Repeat Customers are the Best Kind!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already at half-mast thanks to the Viagra I had taken earlier and when I saw the hungry look in Heather's eyes as she approached me, it didn't take long for my cock to be in full battle posture. She knelt in front of me and in short order had swallowed a pretty good chunk of me. I looked at Paul who was hesitant to do anything and I barked at him. "I said, get over here and give your wife some help!"

While I wouldn't call it an enthusiastic approach, he dutifully sunk to his knees beside his wife and got an up close and personal view of her performance. I reached down and pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned my hips toward Paul. He stuck his tongue out hesitantly and was licking my shaft but I quickly put an end to that. "Open up Pauly or you leave and drive home right now and I take your wife all night without you here!"

Hearing that he quickly opened up and I unceremoniously pushed my cock into his mouth. He sputtered and gagged a little to begin with, but eventually found a rhythm and was actually doing a pretty decent job. Couple that with the fact that Heather had knelt lower and was giving my nuts a wonderful tongue bath and I was pretty much in bull heaven. To mark my territory, once in a while I would pull out of his mouth and rub my saliva-coated coat and balls all over his face. He willingly submitted to this and I was getting the distinct impression that once he got past his original hesitancy, he was actually enjoying sucking me. And while this was highly enjoyable, it was time for the next step in his humbling.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and walked toward the window, motioning for him to follow. On my way there, I picked up my pants, pulled my car keys out and handed them to him. I pointed out my car and told him to put on his clothes and go out to it. In there he would find a backpack and duffle bag and he was to retrieve them and bring them to the room. I said that this was part of his punishment, because while he was gone, I was going to start fucking his wife and he wouldn't be able to witness it. When I told him that, his eyes widened and he set to getting dressed as I led Heather to king-size bed.

He fairly was running out of the room when Heather, full of desire laid on the bed and eagerly spread her legs, silently begging me to fill her wanting pussy. I knelt on the bed and rubbed my turgid cock all along the folds of her pussy. She was so wet the head of my cock was glistening with her juices and I hadn't even penetrated her yet.

She was making it abundantly clear she wanted me to fuck her, but I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction.

I continued teasing her pussy and said, "Do you want my cock?"

"Yessssssssssssss."

"Tell me"

"Oh fuck, please don't tease me...I want you to fuck me"

"Tell me who owns this pussy!"

"You do, whenever you want it...I know now I can't say no to whatever you want."

I figured that I had timed it just right. I got off the bed, grabbed my phone and extended my hand to Heather. With a confused look she got off the bed and took my hand and gasped as I pulled her toward the doors that led to the room's balcony. I had no interest in getting kicked out of the hotel, but I knew that on the 10th floor we had very little chance of being seen, unless someone was looking -- or was directed to look. So, I pulled Heather onto the balcony, told her to put her hands on the railing and just as I shoved myself into her in one thrust, I looked down and saw little Pauly scurrying across the parking lot to my car.

Perfect timing.

I pulled his number up on my phone and hit send just as he was pulling the stuff out of my car. I could see the confused look on his face as he pulled the phone out of his pocket.

Hesitantly, he said, "Yes sir? I'm just at your car now, Sir."

I said, "I know Pauly, we're watching you. Look up at that nice suite you got for Heather and I!"

He looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw Heather's tits jiggling with each thrust as I pounded her pussy from behind. I put the phone up to her mouth and said, "Tell him who the owner of your pussy is!"

Without hesitation she gasped between thrusts, "Paul, Jim owns my pussy now. I can't say no, even if I wanted, but I don't want to!"

I pulled the phone back and said, "Better get back up to the room. We're not coming back in until you're here!" And with that, he locked the doors, ended the call and ran across the parking lot. Not wanting to cum too quickly I alternated between long, slow stroking Heather and pulling out of her and burying my face into her ass and pussy from behind. I could spend DAYS licking her there. Her ass and pussy are incredible. When I figured that Paul would be soon coming back into the room I stood back up and jammed my cock into his wife's steaming snatch. I had been holding onto the railing, but now I let go of it and used Heather's tits for leverage. I pounded into her for all I was worth -- she was moaning and whimpering like crazy. I could tell she wanted to scream but was holding it in in case someone heard us and came out on their balcony. I heard the faint click of a key-card being inserted into the reader at the door of the room and I knew Pauly would be there quite soon.

As I was furiously pounding into Heather, our thighs slapping lewdly together, I looked over my shoulder and saw Paul approach. I was pleased to see two things -- first, he remembered and was, again, naked, wearing just the cage and he had retrieved what I had asked for. I pointed to carpeted floor right at the doorway of the balcony and said in a firm voice, "On your knees -- right fucking there!"

He looked momentarily confused, but as he was settling himself in, I leaned over to Heather and whispered in her ear low enough that Pauly couldn't hear, "I know you want my load inside you, and you'll get plenty of that this evening, but I have other plans right now. I had timed it just right and with one last thrust into Heather's molten sex, I withdrew my throbbing cock, quickly pivoted, took the one step over to Paul. My cock was dripping with her juices and was hard, throbbing and ready to explode. He looked up at me, confused. I grabbed the back of his head and with an evil smirk, said, "Open up, little man!" He hesitantly opened his mouth slightly and I jammed most of my cock into his mouth. I was so amped up, that one thrust was all it took and my raging cock erupted in his mouth. His eyes widened and he tried to back off of my cock, but I was having none of that. I held his head steady as I deposited at least 5 or 6 ropes of spunk into his defeated mouth. I had to hand it to him, it had taken him completely by surprise and he was struggling mightily, but he persevered and took every last drop.

Usually, after an explosion like that, I would have "newborn baby giraffe" legs and need to sit down, but at this moment I was completely on fire! I let go of the back of his head and while I was struggling to catch my breath, reached down, cupped his chin in my hand and hissed at him, "Swallow it all, cocksucker!" Paul shot me a panicked look like he couldn't bring himself to do it, but then, very submissively, I saw his throat working and his Adam's Apple bobbing.

"Good boy!" I barked and looking over my shoulder at Heather, I saw a strange look of shock and arousal on her face. Almost in a trance she said, "That was so fucking hot!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back into the room and all but threw her on the huge bed.

"I'm glad you liked that, but I'm not done with that pussy yet!" She looked down at my cock and gasped to see that I hadn't softened at all (Thank you, Mr. Pfizer!) and then looked up at me expectantly. I leapt onto the bed, rolled Heather onto her back, hooked her knees with my arms and in one thrust savagely impaled her on my still rock-hard cock. She let out a yelp as I punished her pussy. I said nothing to her -- I just fucked her for all I was worth. There was no sound in the room save for my heavy breathing and her grunts as I bottom out in her perfect snatch.

Even though I had just cum a few moments ago, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so as I was pistoning into Heather, I reached down and started to rub her clit with my thumb. Her response -- a high-pitched scream signalling her orgasm, sent me over the edge and cum pulsed out of my balls for the second time in less that five minutes -- definitely a record for me.

THIS time I collapsed onto the bed beside Heather and while I hadn't put a big load into her, she definitely needed to be cleaned up. However, before I could signal for Pauly to do it, she said, "Honey, you know your job -- better get to it!" And with that, he set about licking my gooey deposit out of his wife and cleaning off my slowly deflating prick.

After Heather and I had come down from our endorphin high I looked at Paul and noticed that he was very amped up. My guess is that he was incredibly horny and the cage making things pretty uncomfortable for him. He couldn't sit still and was seemed very fidgety.

I said to him, "Hey little guy, what's the matter? You look tense. If I was to guess I'd say you would give just about anything right now to get that cage off and stroke a load out of that cock of yours!"

His eyes bugged out, "Well...ahhh...yes sir, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be allowed to do that"

I looked at him, considering things. I looked over at Heather who was laying there with that amazing "Just fucked" glow and said, "What do you think, Heather, has your little husband over there earned some relief?"

"Well, I don't know. Of course, it would be your decision. He has been pretty compliant with your instructions so far so I'd say there's no real reason to say no, but that's still not a reason to say yes."

I looked over at Paul, who had been fixing his gaze expectantly at his wife but was a bit crestfallen at her words. "Pauly," I said, "I'm not saying no...I'm just saying not right now. Keep up the good work and maybe, just maybe I'll let you give yourself some relief."

"Oh, thank you sir. I'll do everything I can to earn that reward. Is there anything I can do right now?"

"As a matter of fact, there is!" And with that I got up off the bed, extended my hand to Heather, who took it and walked toward the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder and simply said, "Come, boy"

Paul followed along quickly and entered the bathroom just behind us. I had noticed when I was in there earlier that it had a massive walk-in shower so I started it up and when it was the right temperature motioned for Heather to get in. I then motioned to Paul, who followed her and then joined the two of them. "Pauly," I said, "I'm a long way from being done with your wife this evening, so I need us all nice and squeaky clean for more fun. But we need our strength, so I want you to wash us both."

"Oh yes sir, right away sir!" Paul immediately grabbed the soap and started to wash his wife. "One thing, Pauly," I said. "If I think you are getting a little too grabby with your wife, there will be no cumming for you. You will have to sleep in the car with the cage on, so be a good boy!" He gulped and was very tentative whenever he passed the soap over her naughty bits. I have to admit he was definitely following orders.

Once he had soaped her all up, he turned to me. I had a dismissive smirk on my face as he set out soaping down my pecs, arms back and shoulders. He knelt in front of me and was about to start on my feet when I said, "No Pauly, wash my cock first." His eyes widened and said, "Yes sir." He lathered up his hands and took my cock into his hands. The sexed-up atmosphere had me plumping up already, but as he washed me, I was getting increasingly hard. I said to him, "Well done, little man! Look who woke up!" He looked up at me with a look of pride on his face which vanished when I said to him, "Now, open up. My cock needs a warm place to reside while you wash my balls and my legs!" Knowing it was useless to resist, he opened wide and I lifted my cock and slid it into his waiting mouth. He set to work washing my ballsack and legs and it was all I could do to not fuck his mouth. When he was done my legs and feet, I pulled my cock from his mouth, turned around, bent slightly at the waist, looked over my shoulder and said, "One last spot to wash!" I thought I had pushed him too far because his eyes widened and he started to shake his head, but he thought better of it and ran the bar of soap between my ass cheeks.

While her husband was washing me, I looked over my shoulder at Heather, who was standing there, just watching the whole scene in front of her. I realized I needed to make her a little more submissive and I had a wicked thought.

"Heather, does little Pauly here ever eat your ass?"

"Um, he has a couple of times, but not very often."

"Have you ever returned the favour?"

"No, I never have."

"Well then, I think it's high time you both got some practice now that I'm squeaky clean down there!"

I shifted around so that I was between the two of them, with my back to Paul. I said, "Let's start with Paul eating my ass and Heather sucking my cock." I looked over my shoulder at Paul, who, by this point had conceded that putting up a fuss wouldn't make a difference so he reached up, pulled my ass cheeks apart at started licking me. It felt amazing. At the same time, Heather dutifully kneeled in front of me and took my raging cock into her mouth. If you've never had this type of stimulation, I would highly recommend it. It was sensory overload and I was loving every second of it! It was also, to me, the ultimate statement of both my dominance over the two of them and their submission to me -- both of them simply servicing me.

After a while, I announced that they should switch roles and I withdrew my now ossified cock from Heathers willing mouth, turned around and simply said, "Get back to work, you two!" Paul dove right in but Heather was a little more tentative. I looked over my shoulder, our eyes met and I said fiercely, "Hey -- you told me you wanted more and didn't I tell you to be careful what you wished for? Now, get to it!" After a couple of hesitant licks, she soon got up to speed and was doing a better than serviceable job. I was, however, starting to approach the point of no return so I announced that shower time was over.

We exited the shower and all dried up, brushed our teeth and retired to the bedroom, the two of them looking at me expectantly for what was next.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm pretty hungry after all that work -- let's get a little snack, shall we?" And with that, I picked up the room service menu, chose some light snacks and called down to the kitchen. After placing the order, I looked at the two of them and said, "Well, you guys ready for some more fun?"

Paul looked down on the ground submissively and Heather gazed hungrily at my cock, which had only softened slightly.

I instructed the two of them to join me on the bed. I told them to get into a 69 position with Heather on top and for Paul to eat his wife's perfect snatch. At the same time I said to Paul, "Sorry, little man. I know you would normally expect some oral from your wife, but that darn cage is in the way!" He set about licking his wife and seemed to be doing a pretty good job based on her reaction. I straddled Paul's legs for a few minutes allowing Heather to suck my cock to get me completely hard again, which, being accomplished, I extricated myself from her, went to my backpack, grabbed a bottle of lube and re-joined them on the bed. I knelt behind Heather and in one thrust pushed my full length into her pussy.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as the dual stimulation of my cock and Paul's tongue overcame her. We stayed in this position for quite a while. I would slow stroke her for a time and then pull out and push my cock into Paul's mouth, then jam it back into his wife.

The entire time she was babbling almost incoherently, "Oh god, oh god, fuck me, fuck me....your tongue feels so good, please don't stop!" I could also sense Paul's increasing comfort level with his new role. No longer was there any hesitation when I presented my cock to his mouth -- he simply opened up and took it.

While I was fucking that perfect pussy, I was also teasing her asshole with my thumb and occasionally dribbling some of the lube down her ass crack and massaging it into her back door. We all knew what was coming -- they just didn't know when.

After several minutes of this completely enjoyable play, I heard the knock at the door and the announcement that room service had arrived. "Just a minute!" I yelled.

"Ok Pauly, so as to not get us kicked out, I'm allowing you to put pants on to get the food -- now get to it while I continue fucking your wife!" He crawled out from underneath Heather and was putting his pants on when I pulled out of her pussy, shifted my hips up, squeezed a big dollop of lube onto my cock and slowly and steadily pushed it into her perfect ass.

She wanted to wail out loud, but was afraid to being embarrassed as Paul left the bedroom to open to door for the server. I had noticed that the way the room was set up, one couldn't see into the bedroom when a tray was delivered so I continued to fuck her as Paul went to get the food. I whispered instructions into her ear. She said, "I can't -- it's too embarrassing!" I hissed, "You think I care about that -- do as I say or we're done!" I saw her shoulders slump in submission just as I heard Paul open the door in the sitting room of the suite.

With that, I gunned my hips forward and started fucking Heather's ass with everything I had, our thighs making a loud, rhythmic slapping noise. At the same time I was slapping her ass HARD, leaving angry red hand prints on it. Anyone in the suite would know exactly what was happening in the bedroom even if they couldn't see, but in case they weren't sure I grabbed Heather's hair, pulled it back and whispered in her ear, "Say it now!"

"Oh my god Paul, he's fucking my ass! It feels so good! He owns it now too -- not just my pussy!"

Seconds later, I heard the door open and close as the server exited and Paul re-entered the bedroom to witness me buggering his wife for all I was worth.

"Well, get back over here and finish your job, little man!" And with that he scrambled over to the bed. I paused my assault on his wife's ass as he settled back in underneath her and started to lick her distended clit and I resumed fucking her. The additional attention of her husband's tongue along with my all-out assault on her ass soon had her at the precipice of an epic orgasm. Her breath was ragged and fast. She wasn't really saying anything sensical -- it was more a combination of grunts and moans. All of a sudden her body went into what could only be described as a seizure as she stared shaking all over and she just screamed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Her ass clamped down so hard on my cock that I don't think I could have pulled out even if I wanted to and I bellowed, "Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk," and dumped a huge load into her hungry ass. As soon as her ass would allow me to, I pulled out and presented my cock to Paul, still under his wife who obediently took me into his mouth and cleaned me up. Heather's breath was still raged and she was moaning and babbling so I leaned over hooked my arms under her arms from behind so she was more upright and literally presenting her gaping, well-fucked, cum-leaking asshole to Paul for servicing. He hungrily set to his task while Heather luxuriated through both the feeling of his tongue and several small "aftershocks" of the intense fucking she had just received.

Once Pauly had cleaned us both up, Heather collapsed on the bed and I got off of it and wandered into the sitting room to have some of the food that had been dropped off. Paul came into the room looking small and defeated (but happily so) and joined me. We ate in silence, but I did tell him to take a plate of the snacks into Heather. After eating I wandered back into the bedroom where I saw Heather, naked, beautiful and sound asleep on the bed. I was done for the evening too, so I instructed Paul to grab a blanket and sleep on the sofa in the sitting room while I spent the night sleeping with his wife. He cast his eyes down, said, "Yes sir," and walked back into the room. Before my fatigue overtook me, however, I went over to my backpack, extracted an item and gave it to Paul.