Repaying My College Loans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing, Beth," Ms. Williams added. "You remember that, the first time I spoke to you, I suggested you practice calling me Mistress rather than Ma'am?" A nod from me. "Well, now you need to practice the reverse—you're still my slut in private, but we can't have the entire bank thinking that I require my Executive Assistant to talk like a slave, can we?"

The next few days were a whirlwind of activities. I found myself with a new wardrobe (hemlines well above the knee), a radically different hairstyle, a new ID card and log-on, and an annual salary about four times my previous rate of pay. A few weeks later, Lily became the deputy head of Human Resources in charge of recruiting and training more pleasure slaves—truly "Human Resources." To avoid a bad impression by having the CEO bill the bank for the services of such sluts, Ms. Williams set Lily and me up as Russell and Sullivan, Incorporated, Slave Merchants. I even had to renew my slave handler's and electric shock licenses, a circumstance I found surreal for a former slave. Of course, the boss still directed everything.

The next time we went out for coffee, Lily embarrassed me by raving about my new look. She fell silent for a moment, and then resumed speaking, but with an uncharacteristic hesitation.

"You know, I really miss playing with that horny little slave, Beth."

I replied promptly, having felt the same loss. "I'm sure that a rising executive like Ms. Russell can always find a naked slut named Beth to cuddle and service her. After all, we need to keep H.R. happy, don't we?"

Her infectious grin re-appeared as she giggled happily, but then became quiet and hesitant again. "Umm . . . I wonder if that gorgeous executive assistant, Ms. Sullivan, might be interested in using a strap-on to plow Slut Lily. The little bitch needs to be restrained and shafted to remind her she's a pleasure slave."

"Sounds like a deal! Let me look at Ms. Williams' schedule and find the next time the boss will be out of town on business. I'll e-mail you and you can forward it to Slut Lily. Tell her that she may have to top from below, because Ms. Sullivan is so strait-laced that she's never driven a strap-on before."

"Oooh—a virgin! I'm sure she's a quick learner." And I was.

Of course, I still had to pleasure a few very, very, important people, which wasn't quite as much fun as playing with Lily or my boss. I never had to service Judge Bean again, although two of my successors in Ms. Williams' kennel of slaves suffered at his hands, or rather his prick.

But, within a few weeks, another miraculous change occurred: Bean was arrested. His latest scam was to "volunteer" to help another judge handling relatively-minor offenses. This opened a new group of victims—repeat offenders at shoplifting, pick-pocketing, and similar charges. Whenever he found a good-looking woman in this situation, he called her into his office alone and implied that she might be enslaved unless she allowed him free access to her body. This was the last straw for the judge's long-time administrator, Ms. Campbell, who tipped off the Texas Rangers within a week of her own retirement. The Rangers borrowed a blonde Austin vice detective to play a cute soccer mom with a habit of forgetting to pay for things in stores. By the time the Rangers broke into the office, the judge had her completely naked, with wrists and ankles cuffed to a spreader bar and his oversized dick plundering her cunt while a vibrator stretched her anus. Very embarrassing and painful for the poor woman, but the bug in her handbag provided conclusive evidence of guilt.

On another Monday, Bean pled guilty to aggravated sexual assault, assault under cover of authority, misuse of office, and so on. He was scheduled to be sentenced two days later. Since Lily had come into the CEO's office with some paperwork, I asked Ms. Williams what would happen to him.

"The law is pretty clear—abuse of legal slavery is a felony. Our friend the ex-judge will lose one-quarter of his assets to his wife and three-quarters to the victims' release fund. He gets stripped naked in court and branded—just like he did to Clarice. Then, that detective and three other women who swore statements will get two hours of victim atonement." Seeing my puzzled expression, she explained, "In this case, victim atonement means four women with strap-ons and electric prods get to play with his restrained body—what goes around, comes around."

"I'd pay good money to see that!" Smirked Lily.

"You may get the chance—I've petitioned the court that I have several employees and slaves who, I have suddenly discovered, were abused in a similar manner. Because the individuals were slaves without rights at the time Bean abused them, they can't participate but I think the court will let you watch!"

"After that," continued our boss, "He gets the usual poodle-cage shipment to HCI for processing, grading, and sale. I can't imagine that a 54-year-old man will bring much at auction, however."

"Maybe not if he were sold as a laborer, but what about if some woman wanted revenge?" I suggested, suddenly. "The first thing I'd do is put a permanent cock cage on him, then rent him out to all the people he's literally screwed. Just the concession to sell strap-ons and paddles would be lucrative."

Ms. Williams looked at me proudly. "At last, you're starting to use that business degree that cost you your ass! Of course, we don't want him tortured to death—bad investment, and you might get fined for abuse of livestock—but perhaps you could schedule up to three women each day to tease and dominate him. I'd like a turn myself, considering what he did to me the first time I ever went to his office—that experience almost turned me off to submissive games."

"Ma'am," I interrupted, my mind going a mile a minute, "How about we put a video on the Russell and Sullivan web site? Something like asking 'Ladies, did you ever feel that Texas Justice has given you the shaft?' We follow with before and after sequences of the Judge, first in court and then on a leash. We could get Clarice to wear a high-class dress and lead him around. Of course, we don't want to be too crude—how about the last scene in the video is a rear view of Clarice strapping a harness around her waist while Bean kneels in the background?"

My boss's grin widened. "OK, I think the firm of Russell and Sullivan needs to go to HCI this week and bid on his sorry ass—just don't bring him into my house! Hire two strong handlers for him, install that cock cage, and keep him well manacled. Rent space in the bank's slave quarters for when he's not getting stretched out. When the revenge market dries up, sell him to an assisted living facility to clean up incontinence." (Ouch! I wondered if I'd ever learn what he had done to her.)

"There's someone else we need to bid on this week—a new addition to Ms. Williams' slut kennels," said Lily, handing me a file.

I flipped it open and saw a partially-completed voluntary indenture form in the name of Cynthia J. Jackson. WTF—Cindy Jackson, my old partner at HCI who had then processed me as a slave? She was about the last person I could imagine volunteering for indenture, and if she went through HCI she would get exploited by every worker there. The backroom guys would probably devox her and pull a train on the poor girl. I looked incredulous, but Ms. Williams explained.

"Cindy's live-in boyfriend dumped her, and she fell behind on a mortgage for a house she couldn't afford by herself. She owes about $200 K. I know she's your former partner, but she doesn't know Lily, so I sent her down to interview the girl."

A drunken Cindy had cried on my shoulder when she got dumped, but I had no idea that she was facing foreclosure and enslavement! Then I remembered what she used to say when we worked together: "If you're going to be a slave anyhow, throw yourself into the role to avoid suffering. It's easier in the long run." I had lived by those words, and apparently now she would also.

My partner continued the story. "I've convinced her that self-indenture is her only hope for eventual freedom, but we need to treat her with compassion. I'm meeting her at the new judge's office the same day that Bean is scheduled for sentencing, so I doubt she will have to pay the same price you did to get a judge's approval. Then I have to take her to see Mr. Shively for enslavement and shipment to HCI. I suggest that you be the one to travel to HCI and bid on our two prospective acquisitions, Bean and Cindy. What do you think?"

Cindy was a pretty blond with a lithe, tight body and a usually-cheerful outlook. I knew she could entertain many free people as a pleasure slave, but she'd have to overcome not only the usual shock of slavery but also her own independent spirit. Perhaps I could help.

I just got off the phone with Ms. Steiner at HCI. Having given me my first training on cunnilingus by a slave, she now demanded a private session in her office so I can show her what I've learned since then. In return for this demonstration, she will give me a visitor's pass for the in-processing facility and instruct her people to let me help them for a day, plus protect Cindy from the thugs. Wednesday afternoon, I intend to be at the HCI loading dock when the slut-formally-known-as-Cindy and the douchebag-formerly-known-as-Your-Honor arrive caged and collared like poodles. Should be an interesting time.

The end(?)

12