Repairing a Broken Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up a finger warning Ashley to be quiet. "You mean you wouldn't enjoy that hot little pussy of hers on your tongue? Especially after I've filled her up with cum?"

Susan laughed softly. "You know I would Mike. How many times did I do that with your sister? I'd do her in a heartbeat."

Ashley grinned from ear to ear at that. I hit mute to ask her, "Want to do your Mom Ashley?"

"Hell yes!"

I made sure she was quiet again before going back to the call. "So when are you coming up next?"

"This coming weekend I think. My son's going back to school and my husband is still ignoring me. I'll be up after she leaves though."

Ashley shook her head then. She was staying, that much was obvious. So I smiled putting her Mom on the spot again.

"This weekend Susan I want video of you sliding down my cock. You up for that?"

"Damn right I am. I've done it so many times now you might as well have video of it."

We ended the call eventually and Ashley said, "You've got something in mind. I can tell."

I nodded. "We're going to put your car in the garage. Then you can surprise your Mom. You remember her secret don't you? The one I mentioned earlier?"

When she nodded I said, "Good. I know exactly how to get her interested right away."

I got up and pulled on a robe, heading out into the living room. I called the number I'd been given a few days before. Sherri's daughter Ellie answered, sounding excited.

I explained what I wanted and she agreed to it right away. She could be over in about 5 minutes, so I went back to the bedroom and let Ashley know what was up. I saw her grin as I told her my plan.

"Sounds good to me. Let's do it."

Ten minutes later both girls were sitting on my bed smiling at my camera. I nodded and Ellie leaned over getting things started with a passionate kiss.

As their tongues slipped and slid over each other Ellie pulled Ashley's robe open before sliding one hand down to grope those fantastic tits. She kissed her way down her neck before teasing each one with her tongue. As she kissed her way back up Ashley's neck I saw Ashley pull her robe completely open. Ellie took one look and stripped down herself.

Both girls played with the others body before climbing into a 69. I went from end to end, making sure to catch their tongues pleasuring the others pussy. They eventually made each other cum and Ellie rested on top of Ashley briefly.

I climbed on the bed then, kneeling over Ashley's face. I saw her slight smile as I plunged into Ellie's hot pussy, making her moan. Ashley went to work on her new friend then. I could feel that tongue of hers on Ellie's pussy and she even licked my shaft a few times in passing. I pulled out at the last second, blasting Ellie's pussy with my cum. It dripped down onto Ashley's face and I got great shots of her licking it up and cleaning her new friends pussy with her tongue.

Ellie spent the night much to Ashley's delight. We all took turns on each other that evening. The last thing I remember before drifting off to sleep was Ellie with her head buried between Ashley's legs.

The next day was more of the same, as was the entire week. I took Ashley everywhere her Mom and I fucked over the years and did her there. Friday came way too soon and I finally got another text from my cousin. "I'm on my way."

So I pulled my truck out and we parked Ashley's car in it's spot. Sure enough a couple of hours later her Mom walked in.

"So tell me everything. I want to hear it all." I sat on the couch with Susan next to me. Susan had my cock out and was stroking it as I gave her the blow by blow. That's when Ashley walked upstairs, dressed in that damn bikini.

Her Mom froze but Ashley just smiled. "Come with me Mom. I've got something to show you."

Susan followed her downstairs and I gave them a few minutes so Ashley could get the video going. I finally crept down there quietly and saw from the doorway it had worked.

My cousin was kissing her daughter passionately at that point. Both of them were topless, their impressive tits pressed together. When Susan worked her way down to suck those hard nipples into her mouth Ashley saw me and motioned for me to come in.

I sat down just in time to see Susan kneel. She placed several small kisses on her daughters flat belly before hooking her fingers in that bikini bottom and pulling it slowly down. I watched as she stared at her daughters hot pussy before Ashley told her, "Do it Mom. I want you to."

My cousin tasting her daughter's pussy was the hottest thing I'd seen in years. Ashley's body jerked as her Mom's tongue made contact with her. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Ashley helped her Mom to her feet and guided her to the bed.

Ashley laid down and Susan stripped, immediately crawling up Ashley's body to feast on that pussy again. Ashley came with Mommy licking her. She had her hands on her Mom's head then, pulling her face into her hot pussy.

Susan kissed her way up her daughters body then. I saw her kiss her softly, their naked bodies pressed against each other. I stripped off my clothes then, eager to join in the fun. Ashley was hot that day. I saw her gently licking her Mom's face, tasting herself there. They switched positions then and Ashley kissed her way down, going down on her Mom.

I could hear Susan's moans and saw Ashley's ass in the air. So I knelt on the bed behind her, sliding into her hot wet pussy. My cousin watched me banging her daughter as she got closer and closer to coming all over her face.

I was just blasting that hot pussy with a load of cum when Susan went off, clawing at the sheets as she did. After both of our orgasms, we rested for a moment.

I finally looked at Susan and said, "Your turn cuz." I saw her shake her head.

"I've got something to tell you both first." That didn't sound good, but we both sat there listening.

She was pretty straight forward about it. "My husband packed up and moved out yesterday." Ashley looked shocked at that.

"What the hell happened Mom? What made him do that?"

Susan sighed. "He'd just fucked me silly for the first time in forever. After that I told him I'd seen you two together. I told him I was fine with it as long as he kept me happy too."

I shook my head. "And he still moved out?" Susan nodded.

"He took the day off and was packed and gone by the time I came home." She looked at her daughter then. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news."

She nodded before asking, "So what's going to happen now?"

"I don't know kiddo. We'll probably have to move. I can't make ends meet with my salary alone." She perked up a bit though then. "But let's worry about it after the weekend, ok?"

Ashley nodded and my cousin and I left her alone to process the news. As we got back upstairs I turned to Susan and told her, "If you need to Susan, both of you can stay here. I've got plenty of room."

I saw her grin then. "Especially since at least one of us will be in bed with you every night. Right?"

I shrugged and grinned. "That's just an added plus."

Susan looked up at me before reaching over to grab my cock. "Let's go see how your bed does with just two of us."

My cousin was good to hear word. That afternoon I got the footage I always wanted. It was of her of course, sliding slowly down my hard cock and moaning the entire time. Later that night I was on top of her with my cock buried deep in her again when Ashley walked in. She dropped her robe and climbed on the bed, kneeling over her Mom's face. I got to watch Susan lick that hot pussy up close that night before shooting a load deep inside her.

The next few days were a free for all. I usually had at least one relative in my bed, if not both of them. Now and then though Susan and Ashley wandered off for some girl time without me. I was good with that of course. It let me get some rest.

We all went back to Susan's place on Monday, spending time there moving her furniture out and cleaning the place up. It was pretty kinky doing my cousin down there. I kept thinking about how I was fucking her in the bed she had shared with her husband.

Eventually we got it finished and Susan put it on the market. We moved her stuff into my basement, making her feel more at home in a strange place. She left her job in the city and took a teaching job nearby.

Ashley decided to put off college for a while, so she took a job too. The evenings though were still amazing. And Ashley started walking around the house like she had at home, giving me some great eye candy.

Time passed and Ashley ended up finding the love of her life. I even got to walk her down the aisle at her wedding, playing the part of her Dad.

The night of the rehearsal, her Mom left her with me alone and slept in her bed. Ashley thanked me for standing in that night.

She handed me my phone. "Get this on video please."

As she slipped out of her clothes she looked at my camera and smiled. "What do you want me to do Daddy?"

She was moving slowly toward me as I told her, "Why don't you start out by sucking Daddy's cock?"

One mouthful of cum later she was on the bed taking my cock deep into her incredible pussy. "That's it Daddy! Fuck your baby girl!"

I pumped her full of cum for what would be the last time. She sucked me clean for the camera and got up, heading back to her bedroom. I figured her Mom would be cleaning her up that night, so I left them alone, and drifted off to sleep.

After the wedding and the reception the next evening Susan got home and spent time staring out at the lake. I finally headed outside and down there myself.

"Everything ok Susan?" I saw her nod. "We've got an empty nest now Mike. It just takes some getting used to."

I got that. I was feeling it myself then. Even though she wasn't my daughter I'd come to think of Ashley as one. I sat down watching Susan contemplating the future then.

I heard her soft voice after a few minutes. "Did you mean what you said Mike? That first weekend I came back up?"

I nodded. "Susan, if it were possible at all, I'd ask you to spend the rest of your life with me as my wife." I paused before saying, "It isn't though. You know what that means don't you?"

She looked at me apprehensively, almost afraid to answer. I finished my statement then.

"That means we just have to live in sin."

She laughed out loud then. Minutes later after a rare passionate kiss I stripped my cousin down and fucked her outdoors. It was so late neither one of us bothered with clothes on the way in. I saw her hesitate inside before I smiled and took her hand.

"Let's go to bed in our bed." My cousin joined me there and never left again.