All Comments on 'Reparation'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reparation....uh...

I didn't like the title of your story. I couldn't even read one paragraph after reading the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She immediately fucks a guy the first night

Wow, so much for having grown up and matured, much less for being aware of various medical risk. Sometimes ugly ducklings grow up into swans, or so goes the fairy tale. But in reality normally they just grow up into fat used pieces of trash. Good twist in the story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Ugh.

How was that reparation? How did that make up for the abuse she went through in high school? She didn't come into her own at all. She was so unsure of herself that she let someone who humiliated her put her in the position to be humiliated again. He dominated her and ignored her opinions. He showed her no respect. I found this story crude and unappealing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This cannot be the end.

So is Paige going to grow some balls as well? If "Benny Boy" does show up at her flat, don't make so easy for him next time. Let girldfriend set down some rules before dripping the dew on that pink stalk.

Otherwise, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start

Don't let the naysayers stop this story. Keep going. I liked it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

i like your story and agree you should continue with these characters. this should not be the end. but, i also think that paige needs to show benjamin a lesson or two. he cant have all the power and be so high handed in this affair. seems he liked her a little as well. enough to ruin his marriage. so there is a lot that can be played out with these characters. i hope you do continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going

Please continue the story, its a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Forget what others have to say!

I liked it, and thought it was hot! but uhh..your not going to just leave it like that..are ya?? Please continue. Id like to know if Ben meets her at her flat...and what about his ex wife???

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
Fantastic. I love the detail of everything.

Good luck in the contest!

Tulip_123Tulip_123over 14 years ago
All the best!

Hi dear.I loved it a lot.U dnt hv 2 ask coz i alwaz vote for.Though a bit more length wouldnt hv harmed but still i loved it.

Tulip_123Tulip_123over 14 years ago
All the best!

Hi dear.I loved it a lot.U dnt hv 2 ask coz i alwaz vote for.Though a bit more length wouldnt hv harmed but still i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could have been better

From reading about her high school experiences, I would have wanted Paige to have a more romantic, sensual experience, instead of just an "unfinished business" fuck. Don't get me wrong, I like the hardcore fucking stories, but this one had the build up for more of a romantic payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story is a little troubling

But somehow I have to give it a 100. I understand Benjamin, although I'm a little uncomfortable admitting it.

Reparation? Something is missing. Perhaps there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

I loved it! It was soo hot...please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fairy book ending...

...doesn't make up for a tacky beginng and a tacky middle. It just doesn't make it believable.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Re-Unions

Never as Planned but in this case it seems too have worked out. I Wonder how Carrie is doing?

TE999TE999over 14 years ago
A well told tale

Your imagery and dialogue are top drawer. The story line held my interest, was well developed and begs for a sequel. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You've Done It Again

Creating and giving characters life within a short space of time and letters.. I could actually see the characters in my mind. Keep writing and I will keep reading your stories.. Hopefully, you will be published.. you deserve it.

Continue to keep me on your mailing list. R from NYC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm..he was a jackass in hs...

And it seemed like he didn't actually change. You write beautifully dear but your male characters are too damn controlling. Sometimes to the point of being unredeemable.

penandpaperpenandpaperover 14 years ago
Nicely Done

I think the pacing of your story and the characters you created were very well done. The dialogue you did created a nice tension between the two characters; however I would have liked a little more detail regarding their actual tryst. The build-up was nice, but the ending seem to come on too quickly. Overall, nice job and keep writing.

darkfaerdarkfaerover 14 years ago
BASTARD!!!!

Ben is a bastard. But at least he knows what he likes. I like the built up of the storybut I hope the author finish it. I do appaud an author when she mades her hero a strong alpha male. I like that in a character and his countpart is strong fiesty female. I hope the author bring out more of bondage theme. I like that it will make the story more interesting.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
poor paige

i felt like your main character couldn't catch a break. i just couldn't find a single redeeming thing about ben to make me feel like he deserved to be with paige. he preaches about self awareness to her (which she definitely needs) but it doesn't seem like it's coming from a place of compassion or attraction. i wanted to knee him in the balls. :) the bossiness during sex would have been super hot, if i could have believed that he really liked her, but as it was, it read more like hot hate sex than reparation. if you do write a second chapter, i hope she gives him HELL.

kittyhawk555kittyhawk555over 14 years ago
Sorry

Didn't like this much - perhaps if it were extended - but after going on about how she didn't know herself, Ben then proceeded to dominate and humiliate her. Ok she was aroused but what a tosser, not a very nice person unlike Paige.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wow

I really liked this story. It was well written and the sex was hot.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
Pretty Good

This was pretty good, although I noted some annoying mechanical errors that should have been corrected. I thought the buildup was possibly a bit too long, and the characters seemed to be a bit overdone. The sex was pretty hot.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Nice

Would to see more ir stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kinda Annoying Story...

This story was rushed, cliched and had to many over-the-top situations and reactions happening in such a short amount of time that it didn't even appear to be real...making it extremely hard to read. This is the first story of yours that I've read but couldn't really get through. I'll try some of your others though, hopefully they're a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hm...what on earth?

This story started out fabulously, like another of your stories, and when the sex scene came along, I stopped reading. As soon as he said, "I am your masturbatory toy" I was done. It was really over the top. I mean, he's an ass to her in high school, and then tries to degrade her after she's made good for herself? I feel like she should have wielded the control a bit, and then given it to him, but this was just..way over the top. You did something similar with Talons too, and over-the-top encounter that made me gag. I hope your next stories will be not so over-the-top because I do like your writing, if not your plots.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed

Though it was was a quick read you captured the heroine's past and and Benjamin was and is a hot male lead, thanks, enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More...plsss?!

Can't wait for chapter 2!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A fine tale...

a bit rough round the edges in places, but the exploration of their characters was excellent. And the fuck... but I had a wee problem with the credibility of the ending. Still, a five.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

What an interesting story. Slightly disturbing, but also intriguing as hell. The ending begs for a second chapter. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Commas

I honestly stopped reading because your use of commas was both appalling and distracting. Please read up on the proper uses of commas.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Pretty good

A decent tale, though it could have been a little more in depth. The way Benjamin manhandled her, it was almost like bullying all over again. On the whole it was fairly erotic and a nice way of handling a pretty common fantasy.

Now, in a small aside to anonymous "comma" comentator...take your pretentious, "I'm an english major who has no better prospects than to troll an amateur writing site" butt elsewhere. The use of commas was so distracting you couldn't finish the story? Are you for real?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

SIMILAR Stories