All Comments on 'Repairman'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

if you're gonna write a cheating whore story use the cheating whore tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Note to Administrators

To save time and effort all of Ashon's stories should be in the section, that advocates, married women getting raped and enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Pretty good. This stuff does happen in real life.

No cum shot though? And a repairman saying Insouciant? WTF?

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Cheating Wife Story

I am sure she has a wonderful husband and family who really appreciate her lack of respect and character,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same old same old..

Don’t you get tired of showing us how unimaginative and dull u are... and even ur rankings are manipulated as nothing in the shit u write puts u above 3... now I can even predict how ur next stories will be.. after the postman, the plumber and the repairman.. next will be the cobbler? Tailor? Laundryman??? Pathy..unimaginative and tired old writer wasting space

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a slut

So no reason why? No background of her being a slut or exhibitionist in the past. No issues at home. She just decides to have unprotected sex with older repair man. And the idiot slut paid for the repair.

Hope hubby is doing his admin at work.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
Nice and not rapey

I like the light tone, her playfulness. The fact that she seems to take the initiative.

As I've said in other comments, I would like more of this sort and less of the coercion ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And was I surprised that evening

When instead of my husband arriving home at his usual time from work... A process server dropped off a DVD of my actions with the "Maytag Man" and my divorce paperwork and a TRO, ordering me out of the house.

I now do the laundry for a lot of different men I meet on the street...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

This has to be one of the most pointless stories going. Just look at the likes only just over 11 ( at the time of writing this) . If you are going to write a loving wife story then take a look at one of the masters at work . Just look papatoad has already outshone you he’s got 45 likes already ( at the time of writing this) yes he likes to write stories. Proper loving wife stories not this poor attempt that you have written. If you want people to enjoy your stories then have a look at papatoad. Otherwise leave the loving wife category alone and have fun in other category’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This week has been a steaming pile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do you have a software hack that scores your stories, . . .

or do you have so much time and so little ethics that you log in under multiple identities and drive your ratings up? This story is somewhere around a 2. Anything with a 3 or higher is a scam rating. Which is fine, I guess, since the site administrators don't really give a fuck what you or I think about your story.

Anyway, it was pointless and illogical. But thanks for the effort. And congratulations on scamming the scoring, I guess. At least you can cheat well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wierdos

Not sure why people reading slut wife stories and get mad they are about slut wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’ll take option 1

I worked as an HVAC repairman for over 20 years and longed for the day when a sexy housewife would come on to me. Just when I thought it would never happen, I was working at a huge house in a very affluent neighborhood. The air conditioner had stopped working and the door was answered by a cut young thing in a tank top and boxers with sweat dripping down between her breasts. Turns out she was the daughter home from college for the summer while the parents were in Chile on vacation. She was very, appreciative of my fixing it and ended up giving me an amazing blowjob. I knocked about 25% off the bill. The next day she called to say it had broken again and when I showed up, it was working fine. She said she kept thinking about how slutty she had acted the day before and it was making her horny. She talked to her boyfriend about it on FaceTime and he told her to call me up. I really should have gotten his number to call him and thank him for the best pussyfoot I ever had in my entire career.

cyferxcyferxalmost 4 years ago
Insouciant?

Few people, let alone working class people, know what "insouciant" means and can use it in a sentence. I suspect you got it by looking up "indifferent" in a thesaurus. I would have found the use of "indifferent" by a repairman to be silly, but insouciant is insane. Try to make your characters believable. Someone who takes the time to know and use the word "insouciant" in casual conversation wouldn't be repairing washing machines and he wouldn't be expecting the word to be understood by a slutty housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just how often does the repair man, handy man or super of the building get married pussy while the poor hubby is at work ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous