All Comments on 'Repaying My College Loans Pt. 08'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 4 years ago
The end ?

Definitely not. You are a gifted story teller and there are at least a couple more chapters in this. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A sequel perhaps?

I think there is more to be explored here...possibly with Cindy's story.

DVLDOC666DVLDOC666over 4 years ago

Keep going! A lot more to explore with Cindy and the judge.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years ago
What a great ending!

I’ve really enjoyed this story! I expected the protagonist would be freed, but I didn’t see the rest of it coming so it was a fun surprise. Your writing and storytelling, which were already pretty good, have improved with each chapter - I’ve been checking every day to see if a new one was released. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 4 years ago
Great Story!

What a wonderful read! The characters and world building both work very well, mixed in with a lot of sexy scenarios. Was glued to the screen from start to finish. The run through of her enslavement and training was just so hot ^_^

This last chapter felt a little abrupt in the time jump, though understandably so in that I couldn't imagine what you'd bulk it out with to make the time gap seem less intense. I also kind of hoped we'd get a wrap up scene Cindy where they catch up afterwards and we'd get a better idea of Beth's thoughts on her slavery and how she expresses that to her friend. I also half hoped for to stay with her Mistress afterwards, as she was just so submissive, however then ending we got was also great.

Overall a brilliant read, and a story that I'll most certainly revisit when I get some spare time. Keep up the superb work (especially if you're interested in writing more of Beth or Cindy (or even Lily) ^_^

5/5 stars

chastenchastenover 4 years ago
A good story.

I enjoyed all the episodes.

About the only suggestion I would make is to stop the asides to the reader. They take you right out of the story flow. If someone has a problem with Judge Bean, too bad for them...don't tell them to wait until later. Just assume your readers are enjoying what you're writing and keep them in the story.

I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOOOO!!!!!

You simply can't stop the story now. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. What happens to Cindy? Does Clarice get her revenge over the judge? Does she earn her freedom? So many questions that only you can answer properly. You have a moral obligation to continue.

Did I manage to guilt you into continuing? I hope so but if not thank you for the fun ride even if it was too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't stop just yet!

You've got to go on with Cindy's story, how long will her indenture last?

And what about judge Bean?

Does Russell and Sullivan get to own his 'HONOR', or are there other people who want to get even with his 'HONOR' even more than Russell and Sullivan?

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Hollywood Ending

The ending is a Hollywood feel good happy ending, but still makes a valid point: anyone could make the big mistake and end up in stocks. But you'd find people who've been through a difficult ordeal are not so generous to their successors. Once freed from experience, the victim allows both the debts and friendships as well as the hatreds to melt away. Still, an ending worthy of people as we'd like them to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE!!!

I have enjoyed your work. Hope there is more to come!!!

x5fo61

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If Only

I can easily picture myself collared here. I can't stop wondering what it would be like to get the devox that was used in this story. I'm sure it tasted horrible, but would be a very good punishment. Or at least effective when ever an owner simply wanted peace & quiet. I wish elizibeth didn't catch on so quickly & the shock collar or whip was used more. That would be so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like the story and outcome. Too bad character name changes detract from readability. Ms Williams to Ms Griffin and back in part 8. This story could easily be built on.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!! Would love to see more from this story. Love your writing!!!! I'm working my way through your other stories. Thank you for posting!!!!!!

p_reverep_revereover 1 year ago

Great story. But I agree with the comment about names changing - I counted three, Williams, Griffin and Wright. And I hate to sound like a grammar nazi, but I've noticed that most stories I read usually use the work "discrete" when, in this context, it should be "discreet". "Discrete" means broken apart or separated, basically the opposite of "concrete". But still, a great read.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Loved every bit of it, great story and would love to see more of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous