Repeat Customers are the Best Kind!

Story Info
Heather and Paul want more.
10.2k words
4.55
16.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprguy
aprguy
244 Followers

Hello all: Thanks for your interest in my stories. Like all the others I've written it's a outlet for my vivid imagination. This one is a continuation of my story "Word of Mouth is the Best Advertising." While it's not essential you read it first, I think you'd benefit from the context it would give you.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and especially your feedback -- please feel free to leave both!

Enjoy the story.

As I drove home from Heather and Paul's home, I couldn't help but recount the events of the evening. Personally, I thought I performed admirably and the well-fucked, exhausted look on Heather's face as I kissed her goodbye told me I had delivered as promised. Couple that with the smile and nod from Paul as I left the house and I was pretty damn proud of myself. The one thing that was niggling in the back of my mind, though, was concern that I had pushed either (or both of them) too far.

Wrong -- Dead Wrong -- on both accounts.

I was definitely hoping for a return invitation. Though not my usual type of fun, I had to admit to myself that being that dominant -- being "the man" and having a couple so willing to be submissive -- no, check that -- so craving to be submissive was a huge turn on. Despite dumping two prodigious (if I do say so myself) loads into Heather, when I got home and into bed, I was still so amped up from the evening I ended up painting my belly and chest with another load before I could get relaxed enough to sleep.

I sent a text to both of them the next day thanking them for the great evening. I didn't hear from Paul at all and the reply I got from Heather was pretty subdued, although she qualified it by saying that she walked into a hornet's nest at work and was going to be very busy the entire day and that she would reach out when she had more time.

A couple of days later, I received a text from Heather asking if I would be available to talk that evening. I replied back with a time and she told me that they would call then. I didn't know at that point if it was going to be a "that was fun, but we're good" call or a "let's do that again" call, so I found myself to be pretty nervous waiting for them to reach out.

At precisely the time we agreed upon, my phone burst forth with the beginnings of "Chelsea Dagger" from the Fratellis. I'm a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan and that is their goal celebration song. It always made me smile and I hoped that the call would as well.

"Good evening," I started, "this is Jim."

"Oh, umm...ah..hello Sir. I hope we aren't disturbing you."

I took the fact that he was calling me "Sir" as a good sign, so, I replied, "No, Pauly, I was expecting your call. I'm pleased that you called right when you said you would."

His voice perked up, "Oh, thank you, sir, I'm glad we've pleased you. You are on speaker with both Heather and myself." And with that, I heard Heather's voice, "Hello Sir, Heather here."

Now this was different -- Heather calling me Sir. I wasn't going to question it. I just decided to see where it was going to lead. I also decided that I would be best served if I maintained my Dom role with them. While I would normally ask if they enjoyed themselves when we were together, I decided that Alpha's wouldn't have really cared if they did so I left the question unasked.

Instead, I said, "Hello Heather, what's the purpose of your call this evening?"

Paul answered, "Well, Sir, we were wondering if there's any chance that you might be willing to come back to our home for a return visit."

I could already feel my cock swelling in my pants, and I wanted to say, "Oh hell yeah, I'll come back!" but I had to remember my role, so I had to make them uncomfortable for a bit to continue my dominance over them.

I replied, "Hmmm...perhaps. I have to say though, the fact that it's taken you so long to reach out to me makes me wonder if you are really worth my time. Or, more importantly, if your commitment to our arrangement is really there. I'm not interested in people that play games with me."

Heather piped up, sounding almost panicked, "Oh, no Sir, we are definitely committed to our arrangement. It was my fault that it took so long to reach out. I had some work issues that had me working until very late the last couple of nights and we didn't want to disturb you."

This was, of course, perfectly reasonable, but I couldn't let on. "Well, I'll forgive it this time, but if this happens again, don't bother calling me back."

"It won't -- you have our word," Paul replied.

"Fair enough."

Very hesitantly, Paul then said, "Um...ahhh.....we were wondering if you we could also talk to you about your next visit, about, um.....how you could....ummmm....make it better for us?"

I was about to give him a blast, when Heather frantically interjected, "Please, please Sir, don't think we were unhappy with your last visit. We were thrilled. It's just that we were talking and kind of hoped you might consider a request from us."

I had to be careful here. If I said "Sure, I'll do whatever you want" it gave them control -- which is exactly what they didn't want, but if I said, "How dare you ask me something like that" it ran the risk of alienating them and having them stop our arrangement.

So, I pushed for something in between and said, "Well, you are being incredibly presumptuous thinking what you want is of any importance to me, but, I'll grant you this. If what you want suits my needs, then you'll get your wish. What is it you want?"

I got a one-word answer from Paul, "More."

I shot back, "What the hell does THAT mean?"

Heather again injected very quickly, "What Paul is trying to say is that we loved every second of your visit. Since you left, we've talked almost non-stop about it and we both realized that the only thing that could make it better is for you to be more dominant and more selfish and more forceful with both of us. We so enjoyed submitting to you, but now we don't want you to hold back at all -- with either of us. We want everything you can give us -- outside of our original boundaries we don't want you to hold anything back. We hope that's not too much to ask."

If they had any idea of how hard my cock was at that point, they would have had their answer. However, I had to stay in my role.

"Ok, but as my mom always said, "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it!" So, let's make it this Saturday evening then."

"Um, we do have some plans for that evening."

"Um, yeah, you do, with me! Either that or we're done!" I had no idea if they were plans that could be broken, but I had to be the Alpha. I heard Heather whisper, "We can see that movie anytime! We've been given a date -- it's our job to make it happen!"

"Saturday is fine, Sir. Can we say our house around 7?"

"No, we'll say the restaurant at the Marriott by Vaughan Mills at 6. Make us a reservation and book us a room -- preferably a suite. If I'm going to give you what you want, I'm going to need a good meal and lots of room to work. See you at 6 on Saturday. Oh...and Pauly, my little friend...make sure you are properly attired -- you know what I mean!"

Paul was just about to reply, I believe, in the affirmative, but I didn't give him the opportunity -- I ended the call. This was so out of character for me, but I had to admit, I was starting to enjoy this whole thing! However, this type of encounter demanded more of me, so in order to up my game, I did something I had never done before.

I visited my doctor and got a prescription for Viagra.

I had never had problems "rising to the occasion" before, but I had to admit to myself, that at my age, the "risings" were getting spaced further apart and for what I had planned, I was going to need to be at full mast for a longer time.

The day before our visit, I took the first of the pills to test it out and holy shit did it work! I was hard or feeling that I could be for hours. Just what I needed for our night of debauchery.

So, properly attired and properly medicated, precisely at 6 pm on a fine, warm spring evening I found myself walking into the restaurant of the hotel. I saw the two of them immediately, sitting in a booth at the back of the restaurant. Paul was dressed casually in jeans and a golf shirt, Heather had on a very spring-like dress that came to just above her knee -- I wondered if this was done on purpose for our dinner. After they rose to greet me, without hesitation, Paul slid into the booth opposite of Heather and me. I slid in beside Heather and immediately put my hand on the inside of her leg. Not groping her, but letting her know what was to come.

"Damn, Pauly, your wife's got the smoothest skin on the inside of her thigh!"

"Oh..ahh, yes Sir, she definitely does!"

We took a few minutes to peruse the menus and after placing our orders, I looked over at Paul and said, "So little man, I'm assuming you have your cage on?"

"Yes, I do, as you required, Sir"

"Good boy...tell me, do you also have the key?

"Yes, sir, I do. I have it on my key ring."

"Excellent...please take it off the ring." As Paul fumbled for with his keys, I turned to look at Heather and at the same time, I slid my hand up her leg, under her dress to find some very damp panties.

"Oh, my dear Heather, we won't be needing these will we?"

Heather lowered her head demurely and said, "No, I suppose we won't."

Just as Paul was finishing removing the key from his chain, I reached into my pocket and produced an anklet that I handed to Heather. "Well, my dear, I suggest you put the key on this anklet and put it on and get rid of those panties.

She replied enthusiastically, "Oh, Yes Sir" and looked at me expecting me to move so she could go to the washroom.

"Um, no...I think we can dispense of the panties here. I'm sure you can manage it without too much trouble. And if you put your leg up on the bench across from you, I bet Paul would be happy to put the anklet on your leg. I took it from and handed it to Paul and he threaded the key onto the fine chain.

Heather's face turned crimson, but she smiled weakly and started shifting and moving and eventually managed to slide off her thong and immediately handed them to me. And then, extending her leg onto the bench, Paul dutifully snapped the anklet onto her leg.

I held her very damp panties up to my nose and inhaled. "Fuck, Pauly, does she get this wet for you?"

"Um...not usually Sir."

"Hehe...doesn't surprise me."

Our food soon arrived and as we ate, I made a point of sliding my hand up under Heather's dress to stroke her pussy now that it was free from its lacy confines. I found her very wet and in quick order had her hips involuntarily thrusting into my fingers as I brought her closer and closer to the edge. Paul was looking at her quizzically when I said quietly to her, "Why don't you tell him what's going on?"

Heather looked at her husband and replied quietly, "All through dinner he has been fingering my pussy and stroking my clit. I want to cum so badly, so, so badly."

I looked around the room and saw no-one was paying us any attention so I pulled my fingers out of her dripping snatch and offered them to her. She took them into her mouth like it was the only thing keeping her alive and licked them clean. I looked over at Paul, smirked and chuckled, "I am going to fuck your wife so hard tonight."

He simply gulped, looked down and said, "Yes, Sir, I know that."

As dinner ended the server approached our table and said, "Are you guests of the hotel? Would you like me to just charge the meal to your room?"

Paul looked at me and with some semblance of pride said, "Yes, we're staying this evening, I'll take care of the check!" After he signed, I looked over to him and said, "Thank you little man, that's kind of you. Now it's time I repaid your kindness by taking you two up to the room and fucking your beautiful wife silly! Sound good, Heather?"

Her reply, husky with lust was a simple, "Ohhhhh fuck yes, please!"

I stood up and extended my hand to Heather. She looked momentarily puzzled, but catching up, took my hand and fell in beside me. Paul looked even more puzzled, so I spelled it out to him. "I want you to walk behind us, head down looking at that key on the anklet around your wife's ankle and don't say anything. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir, understood."

We must have looked quite the site walking through the restaurant, then the lobby. Anyone paying attention would know exactly what was going on and I was hoping someone would notice. Not so much for myself, but more for the two of them. They, especially Paul, wanted to be humbled and put in his place. This public humiliation was all part of what he was looking for and while a pretty large part of me was feeling bad that I was responsible for it, I knew that it was what he wanted -- what they wanted. I wasn't about to judge it -- whatever blows your skirt up I always say!

As we were passing the check-in desk a thought occurred to me. I pivoted and pulled Heather toward the counter and when the girl acknowledged me, I said, "How late is your room service open?" When she replied 11 PM I said, "That's perfect, I'm about to work off the beautiful meal this couple just treated me to and by 11 I'm sure I'll need something to fill me back up!" She shot me a knowing smile and we then continued on to the elevators. I could almost feel the heat of Paul's blush of humiliation as we walked away from the desk.

Once the elevator doors closed and Paul had inserted his card to take us to the Executive Floor (Nice touch Pauly!) I immediately bent my head and fiercely kissed Heather. In her aroused state she immediately returned the kiss with as much passion as I was giving her and she moaned into my mouth when I unceremoniously reached under her dress to cup her naked pussy, which, by this time had leaked so much her legs were damp with her desire. Poor little Paul watched helplessly as his wife and I had a tongue-wrestling match until the elevator reached the proper floor. Not wanting to cause any embarrassment, I released Heather from my kiss as the doors opened, took her hand and exited the car past a couple who were waiting for it. They smiled amusedly as Paul followed submissively behind us. As we got to the room, I stood aside as Paul used his key card to give us access and he then stood aside as Heather and I entered first with him following behind. Heather looked at me with barely bridled lust, anticipating my next move, but I surprised her a bit by saying that I needed to use the washroom. What I was really doing was giving them a little test -- Paul in particular. I walked through the room -- it was a suite really and a very nice one. A sitting area with a separate bedroom that could be closed off by sliding doors. The bedroom had a king-size bed, a large picture window and a small balcony -- all of this was perfect. I entered the washroom, relieved myself, washed up and went back into the room to see the two of them standing there, looking at me expectantly.

I sighed heavily, and said, "Pauly, you pathetic little fuck, how fucking short of a memory do you have?"

He looked at me puzzled and said, "I'm ahh...I'm terribly sorry sir, I don't understand."

"Well, it's been what, two weeks since our first get together? You don't remember my instructions for whenever we are together?"

A flash of realization came across is face and with that face reddening, he started to peel off his clothes until, in short order he was standing there, naked, save for the chastity cage entombing his cock. His almost hairless body, while pretty fit, looked boyish and small. His demeanor was one of being defeated, submissive, but I also sensed if the cage wasn't around his cock, he'd be ragingly stiff -- he was getting exactly what he wanted!

"Well now, that's better -- I'm sure you are more comfortable now aren't you, little man!"

"Yes, Sir, it's how I should be whenever you are in our presence."

"Good boy, now be a good cuckold and do the same for your wife and I so we can get this party started! Oh, and by the way? That little transgression of yours is going to be costly -- not sure exactly what yet, but you'll pay for not remembering my instructions."

Paul gulped, hesitantly approached Heather and started to undress her. I looked in her beautiful eyes and they were on fire. As Paul obediently continued his work, I said to Heather, "You know, my beautiful slut, if you thought last time was intense, get ready, because I have some very dark plans for the two of you between now and breakfast tomorrow morning."

I saw a flicker of apprehension flash across her face. But she regained her equilibrium quite quickly and said, "Both Paul and I are here for your pleasure, Sir." As she was finishing her sentence, Paul had completed undoing her dress and it fell, pooled around her ankles. He then bent to remove her shoes and she stepped of out them, leaving only her bra and her anklet. Paul looked up at me, motioned to the anklet and hesitantly said, "Um...Sir? Should I remove this as well?"

I chuckled, "Fuck no little man! That thing is going to stay on permanently as long as you two amuse me enough to keep me coming around. Now get that bra off of her -- I need to see those tits that belong to me!"

He fumbled momentarily with the clasp and then, there they were. For a mid-fifties woman, she had a great rack. Hell, for a woman of any age, she had a great rack. Properly sized for her frame with small, pinkish areolas and nipples that were already betraying how turned on she was.

"Beautiful, as always, my little minx! Now, Pauly, please do the same for me."

His willingness and enthusiasm to undress me was a bit surprising, but as he was working on untying my shoes, I motioned Heather over to me and pulled her in for a deep kiss, which she returned with barely held in-check desire. I reached down and cupped her tits, squeezing her nipples just hard enough to be uncomfortable, but not enough to be painful. I also ran my hands over her silken snatch, which was just as velvety smooth as the last time and I complimented her on it. She replied, "I know you like it so I wanted to please you!"

By now, Paul had taken my shirt off and was working on undoing my belt, which being happily affected, then undid the button on my khakis and slid them down my legs, leaving me only in my trunk-style briefs, which easily showed how aroused I was. I sensed some hesitation in Paul so I looked down and said, "Don't stop now little man, you might as well get used to being up close and personal with my cock, because that's going to be one of the underlying themes of the goings-on of the evening." With that, he reached up, grabbed the waistband and peeled them down my strong legs. As he did, my cock flopped out, almost fully hard and grazed his face. As I stepped out of the last of my clothes, I grabbed the back of Paul's head with one hand and my cock with the other and rubbed the underside of it all over his face.

"Do you smell that little man?" I said fiercely. "Do you feel how strong my cock is? How hard it is for your wife? Do you realize I'm going to possess her and there's not a god-damned thing you are going to do about it, is there?"

He looked down and the floor and in a low, almost whisper-like voice said, "No Sir, there's not"

I yelped with glee and walked over and sat down in one of the chairs in the sitting area. The two of them stood there, not sure what to do, so I said, "Well guys, first things first. Let's just say that school's in session. Heather, I remember from our first get together that you have some mad skills when it comes to giving head. Right now, I want you to teach that wimpy husband of yours some of those skills, because as this relationship develops, his body and my cock are going to get very well acquainted. So, the two of you come over here and give this cock some lovin'!"

aprguy
aprguy
244 Followers