All Comments on 'Reparations Ch. 01'

by junkie69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

The dean has a slut for her remaining days at school

Brooke will never again let white cocks in her cunt. She should get a black queen of spades tatoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great Story!! Another white girl finding out that the BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!!

kim2734ckim2734cabout 4 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed your story! It was well written and erotic.

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1about 4 years ago
can't wait for more

Definitely need to keep up the discipline aspect... have her choked and smacked around, pimped out, some kind of tattoo in her most private place, looking forward to the rest!

txskipper597txskipper597about 4 years ago
Future

Someday, this will be a expected course in reparations. White men will find the true meaning of superiority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a fantastic first chapter regardless of how you tell Brooke's story going on from here. A lot of understandably eager people will leave suggestions regarding where they'd like to see the story end up. I can tell just reading this that you're a skilled writer, so you absolutely don't need my advice, but I'll just chime in to urge taking it slowly.

I'd liken taboo-breaking sex to having a locked door in your path that you have to open. One way to write that is to just knock it off the hinges and immediately have the woman's preferences irrevocably changed. I don't think that's quite where this story is going next and I hope it isn't, because a lot of the thrill of a story like this is some sense of conflict. If that door just opens from a slight breeze or the lightest touch of the doorknob after the lock is initially overcome, it's not as satisfying if you get to the other side the next time. Even if the door is unlocked because of the Dean's efforts, it still might be a little jammed. It might take some coaxing and negotiation for the next black man to get inside Brooke next time.

In this case, Brooke is willing to respond to the football player because of her experience in this chapter, but he is still a high-status individual, not a total stranger, and presumably conventionally attractive. Even then, she probably should have trepidation about things like the risk of her family finding out and possibly some friends as well. Things common in later stages of stories like this such as gangbangs, glory hole service, complete exclusion of non-black sexual partners, attempted conversion of others, etc. should probably not occur just yet in Brooke's story. I would not be surprised if that kind of stuff was never on the table for chapter 2 (at least intentionally on Brooke's part), but I've seen a few good stories rush a little too much to extreme content and lose some good tension in doing so. Regardless, I am eagerly anticipating chapter 2 and onward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!!

I love reading interracial stories. I really love when a rich stuck up racist is made to degrade herself in unspeakable ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue your story about Reparations

I really enjoyed your story, cannot wait for more to come...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. My wife and I very much enjoyed it and hope there are more installments. Can’t wait to read more about Brooke with cum dripping down her thighs! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjunkie69@junkie69
I accept commission requests! Visit my Patreon at patreon.com/junkie69

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES