Reparations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Now Brooke understood why Caroline and Hannah and her other sorority sisters fucked black guys. Dean Brown's cock was massive even at just half-mast, his impressive dong hanging down midway past his thighs. Brooke had plenty of experience with guys of varying sizes, but she'd never seen anything like this before.

"Are you a good little cock sucker?" the dean asked.

"Yes, sir." She admitted.

"Well, what are you waiting for then?"

Accepting her fate, Brooke grabbed his shaft with both shackled hands and raised it to her face. She licked her lips to coat them with some saliva before parting them and accepting his enormous cock into her mouth. As she sucked on the tip, Brooke could feel his member swelling up. After a few more sucks, she pulled away and gasped again.

"Oh my God..."

Now fully erect, the dean's cock was nearly the size of her entire forearm. It stood at attention in front of her face, a drop of pre-cum dripping from the slit. Brooke opened her mouth and allowed some spit to drool down onto his big black cock before enveloping the tip back into her mouth.

She began sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down as she took in as much of his dick as she could. But try as she might, Brooke could only take about half of his substantial shaft down her throat. After a few more bobs, Dean Brown pulled out of her little mouth, disappointed at her failure.

"I thought you said you were good at sucking cock."

"I'm trying, Master, but I've never had one as big as you."

"Well, try harder. If this is the best you can do, I'll have to go get the whip again. Now, open wide."

Brooke complied and stretched her jaw open as far as she could. The dean grabbed a fistful of her nicely curled blonde hair and shoved his cock back into her warm, inviting mouth. Ignoring her muffled protests, he continued invading deeper down her throat until only an inch or so of his shaft remained outside of her mouth.

"Ohhh," Dean Brown groaned with pleasure, feeling Brooke's throat constricting around his dick. He began fucking her throat, grunting with each thrust.

Though she struggled to accept the entire length of his member, Brooke could feel her cunt dripping wet. Somehow the taboo of blowing the dean, a black man no less, in his office was incredibly titillating, and her excited pussy flooded with desire.

Looking down, the dean admired the gorgeous face of the pretty young coed now deep-throating him. Her luscious pink lips were wrapped around his immense cock, and he was unsure whether the gleaming coat on her lips was lip gloss or saliva at this point. Brooke's intensely blue eyes teared up and were wide open as she uttered stifled gasps for air, silently begging for relief. Her dainty little shackled hands repeatedly flailed against his thigh, as her lungs were nearly depleted, but still he ignored her pleas.

Finally, as Brooke's eyes began rolling up from the lack of oxygen, the dean relented and withdrew from her mouth. Coughing and gasping, she sucked in the deep, soothing breaths of air. A long strand of clear saliva trailed from the tip of his dick to her mouth before splattering down onto her chest.

Dean Brown lifted her up by her armpits and sat her back down on the desk, smearing some of her juices onto the wood. He put a hand on Brooke's shoulder and pushed her down gently until she was once again lying on her back on top of the desk.

"You did well. I think you've earned a little reward."

Leaning over, he pushed her bound hands up over her head. Then the dean began fondling her tits with his big hands, squeezing and massaging her fleshy globes. As his thick, dark fingers rolled over her light pink nipples, he noticed that the blonde had no tan lines.

"Ungh," Brooke moaned as he took one of her little nubs into his warm mouth, his rough tongue licking all around her nipple.

Once the dean had finished nuzzling at her breasts, he moved down to her crotch. Her white thong was still pulled to one side where he'd left it, but it was time for them to come off altogether. He slid them down her thighs, and on command, she lifted her legs to allow him to pull them off.

Throwing her panties aside, he gazed down at the perfectly-sculpted body lying before him. Brooke was now completely naked except for her white sneakers. There wasn't a single tan line to be found on her lithe body, and the blonde radiated a golden glow from the afternoon sun shining through the window onto her bronze skin.

The dean bent over and examined her clean-shaven mound, though a few little bumps of dark hair were beginning to sprout back up. Her cunt was dripping wet, the entire crotch area soaked from her juices. Brooke's engorged pussy lips glistened from the nectar spread all over, inviting him in for a taste.

He covered her entire pussy with his wide mouth and broad lips, tonguing her sweet slit. Spreading her pussy lips with a couple of thick fingers, his tongue attacked her clit, flicking it up and down.

"Ohhhhh, unghhh, ohhh!" Brooke groaned in ecstasy as Dean Brown's tongue worked her sensitive nub.

Her juices gushed out into his mouth, and he greedily slurped it all up. He rubbed his rough, flat tongue over her clit again and again, and the pleasure building in her groin made her pussy feel as though it were on fire.

After a few more licks, the dean removed his mouth from her crotch and stood up. Brooke's now-soaked snatch trembled at the sudden rush of cool air rushing in. He inspected her drenched cunt and gave his rock-hard cock a few strokes, encouraging it to grow to its full potential before stepping forward.

Brooke could feel the heavy weight of the dean's shaft resting on top of her mound. He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and swirled it around in small circles, rubbing his tip against her slit and coating it with her fluids. When it was well-lubricated by her juices, he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Have you ever taken a black cock before?"

Brooke shook her head with apprehension.

"Well, your life's about to change. Are you ready?"

"Y-yes, Master." She nodded hesitantly.

Dean Brown wasted no time and slid into her slit with one smooth motion.

"Ohhhh..." Brooke moaned loudly as his immense penis pushed inside of her and began filling her up. The dean's thick shaft was stretching out her tight little cunt like never before, and the sensation was overwhelming. She could only imagine what her father would say if he could see her now, a whore getting fucked and bred by a black dick.

He continued deeper inside her cunt until his thick cock was buried to the hilt, his balls resting against her sweaty taint. Her young, tight pussy felt incredible wrapped around his dick, and the dean began thrusting in and out with long, deep strokes.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!"

Brooke moaned as her body shook with each thrust, her soft breasts bouncing around wildly each time he slammed his cock all the way inside her. He ravaged her, pounding away at her tight pussy. The petite blonde felt as though her organs were getting shifted around each time he fucked her, and she could see a tiny indentation rising up from her flat stomach every time the dean jammed his massive member all the way inside.

The relentless assault on her cunt continued, and Dean Brown's forehead was drenched in sweat. Small drops of his sweat began flying off and landing on Brooke's stomach as he grabbed her legs and hammered away at her wet hole.

"UNGH, OHH, OHHHH!"

The girl's moans were growing louder and louder as her body burned with lust and craved release. He could sense it as well and had no intention of letting up. If anything, he wanted to intensify his attack.

The dean pulled out and grabbed the outside of her thighs as he straightened up. With his strong, muscular arms, he lifted the petite coed up into the air until she was face to face with him. Brooke instinctively wrapped her bound arms around behind his neck to support her body, which was now suspended in midair.

She accepted his tongue into her mouth as he leaned in to kiss her, tasting her own musk on his breath. As their slippery tongues battled, Dean Brown positioned her hot, sweaty body over his erect cock and impaled her from underneath.

"Mmmmph, mmmmm, MMPH!"

Brooke's screams of pleasure were muffled by his mouth over hers as she lowered herself onto his enormous member. Standing and carrying her in his arms, the dean broke their kiss and bounced her tiny frame up and down on his cock. The blonde's breasts jiggled around, and it was too much to resist. As he continued pummeling her pussy, he bent down and suckled at her tits as he fucked her standing up.

The new vertical angle of attack felt unlike anything she'd ever experienced, as the tip of his long shaft slammed against her cervix with each thrust. The dual feelings of his cock slamming deep inside her and his mouth sucking on her sensitive nipples were too much, and they sent Brooke over the edge.

"OHHH! OH FUCK! OH! OH! UNGHHHHH!"

The blonde buried her face into the crook of his neck as she came. Her arms came loose from his neck, and Dean Brown used all his strength to support her flailing body as her climax washed over her. Brooke's pussy quivered as his cock still continued skewering her from underneath. Her cunt juices squirted all over his dick as her orgasm erupted, making her entire body tremble.

He finally slowed to a stop, and the delirious coed's nipples rubbed against the dean's muscled pecs as her spasms subsided. Her limp body shuddered with exertion against his as Brooke's breathing came in shallow gasps, her blonde locks disheveled and sticking to her sweaty face.

The dean slowly placed the recovering girl back down onto the desk, allowing her a brief reprieve. As she sucked in air with her chest heaving up and down, he stroked his cock in anticipation of what was to come next.

When her breathing began returning to normal, he slapped her leg with his stiff penis.

"Turn over."

Brooke brushed some of her unruly hair out of her flushed face and obeyed. Flipping over, she laid on her stomach with her fine legs dangling off the desk. Her shackled wrists were up in front of her head, and the cold wood against her nipples instantly made them hard.

"Now tell me what you want."

Brooke turned her head to look back at him and grinned. In a sultry voice, she answered, "I want you to fuck me with your big...black...cock."

The dean smirked and forgave her omission of addressing him as "Master" or "Sir" just this once. He obliged her and slammed his cock all the way into her cunt from behind in one quick stroke, eliciting a loud moan from her.

"UNGHHH!"

Brooke lost all sense of her surroundings as he re-entered her pussy all at once, filling her up entirely. Her cunt, still sensitive from her orgasm just a moment ago, clenched tightly around his pole as it plundered her most private area.

Dean Brown continued his savage assault, forcing her to grip the edge of her desk with her shackled hands. Each powerful thrust forced her body forward. To stop her from sliding up and over the edge of the desk, the dean grabbed her ass with both hands and dragged her body back against his crotch. As he pounded her from behind, he squeezed her ample ass cheeks so hard that the skin on her buttocks around his fingers turned white.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh!" The dean grunted rhythmically as he fucked her brutally, feeling a familiar tingling building in his balls.

Meanwhile, Brooke was close to a second orgasm, her delicate and now hypersensitive cunt unable to resist the incredible onslaught of the dean's dick.

"Ungh, ungh, UNGH!"

"Ohh! OOOH! OHH!"

"Ungh! Ohhh! Ungh! Oooooh! UNGH! UNGH!"

Their moans overlapped as each raced furiously toward their respective finishes. Dean Brown stared down at the droplets of sweat falling from his face onto her already slick backside, marveling at her cute back dimples. He hammered her cunt mercilessly, increasing his already rapid pace.

Brooke didn't even have the energy to moan anymore and felt as though she were on a different plane entirely. Her body felt distant, yet she could feel every nerve in her pussy explode every time the dean's monstrous cock invaded her.

"Ungh, ungh, UNGHHHHH!"

Finally, he could hold back no longer and deposited his load deep inside her warm, wet hole. As he finished his final few strokes, he emptied his balls and released every last drop of cum he could squeeze out.

The dean's thick jizz sprayed out with the force of a fire hydrant, coating the innermost depths of her pussy. Brooke felt his hot seed gush into her like a tidal wave, filling her up with warm goo. She was on the pill, but the thought of his big, black cock ravaging her and filling her with his sperm was an astonishing turn-on.

"OHHHHH!"

Brooke climaxed again as the dean's sperm filled her womb, her fingers clenched against the edge of the desk tightly as her entire torso shook. Her pussy pulsated around Dean Brown's member as it slowly softened inside of her.

The intense tremors of Brooke's second and even stronger orgasm racked her body and drained her. Totally spent from their amorous activities, the young blonde laid unmoving on top of the desk, barely clinging to consciousness as she tried to catch her breath.

With a plop, the dean pulled out his now-flaccid penis from her ruined vagina. It had been some time since he had cum that hard. He wiped his sweaty face with a shirt sleeve and proceeded to get dressed. Once fully clothed, he opened his desk drawer and took out a key to unshackle the girl.

When he released the restraints, the shackles slipped off her wrists, leaving light red marks where they had rubbed against her delicate skin. Now stirring, Brooke propped herself up on her elbows and rubbed her wrists, restoring circulation to her previously bound hands.

"Get dressed," the dean told her as he picked up her dress, balled it up, and threw it at her.

Brooke complied, putting on her bra and slipping into her dress. But when she reached down to the floor for her panties, he stopped her.

"No, no, I think I'll keep these as a souvenir."

Using his thumb and forefinger, Dean Brown delicately procured her white thong from the ground and deposited her underwear into his desk drawer along with the shackles and key.

Brooke finished getting dressed and put on her jean jacket, smoothing her ruffled and disorderly hair as best as she could and checking her makeup with her cell phone camera.

Dean Brown's deep voice boomed.

"We'll end our session here for now. I think you made a lot of progress today."

"Thank you, sir...I enjoyed my lesson."

"Well then, I'll see you next week, same time." Dean Brown smiled deviously as he unlocked and opened the office door for her.

"See you next week," she smiled back sweetly, straightening her jean jacket before exiting.

Vanessa seemed oblivious to their activities inside the office, as she looked bored scrolling on her phone when Brooke came out. The secretary paused from her scrolling only to look up and give Brooke another scathing look as she left.

As Brooke walked out of the dean's office, she could already feel his load dripping out of her used cunt. By the time she made it down the stairs, the dean's warm cum had leaked out of her slit, creating a slick coating on the insides of her thighs. The thought of walking across campus with the dean's sperm leaking out of her made her wet again, and she couldn't wait for next Monday.

His thick cum rolled down her legs as she strode across the quad, but she paid no mind. Brooke was already pulling out her cell phone, having decided that next Monday was too far away. The black football player she'd met at a party last weekend had been blowing up her phone, but she had been ignoring his texts...until now.

To be continued...

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers
12