Repeat Customers are the Best Kind!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you go to sleep, I want you to put this butt plug in and sleep with it in. You might as well start to get used that feeling." He gulped, took it from me and went into washroom and after a few minutes came back to the sitting room looking vaguely uncomfortable. He knew better, though, than complain about it.

"You'll get used to it soon enough my little friend. Oh, and one more thing, If you wake up before me in the morning, I want you to wake me up with my cock in your mouth. If I wake up before, you -- be ready to be woken up that way."

"Yes, Sir" was the reply. And with that, I closed the door to the bedroom and crawled up on the bed to sleep with his wife.

I had one more trick up my sleeve for the morning.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of being woken up to a blow job. It is definitely the most pleasant way to come back to the land of the living. As I emerged from the fog of my sleep I looked down to see two heads happily at work. Paul was on my side with most of my hardening cock buried in his mouth. I had to admit that while he may have been reticent at first, he was becoming more enthusiastic every time he serviced me. Heather was between my legs, happily licking my balls looking up at me with a lustful gaze. Luckily I had woken up briefly about an hour before that and relieved myself (an aging prostate and sleeping in are not good bedfellows!) so I had no urgency to use the bathroom and I assumed the two of them did the same before they joined me on the bed.

"Well, well, well," I said. Seems the two of you know exactly what the arrangement is here -- well done! Pauly, my little friend, my guess is that you want so desperately to cum that you'll do just about anything. I have to admit, you've been a very good boy since the original slip up. So I'm just going to lie here for a minute and let you two give me the royal treatment. But...I have one more thing I want to accomplish before we part company today."

I laid back and luxuriated in two people simply worshiping my cock. After a while however, I was starting to get a little "too close" so I moved up on the bed with my back against the headboard, pulling myself away from the two of them. They both looked up at me expectantly and I said, "Well, time for the next stage in little Pauly's training. First, get in between my legs and get back to work but go easy -- I'm saving the load in my balls for your wife's pussy this morning."

Paul quickly shifted to a position between my legs. "Now, Pauly, I want you on all fours with your scrawny little ass up in the air." He quickly complied. "Heather, take a look at your husband's ass -- see anything different?" She moved on the bed and when she saw the plug, her eyes widened.

"When did that happen?" she asked.

"After you passed out last night. Don't worry -- nothing happened other than him putting it in, but now we have to do something about it. Open the side pouch of the backpack over there. Inside it you will find a little gift I bought for you."

As Heather moved off the bed to look, Paul momentarily took his mouth off my balls and started to turn his head towards her. I quickly grabbed his head and hissed fiercely at him, "DID I TELL YOU TO STOP SUCKING MY COCK, LITTLE MAN?"

He immediately demurred, "No Sir, you didn't, I'm sorry." And he went back to servicing me.

"Oh Pauly, I just don't want you to risk your reward by being careless. You've almost earned the right to cum. Don't blow it -- blow me!" I cackled gleefully.

As he went back to my cock, I look over at Heather who had pulled out what I had purchased for her -- a strap-on harness with a decent sized attached "cock." She looked at me with her eyes aflame.

"I don't know if you've ever had a chance to use one of those, but if not, you will be today," I said.

"I haven't, but I've always wanted to -- can I now, please, Sir"

"That's why I bought it. You may want to use that as well," and I pointed to the bottle of lube on the dresser.

Heather excitedly set to the task of fitting the harness to her hips. I have to say she looked uber hot; naked, beautiful tits swaying with her nipples showing her obvious excitement. All the time, little Pauly had no idea what was coming. Once she had donned the strap-on she squeezed a glob of it onto her "cock" and crawled up on the bed between her husband's legs, who was busily licking my balls. She reached down and unceremoniously pulled the plug out of his ass and I watched as his eyes widened at the sensation of the invader being extricated from his ass.

I couldn't tell if he was happy it was gone or if he missed it being there. In the end it didn't really matter, because in short order Heather had moved up and tentatively pushed the head of the strap-on against Paul's now relaxed and slack opening. Paul's eyes really widened when the cock popped through his opening and he let out a low guttural moan.

"Mmmm, Heather, I think someone loves having something in his ass! Pauly, just so you know what's happening, being the kind bull that I am I bought your wife a little present. You are now in the process of being fucked in the ass by your wife with a pretty decent sized strap on cock. How does it feel to not be the "man" of the family right now?"

He momentarily took his mouth off my cock and said, "It feels better than I thought it would Sir" and he went back to my cock. I looked up at Heather and saw a look in her eye I hadn't seen before. She looked at me and said, "Oh my god, no wonder you guys love fucking so much -- I feel so powerful!" And with that she set about fucking her husband with all she had. His moans on my cock were telling me that he was enjoying it as well. She and I locked eyes and I could see that I had unlocked a new part of her. "Sir, thank you for this gift, I can promise you it get a lot of use -- I love fucking my little hubby with it -- thank you, thank you!"

"Well, Heather, you know, I think he may enjoy the same things you do when I fuck you from behind!" She was puzzled for a moment and then caught on. She raised her hand and brought it savagely down onto her husband's ass cheek. His reaction was a strangled cry of pain and pleasure. He went back to sucking me and I could see that he was in total rapture. Heather's breath was started to get shallow and ragged. She said, "Omg, the end of it is rubbing against my clit, I'm going to cum soon....it feels sooooo fucking good!" And with her orgasm washed over her and she continued to pound away at her husband's hungry ass.

I looked down at Paul and pulled his head off of my cock. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes, but I soon assuaged them and said, "Tell me Pauly, on a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you want to cum right now?"

He was having trouble talking between grunts and moans as Heather plowed into him, but he was able to articulate between moans, "Way past 10 Sir. I would be forever grateful if I could cum."

"So If I had the cage removed and allowed it, you would stroke that skinny cock of yours right now?"

"Oh...God....Yes...Sir...I....would"

"Well, you have been a good little cuckold and a decent and willing cocksucker thus far, so I'm of a mind to grant you this wish with a condition." With that I pulled myself away from his mouth and got off the bed. Just as I was standing up, Heather came again with a shriek and collapsed on her husband's back. I took that opportunity to undo the clasp of her anklet and removed the key from it.

I tossed it onto the bed and Paul took it and looked at me expectantly.

"Ok, Pauly, here's the deal. I'm going to let you cum, but only under certain conditions. I'm going to fuck your wife one more time before I go. You are allowed to stroke your cock, but if you cum before I do, I stop fucking her and I leave and I will NOT return. However, AFTER I cum, you will have 10 seconds to cum yourself, otherwise I'm going to grab your hands and Heather will put the cage back on -- understand?"

"Um, yes Sir I do, but I'm not sure I can exercise that much control."

"Well, it's your only option little man -- do you want it or not?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

He quickly sat in the chair and unlocked the small padlock on the cage, pulled it apart and almost instantly his cock sprung to attention. It had been leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and was now slick with that fluid. He wasn't "tiny" down there, but was definitely on the small side of average and quite thin. I could tell he desperately wanted to stroke his cock hard and fast but knew better as I laid on the bed and pulled Heather on top of me.

"Have a seat beautiful!" I said and she had recovered enough to lift up, grab my raging cock and sink down onto me -- fully impaling herself.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said as she started to bounce on me. I looked over at Paul who was watching her, transfixed. I got the impression he could cum at any time (and desperately wanted to) but knew better. I reached up and roughly squeezed Heather's nipples and playfully swatted her tits.

"Come on woman, fuck me!" I'm tired of doing all the work -- fuck that load out of me!"

She looked down at me, her face a mixture of lust and pleasure. "You know I can't say no to you and your cock you bastard!" And with that she proceeding buck onto me like she was riding a bull (which, she was!). Paul was getting closer and closer but holding off like champ. I was sweating, she was sweating, he was sweating. There weren't a whole lot of words spoken between the three of us -- we were all just revelling in the sensation. It got to the point, however, that I needed to cum so I reached around and grabbed that perfect ass I so enjoy playing with and used my index finger to massage Heather's asshole. Her eyes flew open, she threw her head back and shrieked, "Oh my god, I'm cummmmiiiinnnnggggg!" And with that her pussy clamped down on my cock. Now it was my turn to lose it as I grabbed her hips, lifted them slightly and proceeded to fuck up into her as hard as I could. It took only a few stroked before my balls tightened and I bellowed, "Sweet Jesus!" and I shot several ropes of cum into that heavenly snatch.

In very short order after that I heard a strangled cry and looked over to see Paul furiously pumping away at his cock. I started counting down, "10-9-8-7-6" and just as I was getting to 5 he groaned loudly and his cock exploded with several ropes of cum that coated his hairless chest. All three of us were struggling to catch our breath as we came down from our respective sexual highs. I knew I had to re-establish my role in our play so I said, "Ok Pauly, you got your reward, now back to work -- and for god sakes, before you clean us up, look after yourself!"

He hesitated, looked at me and said, "Oh Sir, would it be ok if I just went into the washroom and cleaned myself, I've never eaten my own cum."

I laughed, "I don't give a fuck what you want -- scoop it up with your fingers and eat it boy!" He looked slightly disgusted and pretty put off, but he knew his role and after a few moments of discomfort got up from the chair and dutifully set to work cleaning both me and his wife up.

Once he had finished with me, I got off the bed and went to have a shower. In the last few hours I had worked really hard and needed a good long hot shower and I totally enjoyed the feeling of getting clean. When I turned off the water and got out to dry off, I heard a sound coming from the bedroom. I couldn't quite place what it was as it had been muffled by the sound of the exhaust fan in the bathroom. After I dried off, I opened the door and walked out into the bedroom to find Paul, on his back at the edge of the bed with his legs over Heather's shoulders and her with the strap-on back on and steadily pounding away at his asshole. I momentarily thought about yelling at them for doing this without my permission, but thought better of it especially given the fact that Heather had taken the opportunity with Paul uncaged to slap his cock and balls -- adding a measure of pain to his pleasure.

"I hope you don't mind Sir, I just couldn't help myself!" Heather said. Paul was moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure and could barely talk. I silently dressed, went over to Heather and kissed her as she continued to punish her husband's willing asshole.

"No, my sexy vixen," I said to her, "I don't mind. But, Pauly?" He looked up at me submissively. "Next time, it's going to be a real cock in that ass of yours!"

I let those words hang in the air and with that I turned and walked out of the room, their combined moans causing another stir in my jeans.