie out with a fantasy Mike?"

"I don't think that's gonna be a problem. What is it?"

Ellie looked at me with that look of need again. "I've always has this fantasy about getting fucked right here on top of the pool table."

Sherri reached up and shut down the surveillance system then. "The cameras are off Mike. So you two can start whenever you want."

All of us walked over to the old beat up pool table in the corner of the room. Looking at Ellie I commented. "That's a strange one."

I saw her nod. "I saw it online. It was some homemade porn and an Uncle fucked his niece on one. It got me so wet I knew I wanted to live it out someday."

I watched her as her clothes slipped off, revealing a body that looked almost like her Mom's at that age. Big tits, nice stiff nipples and a shaved pussy reminded me of that first night with her Mom, before Susan joined in.

She laid back on the table, smiling up at me. Her hot little ass was right on the edge of the table and her legs were spread wide. "Let's see how good you are with your tongue Mike."

I was tempted, but had a better idea right then. "I'm awful at it Ellie. But you're in luck. I've got a master of the art here with me."

I motioned to Susan who just smiled and licked her lips. Sherri moved closer to me as Susan got between those wide spread legs and gently kissed her way up them. Sherri was running one hand over my hard cock as my cousin reached her goal and dove into Ellie's pussy, licking it slowly.

Ellie's hips started rolling slowly and she moaned as Susan went down on her. "Mom, she's fucking fantastic!"

"I know baby girl. Remember? I was the one that told you that."

Ellie just moaned as a reply. I hadn't seen Susan do a girl in way too long, but it didn't look like she'd lost a step. As she made Sherri's daughter thrash around on that table, Sherri unzipped me and pulled out my hard cock. She stoked me as Susan made her cum with that talented tongue of hers. After Ellie's orgasm, I saw Susan step back with a contented look on her face.

"I'd say she's ready for you Mike. You're gonna love this." I moved forward and saw my cousin walk over to Sherri, kissing her passionately when she got there. Susan had one hand on her amazing tits when I stepped between Ellie's wide spread legs and sank my cock into her.

She groaned loudly as I filled her completely, savoring that tight wet young pussy of hers. I was balls deep inside her when I heard her say, "Mike, that's just fucking right. Fuck me Mike! Make me cum!"

A glance back at Susan and Sherri showed me they were watching intently as I plunged into her, making her moan again. I got to see her cum under me, illuminated by the light over the table. She was squeezing her tits roughly as I slammed deep one final time and pumped her pussy full of hot sticky cum.

I was still hard when I pulled out and Susan took the lead on fun then. She knelt and sucked me for a minute before moving back up to collect my cum from Ellie's hot pussy. As she licked that creampie, she looked back at Sherri. "Come help me clean her up."

Both women got all my cum that way, sharing Sherri's daughter's pussy between them. She came again with her Mom's mouth licking and sucking the last of my cum from her.

We let Ellie dress, then turned the security system back on. As we left I looked at Susan.

"You ride with Sherri and I'll take Ellie with me." She nodded and they followed us back to my place.

I ended up with three naked women on my bed that night. One of them at a time would climb on and fuck me while the other two put on a magnificent lesbian show for us. I ended that evening by shooting into Ellie again as she had her tongue deep in her Mom.

As we took them to the door to say goodbye, Ellie grabbed my hand, pressing a piece of paper into it. When they left I realized it was a phone number. I showed it to my cousin and laughed.

"Looks like she's going to be coming back." Susan shook her head but nodded finally.

"I'm not surprised. Remember all those girls I brought over to play? Every last one of them wanted to come back so they could take another crack at you."

Some of them actually had too. Jokingly I said, "It's too bad you didn't bring Ashley with you. I bet I could make her forget Daddy."

"That would have been too easy Mike. She's not only done her Dad, she's done her older brother too."

"And you didn't do either one of them?" Susan shook her head.

"I almost did once. But no, so far I haven't." I saw Susan grin as she told me about it.

"I caught my son peeking in my window one night right after my shower. I could see him plainly and right then you wonder what to do, right?"

I nodded. "So what did you do?"

She shrugged. "He'd already seen everything at that point. So I put one foot up on my dresser and fucked myself with my hairbrush handle." That's when I saw her evil smile. "I was moaning his name the entire time."

"Oh you bitch!" She laughed again nodding. "He tried to find a way to bring it up for days after that. Who knows? If he'd gotten it right he may have gotten to fuck Mommy."

I shook my head as I laughed. Susan shut off the light next to the bed and asked me, "Would you really do her Mike? Given the chance of course."

"Knowing she's banged the rest of the family, present company excluded, I'd say yes. If she showed up on my doorstep I probably would."

Susan snuggled her ass in next to me, facing away from me. I laid there holding her like that until I had to tell her, "There's no way in hell I'm going to be able to sleep like this."

Her wiggling that hot little ass against my cock didn't help. "So what are you gonna do about it Mike?"

I grabbed her hips and repositioned her, sliding my cock into that wet pussy before pulling her back on my length. Susan moaned and I grinned as I bottomed out in that hot pussy.

"Good choice cuz."

I left her full of cum again before we drifted off.

The next morning I woke up to hear the shower going. I was just thinking about climbing in with her when it stopped. I sighed to myself but got a nice treat anyway. Susan walked back out with just a towel around her hair.

I noticed she had her bags packed then. That puzzled me.

"I thought we had a whole weekend."

I saw her nod before she turned back to me. "I know. I've got things to take care of though Mike. I'd have loved to have stayed, but I've been ignoring this for too long now." I saw her smile as she added, "I'll be coming back soon though. How's that?"

I tossed back my blanket, pretending to be disappointed. My hard cock was standing up already and Susan grinned as she saw it. She sat on the bed and motioned me over to her

I was expecting another magnificent blowjob, but that wasn't going to happen that day. Susan took my cock in hand and started stroking me, just inches from her face.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to do this to you." Her hand was slowly sliding up and down my length then. "And on top of that, I've always wanted you to shoot that load all over my face." I saw her grin, looking up at me. "You up for that?"

"Hell yes! Do it Susan. Make me cum."

My cousin jerked me off that day and got my cum just like she wanted. I plastered her face with long streaks of hot sticky cum, seeing her smiling the entire time. When she finished she licked the last bit of cum from the head of my cock before scooping it off her face and sucking her fingers clean.

"I hate to waste good cum." She got up and washed her face before dressing and heading out. She kissed me at the door before leaving, telling me softly, "I'll see you soon."

After she left I went inside, running through the latest adventure with my cousin in my mind. Eventually I picked up a book and read, getting so involved in it that I lost all track of time. When my doorbell rang, I looked up in surprise. Glancing at the clock I realized Susan had been gone for 6 hours.

As I started to the door I realized that was long enough for her to get back home and come back again easily. I was hoping as I answered the door. I wasn't prepared for who I found there though.

It was Ashley, and she didn't look really happy about being there. I was shocked for a moment before I asked her, "So what are you doing here?"

She shrugged. "That's the same thing I asked Mom. She said I needed some time alone, so she sent me up to see you." I saw her reach into her purse before pulling out a letter. "She told me to give this to you."

I took the envelope and invited her in. She walked by carrying her bags as I ripped open the note.

"Ok cuz. Let's see if you can fuck the memory of Daddy out of her head. Have fun with her. I even packed a few surprises for both of you."

I hadn't expected that one. I showed Ashley to the guest bedroom and let her unpack. She came up a bit later to ask, "Do you have anything planned for this afternoon?"

"I wasn't even expecting you, so no."

She nodded. "If you don't mind, I think I'll get some sun down by the lake."

I was good with that so she went back down to change, coming back up with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Mom packed the wrong suit." I just smiled, noticing she was wrapped in a towel. It was time to test her resolve.

"So let's see it then." I saw her blush slightly before she warned me, "It's probably too skimpy Uncle Mike."

I shook my head, reminding myself to thank my cousin. "No bikini is too small. And besides, you know I'm going to be watching from the window now when you get out there. So you might as well show me now."

I saw an ever so slight smile cross her face then. She looked at me for a long moment before she slowly slipped off the towel.

My eyes opened wide at the view in front of me. The top barely covered her nipples and not much of anything else. I ran my eyes slowly down her body and knew right then she shaved. There was no way that bottom would hide anything. I took a deep breath and smiled, staring openly.

"I love it. It's perfect." I saw her raise an eyebrow slightly before she said, "Thanks Uncle Mike." I saw her walk by to look down at the lake then. I could see her suit was a thong, and showed off her ass completely. She scanned the lake front before turning back to me.