Repayment

Story Info
My sister fucked up. And for that, I am forced to repent.
3.2k words
4.21
31k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening, ma'am," the man guarding the rustic, red door said through tight lips, his eyes staring straight somewhere over my head. "Mr. Dalton is waiting for you out back." He pointed to the door behind him with a stiff thumb.

"Thanks," I said quietly. The guard pushed the door open with a hand and stepped aside to let me through. With my heart pounding in my ears, head bowed and hands tightly curled into fists to suppress their shaking, I stepped over the threshold and entered the gym.

The door was pulled closed behind me, and the slam made every pair of eyes turn to me. Immediately, I felt exposed. The warm air was mixed with the smell of sweat and an odor I couldn't quiet place. I wanted to turn back around and walk out of there. Around twenty men were engaged in various activities all over the room, and in the center -- the boxing ring. To my left, two shirtless men wearing bulky boxing gloves were staring at me, the punching bag still moving slightly. Several were perched on top fitness equipments, their muscles shining with sweat.

And inside the boxing ring stood Victor Dalton, the man I was here for. He was wearing shorts and red gloves, and I nervously ran my eyes over his broad chest and shoulders. His torso was coated in a fine sheen of sweat, his muscles and abs glinting in the light. His chiseled jaw, covered in a light shadow of stubble, was tightly locked and his head was held high, his cool, indifferent gaze fixed on me. His thick, brown mop of hair was a little too long, a few strands stuck to his forehead with sweat. He didn't look like a man; He looked like a machine, with no sign of emotion or sympathy in his deep brown eyes. A whistle pierced the air, and I shifted my weight from one foot to other. "Who is this lovely little girl?" a voice followed the whistle.

In that moment, I had never hated my sister more. She had been in a relationship with Victor's younger brother, Max, and he had fallen for her but she had to be a bitch and sleep with his friend behind her boyfriend's back. It was all messed up and when she had told me, teary-eyed and embarrassed, that Max's older brother wanted revenge. And he wanted to punish me. It was sick, it was twisted, and Victor was a bastard. He wanted my sister to realize what it was like for their little sibling to suffer.

In my thin lace bralette and short skirt, I felt naked. Heat travelled up my breasts to my neck and face, and I shifted my gaze down to my bare feet. They had made me take my shoes off outside in the corridor before entering the gym. Victor pulled a thick rope out of his way to jump out of the ring to land on the ground in a lithe, quick movement. I watched his body twist and move, feeling like I couldn't pull air into my lungs. Everybody around us quieted once again, and I was almost sure that the loud pounds of my heart were audible even to the guys in the corner of the room.

Victor walked -- no, stalked -- toward me and I felt my body tremble with fear. I didn't want this. I hadn't wanted to wear this skimpy outfit and drive to this exclusive male club. I didn't want this. Tears pooled in my eyes and I took a step back, only for my back to meet the door. With every step he took and came closer, I felt trapped, helpless. I turned and my shaking hands gripped the door handle. But just as I was about to turn the knob, a large hand forced me forward against the door, pinning my body. I gasped as the knob dug painfully into my stomach, my breasts pushed hard against the rough wood of the door. The hand disappeared from my back for a moment, only for it to grip my skull, fisting my hair painfully so that the side of my face was pressed into the door.

From my eye, I saw Victor's face appear in my vision. There was a hint of cold amusement in the slight quirk of his full lips. His other hand gripped my hands in a lock behind my back, stretching my upper body.

"Trying to escape, are you?" He whispered tauntingly in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut, and a tear fell down to my cheek. He was squeezing my throat so much so that I couldn't breathe. A choked sound escaped me and I gasped, trying to hold onto any breath of air.

"L-Let me g-go, please," I gasped out, shaking. I moved my wrists in his hold for some moving space, but his grip only tightened. I yelped.

He chuckled. "I like the sounds you make, Ms. Brown." He squeezed my throat, cocking his head to the side. Stars danced in my vision. "Keep it up and I might go easy on you."

A guy I hadn't noticed was standing behind Victor, laughed and said, "Yeah, right. As if you could go easy on a woman."

Victor grinned wickedly, and said, "It's true. I can't. Its good if you expect me to go easy on you, though." He leaned into me, pulling my head back by my hair, sending a searing pain through my skull. Then, as if he was telling me a secret, he continued in a whisper, "It intensifies the element of surprise. I assure you, Ms. Brown, you won't be getting out of here without every inch of your body either fucked, bruised or filled. Now, you may expect what you wish."

I was frightened, and I was afraid but unmistakably, heat pooled low in my belly. The pulse in my clit was throbbing, almost to the point of pain. My body zinged with thrill and desire, mixed with the catalyst of fear.

All of a sudden, I was released. I crashed to the floor in relief, gulping mouthfuls of air, my chest heaving. He stood over me with his head tilted to the side while I struggled for air, a playful smile on his lips. Though much of an asshole he was, he possessed an alluring, almost obsolete beauty. It hurt to look at him.

After a few brief moments, his face hardened again and his eyes drifted down to my breasts. Moving lower to the exposed skin of my midrib, and to my upper thighs which were now exposed as my skirt had ridden up. With a shaky hand, I lowered it back into place.

He smirked, and I felt a shiver travel down my spine. One second, I was on the floor in front of him, and in the next, I was being picked up by two arms around my waist and deposited on a shoulder like a rag doll. Victor turned around and made his way back to the boxing ring, while I flailed my arms and legs.

"Put me down," I screamed, pounding on his back with my fists. The guys around us laughed as Victor strolled at his leisure pace to the ring. My skirt had ridden up again, and I felt the warm air hit my ass. I punched at his back harder.

He slapped my ass. "Stop doing that or this gets worse," he said in a threatening voice, but I sensed amusement in there too.

When we reached the ring, he tossed me inside through the gap between the ropes. I landed in a pile in the center on my back, blinking away the head rush.

He stepped in gracefully after me, his eyes fixed on me. He gave a wry smile. "Everybody, out. This is between Ms. Brown and me," he commanded to the room.

Within a minute, the room emptied and the door was locked from outside. It increased my fear tenfold.

"Aw, look at you, you little slut. All scared and shaking," Victor mocked me, walking the perimeter of the inside of the ring. I sat up slowly, pushing myself back toward the edge. He stalked toward me and was in front of me in two strides. I frantically pushed myself against the ropes, holding my weight. I was afraid that they would snap and push me back into him.

With quick reflexes, he took my ankles and twisted me, forcing me to lie on my stomach. I whimpered, the rough canvas chafing the skin of my breasts through the flimsy material of my bralette. With a hand to my stomach, Victor pushed me up on my hands and knees. My skirt and panties were pulled down in the next second and tossed somewhere behind us, and then came another loud slap to my ass.

I screamed in pain, it was so powerful. Trembling from the teeth-chattering pain, my hands gave out from under me, leaving my ass hanging in the air and my face down on the canvas. He stood behind me, and I could feel his cock denting the front of his shorts against my ass cheek. He spanked me again, pulling another yelp from me.

"Stop!" I yelled at him, sobbing into the canvas. But I didn't want him to stop. It was pain -- it was terrible pain -- but I liked it. It sent shockwaves of heat travel all the way to my clit.

"You're telling me what to do?" He demanded. He spanked me again, this time his hand whacking me on my upper thigh. "You know what, you whore? You don't deserve to be spanked. No, no," he chuckled. He moved away from me while I stayed in that position for a while, breathing rapidly, and waiting for him to return. When seconds passed and he didn't, I cautiously stood up, supporting myself against the corner padding. Where had he gone?

Just as I was about to look over my shoulder, I felt his body at my back again and he pushed me forward, until I was forced to grip the ropes at either side of the corner. From behind me, he adjusted my feet so that they were planted wide apart and I was bent over.

I fidgeted in anticipation of what he was going to do to me. I only had a moment to register something crack the air before I felt a sharp, crisp pain on my ass. It was a whip. He was whipping me.

"Listen here, Lana. You wanna repay for what your sister did to my brother? You're going to oblige," he spoke low in my air, wrapping the long strands of my hair around his hand like a coil. "You're going to do exactly what I say. You're going to get into whatever position I want, do whatever I demand of you, and obey."

On the last word, the whip cracked again and I jerked when it hit me. I whimpered, feeling myself get wetter, the slickness between my thighs evidence enough of how much I was enjoying this. My brain told me to push him away, to disobey, but my body craved to submit to him.

"Very good. Keep making those sounds as I whip you now," he growled. "And at every whip, you will count and address me as 'sir'. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, sir." I whispered shakily.

His hand caressed my ass, a feathery light touch that spread tingles throughout my body. The whip came again and I started counting. "One, sir."

He whipped me until I could no longer feel it. I was sure that the next day when I would look at it, I would see blue and deep red bruises all over my cheeks. At one point, I nearly passed out from the pain and had to struggle to keep my grip on the ropes. With every whip, he grew more and more aggressive, the whip coming down on my ass harder and harder, the pain increasing and increasing.

When the whip finally dropped behind me, I collapsed on my knees, breathing hard. My bralette was soaked with my tears and it felt uncomfortable against my hardened nipples. No matter how much I denied it, I wanted this. I wanted him. Never in my life had I felt such an intense need to be fucked -- to be filled -- as I did then.

"Turn around, Lana," he commanded. I turned around, unable to find the strength to stand so I simple twisted on my knees. My behind still pulsed with ache, but I savored the pain. He towered over me, looking down at me with such intensity in his eyes, I felt intimidated beyond belief. He slowly pulled the waistband of his shorts down, and his cock popped out, pointing straight at me. It was iron-rod hard, and so thick that it made me wonder how I could even wrap my hands around the entire girth. That thing could never fit inside me.

Fear crept in and he smirked. "Come here," he ordered.

The canvas scraped my knees but I shifted forward. I was at the perfect height to take it into my mouth, and I wanted a taste so bad that it hurt. He cocked his head to the side and I hesitantly reached out with my hand to take his cock in hand, but before I was close enough to touch, he slapped it away. I stared up at him.

"Beg for it," he simply said.

I hesitated. "If you don't," he continued, noting my hesitation. "Then I won't let you come."

"Please, sir," I began in a small voice. "L-let me taste you."

"Not good enough," he taunted. His hand gripped his cock at the base, and he began stroking it slowly. "Do it better."

"Please. I want to suck your cock, sir." A blush crept up on my cheeks and I looked down.

"Eyes on me, Lana," he commanded. I looked back up at him. He reached down to push the straps of my top down my arms, causing my breasts to spill out from the material. I wrapped my hand around his cock, and began to move it up and down his extensive length. I leaned forward to take it in my mouth, but before I could do that, Victor fisted my hair again and pushed his cock inside me at once. My eyes rounded, his length hitting the back of my throat, making me gag. He held my head more tightly, and pumped his hips into me, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my mouth.

He tasted salty and thick on my tongue, and some of his precum mixed with my saliva dripped down my chin. He fucked my mouth, and his cock hit the back of my throat again and again, making me choke. My whimpers and gags mixed with his groans filled the air in the silent gym. It was hard and it was rough and it was everything I had fantasized about late at night in my bed all those nights. Victor's strength, his power -- they made him all the more alluring.

"That's right, take it all."

His eyes were fixed on me as he fucked my mouth, but suddenly, he pulled out of me and his hand grabbing my hair forced me back on my back. He straddled my face, his weight supported by his legs on either side of my head as he resumed fucking my mouth again.

"Oh, fuck. You're such a good little girl," he growled, his hand now wrapped around my throat. He squeezed, making me choke again. He was looking down at me, and his face hardened and he brought his hand down to slap me across the face. I released his cock and gasped for air, feeling the sting on my cheek.

Victor slapped his cock against my face, and I moaned, licking my lips. He flipped me on my all fours, and without warning, slammed inside me. I screamed at the sudden pain of him hitting my wall deep inside. He remained still for a moment, giving me time to adjust to his length.

He spanked my ass once, hard and brought his hand down to my clit, pinching it painfully. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. "Who are you?" he demanded.

"Your slut, sir," I purred, lost in the sexual haze of pain and pleasure.

He spanked my ass twice more, two hard and fast consecutive spanks that made me squeeze my eyes shut. He pulled out of my pussy, only to slam back inside, his cock buried deep inside me. He forced my head down, and gripped my ass in his hands for leverage, pounding me again and again. He was so big and wide that with each slam, I could feel him in my lower belly. I screamed when reached down to slap my pussy hard, before wrapping his hand around my throat again, choking the breath out of me. I was close, almost over the edge --

"Don't you dare come now, Lana," he ordered and I snapped my eyes open.

"I can't help i-it," I gasped out.

He pulled out of me completely and I whimpered at the loss. My clit was throbbing, I was covered in sweat and the desire to come was almost a need.

He laughed and said, "I'm not finished with you yet." I was flipped on my back once more and he settled between my legs, entering me again. His broad chest was dusted with light hair, and the muscles in his stomach were straining with his movements, covered in sweat. He resumed pumping into me, a hard and fast and painful rhythm which made my eyes roll back into my head. He leaned down to suck on my breasts, making me moan and writhe. His tongue darted out to lick over the sensitive tip, while his hand kneaded my other breast. He gave it a sharp slap, before pinching and pulling at the nipple, before he grabbed my legs and pulled them up, settling them over one of his shoulders. His hand came down to land a sharp slap on my cheek again.

"I love fucking you like the bitch you are," he growled. "Such a naughty little thing. Taking all that I'm giving her." I moaned in response, too lost in pleasure to form a coherent thought. My orgasm crested, climbing higher and higher with every pound.

His hand found my clit again, and he rubbed it in rapid circles, intensifying the heat in me. His hand delivered a hard slap against my cheek again as he said, "Come for me, you whore. Come for me."

His words tipped me over the edge, and I squeezed my eyes shut as I fell apart.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted in a low voice, his hips pumping harder. He came inside me, buried balls deep. I felt hot liquid inside me as he stilled. Our breaths came out in short pants, both of us trying to calm ourselves.

He pulled out of me and I watched the muscles in his back and ass move as he walked to the other side of the ring to pick up a coil of rope. He threw a glance at me over his shoulder.

"Get ready for round two, Lana. You're not going anywhere."